Gemorian Ascendant Ch. 03

Story Info
The summoner calls forth pixies.
6.6k words
4.91
1k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/02/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the aid of my new knowledge acquired from my Netherrealms seneschal Maëlys, the preparations for my next summoning ritual went smoothly. The flint blade wasn't ideal, but did a good enough job slicing the puffshrooms into pieces small enough for my purposes. A few rocks near the lava pool was perfect for letting them dry out, and for crushing them once they had since I lacked a mortar and pestle. There was also the matter of several hours spent giggling at the colors my hand made as I waved it in front of my face, or watching the sightless fish in the water pool, and a conversation with Maëlys I might have to order her to never speak of, but that was about the extent of it. I did have a good nap at the end of that that was probably long overdue and left me feeling quite refreshed. At least, I'm pretty sure it was a nap. Rather hard to tell how much time is passing deep under a mountain.

My piece of chalk was rather the worse for wear as I began to inscribe the new symbols, glyphs, and sigils I would need, but it would do for now. I was going to need some other means of inscribing a summoning after this, though, but one step at a time. Ultimately, the forms for summoning pixies were quite a lot simpler than my major ritual that had brought Gemory, Duchess of the Netherrealms, to me. I was actually a little surprised at the details even as I did the work, the knowledge coming to me in a steady stream. The sigils involved both fae and nether sigils, unlike most fae creatures; these pixies weren't just mischievous denizens of fairy realms, they were something like a cross between a fairy and an imp. This was going to be interesting indeed.

In fact, it was soon pretty clear that the hardest part of the summoning process was simply going to be the timing and effectiveness of the enthrallment glyphs more than actually summoning the essences of the pixies. If they weren't immediately brought under control, they were going to be trouble right away with little to no hesitation. I was glad I had practical experience with that glyph, in more ways than one. I smiled at the memory. It was a memory I would reminisce about quite a lot in the time to come. "How am I looking, Maëlys?"

"You are quick and clever as ever, Esteban. You seem to have the preparations for the summoning well in hand. Not that I doubted you, considering how simple the pixies are."

"Simple, yes, but trouble too. That's why I'm summoning them, after all, to cause trouble I want. I'm worried that they'll cause trouble for me instead, though."

"Mmm, they are lively little things. Mercurial, sneaky, with a lovely dash of spite if provoked. But they are of the Nether enough to bow to superior magics, and that is what you have at your disposal. You showed me you have it; these little miscreants will soon be well in hand. Especially individually, they're not much. They'll love having a Master; you just need to master them." As she spoke, Maëlys's voice once again took on her low, sultry, seductive tone. Both her voice and her words made my cock start to rise as I contemplated exactly what she was saying. Bow to my superior magics!...I liked the sound of that.

"You're right. I'll bring them and ensnare them one by one, they'll never have a chance, and I'll have a little horde to serve me in the here and now. Just have to stay focused on the ends, and the means be damned."

Maëlys chuckled. "Damned indeed."

I smiled, genuinely happy to have Maëlys to talk to, and keep me company. I'd been so alone for so long, I'd forgotten what it was like to feel anything different. But now, I was changing that, by my own actions. It was frightening sometimes if I let myself think too much about the things that could go wrong. But Maëlys was already helping me see how to get over all that, helping me to discover who I really was, who I could truly become. Yes, a sex demon, but what of it? That's what I wanted for myself, and that's what I was going to get. Better that than the crushing oppression of a society trying to enforce a norm I could never be.

Crushing that society was going to be so sweet. It was a comforting feeling knowing I was on the path to do so. But for now, I still had a long way to go.

I used my little cup to mix a bit of water with the dried puffshrooms, and placed that on the hot rocks near the lava. Eventually I had a paste. I spread this onto the key glyphs and sigils, then used the blade to again draw some of my blood and added that to those of activation and command. By and by, my preparations were complete. It was time. "Are you ready, Maëlys?"

"Of course. My magic is at your disposal."

In the circle in front of the altar, I concentrated, reaching out to her. Feeling our bond flare to life, I pulled on her magical power, augmenting my own. Then, I intoned the words of activation, my voice clear and strong. "Accyoernus syvba caelnea, faetinfiernam, faetinfiernam, faetinfiernam, faetinfiernam, faetinfiernam, tatuna luiomis tutedium raque!"

