Generous Life pt 2

Story Info
Celebrating wife and mother's birthday
4.3k words
4.77
5.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't read the first chapter I recommend you read it.

Main characters are:

Karim: The main person in the story
Hayat: Karim's wife
Jawad: Karim's dad
Dunia: Karim's mum

After me and my finished from the shower and dried up I helped my mum get dressed and kissed her.

I said “God mum you look so beautiful”
She replied “Thank you Karim your handsome just like Jawad”

We kissed again then hold hands and walked to my parent’s room as we got there, we saw my dad helping my wife getting dressed.

My dad said “Hayat you look so beautiful just like Dunia”
She replied “Thanks Daddy, you look so handsome”

They then kissed and me and my mum were clapping. They turned towards us.

My dad said "Looks like we've got an audience"
I replied "Yes you do" and then I went towards Hayat and kissed her.

My dad went towards my mum and he kissed her.

After that my mum said lets go have dinner since we are all hungry. Her and Hayat went to the kitchen and they made rice, chicken and vegetables along with a garden salad. Once the food was ready we all sat on the dining table.

My mum said "Hayat did you know that Jawad and Karim were planning for the day that me and you would make out"

My wife replied "OMG I can't believe that. They sure are crazy about us"

I replied to Hayat "Yes Hayat, me and dad were waiting for the day to see you both make out and also to swap wives. Me and dad first talked about it the day after that wedding we all attended I admitted to dad that I find mum hot and he admitted that he finds you hot. That is why I would bring you more often to our place so that you and mum can know each other better"

My dad said to my mum "Seeing how you and Hayat getting along really quickly especially how both of you would always cuddle each other and be giggling together gave me and Karim hope that one day both of you would get intimate with each other. As soon as Karim told me that he wanted to marry Hayat I was happy especially when he said that she will be living here"

My mum replied "I have no regrets in what happened today and I would love to continue this affair. I'm attracted to all of you I enjoyed making out with Hayat and getting fucked by my two favourite men"

My wife replied "Me too I have no regrets with what happened today and I enjoyed making out with mummy and getting fucked by the two most sexiest men."

I said to my wife "Hayat I love you so much. Your the perfect partner in life for me and I am so crazy about you. I will be honest with you what made me fall for you was that you look like my mum but also you have the same personality as her"

I continued "Seeing you was like seeing her in everyway that is why I know you are the perfect match for me"

My wife replied "Karim, you are the only person I have met who was crazy about me from day 1. Your parents welcomed me in as soon as they met me and considered me as family. I am lucky to have you in my life as you are the perfect match"

We then kissed and my mum was like "Jawad look at them they literally remind me of us in everyway"

My dad replied "I know"

My wife said "Mummy, daddy I hope me and Karim we will be like this when we are your age. When I see you both I can literally see a successful marriage as you both are madly in love with each other"

I replied to my wife "Me too Hayat I would love for our relationship to be like my parents."

My parents then kissed and Hayat was like "Karim we literally are the mirror image of them in everyway. It's amazing"

I replied "I know"

After dinner me and my dad decided to clean the dining table and do the dishes since our wives did the cooking.

Once we finished me and my dad sat in the lounge and we started talking.

My dad said "Karim you chose well son I'm glad you married Hayat. As you said earlier she is perfect when I was fucking her it felt so great and to be honest it felt like I was fucking your mum. All those years there was only perfect lady which was your mum but now there is two Dunia and Hayat"

I replied "I would always tell myself you are the most luckiest man as you are married to mum. She's so sexy but when I first met Hayat and started talking to her immediately I knew she was the perfect one. When I was fucking mum it felt like I was fucking Hayat their body feels the same and when they orgasm they sound the same. They are both the sexiest ladies ever and yes they are perfect in everyway"

My dad laughed and said "Yeah they are literally carbon copies in everyway which is amazing. It was hot watching them together making out they looked so sexy together and I did get turned on seeing you with Dunia."

