General Chemistry Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can use the pool. Liv's dad isn't home," she said for some reason. She stood up. We were only a few feet apart. "We're still sweaty. So we can cool off." She sounded strange, like she wasn't sure what to say.

"Ok," I said slowly. My heart rattled in my chest. Something weird was happening but I didn't know how to react. "But like I said, no suit. You, uh, think I can borrow one?"

Pri was looking across the pool towards the fence but there was nothing over there. Her lips were pursed together, looking sort of bloodless.

"I don't think we need suits," she said, and in one motion she reached down and pulled her t-shirt and sports bra over her head. Her breasts dropped and swayed.

They were the perfect teardrop shape. She had three colors of tan: arms dark from dozens of soccer practices, most of her torso slightly lighter, and her breasts the lightest, clearly displaying the tan lines of a bikini top. Her stomach was flat and athletic, and that trail of dark hairs climbed from the elastic waistband of her shorts to her belly button. She let her arms hang to her sides, the shirt and bra scrunched up in one hand, not trying to cover herself.

I held my breath. Her areola were large and dark. As I watched, her nipples hardened.

I didn't know how long I had been staring and I realized that my mouth was slightly open. I glanced up and we just stared at each other. Her eyes were soft and her cheeks were flushed, and I suddenly understood that she was nervous too.

Liv walked briskly out of the house and the tension cracked. She was carrying a huge stack of towels in all different colors and she dropped them in a heap on the table.

"What are you two doing?" she said, like she had caught us. "Let's go! You can check each other out later." She stuck her thumbs in her waistband and shimmied out of her shorts and underwear. She put her fists on her hips, wearing only a t-shirt and bra. "C'mon, c'mon!"

I could see the pale brown halo of her pubes. The hair was so thin that it did nothing to hide the shape of her vulva in the gap of her athletic thighs.

I realized that my cock was as hard as a rock. I blushed and even though they were looking, I had to readjust myself in my jeans. Liv looked sideways at Pri.

"Ok," said Liv, rolling her eyes. "Pool time."

I made a noise of agreement but tried to stall by drinking my entire water bottle, nearly choking on the damn thing. I heard a splash as someone jumped in. When I put the bottle down, Pri was standing on the edge, toes curled over the concrete lip, looking at me over her shoulder. She was stark naked and I could see the curve of her breast in silhouette. Her nipples were still hard. On her calf, the gouge where she had been cleated was shiny with new blood.

I became fixated on her ass. It was muscular and round in the way that only a runner's can be. Her wide hips and short height exaggerated how full and firm it was. She shifted slightly from foot to foot, buttocks rising and falling. I imagined running my hand down between her cheeks and squeezing. My cock throbbed and I looked up at her face again. She was smiling at how plainly I was examining her body. She was showing off. I released a breath that I didn't know I was holding in and she jumped in after Liv, the two of them laughing.

They were treading water and hollering for me to get in. Liv was the loudest, but Pri joined in.

"Let's-go-Jacky-let's-go!" Liv chanted, clapping, though I was pretty sure that was a baseball thing.

"Lose the clothes and get in here!" Pri laughed.

"C'mon! You got to watch us! Let's go!"

This was really happening. I pulled my t-shirt over my head and received appreciative oohs from the girls. I'd spent enough time in the pool to develop a pretty decent core. I unbuttoned my jeans, grabbed them by the waistline, and paused, feeling the nerves.

It was stupid to worry about it now, but after all the dates and all the false-starts, this seemed like a point from which I, and only I, could somehow fail. I was invested, I was infatuated, and I'd fuck it up. I thought of Stacey Berg in 12th grade. Stacey Berg, who had asked me out, but after one sterile date and a heavy petting session in my car, she broke it off by text and acted like it had never happened.

I was about to strip down in front of these two beautiful women and my dick was like a bar of iron. The most embarrassing thing about it all is that, according to the internet, my dick was big, huge even. I'd gotten excited when I first measured. Back then, I'd still been fed the culture of masculinity: a big dick means women will beg to fuck you. I knew better now, but it didn't help with the shame of being the big-dicked-virgin.

"Oh my god, do it already!" shouted Liv. "We know you've got a boner!"

I held my breath for a second but couldn't stop myself from laughing. Christ, what was I worried about? The only sure way to fuck this up was to freeze in this moment and waddle away with my asshole clenched.

