Generationze Pt. 06: Spreading

Story Info
Mum, Dad, & Brother; and the Twins and their brother join in.
3.8k words
4.38
6.1k
5
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 6 : Spreading the Cheer

Two into Two

Having agreed that we would like to get together with the Twins, we eventually discussed things with them, and the best weekend for it was agreed, and things got set-up, allowing for the possibility that it may have to be abandoned at short notice if their parents stayed around their house that weekend.

The twins told us that we could only 'get together' with them if we promised a number of things: -

# each of us must be sure we could cope with seeing the other involved with both twins. Of course, neither of us thought that it would be a problem for the other, as Tommy knew my pussy got wet anytime I thought about Him with both twins, and I knew He sort of blanked out (you know? All lights on, but no-one at home?) whenever He thought about me and the twins together;

# we had to get our bits shaved -- a Crack and Sack for Tommy, and a Crack and Crevice for me (I was allowed to keep some of my muff, but the lips had to be clear. I decided to go for a complete baldy. We decided we would shave each other. The twins even recommended an after-shave balm, to reduces skin irritation.

# no underwear! And I had to wear a mini-skirt, not that I expected to wear it for long, once we were together.

*

To make sure we were both fresh, we decided to do the shaving the Friday evening that we were going to meet the twins on the Saturday. I mean -- no problem, right?

*

So --

I started off by shaving Tommy. We both had fun as I very carefully trimmed Him with scissors first. He got very hard as I was handling Him, and that only developed further as I rubbed in the shaving cream.

Then, of course, seeing his knob peeking out from the cream, I couldn't resist it. I just had to lick it.

And lick it!

And lick it?

Then suck it.

And suck it.

Then I started to have problems as Tommy started to shake and shiver with laughter.

I stopped. I was getting pee'd off at Him; so I knelt there glaring at him.

That did it! He dissolved.

When, at last I could get a coherent word out of Him, all he managed was -- "Check the bathroom!".

I did. But I still didn't get it. So, He dissolved again as I stood at the side of the bed, hands on hips, all huffy at Him.

He flapped an arm in the general direction of the bathroom, and giggled out, "Try it again!".

This time as I was in there, I caught a glimpse of me in the mirror.

I had to giggle. It looked like I had a Father Christmas moustache and beard from the shaving cream. I carefully transferred some onto my eyebrows, and went back to teach Him a lesson in manners. I went back to sucking His knob and adding to the cream on my face. Then after sinking my pussy as far down him as I could, and swirling my hips, I swung around to a sixty-nine as I forced my shaving-creamy pussy down onto His face.

He spluttered through the cream... both creams, that is.

But then I wouldn't allow Him to cum! Ha-ha! Take THAT, sucker!

I shaved him. And licked him. And sucked him. I still didn't allow him to cum. Even as I rubbed in the after-shave lotion.

Then it was my turn.

He trimmed me easily enough with the scissors; though I still didn't have much of a bush, even now. But I came twice as He spread on the shaving cream. I orgasmed five times as He manipulated my lips while shaving me, very skilfully managing to not nick my skin despite my orgasmic paroxysms, and three times as He rinsed off the cream. Then, once I was midway through my fourth cum as he rubbed in the aftershave lotion, He licked my clit. I remember going rigid -- and blind. I must have passed out.

*

Tommy and I had agreed before we went, that as this was our first time with them, and I intended it to be His treat for being so good to me, I'd leave Him alone, so we would just play with the twins. It was going to be my first-time having sex with a girl, so I didn't really know what to expect -- but my pussy got very expectant, if you see what I mean?

Tommy and I started off taking on a twin each -- just snogging, and then sort of getting touchy-feely as we progressed. I know I had already snogged Mum, but -- really snogging 'my' twin opened up a whole new world -- she was so soft, and gentle. And she smelt so nice, I knew I would probably want to do this again and again. Tommy and His twin (who was supposed to be Kathy, but for some reason I didn't believe them) quickly progressed to the blow-job stage; and then Sarah[?] soon followed suit with a licking for me. Kathy quickly progressed to getting on top of Tommy, and quickly shagging Him to her orgasm, sort of leaving Tommy behind.

But it seemed they were following a plan of some sort, because as soon as Kathy finished cumming, she and Sarah swapped, and Sarah dived onto Tommy, slid down him with a delighted whine and a groan -- then started shagging him in a hurry, all the time emitting little chokes and groans of delight and distress.