My technique here was elegant and simple, as Maëlys had said, and had indeed taught me. Opening an actual portal or doorway for fully formed beings to cross worlds was...taxing, complex, difficult. Thus, Maëlys was stuck as an immaterial shade until I could become much more powerful.

However, creatures of magic, of the supernatural, are easily rendered as patterns and matrices of pure mana, represented by glyphs, which are able to be pulled from Elsewhere to Here via much less effort. Once Here, the sigils and symbols cohere them into the form they are to take as determined by the nature of the mana matrix they are composed of.

Or, to say it another way, a batch of magic energy from the right plane of origin, part fae, part nether, is easier to pull here than a preexisting, physical being. Assuming I get the mix of mana right, this batch of magic is nudged by my glyphs into taking the form it's naturally aligned with, and can then coalesce into, say...a newly formed pixie.

And in the event, it went off exactly as I'd hoped. A one-foot tall, svelte little creature appeared above my circle. She had four flittering dragonfly wings on her back, and two tiny horns on her forehead above sparkling blue eyes, deftly encompassing her dual nature. Her wind-tossed, shoulder-length light blue hair, from which peeked two elfin ears, framed a cute, round, smiling face, the urge to chaos written all over it. She wore a blue bodysuit which matched the shade of her hair, and two elbow-length gloves of the same color with a frayed, jagged fringe. I wasted no time in forming the enthrallment glyph in my mind, and cast it forth with a soundless pulse like thunder. For a second the smile turned into a grimace of bared, sharp teeth, but quickly the expression turned instead to one of curiosity.

The task complete, I cried out, "Et iterum!", and moments later another appeared, this one with red eyes and pink hair and clothing, her features slightly more aquiline but otherwise very similar. Interesting, I thought to myself, then cast my next enthrallment. She blinked at me, a pout on her pretty features, then simply folded her hands in front of her expectantly.

The next cry of "Et iterum!" drew forth a pixie with green hair and clothing and dark eyes that immediately took to the air, seemingly headed for the roof of the chamber. Only a moment later my glyph of enthrallment found her just the same, and instead she dove back down and did loops around the summoning circle, watching me. That gave me pause for a second, but when nothing happened after the green one had made several loops, I returned my attention to the circle.

My next "Et iterum!" generated a pixie in purple, and she crouched on the altar, poised, eyes narrowed. However, she looked around at the other pixies, seemingly trying to grasp the situation from them, and so made no move. This was lucky, because that next enthrallment glyph was slower to form, pulling more out of me than I had anticipated. When the enthrallment snagged her she barely reacted, merely turned back towards me and raised an eyebrow. Well. Slightly unnerved, I double checked that it had taken hold, but I could feel its presence within her.

One last time, I thought to myself, though I was a little nervous I might have slightly overreached going for five. I took a bit to refocus, and regain my concentration. I could feel the drain of energy from repeated casting, and the freshly active spells tickled at my awareness, making it harder to hold new magics in my mind. I took a deep breath and pulled deeper upon Maëlys; she gave willingly, I could sense it, but the flow wasn't as deep as I would have liked. Still, I didn't have much farther to go. It would have to do. "Et iterum autem ultimum!"

The stream of magic created the proper matrix, and in came the formless mana, adhering and being shaped by my sigils of nether and fae. All was well that far, just like the others. The mana cohered and integrated, and another one foot form appeared before me. As the details became apparent, I could see that this one was yellow; golden-blonde hair, the same bodysuit and gloves as the others but in a sunny yellow hue. She also had a pair of entrancing golden eyes; I found myself caught by them for a moment. But luckily it was only a moment, because I had just enough focus and magic to fully form the last glyph before she launched herself at me and spun, releasing a cloud of the famous, eponymous pixie dust from her four fluttering dragonfly wings. I thought I felt my glyph ensnare her before the dust hit me. When the dust did I lost all composure, and descended into an immediate coughing fit, eyes watering.

"Oh lords below, not again," I said, as the rainbow afterimages and the dizzy lightheaded feeling slammed into me. I dropped to my knees as the coughing finally started to die down, leaving me wheezing and groaning. Then another wave of dizziness hit and I was suddenly on my back, staring up at the light from the lava playing across the high ceiling of the chamber in waves of shadows and light across the natural rock.

