Gender Bending Investigations Pt. 04

Story Info
Partying with coworkers and getting secrets from Oswald.
11.7k words
4.78
7.4k
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farleven
Farleven
612 Followers

I hated to admit that I was glowing. Not only had I managed to work my way on to one of Patrick Oswald's special projects, but I'd also gotten him into bed or at least close enough. For all the sex I'd had over the last few weeks, I had to admit my time with him had been the best. It was hard to explain exactly why. He'd started off as considerate as anyone, but the way he took command, the way he ravished me had cut through my defenses.

"Well, you look happy." Raikins' android stand in sounded pleased as well. We were barely a week into my mission and I'd already gotten in deeper than we could have hoped.

"And why shouldn't I be? I got the official invite to Oswald's special project team this morning. If I'm lucky, I'll have a chance to get into his files from there, if not, I can hope that the connection I made last night can get me in deeper." I replied. I almost hoped for that. If I needed to work my charms on Oswald again, I wouldn't really hesitate. In fact, I almost hoped for the opportunity, whether I really needed to or not.

"Fair enough. I assume you'll be starting next week." Raikins continued. "I expect you'll show them the same level of competence that got you in. I'm curious about what this project is. I've been digging through your notes last night and checking against our other sources. If we assume the recent reassignments of other top employees is any indication, he's assembled quite a team."

"I assumed the same. I tried to figure out what kind of project it was based on those reassignments, but there are just too many options. I'll have to wait until I start on Monday and hope that I will get enough information to work with." I wasn't about to leave all the research needs up to Raikins and the other agents back at headquarters. I knew most of them were competent, but I still had years worth of files stuffed into my head. I had to at least cross check their answers with my own analysis.

"Well, at least we aren't going to be chasing our tails for long." Raikins nodded. "Do you have any plans for the weekend?"

"Just catch up on the research notes that your team has been putting together. I did tell Oswald he could contact me if he liked, but he had a meeting in California so I'm not expecting him." I explained. It wasn't the most exciting weekend, but after the craziness of this week, I could use the rest. Odd as it may sound reviewing records was a chance to ground myself as much as it was for information. So much had changed since I started this mission that I knew I would risk my sense of self if I didn't get a chance to touch base.

The combination of becoming a woman, taking on a new job and a new life was more disconcerting than I had expected. There were times I almost fell into it and let myself go. This new life was strangely alluring in ways I'd never expected. The conditioning I'd undergone with my transformation had made my new womanhood only a bit strange and having something akin to friends and interesting projects made it easy to forget just why I was there. Most of all, the sex was rattling me to my very core. I wasn't entirely sure I could give that up.

"Sounds like a good plan. Rest up, I'm sure next week will be even more intense." Raikins was finished. I knew the routine well enough by now. Everything had gone well enough that I hadn't needed much help. That was good, but it also left us with little official business to take care of.

I scooted over to give the android a hug. At least I knew he could feel those. Just as I wrapped my arms around him, I heard a knock at the door. I jumped a bit. There weren't many people who knew where I lived, just a couple of coworkers, and I certainly didn't expect to see them. Raikins got up as well. While I went to the door, he quickly moved back into a closet. It wasn't the most dignified thing to do, but it meant I didn't have to be rude to whoever it was that had come for a visit.

I quickly checked the door monitor. I was more than a bit surprised to see Linda and Susan standing there. Linda waved at the door camera with a big smile as Susan hung back. I braced myself and opened the door. Linda bolted right inside.

"I hope you don't mind the company." Susan stated in a way that told me I wasn't going to get rid of them quickly. I wondered just why they'd popped in, but I knew I wouldn't have long to wait.

"No, it's fine." I pulled on my more chipper demeanor and smiled at them. Given Linda's energetic entrance I had a feeling that I wouldn't mind whatever it was they'd come for.

"Oh, I heard you had a little private time with Patrick last night." Linda giggled as she pulled me over to the couch. "He is such a hunk."

I blushed a bit. I still hadn't quite gotten used to how free everyone around here was with their sexuality. I'd come to enjoy it, but talking about it so bluntly was kind of embarrassing. I just nodded and Linda beamed.