When Kathy came to me, and she immediately started us sixty-nine-ing each other. Now this was my first time tasting another woman. I had tasted myself, obviously, numerous times already, when I sucked Tommy after he had shagged me. But I just relaxed, and savoured Kathy's taste, albeit after her juices had been beaten to a froth by Tommy's cock action. She tasted so good and rich, and, actually, much nicer than even Tommy's spunk, so I knew I was going to want do this a lot more, in the future.

Tommy's shag with Sarah finished up by Tommy filling up her pussy with his spunk, then Sarah coming back for a sixty-nine, with me underneath; so I got to lick and suck Tommy out of her pussy, which helped add to the hard cum I had from her licking me. Kathy went back to Tommy to suck him clean; and back to rigidity.

Later, at one point, we three girls were daisy-chained while licking (it was His fantasy), and I was in the middle. Tommy got the invitation for "Heads or Tails".

He was so caught up in watching the twins with me that He sat there, lightly stroking His erection, and didn't hear the invite at first. When He did, and finally understood what the invite meant (He was so caught up in watching us, His brain had stopped working).

Then He couldn't decide. So He tossed a coin. YES! Really! It came up 'tails'. Then He couldn't decide whether He should lick or fuck. Sarah, who happened to be the 'Head', suggested that He first lick, then fuck Kathy, but cum in her (Sarah's) mouth. This He wholeheartedly was happy with, so Kathy got a good licking, then a good rogering. Unfortunately for Sarah, Tom misjudged His 'readiness' to cum, so He shot all over Kathy as He pulled out of her. Sarah screeched about the waste, and left me to flop, and went around and started licking Tommy's cum off Kathy.

As I was presently under-employed, as Kathy licked me, I called Tommy up to me, and I cleaned up His cock with my mouth, while Sarah just knelt there licking Kathy -- and gurgling like she was having an orgasm. The blend of Tommy' spunk and Kathy's cum on His cock was wonderful, and it fully confirmed me onto the 'bi'-thing, especially when Tommy was involved, either to watch -- or be watched.

After that, the four of us formed a square, with me and Tommy on opposite sides. Because Sarah got Tommy's cum earlier, Kathy used her mouth on Tommy. And I got to eat out Kathy's cock-reamed pussy (again). Between that and being licked out by Sarah, I had my biggest 'Twins Orgasm' of the day.

But, eventually our 'day' drew to a close. Sarah had had two doses of Tommy's spunk, so Tommy and Kathy were working hard on getting Kathy's second, but he was getting tired, and it didn't seem as if he could manage it. So, in the end Tommy and I worked on each other, sixty-nine-ing, until Tommy was ready, then Kathy came over, sat on his cock, and fucked him hard until he delivered.

*

Both Tommy and I had really enjoyed ourselves. I knew that I liked the twins, they were one of my BFFs, after all; but I never realised what a scream they could be with their sense of humour.

So, we left them feeling sated. Well -- WE were sated! They didn't complain about us, and had invited us back as soon as we could, so they must have been at least near sated. Plus, our tongues were aching; and our stomachs ached from all the laughing; and Tommy's knob was tender and swollen -- but, as a 'going away' present, Tommy got his cock decorated from top to bottom with lipstick rings, orally applied I must add, but only in the four colours that the twins had. The twins did suggest that I could add my effort to theirs, in future.

On a promise I made to Tommy as we left the twins -- during the rest of the day, He took care to try to avoid getting the lipstick wiped off His cock. Then, once we were in bed that night, I very gently used my mouth to moisten all the lipstick, but without disturbing it too much, then I did the best I could -- around my orgasms -- to squeeze my fingers around the outside of my pussy as He slowly slid it into me; then, with me pulling my pussy lips apart, so that they weren't touching his cock, He withdrew, and while I kept my pussy lips pulled open, Tommy took a photo of them on His phone -- to show the lips around my gaping hole brightly smeared with multi-toned lipstick. I thought it looked so neat that Tommy printed off the photo, and I just Blu-tacked it to my bedroom wall until I could get a proper frame for it. Needless to say, Mum wasn't too impressed, but Daddy laughed his socks off. Mum resented the use of the Blu-tack. She demanded that however long it would probably take to get the blue stain off the wall paint, I'd better do my best job on it.