"Are you alright?"

A pretty voice, like a nice bell. It went well with lava light and ceiling rainbows, I remember thinking.

"Look what you've done, you little brat. Did you hit him with some crazy dose? He looks completely out of it!"

"I don't answer to you, ghosty girl."

"None of us do."

"Just him."

"Only just."

"Looks fine to me, anyway."

Pretty bells tinkling tinkling, my thoughts went. It was funny to me, so I laughed.

"He does not! Why is he even laughing? If you've damaged him somehow, I promise you will come to regret it very, very much."

"Aw, ghosty girl mad."

"Not be mad, ghosty girl."

"Should help us play."

"Anyway, he should be immune."

"Play?! Are you all going to keep talking like that?? And why would he be immune?!"

"Talking like what?"

"Yes, play!"

"Play is ever so much more fun than mad."

"Getting mad gives wrinkles."

"Of course a summoner can be immune, hard to play until he is."

It was so funny, and the more I laughed the more sparkles and rainbows danced in the dim red chamber. I started waving my hands around, trying to catch them.

"Oh this is definitely going to be maddening. Do all of you need to chime in every time?"

"We are new."

"Everything is new to us."

"There is so much to say!"

"So much to talk about."

"We should talk more!"

There was a general cheer and laughter and bright streaks raced across my vision on iridescent wings and round and round it went. I'd never even been very drunk in my life. The pixie dust had me on a level I'd never fathomed existed in a way I'd only ever heard about, maybe. I had no frame of reference, no means of coping. Still, it wasn't at all unpleasant. To the contrary, there was a sense of euphoria I'd never known.

Yes, basically, I was drugged out of my mind for the first time ever and having quite a great time at it. Of course, Maëlys was livid, suddenly having to worry about everything from betrayal by a pixie that hadn't been properly enthralled to me being permanently damaged before the first day was out on my pact. But in retrospect, it was pretty hilarious. Well, I mean obviously at the time I thought it was pretty hilarious too, but Maëlys didn't much think so, and with good reason.

"ENOUGH! Duchess below help you if you do not answer me, how does he get better or acquire this immunity?!"

"Aw, she sad mad!"

"Ohhh, that's worst mad."

"No, worst is die mad."

"Summoner is ok though, just a little time in the fairy smiles and he'll be back."

"He can magicky immunity with a simple cast too. It's very easy!"

"Oh for the love of...not very easy, not when he's like this already. He needs to be able to focus. Is there any way to make him better sooner?" Maëlys was about at her wit's end by this point.

"Ohhh. He can't make magic in the fairy smiles?"

"No fairy smiles magic? That's so sad sad for summoner."

"Poor poor man."

"We can kiss kiss and make him feel better."

A spray of tinkling giggles all around.

"Yes yes, kiss our poor summoner to feel better sounds like lots of fun."

"Stop trying to play, the summoner needs us, you can play later."

"Oooo, you promise we can all play?"

"Playing with ghost lady too?"

"Maybe ghost lady is fun when she isn't sad mad. She is pretty."

"No worries, pretty ghosty, kisses aren't just for fun. Tasting our tongues is fun and helpful."

There was more giggling at that. I think I was giggling along at this point.

"Helpful how, exactly. And yes, if we sort all this out I promise the summoner is quite good at...play."

"OH, ghost lady..."

"Do you have to keep calling me tha-..."

"Ghost lady don't be mad mad because you can't taste us!"

"Poor poor ghost lady."

"The taste of us makes humans feel like themselves."

"They get the Fae in them."

"And the Nether."

"Wait, are you saying it's your kisses that will make him immune? Make him feel better?"

"Not better. Our dust makes the humans feel wonderful."

"We love to do it."

"They love us for it."

"But the taste of our lips does stop our dust, temporarily."

"And so does the taste of our other lips."

The giggling that time was throatier somehow, more...direct. And this time, it didn't annoy Maëlys to hear it. "Ah, well, that's more like it then. Assuming you're telling the truth, you five are going to need to play with our summoner a lot. Starting now."

"Oooo, now ghosty lady likes play time!"

"I knew she would be fun when not sad mad."

"Then let's do it, sisters!"