I yanked down my jeans and boxers down and kicked them to the side.

"Oh my god," said Liv again, this time with a shocked laugh. "He's big!" She started shoving Pri in the arm, causing them both to splash around even worse. "Fuck, he's real big Pri!"

I walked nervously to the edge of the pool and something, some instinct, came over me. Instead of jumping in, I stopped to look down at the girls, smiling. It was partially to see the outline of their bodies in the water, to see how hot they were, but it was partially to show them my dick. If they liked what they saw then I should let them admire it. I tried to stand casually and let my cock bob up and down. I felt a little bit of precum dripping from the tip. I was on fire, like my skeleton was going to jump out of my throat, but I knew at this point that they wanted to see.

Pri was treading water and sort of spinning around. Her head was locked towards me with a blank expression, watching me, watching my crotch.

Liv had had enough and slapped the top of the water with her hand, splashing me and breaking the tension once again. I leapt into the pool next to them, drenching them both and sending everyone into fits of laughter.

Despite the electricity in the air a moment ago, we simply floated around the pool and talked. I was too nervous to do anything. I was scared to get close to Pri, as though if I did it would break some spell and we would all come to our senses. I wasn't sure if Liv was even interested in me, whether this was just some normal activity for the wild woman, as strange as it might seem. How many guys had she brought back for a skinny dip? It was practically tame.

I also thought that getting closer to Liv might ruin what I wanted to have with Pri. It was strange; everyone was flush with excitement but we all acted like we were just there for a pool party.

After a few minutes of splashing around we got tired and latched on to the edge. The water stopped rippling as much and I made an effort to look at their faces rather than drift down towards their naked bodies.

We talked about college, about profs and finals, about students we knew and campus hangouts. We talked about music apps and playlists we were going to share. They talked about their season, and how they'd miss each other when Liv went abroad with her dad this summer. Eventually the girls started talking about their teammates, asking me who I knew and if I thought any of them were hot. They were clearly teasing, but it seemed like they also wanted to know.

"Rebecca?" asked Liv. I didn't know her and I shook my head.

"What do you think of Karen?" asked Pri. Karen I knew. She was thin but really fit. She looked like a blonde, longer haired version of Liv.

"Yeah, Kar is gorgeous!" said Liv. "Do you like that, with hair all the way down?"

I smiled a little bit. They had to be fucking with me. There's no reality where my opinion, my evaluation, of these girls mattered. They were insanely fit college athletes, and their team was good, like no-mercy-good. The varsity starters were superstars on our campus.

"Oh yeah. She's beautiful..." I said, trailing off. "But I like curlier hair. I mean, not to sound like an asshole or anything." I stared straight up. "You're talking to bio-chem boy about hotties. Not really in my league."

The girls looked at each other and each made a face before bursting out laughing.

"I dunno," said Pri, appraising my body. "You're in pretty good shape..."

"Nice shoulders. And abs," said Liv. "Nice butt."

"Yea, nice butt," agreed Pri. "And forearms. Forearms are good."

"We like the forearms," said Liv, like she was speaking for all women everywhere.

"Nice eyes," said Pri, then looked away, like she didn't know why she had said it.

"What about Ji-Ho?" asked Liv quickly. Ji-Ho was the star of a team, a transfer from Korea. "She's a tank but her biceps! And her ass. I think we all know you're an ass man, Jack."

"I mean..." said Pri. "The way you were staring at me, I'd have to agree." I blushed and splashed a little water at her.

Still, somehow, I was nervous. I was literally naked in a pool with them and they were clearly leading the conversation back to the three of us. What the hell was wrong with me?

"Sure. I mean, I like breasts too. But I might be more of a legs man. Is that an option?"

"Definitely an option," said Liv, glancing at Pri. Pri's legs were molded by God and my meaning wasn't lost.

"The team is just gorgeous. I mean, obviously. You're all in great shape," I said, searching for something more substantial. "But I'm here, right? Not hanging out with Ji-Ho."

I thought I sounded smooth, but Pri had to laugh. "Jack, Ji-Ho is gay as hell. And Liv invited you here." There was dead air for a few seconds. I blew a long raspberry and slowly lowered into the water until it sputtered. Pri looked annoyed with herself and dunked her head below the water.

Liv saved us. "Why don't we dry off for a bit. The sun's gonna set. We can air dry and, you know, see what we want to do." She had a cheeky grin.

