Generational Taboo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBELLC
BBELLC
249 Followers

Suzanne spoke then as they let go, "We will be back in about an hour with her stuff if that is alright with you."

"Yeah that's good," I said as they hurried out the door. Again, I watched as Liz swayed her ass out the door. I thought to myself how I was going to get through two weeks with this vixen in my house.

**********

The first couple of days and nights were uneventful, as I spent them mostly in the fields tending to the crops. She was very eager to help around the farm, so I showed her how to help with the horses and feed the pigs. I even showed her the old garden. I hadn't kept up with it since mom had died, as I just didn't have the time. She smiled and asked if she could give it a try. I laughed and said why not if she didn't mind getting dirty. She just bit her lip and said, getting dirty never bothered her.

It was a Friday night when I came in from the fields done for the weekend. When I came in the door, the whole house smelled wonderful. It was like mom was back in the kitchen, but I knew she wasn't. I walked into the room, and there stood Liz. Her hair was in a ponytail, some strands dangles along her face. She was wearing some old cut off blue jeans that accentuated her bottom very nicely. Her tank top left me no imagination her breasts were slightly smaller than Suzanne's. She hadn't noticed me standing there admiring her, and she was humming a song as she was working. I seen she had some fried chicken, and some fresh green beans and mashed potatoes and gravy. I smelled what seemed to be an apple pie in the oven. I thought to myself, I hope it tastes as good as it smells.

She turned around with the plate of chicken and I startled her, "Damn Brad, you know how to scare a girl!"

"I'm sorry," I said defensively, "I didn't want to bother you.

She nodded at the remaining dishes and said. "Well make yourself useful and help me put this on the table. I'm sure you're hungry."

I could of swore I seen her eyes sparkle. I helped her with the remaining dishes, and we sat down at the table. Me at the head seat, and her right beside me. This was new as we always sat across from each other, never this close. I ate in silence with an occasional "Mm", and "oh yeah" in between bites. She would giggle and look at me with her lovely eyes.

"I hope that means you like my cooking," She finally asks me.

I put my fork down long enough to reply, "I haven't had a meal like this since mom, well you know." I picked up my fork and went back to eating, looking down at the plate.

"You know Brad, I like being here with you. This is the least I could do to show you how much I appreciate you opening your door for me." As she took another bite, looking very shy.

"Honestly Liz, I like you being here too. I don't feel so lonely anymore and I actually look forward to coming in at night."

She looked like she was going to say something but got up and started to clear the table. I was finished so I got up and picked up the remaining dishes and went into the kitchen. She was leaning against the counter facing me. The look in her eyes I had seen before, in my senior year. I put the dishes in the sink, then washed my hands in the sink. I look over at her and she is looking at me with her bottom lip between her teeth. It started a fire inside of me, and I wanted her. I walked over to her, standing in front of her. She was breathing heavy as she stood straight, raising her head looking me in my eyes. I felt like a giant against her.

"Liz, I...want to thank you for dinner." I say in almost a whisper.

"You are so welcome Brad" Her hand coming up to my chest barely touching it.

My left arm comes up as I grab her hand on my chest and hold it. She looks like she is going to faint, so my other arm comes around to her hip. "Liz, I have been wanting to say this since I first saw you."

She started to say something, and I stopped her. "Hear me out and then you can turn me down or whatever. You are by far the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on."

She lightly bit her lower lip, and a tear formed in her eye, letting it fall down her cheek. I picked her up and put her on the counter where we could be face to face, and I stepped closer to her. Our bodies heat radiating together. I leaned in and kissed her slowly as returned my kiss. Those pouty precious lips against mine felt so good. It was a soft kiss and didn't last long.

I pull away, "Liz, I don't know why I..." I didn't get the remaining part out as she grabbed my shirt and pulled me in tighter, taking my hair in her right hand pulling my face to hers. Her lips were harder on my lips this time and it became a hungry passionate kiss. I felt her tongue against my lips, and I opened to allow it in. Her hands around my neck, mine on her ass. Suddenly, we heard a loud beep.

She pulled back, smiled and looked me in my eyes and said seductively, "My pies done, don't want it to burn do we?"

"NO, we wouldn't want that." I replied letting her down.