"Yay, our first times with our summoner!"

"Our first times ever!"

That elicited whooping and cheering, and all five of the foot tall creatures flew to where I still lay incoherently. They swarmed around me, and each started to plant little kisses on a different part of me. Two went to my legs, each embracing one of my thighs. Another went to my chest and toyed with my nipples. I put my hand on that one's back and rubbed it up and down as she did. The last two were kissing on my cheeks, caressing my ears and my neck, and giggling. The attention eventually caught my focus, and I laughed with the giggling pixies and tried to kiss the two I could see near my face. That went oddly at first, as the kisses from me essentially each covered an entire side of their faces, but they didn't seem to mind and I wasn't in much of a state to care either, so I did it several more times. They laughed and planted their little kisses on my lips in response.

About that time I noticed my penis start to rise. Except, it wasn't really me...yet. Instead, the two that had been rubbing on my legs had been crawling upwards, and had now reached my crotch. One was partly embracing, partly hefting my ballsack, and the other had wrapped her arms around my penis and was trying to stand it up. Ticklish tingles prickled across my skin, and the smile on my face took on a different cast than my previously absurdist laughter. The pixies at my face began to coo and ahh to go with their kisses as they saw what had got my attention. The one on my chest was now treating my left nipple like a miniature penis, licking and sucking it in her mouth.

I sighed happily as the adorable little creature embracing my cock rubbed her face and torso on my dick, here and there adding a kiss or lick. The one at my balls massaged them for a moment, then planted a kiss on each of my testicles. "Give us the yummy yummy, summoner," she said as she moved up to join her sister at my quickly hardening dick.

"Yes, summoner, we want to taste it."

"Feed us good, fill our bellies."

"We want your seed."

"Feed us your seed, summoner."

"Who...you what?" Their words were insistent, needy, almost petulant, only just moderated by an air of playfulness that seemed to surround them.

Now two of them were grinding their bodies along my dick, stroking up and down the almost fully hardened shaft with their hands and arms. They licked along the head, the opening, and the crease where the head met the shaft. The sensation of their mouths wasn't particularly intense of itself, but their bodies rubbing felt great and watching them as they lavished attention on me was a joy in itself. The pixie on my chest moved from one nipple to the other, and the two by my face now were mostly whispering exhortations. "Share your essence" "Spill your seed" "We crave it so much" "Let us eat your manly musk"...on and on it went. They paused only to lick or kiss my lips, and eventually I licked one, then the other's face. They giggled when I did, and then suddenly their bodysuits were gone and they were rubbing their nude little bodies on my lips.

For a while I licked them all over, on their faces, their lithe bodies with their tiny titties, and of course snaking between their slim legs and across their cunnies, which were soon copiously drooling. It was surreal, and an experience both hard to describe and unlike any other. I was quickly growing to like it as they took turns writhing on my mouth. Meanwhile, the other pixes had each dropped their own bodysuits and were likewise nude. The one at my chest stuck with what was apparently now her new favorite toys and was grinding her cunny back and forth on a hard nipple, and seemed to be having herself a wonderful time at it judging from her face and the squeaks and moans she made. The two still at my cock now covered in the precum oozing from my now very hard and throbbing erection, as well as possibly their own juices. The slickness helped them as they continued rubbing my entire length with as much of themselves as they could wrap around it, and were undeniably lost to their lusts as they kissed and caressed each other almost as much as my dick pulsing between them.

As the fun went on, the haze I was under started to clear. The pixies hadn't been lying, and as their sweet juices soaked into me, and as I licked them up, I was coming more and more to myself. In a way, this kept the experience surreal rather than lessening it as I would process exactly what I was involved in sudden realizations as I came to. When I had sent the two on my mouth into squealing orgasms and their sweet squirts had covered my lips and tongue, I finally sat up. The two pixies by my face managed to flutter up, but the one on my chest tumbled down instead, knocking her and the two playing with my cock into a heap on my lap. They looked up at me in indignation.

"Owee, careful."

"Naughty summoner knocking us about."

"We just want you to give us your yummy yummy."

The two now hovering beside me chimed in as, it now was obvious, they were always inclined to do.

"Yes, give us to feed."

"Give us your nectar".

"What do you all mean by feed?," I asked.

12