"It also seems that you might have gotten a new job." Susan took a seat on the other side of me. For a moment I felt rather surrounded, with a spunky blond on one side and a reserved Asian on the other. I had to admit that my pussy started to quiver a bit from the closeness. I was still getting used to being around women so much. My assertive bisexuality was having a distinct effect upon me as well.

"Yeah, it's kind of hard to turn him down." I felt Linda snuggling up on my right side.

"Don't we know it." Linda giggled. "There's something about him that just makes it hard to resist anything he wants. Of course, he does a good job of making sure you never regret saying yes."

Susan gave a rather cool nod of agreement. I could only imagine what Linda and Oswald would have done, not to mention Susan. It wasn't hard to believe Linda jumping all over anyone who wanted to fuck her, but Susan was much harder to place. I knew from experience just how energetic she could be in bed, but for some reason I had a harder time seeing her and Oswald together even if only for one night.

"Yeah, he does a good job of that." I blushed again as I remembered last night. Those memories only stoked me even more. I was quickly becoming aroused. There was something a bit more direct in the way Linda was snuggling up next to me and the way she let her breasts press against my arm.

"So, we thought we should give you a little bit of a goodbye before you disappeared." Susan pulled up from the other side and before I knew it, the svelte Asian pulled me over and gave me a warm and passionate kiss. My heart skipped a beat at the sudden intimacy. I certainly hadn't expected Susan to do something like that.

While I was busy tongue wrestling Susan, Linda had decided to slide her hand up my bare thigh and under my skirt. I shuddered as her fingers traced patterns all the way to me warm center. She teased me through my panties, running her fingers over the softness of my tender folds until I started to squirm. Susan didn't give me the chance to focus on that as she sent her hands over my chest and started to play with my breasts. Since I hadn't planned on heading out today I wasn't even wearing a bra and her fingers easily squeezed my soft flesh.

It didn't take me long to succumb to their assault. It wasn't easy to focus on much when someone was stroking your pussy, squeezing your boobs and giving you tongue diving kiss. I couldn't resist joining in, and Susan soon found me running my hands over her lean body. She wasn't wearing much more than a thin blouse and I slid my hands up and under the bottom and was stroking her smooth bare skin. I could feel the shivers of pleasure run through her as I worked my way towards her tender breasts.

Linda moved in from the other side and I felt her breasts press into my arm and side again. She'd pulled my panties aside now and was running her fingers along my wet slit and gently rubbing my clit again before moving back down. I slid my legs open as far as I could while sandwiched between these two sexy minx. Then she leaned in and whispered into my ear.

"How about we move to your bed?" Linda cooed as she gave my pussy a rubbing that had my hips quivering with eagerness. The whole experience of sex with other women was a novelty for me. I'd certainly enjoyed moments of it during our recent orgies, but now with just the two of them, there was an entire difference in the intimacy of it.

I didn't really need to answer. Susan slid off of my leg and the two of them helped me to my feet while their spare hands continued to stroke my sensitive spots. As we walked they skillfully undressed everyone as we walked towards my bed. The whole time I was little more than a quivering mess.

The skirts and panties were the easiest, they just slid them off and we stepped out of them, almost in unison. They had both worn button up blouses, so it didn't take much for them to open up those buttons and pull them off. They saved my shirt until we were just before my bed and then they pulled it off in one big flow of shirt and hair. Then we were three equally naked women and they pushed me onto the bed.

Before I could do anything else, Linda pounced on me. Her large breasts pressed into mine as she leaned down for her kiss. I flailed under her for a moment before I reached for her breasts. Her soft melons felt huge to my delicate little fingers, and I quickly moved to playing with her tender nipples until she started to moan. She wasn't about to let me have all the fun though, and I felt her fingers between my legs. I moaned as she rubbed her fingers along my slit in that perfect way that only made my pussy quiver for more.

Our mutual cries of pleasure echoed around the room as we continued to stroke and squeeze each other. Then in a sudden flurry of motion Linda slid her arms around me and pulled me tight before she rolled us over. Now, I was on top of her with my legs dangling over the edge of the bed. I felt hands sliding over my thighs as Linda smiled up at me. I swung around to see Susan moving into position behind me with a rather thick looking dildo strapped between her legs.

