General Arthur's Conquest Ch. 08

Story Info
The Princess's fate is sealed as the General goes to battle.
4.3k words
3.85
8.9k
2

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gwp65
gwp65
60 Followers

I watched the soldiers go about their day, preparing for their next battle. I was bored to bits. I wish there was someone I could talk to. It had been weeks since we had left the castle. Weeks since I last had my handmaidens with me. Weeks since Arthur rode off with his cavalrymen. Lieutenant Dylan would not tell me where he went, only that it was of utmost importance. The soldiers had kept me safe, making sure that I was a long distance away from the main convoy when we were on the move, keeping me away from the skirmishes and battles. The soldiers kept their distance from me, but I always felt their lustful eyes burning into my skin everywhere I went.

I dusted off my dress as I got up onto my feet. My legs aching from all the walking. My dress was dirty with mud and grime, tattered at places. My frizzled hair swept in the wind that blew across the open grassland. I desperately need to take a bath. I shuddered at the thought of heading to the river again to take a bath. No, not after what happened the last time.

I was taking a bath in the river a week ago when I heard rustling in the bushes and shadows darting behind the trees. I quickly finished up with my bath only to find my undergarments missing and my dress splattered with disgusting sticky stains. I felt so violated and had to make my way back to the campsite walking past groups of ogling soldiers while dressed in my stained dress and nothing else underneath. I complained to Lieutenant Dylan later that day, only for him to ask me to be understanding of the soldiers' natural desires.

A commotion arose in the camp as the soldiers on guard duty sighted a group of horses galloping towards camp in the distance. As the horses got closer, the tensed stances of the soldiers turned into relief and excitement. "The General's back!", the soldiers called out.

Arthur dismounted from his horse looking fresh and well-rested, a stark contrast to his tired and battle-weary lieutenant who greeted him as he arrived. I watched from a distance as he glanced around the camp, undoubtedly noticing the reduced number of troops. The army had gotten into several battles and had suffered quite a number of casualties over the past weeks. Arthur toured the camp with Lieutenant Dylan and paid a visit to the injured troops in the medical tent. I could sense the morale of the camp rising by a few notches simply with Arthur's presence. As he exited the tent, our eyes met briefly before he averted his gaze and turned to head in another direction. Was it guilt? Or anger? Or shame? I wondered. He headed into another tent with his lieutenant and they stayed inside for the rest of the day.

As night fell, I made my way back to my tent and waited, unsure what I was to do. Will he call for me? Or will he invite himself into my tent? I sat in my tent and waited before eventually drifting off to sleep.

***

The sound of footsteps and the ruffling of the tent jolted me from my slumber. Arthur stood at the entrance to my tent against the moonlit sky. I stared into his eyes as he did mine, unsure of what to say to each other.

"I just came to see if you are doing well..." Arthur said as I sat myself up, our eyes never leaving each other's. "I'll get going now." He added, before turning to leave.

"Wait!" I called out. I got on my feet and walked slowly towards him as he turned to face me. "Will you stay with me for a while?" I asked, my hand reaching out to his, relishing the warm touch of another person after weeks of solitude.

We sat in the tent and talked for hours. He shared with me about his trip to garner the support of the Inra Empire, while I recounted the things that happened on our side during the past week. I glared at him and pouted when I noticed his pants tighten as I was describing my frightful experience taking a bath in the river. He pulled me into his chest and held me in his arms before cheekily suggesting that we could take a bath together in the river the next day. Nobody would dare peep with him around, he reassured me as I buried my blushing face into his chest.

Arthur lifted my head and gazed into my eyes. I found myself leaning in towards him unconsciously until our lips met. I parted my lips and we kissed, our tongues gently cradling each other's. I felt at peace as my body melted into his arms.

My heart raced as his hand found its way to the hem of my tattered dress. He paused and our kiss parted as he looked into my eyes. I nodded and raised my arms, giving him permission to undress me. After stripping the garments off my body, Arthur proceeded to unbutton his shirt. "Let me.", I whispered, taking over from him as I removed his clothes from his body.

I shivered as the cold night air landed upon my skin as we stood naked in front of each other. Arthur wrapped his arms around me and I felt the warmth of his body, and the heat of his hard pulsing cock at my abdomen.