As she walked over to the oven, she turned to me. "Why don't you go upstairs and take a shower. Get out of those dirty clothes. I'll let the pie cool down and cut you a slice." Her tongue slightly sticking through her teeth as she smiled.

"Yeah, I think I will do that." I said as I walked toward the doorway. I turned and looked at her and said, "Although, we could conserve water if you need a shower."

She just smiled, "You run along big boy" I thought well she didn't say no.

As I stepped in the shower my cock was hard, and I wanted to jerk off but decided against it. If I was honest with myself, the hot water did feel good on my body, and I felt more relaxed. After I was done, I noticed I was still at half-mast. I dried off and put the towel around my waist, walking to the master bedroom. When I entered, I noticed the covers was turned down, and an angelic face with red hair was in it. Covers up to her neck. She smiled at me, as she crooked her finger and motioned for me to come to her. As I walked over, I could tell she had at least taken her top off, as her bare shoulders was showing. She patted the bed, so I sat beside her.

"Brad, I want you to know, I'm not like most girls. I don't do this with just any guy." Her seriousness side showing. "Suzanne and I have talked about you so much; I feel as I know you. Seeing you and being with you, my feelings for you." She stopped abruptly and continued. "I want to be as close as humanly possible with you. Pl..."

I leaned down and kissed her. I rolled slightly on top of her, afraid I was going to hurt her. Her hands went around my neck, pulling me into a heated kiss. She pulled back and directed my head down to her shoulders, which I kept kissing. She whispered in my ear, "Yessss, don't stop." I wasn't about to as this was the best day of my life. She then pushed me onto my back, and the covers came off her body as she got on top of me. Her body was so beautiful. Her breasts were perfectly shaped, with quarter sized areolas and pencil topped nipples. I looked further down and noticed she was shaved except a tiny tuft of red hair just above where her clit was.

She was like an animal once she was on top as she caressed and kissed my chest and stomach admiring me as she went along. Her hands were moving up and down my legs and thighs, and then they came upon my cock. Her eyes widened, and she said, "Now I see why Suzanne calls you Ox." She then loosens my towel away from my body, and she just admires it for a minute. Her hand gently caressing it, fingernails lightly scraping the underside. She would giggle every time it twitched under her manipulations.

"I have only done this once, so be careful with me big boy" She says as she smiles.

"Uhm... I haven't ever" I said smiling nervously.

"Oh really, well I am going to change that tonight." She bites her lower lip as she slides down my body.

She starts to kiss the length down to my balls. She comes back up and takes her tongue and swirls it around the tip. She strokes it with one hand, as she kisses my thigh and my stomach, then back down to the underside of my cock. With long strokes of her tongue she would slide it up and return to my balls and do it again as she held it with her finger and thumb right under the head. She pulled her mouth away and stroked my cock, "Your cock is so big; I need two hands, and I don't know if I can take all of it." As I looked down at her, she was looking at me, her eyes seemed glassy. Her hands were still stroking slowly, squeezing some pre-cum out of the tip. I let out another groan as she licked it off the head.

Then the most wonderful sensation I had ever felt up to this point in my life happened as she wrapped her lips around the head. I groaned loudly and she smiled, looking up in into my eyes, not breaking contact. Still stroking and only half of my cock in her mouth, I felt like I was going to explode, then she took her mouth and spit on it soaking my shaft as she tried to engulf inch after inch. She was slowly bobbing her head down my length, moaning. I head a gagging noise come from her as my head hit the back of her throat, but it didn't deter her, as she continued to try and swallow my cock.

She started to bob her head faster now, and stroking in tight circles, with one hand on my balls. She seemed to tighten her mouth with a suction that I thought she was going to rip my skin off, but it felt so good. I could feel an explosion coming, and I grabbed her hair, causing her to go into a frenzy. "Liz... Liz...I'm going ...to cum." I managed to get out. She looked me in the eyes and seemed to smile, as the first blast hit the back of her throat, then three more blasts. She couldn't swallow fast enough, as some leaked out of the corners of her mouth down her chin, until my cock started to soften.