I didn't need to be told what to do at that point, I shuffled back a bit, until I was now bent over the side of the bed with my ass jutting into the air and my pussy exposed. I worked my legs open a bit further for Susan as Linda pulled out from under me far enough so that her hairless pussy was right below my chin. The aroma of arousal filled my nose and I dived in. I savored the taste of her juices as Susan started to stroke her fingers over my own dripping slit.

The raw needs of the flesh were hard to deny, and I wasn't about to. The novelty of sex as a woman still hadn't worn out. The feeling of being so pleasurably penetrated was unreal and alluring, as was the way my orgasms could simply roll over themselves to become a tide of ecstasy that could easily consume me. Most of all the sense of being dominated and having another person taking control of my pleasure was intense. Sure, I could act, and eagerly did, but I couldn't very well make them thrust harder or faster, it wasn't under my control.

I whimpered as Susan began sliding the hard plastic cock along my slit. I knew she was using my juices to lubricate the fake manhood. I was helplessly eager for it. Linda had already stoked my fires and as good as it felt to press my naked body against hers, I ached to feel my pussy stuffed full. It was all I could do to keep any focus on my work between Linda's legs. It was a challenge that I eagerly embrace. There wasn't much I enjoyed more than hearing the sounds of someone cumming when I was about to do the same.

Just as I was sliding my tongue over the length of Linda's slit, I felt Susan sliding her dildo into my quivering pussy. She took it slow, allowing me to savor the sensation of my pussy lips slowly opening up for the thick shaft. I was wet enough that Susan didn't have to do much to work the dildo in, so she kept up the teasing operation, pressing in just a little and then pulling back almost as much. I whimpered and squirmed as she slowly filled me up, but she held my hips so that I didn't simply push back and impale myself.

Linda started to squirm as well. I was so distracted by the action between my legs that I had stopped working on Linda's wet folds. I was only holding myself above her pussy and panting, my warm breaths coasting over he hot pussy. It had to have been torture, and as soon as I realized it, I did my best to dive in again and started to nibble on the folds of her slit. It was hard while Susan continued her glacial pace, but I did my best.

"My you're a hot little one." Susan grunted as she finally slid home and I felt her hips press into my upturned ass. There was a special sense of fullness when my pussy was completely stuffed. Whether Susan had done it intentionally or not, the dildo she'd picked felt like it was a perfect fit, long enough to reach my deepest depths and thick enough to stretch me almost to the point of discomfort. It was a wonderful feeling, at least for a moment before the urge to be fucked started to boil up inside me.

"Oh, that's so big!" I took a moment to sigh before diving between Linda's legs again. I had started to slide my fingers around the entrance to Linda's pussy as well, helping to fire her up even more. I could feel her clenching around me, eager for something harder and deeper.

"Oh, Karen, just right there..." Linda moaned when I slid a finger in and started to rub inside her pussy. She started to quiver around me and I repeated the stroke. Linda squealed and tensed around me again. I didn't stop. My lips pressed into the top of her slit and I started to suck around her clit as I ran my tongue along the top of her folds. She started to go wild as my fingers and mouth attacked her in unison.

Susan wasn't about to be left out. As Linda cried out in pleasure, Susan firmed up her grip on my waist and started to pull the dildo back. I shuddered at the growing sense of emptiness, and a renewed fervor of anticipation for the return stroke. I braced myself for it and moaned into Linda's pussy when the filling thrust came.

My fingers sank into the sheets as Susan worked up a smooth rhythm. She was so controlled, each stroke was even, in and out. It felt so good and yet with every thrust, I wanted more. It was hard to describe, but my pussy was aching for another hard fucking, and her tame thrusts were doing little more than teasing me.

I tried to distract myself with Linda's sweet pussy. There was a perverse satisfaction that came from making her wiggle and squirm at my touch. Her hands had come down to stroke my hair as I worked between her legs, and occasionally she grasped hard around my head when I managed to hit just the right spot. The fun of it helped keep my mind off of the torment that Susan's subdued fucking was building.

Even with my attempts to distract myself, I couldn't stop from wiggling and squirming my ass every time she thrust in. I squeezed down on the dildo, even though I knew Susan couldn't feel it. All of my instinctive attempts at coaxing more from her did nothing, and she kept up her smooth, teasing rhythm, stretching me until I was about to burst and then drawing back until the tip of the fake cock had just slid out of me and was nestled between my eager pussy lips.