Arthur laid me down on my back, his hands caressing and his lips planting kisses all over my body. "Aaahhhhh..." I moaned as his rough hands grazed upon my nipples. I felt my loins moisten as his kisses proceeded downwards towards my thighs. I parted my legs, surrendering my body to him. He planted kisses on my inner thighs as he painted his way towards my loins, holding onto my legs and lifting them up in the air, spreading them wide apart. I could feel his breath upon my folds. I gripped onto the sheets and moaned softly as he licked and kissed around my nether lips. "OHH!" I gasped out loud as his tongue flicked across my sensitive nub. I grabbed the blanket and stuffed it into my mouth as I bit down, attempting to stifle my moans while Arthur teased my clit repeatedly, pausing only to lap up the juices flowing copiously from between my folds. With Arthur's relentless teasing, I soon felt the unfamiliar feeling rise from deep within my gut. The feeling of an impending...release. It was a sensation I was unfamiliar with, but my body somehow knew that something good was coming.

"Ah...ahhh.. A -- Arthur... S-s-stoppp..." I begged, attempting to push his head away with my hands while for reasons unknown to myself, at the same time crossing my legs behind his head, pulling him deeper. "Arthur... I -- I -- I'm...going to... AHHHHHHHHHHHH" I shrieked as I felt my release, my body trembled uncontrollably as I slumped into the bedding.

I left a hand on my cheek and I opened my eyes to see him on top of me. I circled my hands around his neck and pulled him towards me as we shared a passionate kiss. I could feel him between my legs, still fully erect, hard and throbbing, desperate for a release. I rocked my hips gently, feeling the heat of his pulsing shaft slide along my wet folds. I reached down and guided him towards the entrance as I wrapped my legs around his hips. Arthur needed no further invitation. My nether lips parted and stretched to accommodate him as he slid into me until our pelvis touched. Arthur went slowly, lovingly, as he moved, pulling himself out almost to the tip before plunging back into me fully in slow deliberate movements, while I looked up at him with my glazed eyes, mouth agape, moans escaping with each thrust.

After some time, Arthur wrapped his arms around my back and rolled onto his back, pulling me with him. I found myself sitting on top of him, straddling him. My hands resting on his chest to keep my balance, his shaft still buried deep within me. I looked at Arthur for a moment, uncertain, before doing what came to me naturally. I rocked my hips gently, feeling his shaft rub against different parts of the walls within me.

"Ahh!" I let out a moan uncontrollably as I felt his shaft hit a particular spot in me. It felt good. I rocked my hips the same way, and felt that same feeling again. "Ohh...umhh..ahhh..." I moaned repeatedly as I rode him, angling my body so his cock landed on that same spot over and over again.

Our moans filled the tent, as we went at it, undoubtedly audible to any soldiers who happened to be nearby. I pushed that thought out of my head and I refocused myself as I felt my impending release yet again. Arthur must have felt the same too as he rocked his hips in tandem with mine. "Ahh..ah...ohh..AHHHH..." My body shook uncontrollably once again as my inner walls tightened, clenching onto Arthur's cock as I felt the warmth of his thick juices flood into me.

Exhausted, I laid on top of Arthur's body, my cheeks flushed and my eyes closed as I tried to catch my breath. I fell asleep in his arms.

***

I was startled awake by the sound of battle horns ringing out all around the camp.

"General! The Georians are here!" Lieutenant Dylan exclaimed as he barged into the tent.

Arthur snapped up from the bed and got dressed hastily. "Get her somewhere safe." He instructed, leaving me alone in the tent with the lieutenant.

Realising that I was still undressed, I pulled the blanket up to cover my naked body. Lieutenant Dylan picked up my dress and tossed it across to me. I briefly considered retrieving my undergarments that were strewn around the tent but decided otherwise as Lieutenant Dylan stood by impatiently. "Quick, we need to go now." he urged hastily.

The lieutenant made no attempt to hide his lustful ogling of my body as I turned my back to him, dropped the blanket covering my body and put on the dress.

I followed closely behind the lieutenant as we headed to the stables. He helped me up onto a horse before mounting the same horse behind me. He reached across my body for the reins and we rode away from the camp.

I shivered in the cold morning air as we rode into the wind. The dress hiked up my legs, exposing much of my thighs, the gusts of wind constantly reminding me that I was bare underneath the dress. I could feel my breasts bouncing freely with each gallop, threatening to spill from the top.