I replied "Yeah it was amazing seeing mum and Hayat together they just look so hot together. To be honest I did get turned on when I saw you with Hayat but hey we did agree for this. I do hope when I'm your age I still remain good looking like you"

My dad replied "You will son. You literally look like me in everyway and I haven't changed ever since I was your age. We have the same body, we look the same and we have the same interests we could pass as twins"

I replied "I know we look the same and to be honest you are the only man which I find is handsome I can see how you got a sexy women to be your wife and even Hayat thinks your hot. I've always wanted to be like you as you have always been my role model. Your so successful in your career as an Engineer that your firm is doing well."

My dad replied "Your also handsome and to be honest you are the only man which I find is attractive look at you, you are also married to a sexy lady and even Dunia thinks your hot. We both have an amazing body, look the same and are married to the sexiest ladies ever."

I replied "Well I also find you attractive in everyway and I do agree we both have an amazing body and I believe that is why we ended up married to the sexiest ladies a man could ever dream of. We are one sexy family"

My dad replied "I agree we are one sexy family. Day by day I can see how similar we are its as if you are a mirror image of me firstly you look like me, secondly you are doing engineering, thirdly you got married at 19 like I did and lastly your wife literally looks like my wife in everyway. To be honest I am glad you are my replica in everyway and I enjoy sharing my life with you I love how close we are that we both have no secrets”

I replied “Seeing how successful you are I have always wanted to be like you and as you said since I’m a mirror image whatever step you took it is coming naturally with me. I am glad that we are identical and how we have a strong relationship you have always been supportive. I love you dad”

He replied “I love you too son”

We hugged each other.

I went back to my room and then Hayat entered.

I said "Hey babe, I hope you are ok with what happened today"

She replied "Of course I am babe, it was pretty hot watching you fucking your mum. You both are sexy and I totally understand that you find your mum hot. I enjoyed getting fucked by your dad he is so hot, you have the sexiest parents ever. You have one sexy family"

I replied "Well I did get turned on seeing dad fucking you and yeah I agree my parents are hot. Well my dad looks like me so I wouldn't be surprised if you are attracted to him. I did enjoy fucking my mum god she is so hot, me and dad must be sexy men as we both are married to the sexiest ladies ever. You have made our family a sexy family because before it was 2 sexy men and 1 sexy women now there is 2 sexy women. I am glad you are part of this family"

She replied "Oh babe I'm lucky to be part of this sexy family. You guys have been great"

We then kissed.

I said "I love you babe and I hope we stay together forever. You are the love of my life and I would love to do everything in life with you"

My wife replied "Me too babe having you in my life is the best thing ever"

We both took of our clothes off and were now completely naked.

I started to kiss her neck and slowly moved down to her tits. I grabbed each tit and started sucking it.

Hayat was like "Oh babe keep sucking those big titties, I know you love them don't they remind you of your mum's"

I kept going and then said "Yes I love your big tits and fat ass. I always wanted a curvy lady just like mum and here I am married to a replica of mum. The best part was when you and mum were facing each other and me and dad were fucking you both doggy style it felt like there seeing ourselves in the mirror as they literally look like us"

My wife replied "I know right we literally look like them I also felt like we were seeing ourselves in the mirror. They are one sexy couple"

I then put my dick into her pussy and started to fuck her harder

She was like "Oh Karim fuck me harder, harder, Oh God you feel so good"

She kept on screaming as I was fucking her and she kept on saying "Please don't stop, keep going" and I was so hard that I kept on fucking her harder and harder she then got off and started sucking my dick afterwards I went back again and fucked her pussy.

I was like "God your so amazing. Your body is to die for and you suck dick like a pro"

I kept on going until I came into her pussy.

Afterwards we showered.

Me and my dad continued to have the wife swap where I would have sex with mum and dad would have sex with Hayat.

One day Hayat said that she would love to have a baby with me so for that reason she wanted to have a break from swinging which I agreed to.

After university I would get back and me and Hayat would be constantly fucking. She was off the pill and one day after I fucked her hard she came back tested as pregnant.

I was super happy about that few months later I took Hayat to the doctors and the doctor confirmed that it will be a boy. The doctor said that the baby is expected to be born in March.

My parents were super happy about the news.

On 15th of March which was my 20th birthday Hayat gave birth to a boy which we both decided to name him Nabil which also means generous in Arabic. It was a blessing to be a father.