She slid back up to me and kissed me as I rolled her over. I started to kiss her down her neck and shoulders down to her breasts, taking her nipples in my teeth. She was moaning loudly as I did that. I found out later she has very sensitive nipples. She was rubbing the back of my neck and shoulders, as I wrapped my arms around her waist. Her body arched as she was rubbing her wetness against me. I started to kiss down her body, and she started trembling. "You don't need to Brad." I simply put my hand on her chest and my other hand on her thigh as I spread them, inhaling her intoxicating sex.

I kissed my way down one thigh and leg back up to her other until I came to the outer lips of her vagina. I looked up and she was staring at me, trembling with her lower lip in between her teeth in anticipation.

I smiled and said, "I don't know what I am doing, but I want to taste you."

On instinct, I ran my tongue along the length of her slit. She squealed with delight, as I continued to do that, tasting her loving the sweet nectar. "Am I doing OK?" I nervously asked. She just nodded as she gripped the sheets. I became braver and took my tongue inside the folds, and when I hit the top, I hit a hard nub. She almost came off the bed and moaned.

"Baby, that's my clit. It's very sensitive." She said as her hands were on my head now. She then pulled my face back down and spread her thighs further apart. I licked my way inside the folds of her pussy as it entered inside of her, and she raised her hips off the bed. So, I kept taking my tongue and sliding it in and out, as she took my hair in her hands and was guiding me. Her thighs started shaking against me, and then started to buck and quiver against my face.

She grabbed my hair and pulled me upward saying, "Lick my clit Brad." My tongue licked its way up and down and in circles around her hard nub, as her moans turned erratic, signaling that she was about to orgasm. Her hands were pushing me deeper into her crotch and her thighs were closing around my neck. Her body spasmed and then tightened as she started to scream, "Don't stop! Don't you dare stop!

As she started to flood my chin and neck, I heard what sounded like a wounded animal letting out a loud "OHHHHHHHH."

Her body went slack for a second, as her thighs released my head. Her hands moved up and touched her nipples, as her tongue was licking her lips. Finding the towel, I wiped my face and neck and slowly slid up to her side, as she came down from her high. She turned her head toward me as I was kissing her shoulder. "Not bad for a beginner" she started laughing as did I. We then kissed slowly but passionately as we rolled to our sides. Her hand went to my hardening shaft and started to stroke it.

"So big boy, ready to lose your cherry? She asked with a very wicked smile.

I looked at her with a confused look, but then smiled. "You show me baby; I don't want to hurt you. Show me how you want to be made love to."

She purred as she rolled me on my back. She straddled my thighs, raising her hips grabbing my cock, "Don't push it in me, I need to take my time, ok?"

I nodded my head as she rubbed her pussy against the head of my cock. I felt her juices running down my shaft, as my thought about her being so wet really turned me on. She then lowered herself, and I could feel my head spreading her pussy lips. Her lips formed an "O" as she tilted her head back and put her hands on my chest. Then I felt the rest of my head slide inside, and this time it was me that let out a groan. She was so tight around me yet was sucking me further inside her. I finally felt her skin against mine looking down she had taken it all.

She started to rock her body back and forth on me, as I leaned up and kissed her. She held onto my neck as I held onto her back and hips guiding her. She was in no hurry and neither was I. Bending down I once again took her nipple into my mouth, as she moved her hands to the top of my head pulling me closer into her. She then started to use my shoulders as leverage and started to ride me up and down. I held her hips, feeling her insides grip me so tightly. She was moaning, "So fucking big." I laid on my back, massaging her breast, tweaking her nipples, and she sped up her gyrations. I could feel the wetness even more running down onto my shaft, balls and ass crack. Her moans increasing, as she clawed at my chest, I knew she was getting close.

"Oh God Brad, I'm Cummmmmmminnnnngggggggg." She raised her hips a couple more times then collapsed onto me. She kissed my chest softly and was rubbing my arms. Her pussy still contracting around my cock, her making soft mewing sounds.

"Please Brad, turn me over fuck me" she said as she lifted off me.

I rolled over on top of her, "As you wish," as she guided my cock back into her crevice. I started thrusting very slowly and gently. She put her hands on my hips guiding me to go faster as she whispered in my ear to go harder. So, I picked up my pace knowing I wasn't going to last long. Her pussy felt like it was on fire, as she was now encouraging me to cum.

"Cum for me baby" She would say.