We swam towards the pool ladder. Liv was closest but I knew I could overtake her easily. Instead I held back, Pri and I reaching the ladder at the same time. We both paused, not knowing who should go first, who would get to see the other as they emerged from the water. She bit her lip and made a little nod towards the first rung.

Liv was already climbing out when I took a big breath and grabbed the metal rail, hauling myself up. She was almost over the top when I looked up. Water streamed off her lithe body and I could see everything. Her tan lines were stark, and her pale ass contrasted with her bronzed, muscular legs. Her pussy lips were pink and flared and glistening from the pool. My cock, which had managed to relax in the pool, swelled, heavy between my legs.

Pri was right behind me and I knew she was getting the same intimate look of me that I was getting of Liv. Unbothered, Liv leaned on one foot, squeezing the water from her hair, looking back towards us. I could tell the girls were mouthing words at each other and making funny faces. I felt good. I think they liked what they saw. When I made it to the concrete, I went for a towel to cover myself but Liv stepped in the way.

"Nuh-uh," said Liv. "Pri, sit him down." I looked back to Pri. Water poured off of her like a sculpture, the curves of her shoulder, breasts, and hips shining in the fading light. She loosely covered her nipples with a forearm but nothing more, not seeming embarrassed. My eyes trailed down her body again. Her pubic hair was trimmed but still thick enough to hide her pussy. I wanted to bury my face in her crotch and taste her.

A towel flew past my shoulder and Pri caught it against her chest. From behind, I heard Liv say, "Don't worry, I'll show you how."

Clutching the towel, Pri grabbed my forearm and pulled me toward the lounge chair.

"Show what?" I asked, stupidly. Neither responded. My brain felt fuzzy, like the world was plugged in all wrong. I tried to catch Pri's eye but she had turned her entire body away from me. She spread a towel on the long chair and guided me by the shoulder to sit. By now I was hard as a rock, my cock pointing up from my lap like an umbrella planted in the sand. I was as exposed as a man could be.

Liv folded a few towels before me on the concrete and the girls kneeled, inches away. Liv leaned forward until her little pink nipple brushed against my knee. Time stretched endlessly. Was I still breathing? I must have seemed like a deer in the headlights. Pri chewed her lip. Liv looked impish.

At last, she looked at Pri. "First, you just need to get a handful," she said, and she grabbed my penis around the base. I tried not to, but I gasped. My eyes darted between the two of them. Pri looked at me for a moment before turning to Liv and nodding.

"My hands are kind of cold right now but he'll warm them up." She put the other hand on me and I shivered. They were cold. I knew that my hands were much larger than hers, but even with both of hers she only covered half of my erection, leaving the head and a few veiny inches exposed. I felt massive. I was thick enough that her fingertips and thumbs weren't close to touching. Oddly, I couldn't help but focus on the contrast between her gray nail polish and my pink cock.

"A neat trick you can do, if you want it harder, you can pull it down towards you a little bit." As she pulled my cock like a lever, I made a hum of appreciation, my glans flaring.

"Just a little bit, he'll like it. Now, you stroke it. Don't go crazy, especially if your hands are dry, but a little touching to get started." She began to slowly stroke up and down my shaft. I closed my eyes for a moment in pleasure and disbelief. It may only have been thirty or forty seconds but it seemed like an hour.

When I opened my eyes, Pri was shifting her legs beneath her to get a closer look. Her eyes widened as the first drop of precum built up on my slit. "There we go," said Liv. "A little cum means you're doing good. Pri, there's a little bottle on the red towel, can you go grab it?"

Pri hopped up and returned with a small bottle of lube.

"Squeeze a little out on his head," said Liv, never altering her strokes. The lube was hot from the sun. "Mm yeah, a little more."

Pri braced herself with my thigh as she sat. Her barest touch made me throb and I knew that Liv could feel it. Incapable of controlling myself, I stared openly at Pri. At her breasts, her soft shoulders. Her face. I wanted to kiss her, to grab her by the hair and pull her to me.

It only took a second for Liv to work the lube into her strokes. All rational thought fled, my mind blank. The last clenching roots of anxiety released in my stomach. As if in response, Liv lengthened her motion, stroking just up to the ridge of my cock and then back down to my balls. I shifted my hips forward to make it easier for her. A small part of me worried that I'd cum fast but I felt like I could last forever.