Hayat said "I can't believe it that I am a mother now. Karim I know you will be a great father and I am so happy as I am the mother of your baby."

I replied "Hayat babe, you will be an amazing mother and I know our life will always be filled with happiness since I have you and Nabil in my life. I love you"

She replied "I love you too"

After that we kissed.

Me and Hayat continued our life we both moved into our third year of university, for Hayat this will be her final year since her course is a 3 year degree unlike mine which is 4 years. In the beginning it was a bit challenging having Nabil plus studies but after a while we were able to handle it.

In June me and Hayat had finished semester 1. Me and my dad decided that the best way to celebrate would be that us four go to Hawaii so we sent Nabil over to a relatives house so that they can take care of him.

I told Hayat and my dad told my mum that we will be going to Hawaii we told them that we have booked a holiday house. They were super excited we thought it would be a good present for them since their birthday is coming up.

We got to Hawaii on 10th of June at night and 11th of June was their birthday. It was Hayat's 20th and my mum's 40th.

Me and my dad woke up first and prepared breakfast they came shortly and we both said "Happy Birthday".

I went over to Hayat and said "Happy Birthday babe" then kissed her.

My dad did the same with my mum he wished her happy birthday and also kissed her.

I went over to my mum and said "Happy Birthday babe" then kissed her.

My dad wished my wife a happy birthday and also kissed her.

We told them that we will be going to the beach and since the beach was opposite our accommodation we got changed at home.

Me and my dad were in our swim shorts and our wives came out in a red bikini.

Oh God they looked so sexy together.

They were walking in front of us and me and my dad could not stop staring at their asses. You could see everyone else staring at them and even at me and my dad.

After the beach we went and had lunch and then went around for some sight seeing. Then me and my dad told them that we booked dinner at a fancy restaurant.

Me and my dad were dressed the same we both wore white pants, black leather shoes, black belt, light blue shirt and a navy blazer. We both could pass as twins.

We were in the lounge waiting for Hayat and mum they both came out wearing a white pencil skirt along with a navy top, black high heels and a gold heart necklace.

We arrived at the restaurant and ordered dinner then got dessert.

They kept on thanking me and my dad for the dinner night we told them that we have a surprise for them at home.

As soon as we got home me and my dad told them to stay in the lounge and close their eyes which they did. Me and my dad grabbed the present and brought it over to the lounge.

We told them Happy Birthday

I went and gave Hayat her gift and my dad gave my mum her gift. They both opened it, it was a Bvlgari necklace, Gucci belt and Chanel Perfume.

Hayat was like "OMG babe this is so nice why did you have to do this"

I replied "Because you deserve this babe, you have made my life happy and this is the least I can do for you. I love you"

She replied "I love you too"

We kissed.

My mum said "Hayat we are so lucky to have these generous men as our husband they love to spoil us"

My dad replied "Well you both deserve it, this is the least thing me and Karim can do. Both of you have given us the best life ever"

I replied "I agree with you dad"

My dad made out with my mum and I couldn't stop staring at them. Hayat whispered in my ear "They look so hot and I can tell that you are turned on"

I replied "Yeah they look hot together they are the hottest couple I know and so are we as we are their replicas"

Me and Hayat then made out she unbuckled my belt and I started to help her get undressed. We both were fully naked so was my parents.

I went up to my mum and stood on her left side while my dad was on her right side.
I said "Happy Birthday Dunia today you looked sexy as always"
My mum replied "Thanks Karim babe, you looked sexy too. You saying my name turns me on"
I kissed her and said I love you.
I grabbed her left tit and started sucking while my dad grabbed her right tit and started sucking it. She was stroking both of our dicks.

My mum said "This feels so amazing two of my favourite men are pleasuring me"

My dad said "Dunia get on your knees"

My mum got on her knees and she started to stroke both our dicks. She then started to suck us both switching from my dick to my dad's dick.