I was going as fast and hard as I could and felt myself growing in girth. She felt it too as she wrapped her legs around my waist allowing me to go deeper. I could feel the head of my cock hit something every once in awhile that I later found out was her cervix. She would let out a sharp moan every time I hit it. Her eyes never left mine as we stared at each other while I felt my climax start to come. She was on the brink as well. I started to grunt and was about to pull out when she stopped me with her legs.

"Don't pull out" She said between thrusts, "Cum inside me."

I looked in her eyes as I felt on the brink, and I saw something I had only seen from my mother; pure love. At that moment, we both orgasmed together as I felt rope after rope of cum empty out into her womb. She held me inside of her until I became soft, releasing me with her legs, rolling onto our sides me spooning her. We both were still breathing heavily, but rapidly cooling down as the night breeze was flowing through the windows.

Then I heard her faint voice, "I love you Brad."

I replied, "I love you too."

************

Suzanne was ecstatic to learn that we were together by the time she came back from vacation but was jealous as well. Liz and I were inseparable and now living under the same roof. Right about the time she was to go back to school, she asked me to sit down at the table as she needed to talk to me.

"Brad, I have never felt the way I do when I am with you. My parents will never understand and will most likely disown me, but I want to stay here." She said as tears started to come down her cheeks.

"Liz, I won't let you give up your education. I will come and visit, and you will always have a home right here." As I rub the back of her hand trying to comfort her.

"You're not making it easy for me you big Ox." She says through a half smile and tears.

"What is it Liz?"

She looks down at our hands, and back up to my eyes. "I've put a lot of thought into this. I want to stay here with you. You are going to need me during harvest, and I am going to need you at night." She smiles her perfect smile at me. I lean in and kiss her, tightly holding her hand.

I smile back at her and smile, "I would love for you to stay Liz, I just want it to be your decision and not because you think I can't handle being alone."

She smiles again, and with a tear running down her cheek, she leans back in the chair and rubs her stomach. "You won't have to worry about that stud. I'm pregnant." I stood up and picked her up out of her chair hugging her as I started to cry in joy as well. I whispered in her ear that she should have started out with that in the first place.

***********

A few weeks later, after school had started Suzanne was told about the pregnancy. She told Liz that she was happy for us, but deep inside she was jealous of her. I of course went about business taking care of the farm and Liz. One day I was in town picking up supplies, when I ran into the Sheriff outside the grocery store. He stopped me as I was putting away the groceries in the truck.

"Hey Brad, how's things going?" As he patted me on my shoulder.

I smiled and shook his hand, "Well Tim, things are looking up really. Crops are going to be great this year, and I am going to be a father."

His jaw hits the ground and then he smiles. "You and Suzanne finally got together?"

I shook my head, "Nah, she did introduce me to the sweetest girl in the world. Her name is Elizabeth Sweets."

I noticed that Sheriff Tim's smile had gone from his face. He looked away and then asked me, "She wouldn't happen to be a little petite red head, would she?"

I look at him with concern in my face. "Yeah, what's going on Tim?" I ask almost shouting. He notices my hands starting to ball up in fists, and knew I was a strong person when I wanted to be. I asked him again in a different way. "Do you know her? Tell me now Tim or I swear..."

He holds up his hand and nods his head, trying to quiet me down. "It's ok Brad, really. There was a young girl about eighteen that lived here about twenty years ago that had twins. One was a little red head girl, and the other was a boy. The boy died, and after that she moved away. Rumor was she found a very rich connected man and married him. Seemed she did. They were in town not too long ago, at your folk's funeral. They stopped by and talked to me and the pastor about how their daughter was doing. Her name is Elizabeth Sweets."

I started to sweat and felt nauseous. I looked up at him and softly asked him, "Was it the couple driving the Mercedes?" He nodded his head at me. I thanked him and walked to the door of my truck.

He called out to me, "You ok Brad?"

"I'm just trying to process this. So, who was the father of the babies?" I asked scratching my goatee.

Tim hung his head, "Well, to tell you the truth, she never told a soul who it was. She refused. Said it was her business and only hers. She was a stubborn girl alright. Rumors around town were that her brother molested her. Another was her English teacher and she was having an affair."

BBELLC
BBELLC
249 Followers