As we rode up the slopes of the nearby hill, I held down the hem of my dress with one hand to prevent the dress from riding up completely. My body slid further back on the saddle as the slope got steeper, and I found my back plastered against the lieutenant's body. I tugged harder at the hem of my dress as I tried my best to ignore the lieutenant's rapidly hardening cock pressing up against my back.

We slowed down as we approached the top of the hill overlooking the wide plains that was flanked by tall mountains on one side and a raging river on the other. I bit my lips as I watched Arthur in the distance, riding on his horse attempting to arrange the Kastran army into formation. The Georian army was assembled in the distance, as the rain clouds gathered overhead. A million thoughts went through my mind. It was a fight between Clayton, my... boyfriend, and Arthur, my... ... ... captor. It was a battle between my home and... ... Arthur's home. There should only be one outcome I hope for. But yet, my mind was in a complete jumble.

I watched as we continued riding up the hill. Neither armies moved from their positions. They simply stood in formation, and waited.

We approached the summit just as the skies opened up and raindrops began to fall. A group of soldiers were waiting for us in front of a small cabin at the summit. I instantly recognised the Georian military uniform on some of them. I tensed up as I noticed a separate group of soldiers standing together with the Georians, covered in full plate armour. They did not look Georian, definitely not Kastran too.

"It's ok. Those are Inrans." Lieutenant Dylan whispered into my ear, pushing his now rock hard tool firmly against my back as he leaned in.

He stopped the horse a short distance away from them and we dismounted as one of the soldiers approached us. "Dylan! You are right on time. Thanks for bringing the princess along. You will be well rewarded as promised."

"You are safe now, Princess Olivia. We leave first thing tomorrow morning." An Inran soldier nodded in my direction.

I stared at Lieutenant Dylan, incredulous. My head hurt as I tried to make sense of this sudden turn of events.

"Look! It's time." Lieutenant Dylan pointed towards the mountains. Inran archers amassed at the top of the mountains, lighting up the entire mountain range as they lit their arrows on fire.

The Georian army made the first move right as the mountains lit up, charging towards the Kastrans. The sound of swords clashing soon echoed across the plains as the Georian and Kastran armies engaged and bodies started to fall.

The Inrans released their arrows, and I gasped as fire rained down at the Kastran troops. The decimated Kastran army pulled back and retreated as the Georians gave chase, while more arrows rained down from the mountains. It was quick, much quicker than I had expected. Nothing like the long epic drawn out sagas that I had read in the libraries. The battle ended almost as soon as it started.

I knelt at the edge of the cliff and squinted my eyes, trying to find Arthur through the chaos and the cloak of rain. "There." Lieutenant Dylan pointed to Arthur struggling to get back onto his feet. I uttered a prayer under my breath and willed for Arthur to run, to please get out of the battle alive, as he stumbled towards the edge of the river that was now gushing ferociously.

Another round of arrows rained down from the mountains.

"NOOO!" I screamed as an arrow pierced through Arthur's damaged armor. Tears flowed down my face as I watched his lifeless body collapse into the river and disappear from sight.

"Come. Let's head inside." the lieutenant tugged at my arm.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I shrugged his arm off and knelt watching the river, hoping to catch a glimpse of Arthur pulling himself out of the water. Drenched in both my tears and the rain pouring down the heavens, I wailed as I watched and prayed, until I passed out from exhaustion.

***

I woke up on a bed in the cabin, shivering. The rain was still pouring outside, and the lieutenant was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking towards the lit fireplace.

I sat up on the bed, my wet dress clung to my body, almost translucent. I tried to find something to cover myself with, but there were none.

"Why?" I asked.

"Zammer made a deal with your father behind Arthur's back. There was no way we could have won without the Inrans on our side." He explained. "I was offered a way out... I had no other choice."

"That and the promise of riches, no doubt." I snapped back, disgusted by his decision to betray Arthur and to turn his back on his own country. The lieutenant remained silent. "You believe they will actually pay you? You think they are going to keep their word?" I goaded.

He turned around and faced me. "They have kept the first part of their promise so far." He said as he placed his hand on my thigh.

"Get your hands off me!" I pushed his hand off my leg as I shrieked, making sure I was loud enough for the soldiers outside the cabin to hear.

He grabbed my arms and pinned me down onto the bed. "I was promised you for one night." He said as he leaned over me, his hungry eyes staring into mine.