I wasn't sure how long that went on. I kept licking and nibbling at Linda's wet folds and Susan kept slowly impaling me. I was almost afraid it would go on forever. It felt good, wickedly good, but that ache for more just kept growing. Eventually, I realized that I was really starting to tense up, that the measured pace Susan had maintained was having a bigger effect than I had thought. That growing need had masked the pent up pleasure that I suddenly realized was about to burst inside me. I'd never imagined such a technique and now I was wavering on the edge of a massive orgasm, all I needed was for her to let go.

"Oh... oh god, just fuck me!" I lifted up my chin to yell out after her last thrust. I was nearly at the end of my wits with my whole body quivering and eager for release. The distinct aroma of our shared arousal only added more intensity to the moment. I needed her to finish what she started.

Susan just laughed and gave my ass a gentle rub. The rhythm of that thrusting dildo didn't alter in the slightest. I wanted to scream out from frustration. The wicked denial was starting to unravel my senses, and I tried to make my own attempt at satisfying my own needs. She was prepared for that, though, and grabbed my hips to keep me from fucking her back. Now, I cried out, the need had grown too much and I couldn't even move to satisfy it.

Linda's hands pulled my head back down and I tried to resume attending to her needs. It was so hard, every filling thrust left me shuddering, and every withdraw drew my attention back to my seething and empty passage. I didn't know what to do. In the fleeting moments of clarity, I would lick and nibble Linda before Susan would press in or pull out and my mind would almost blank out again.

I was coming apart at the seams. My world collapsed around one focus, the seething passage between my legs and the aching need that had filled my whole being. I was now clamping down with my pussy constantly, and the feeling of Susan's thrusts grew more intense despite the fact that she hadn't changed her rhythm in the least.

Then when I thought I couldn't take any more, Susan pulled out of me again and gave me one hard thrust, hard enough to split me open in an instant and sting where her hips struck my ass.

Everything exploded. My whole body shook, from the tips of my toes to the ends of my hair. A rush of hot, burning pleasure crashed through me, flowing from my pussy as a tidal wave. I collapsed on the bed, the sensations so strong that I could only whimper as I gasped for air. I'd never imagined anything so intense and I simply quaked between Linda's spread thighs with my pussy still filled to the brim with Susan's dildo.

They let me rest like that for a while. It felt like forever as I coasted on a seemingly unending rush of pleasure. Susan stroked my ass and thighs while Linda stroked my arms, shoulders and hair. It felt so good. I didn't move, all I could do was bask in the warm afterglow. What else could I do?

Time had lost much of its meaning to me, but after a while, Susan slowly withdrew, and the two of them helped pull me onto the bed. I was glad that I'd gotten a larger bed when I soon found myself pressed between two lovely naked women. They continued to stroke and rub me as I recovered, and the pleasure slowly ebbed away.

I was turned towards Susan when the world finally started to come back into focus. She was smiling at me, or at least doing her best impression of a smile. It was barely a smirk, but for Susan she may as well have been beaming.

"That was amazing..." I gasped and gave her a quick peck on top of her nose. I'd have tried for her lips, but I was still too much of a wet noodle to move more than a few inches in any direction.

"That's her specialty." Linda giggled from the other side. "We wanted to make sure you got a proper send off, in case you considered not coming back to see us."

I managed to laugh a bit at that. If I had any doubts about dropping in on them again, they'd all pretty much been melted away now. As long as I stayed in this body, I would do my best to see these two as often as I could. It simply felt too good not to. I was starting to get back my strength now, so I reached over and slid my hand up Susan's bare flank.

"So what's next?" I smiled into her sparkling eyes. We all laughed. The day was far too young to end now, and the three of us had plenty of kinky notions to try out. Before we were done and left piled in a heap of exhausted, sweaty helplessness, we made a good chunk of the way through each of our imaginations. I could only wonder how much Raikins had been able to see of the show as he hid out in the closet. No doubt, I'd be able to get a playback later from the android's feed. I knew it would be well worth watching.

Farleven
Farleven
612 Followers