*

We went back to the twins quite frequently. And whenever we did, Tommy and I tried never to touch each other. We each spent our time on a twin, sometimes one-on-one, sometimes as a group. We never actually knew which twin we had at any one time, of course. They would give us a name, occasionally, but it didn't seem to matter to what we were doing, as we always did it with each twin. Sometimes I just didn't believe it. Not that I said anything, of course, but I just expected it -- to jiggle with our brains a bit.

Succumbing

Tommy and I had been together four months before Mum 'succumbed to the temptation' of Tommy. We had agreed that He could cum for Mummy if that was what she wanted, so I had decided that if Mummy could have Tommy's spunk, then to be fair I should let Daddy shag me.

I was listening to Tommy's proposition on the morning that she 'finally succumbed' to Him. So, following our previously agreed-upon actions, once Mummy had agreed to be with Tommy, it was my duty to 'entertain' Daddy in my bedroom, leaving Mummy's bed for her and Tommy.

So, once Mum and Tommy were in the bathroom, I went into Mummy and Daddy's bedroom, whipped the covers off Daddy, grabbed hold of his willy, and pulled him towards me. I then kissed him thoroughly, including his willy, and instructed him to come with me, as another of his dreams were about to come true -- because it was time for him to shag me

When he tried to resist, along the lines of: - we can't, because Mummy was just there in the bathroom. I told him that she wasn't going to be a problem because Tommy was in there with her, and as she was in there with Him, she had accepted that He would be cumming for her. Daddy was somewhat reluctant to ... allow[?] that to happen. However, once I told him that as he (Daddy) was going to get to shag me, and actually cum in me, he had no rights to complain about what stuff Mummy did with Tommy.

And Mummy really must have got to do some really good stuff with Tommy, because she got very loud. That seemed to turn Daddy on really hard, because he really got into doing the stuff for me!

Now, I have to admit that, as much as I love my Tommy, it appears that He still has a lot to learn 'between the sheets'. But Daddy doesn't. He was incredible.

Mummy actually accused me later, while attempting to keep a big self-satisfied cheesy grin off her face, of trying 'out-loud' her.

In my defence, I said that Daddy was pressing so many of my buttons at the same time, that I had no thoughts of her and Tommy, let alone trying to compete with them ... even if, in the end, I did.

I hadn't cried so much since my first weekend with Tommy. But they were good tears. Tears because of good -- long -- hard -- orgasms. And lots of them.

Long Arm[?] of the Law

There were three outcomes from that morning. One very good. The other two -- very good, or very bad, depending -- I suppose -- on your own sense of 'appropriate behaviour'.

The 'very good' one is that, once they had recovered from their physical and sexual exhaustions (with Tommy and me) -- Mummy and Daddy re-examined their relationship -- and they decided that they were 'all for it'. They started 'dating' again! With each other I mean! That meant that they went out together more -- you know, to spend time together, and just enjoy themselves. They went out for meals, and to the cinema; concerts; plays; shows; and sometimes even just out to the pub, for a drink. So, they returned to being 'in love' and not to just be 'lovers'.

They even came in one night, after being out to a pub for a meal, giggling with embarrassment. They had parked-up on the way home, and even got the car all steamy, and were just about to get 'down and dirty' when the police showed up, and demanded IDs and wanted to know what they thought they were doing -- doing that in a public place. They breathalysed Dad (negative) -- then again (negative) -- because they didn't believe the first results. The police then told them to 'get a room'. Mum's reply was that they already had one, in their house, but that the kids were too nosy for them to use it (Mum and Dad, that is). The older officer giggled at first, then turned solemn, and said, he sympathised (as he had the same problems) but that they mustn't. Dad looked contrite. Mum told us that the younger officer said he thought she looked 'hot', but he would swear on a bible that she was lying if she tried to take that any further. Mum asked the younger officer to confirm that he would treat his comments as if it had never happened. He said that it 'hadn't happened'! So, the older officer got the giggles (again) when Mum said that if the younger officer said that 'none of it happened', then neither did this. And she snogged the younger officer, and groped his balls; and then after the snog, but while still groping his balls (skin to skin, through his flies, she asked him if he was busy later (because, it seemed, her current 'escort' now had the droops; and anyway, she fancied a toy-boy for the evening); and wouldn't it be a boon to use the police car, as they wouldn't be disturbed in that. The younger officer -- obviously 'playing to the crowd' -- said that she could be arrested for 'trying to bribe an officer of the law'. She asked if that still applied if he wasn't wearing his uniform, as he wouldn't have anywhere to keep his handcuffs, even if he was wearing his truncheon. The police then conceded defeat, admonished Mum and Dad to 'keep the piece', (No -- that spelling can't be the right one? Can it? After all, Daddy didn't get any pieces -- even if Mummy did get a handful of the officer's goolies.), and left them with the instruction: - 'Go home'.