Liv must have been jacking me off for two or three intense minutes before she started breathing heavily. I thought it was just from exertion but her face and pale chest flushed pink. Her nipples were hard little nubs and she began to lean forward to brush them against my knees on each stroke.

"Ok," she said, breathily. "Watch this. I call it my 'little party trick.'" She didn't change her motion at all and I wondered what the trick was. I dragged my eyes from her hands to her face. She'd been staring at me, waiting for me to look, to lock eyes with her. When I did, she stroked all the way past the ridge, tightening her fist around the head of my cock at the top, and then all the way back down again. She was fucking me with her hand.

"Oh my god," slipped out of my mouth.

"Oh, you like that?" said Liv. It was playful but she couldn't disguise how turned on she was. "Are you close?"

"I don't know," I whispered truthfully.

"I think you're close. Pri, what do you think? Do you think Jacky can cum?"

Pri was dazed, stroking her fingertips up and down the top of her massive, brown thighs, over and over, her chest rising and falling like she was in a trance. After a beat, she looked at Liv and said, "I think he can cum. He looks ready. He's too big." She looked right at me, still teasing her thighs. "Your cock is really big, Jack."

"I want you to cum for Pri," said Liv. "She wants to see you cum, don't you Pri?"

Pri made a little noise. "Yeah. I want Jack to cum," she said, so softly I almost couldn't hear her. Even though it was Liv stroking me off, I couldn't tear my eyes away from her. Louder, she said, "Jack. I want you to cum."

"I need to finish him soon," said Liv. "Because I'm getting tired. He's so much bigger than Ryan! He's close though. Keep telling him Pri."

"Cum. Please cum, Jack. I really want to see it." Pri spread her knees slightly and dropped a hand to her pussy. I let out a ragged breath. She started stroking herself but I couldn't see anything from this angle. "Cum, Jack. I need to see it. Cum for me."

Her pleading sent me over the edge. I closed my eyes and shot my load in pulsing ropes. Liv wouldn't stop stroking me no matter how I shivered and jerked. I came in rolling waves, grunting.

"Holy shit," I heard her say. "He's still going." My cock pulsed again and again until cum was only dribbling out. "Wow. Pri, I think he liked it."

I opened my eyes. Liv's hands were still wrapped around my shaft, plastered in cum. Some had shot out onto her forearms with one rope glittering across her freckled chest. I heard a whimper.

Pri was leaning back on her knees, shaking. One hand was between her legs and the other was rolling her hard nipple between her finger and thumb. Her vulva was dark brown and I could see pink inside as she rapidly fucked herself with two fingers, in and out. She was staring at my cock in Liv's hands, glazed over. An involuntary spasm shuddered through me, squeezing out another long drop of cum.

Pri went rigid and made a clipped uhhn noise, almost like she was surprised. I'd never seen a girl cum before, not outside of porn. I thought she was holding her breath, her mouth frozen open. It looked like she was moaning but instead she made little noises like ah ah ah. I don't know how long she went before eventually collapsing forward, laying her forehead on the pool chair, letting her ear press against the side of my thigh.

Without thinking, I placed my hand on her bare back. A moment later, I began to caress her lightly with my fingertips.

Liv finally released my cock and I saw her licking the cum off the back of her hand.

"It tastes kind of weird but I like it. I love eating Ryan's. It's good, like it's better because I earned it, you know what I mean?" I didn't really but I wasn't able to speak.

Liv stood, wiping my cum onto an old towel. Pri and I were spent, and Liv looked down on us with a little smile, almost like she was proud of what she saw.

"Be right back," she said, and she walked naked into the house. I was still touching Pri's back and after a minute she twisted her head to look up at me. She had a dreamy look in her eyes, but her mouth was set seriously.

"You like me, right?" she asked.

My whole body stiffened and I must have made a stupid, surprised looking face. She laughed and stroked the inside of my thigh.

"Yeah, I like you. Pri," I could barely keep my words straight. She didn't know if I liked her? "I'm basically in love with you."

"Shut up," she said, even though she was smiling. "Yeah?"

"Yeah. Yes."

"What about Olivia?"

"What?" I was a little confused before realizing what she meant. "No, not Liv. I like Liv. Liv is great. But you're just... incredible. I can't believe this is happening."