My wife was like "Look at you Dunia, getting to suck two dicks at the same time. That must be fun I've never sucked 2 dicks at the same time, by the way you look really sexy"

My mum replied "Oh Hayat, it feels amazing and it is also my first time sucking 2 dicks at the same time. I'm sure you'll suck them both soon"

I replied "Once me and Jawad are finished with Dunia you will be next"

My wife replied "I can't wait"

My dad went up to my wife and said "Happy birthday Hayat today you looked sexy as always. I am glad Karim chose you as his wife"

My wife replied "Thanks Jawad you looked sexy too and you're so sweet"

My dad kissed her and told her that he loves her.

My dad was standing on her left side while I was standing on her right side, we both started to suck on Hayat's tits simultaneously. I was sucking on her right tit and dad was sucking on her left tit.

My wife said "OMG this feels amazing they both know how to pleasure a women. By the way Dunia, Jawad and Karim are also my favourite men"

My mum replied "Yes they are our favourite men since we have agreed to share our lives together"

I said "Hayat get on your knees"

Hayat got on her knees and started stroking both me and my dad's dick. She then started to suck us both switching from my dick to my dad's.

Hayat said "Oh God, their dicks taste so good and it's so identical. They both have big dicks. You were right Dunia it feels amazing to suck 2 dicks off at the same time"

I said "Hayat get on the bed on all fours"

My dad said "Dunia get on the bed on all fours and face Hayat"

They both faced each other and my mum said "Happy Birthday Hayat you are my best friend, daughter, daughter-in-law and twin. I hope we get to always celebrate our birthday's together I have never been close to any other women before but with you it feels different. I feel that we are inseparable and I love you"

My wife replied "Happy Birthday Dunia you are my best friend, mother, mother-in-law and twin. I also hope that we always celebrate our birthday's together and you are the only which I have ever felt close to. I also feel inseparable to you and I love you. I believe we are super close to each other as we both look the same, have the same body, both got married at the age of 19, our husbands look alike, both had our first child at the age of 20, you did a Management degree which I am almost going to complete end of this year, we both have the same taste in fashion and lastly we both have the same birthday's. The only difference is that you are 20 years older than me"

My mum replied "Yes we are the same in everyway"

They then started to make out with each other.

Me and my dad were staring at each other I was stroking my dick and my dad was stroking his. I then said "Don't they look so sexy together"

My dad replied "Yeah they do, lets fuck them hard"

I replied "Lets do it" and we high fived each other.

I went behind Hayat and started fucking her doggy style my dad was doing the same.

Hayat said "Oh Karim, fuck me harder, faster babe, keeping fucking me, it feels so good"

My mum said "Oh Jawad, your dick feels so good in me keep fucking me harder babe"

Just hearing them two got me so horny that I fucked Hayat harder and harder she couldn't stop screaming.

Since I was so horny especially the fact that her big ass was bouncing on my big dick I slapped her fat ass. Since my parents were literally opposite us as my mum and Hayat were facing each other it felt like me and Hayat were seeing ourselves in the mirror. The resemblance me and Hayat have towards my parents was unbelievable I literally look like my dad and Hayat literally looks like my mum. Even our actions were the same as if our bodies are the same.

I was like "Hayat look at how much we resemble Jawad and Dunia it feels like we are seeing ourselves in the mirror"

My wife replied "I know right it feels like we are seeing ourselves in the mirror Dunia literally looks like me even when we both scream we sound the same. When Jawad is fucking Dunia it feels the same when you are fucking me it's as if her body and my body are programmed together just like how your body and Jawad's. They are so sexy together"

I replied "I agree it feels like my body and Jawad's body is programmed together just the way we fuck you and Dunia it feels as if we are all connected if you know what I mean. I agree with you Hayat they do look sexy together they both are really sexy. I have never felt this towards any other man but with Jawad it feels as if me and him are one as we are so identical"

My dad said "I agree with Karim and Hayat we all look like each other in everyway. While I am fucking Dunia and having you both opposite us it feels like I’m seeing myself in the mirror. The resemblance Karim and I have is unbelievable also Dunia and Hayat literally look alike. I also felt that my body and Karim’s is programmed just the way we thrust into our wives. Me and Dunia believe that the sexiest couple is Karim and Hayat they both look so good together and no one can deny that. I also never felt attracted to a man before but with Karim it's different.”

12