Mixing It

The first -- 'good or bad' -- was I started shagging Ciaran. Well, once I started shagging Daddy -- why not?

The second 'good or bad' was that I just sort of moved into Ciaran's room and shared his bed, on a more or less full-time basis. The only times we didn't sleep together was when I went to stay with Tommy, or Tommy came to stay with me. Then Tommy and I shared my bed. Ciaran was good, and got better quite quickly once we shagged every night. Not as good as Daddy, of course. And neither got me orgasming as quickly, or as often, or as hard as Tommy did. For me, that was the difference, between loving Daddy and Ciaran, and being In-Love with Tommy.

Tommy only had to hold a nipple in each of His huge hands, and pull me to Him as He entered me, and I would start having orgasms. Daddy and Ciaran had to work at it. And I made sure they did work at it! Mummy really looked forward to Tommy staying, even if she only got to use him on a Saturday and/or Sunday morning; because, she said, as good as Daddy was, sometimes 'young meat' is what you really needed to 'scratch that itch'. So, each weekend, when Tommy was scratching Mummy's itch, Daddy was scratching mine, as I scratched his. Needless to say, no-one told Gran about 'The Arrangement'.

I know that this appears to be very skewed logic, but Mummy and Daddy were relieved that I had sort of found a 'clean' way of relieving my 'Tommy separation stresses'. In the end, they considered two incestuous relationships (outside of that with Tommy Himself, of course) was preferable to falling in with the drug culture, and getting hooked on narcotics and stuff. I mean -- why would I do that? I won't add in here that it helped Daddy come to terms with those incestuous relationships, as he got to fuck a willing, adventurous, sexy little teen daughter -- with his wife's support.

An added bonus is that their teenage son got all his oats in the safety of his home, and didn't need to go wandering, and impregnating any naive girls in some wood, field or car.

Two Plus Two Plus Two

When it came to the twins, especially in the early months, usually there was just the four of us; and, as I said earlier, Tommy and I didn't normally touch each other during those sessions. We had been with the twins three or four times, and I really enjoyed the girl-on-girl stuff with them. Then the twin's brother Martin joined us. Even though he was two or three years older than me, he was still pretty hot (though obviously not up to my Tommy's standard), so I was well happy that he and I spent our time on each other, leaving the twins to Tommy, which appealed to all three. Naturally, Tommy had a great time. Martin was good, and had very good control, probably from his age and the time spent with the twins. I enjoyed Martin, but I have to say that I cannot say that I 'preferred' him to a twin, or even preferred a twin to him. If it came to a choice between him, and both twins -- together -- he'd lose out.

Eventually, Ciaran started to come with us to visit the twins. They already liked the look of him, from their school days, but he handled himself with them very nicely. They congratulated me for my training of him. When there were the five of us, I like became the 'roving spare wheel[?] Ciaran and Tommy spent all their time on a twin, swapping them (or being swapped -- I suppose, truthfully) from time to time; and I moved from pair to pair, performing little 'supplementary services'; for example: - a finger up the bum just at the right moment, to turn a 'rolling climax' to a 'crashing climax'; or to sixty-nine under a twin being shagged doggy style; or just sucking tits, or squeezing balls. Then, frequently, there were the times that Tommy and Ciaran got spit roast one of the twins, allowing me full-reign with the other one.

But I have to say, that what I really -- like really -- enjoyed, was poking a finger up whichever twin's bum that Tommy was just about to bring to climax. Watching how they turned rigid and screamed and creamed as I did it was absolutely HOT!

Martin joined in with those as well, and once again, he and I were exclusive, unless we were going for 'orgy' style actions. During those times, a spit-roast, for me had, of necessity, to include either Tommy or Ciaran; and as usual, if it was Tommy, either end, I spent most of my time orgasming, rather than just getting fucked.

12