"Help! Somebody help me! Get off me!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. He gripped onto both of my arms with one hand, and his free hand slid up my body over my wet dress towards my chest. He grabbed onto my breasts and kneaded them roughly. I struggled and kicked, trying to free myself to no avail as he laid on top of me, my body crushed between his and the thin mattress. Nobody responded to my continued shouts for help as I heard the fabric of my dress rip and my breasts becoming exposed. I felt my energy slowly drain with my futile struggles as the lieutenant groped and sucked on my breasts.

I slumped back on the bed, exhausted from the fight. It was clear by then that nobody was about to come to my rescue. I laid limp on the bed and turned my head to the side. I stopped struggling as the lieutenant licked and kissed my body, from my face to my neck to my nipples. I did not wish to grant him the sick pleasure of my resistance.

My body tensed up instinctively as I felt his hands back on my thigh, lifting up my dress. I felt him push my legs apart and position himself between my legs. My dress was now bunched up around my stomach, my breasts and womanly folds exposed to the vile man on top of me. I closed my eyes and fought back my tears as I prepared myself for the inevitable.

My lips trembled as I felt the warmth of his cock at the entrance. I was torn between attempting to close my legs to prevent his entry, or to spread my legs wider to minimise the pain. Before I could make up my mind, I felt the head of his cock entering me. Tears burst through my stubborn resistance and started flowing freely down my face.

"Ahhhhh. Fuck... Your pussy feels so good. No wonder Arthur kept you for himself." The lieutenant worked his full length into me and started pistoning in and out of me. My body shook as I sobbed, fighting but failing miserably to hold back my tears. I tried to focus my mind elsewhere, to disassociate my mind from my body as I laid on the bed, willing myself to ignore the lieutenant's mauling of my body.

Before long, the lieutenant started to speed up his thrusts and began moaning with intensity. "Arghh..Fuckkkk... Yes..yes... Yesss. Ahhhh...". I felt his cock twitch, coating my insides with a layer of warmth before he collapsed on top of me.

I felt the juices flow out of me as the lieutenant pulled out and rolled off me onto the bed. It's finally over, I thought. I sat up and attempted to get off the bed, but he pulled me back into his arms.

"Where are you going? I have you for the whole night... and the sun hasn't even begun to set yet."

***

I laid on my side facing away from the lieutenant as he snored beside me with an arm across my naked body, his groin pushed up against my bottoms. My body was tired, but my mind was going into overdrive trying to process everything that had happened. The image of Arthur falling into the river with an arrow in his chest kept replaying in my head. I tried to shake off that image by thinking of my first meeting with Arthur, the first night we spent together, and the night he took me. I felt my loins moisten as I recalled the way my body surrendered to him the following morning, that time he joined me in the bath, and our last night together.

I snapped back to reality as I felt the lieutenant stir in his sleep. His cock woke as he did, slowly getting harder as his rough hands caressed my breasts, pinching my erect nipples. Before long, he was fully hard again. He moaned as he rocked his body, letting his shaft slide along the outside of my wet folds.

I clenched my teeth as I prepared myself for his impending entry, but he continued sliding along the outside as my folds got even wetter involuntarily. At least it wouldn't hurt so bad this time, I thought.

The lieutenant rolled me over to lay face down on the bed and got on top of me. I felt him grabbing my butt cheeks with each hand and spreading them apart before positioning himself between my legs once again. I adjusted my position as I prepared for his entry, lifting my butt off the bed slightly, only for him to push me back down onto the bed. It finally occurred to me what he was trying to do as I felt his cock positioned way too high up for my folds, pushing against my ass.

"No no no no. It wouldn't fit. No..." I struggled as I tried to reach my hands behind my back to push him off me. "No please.. No... ARGHHHH!" A searing pain shot through my body as I felt the head of his cock push into my ass. "NOOO. Please... It's too big. Please..." I begged, but my pleas only spurred him on even more as he worked and pushed more of his cock into me.

My muscles clenched around his cock as my body attempted to push him out of my ass. It appeared to work for a moment as I felt him withdrawing slightly, before he pushed himself back in with a hard thrust, bottoming out inside me. My mouth opened as I attempted to scream in pain, but nothing came. The pain was excruciating, like nothing I had felt before.

gwp65
gwp65
60 Followers
12