Genes are to Blame Ch. 04

Story Info
Manuela gets filled.
5.2k words
4.55
5k
2
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Htsl
Htsl
87 Followers

Thanks a lot to Kenjisato for editing!

***

Note:

This is one of two pure lesbian parts. But as I wanted to have the complete story in the Erotic Couplings category, I didn't label it as Lesbian. If that's not yours, you can skip it. This part is not important for the story.

Birgit:

It was just after two, when we got back to my apartment. The first thing we did was open the bundle with the mattress, so it could relax and unfold until tonight. While Manuela then started to write the reply email, I called my boyfriend, Oliver. He was a freelance photographer with his own studio. Thanks to our careful approach to our part-time job, our faces weren't so well known that we couldn't do anything else. That's how we got serious jobs from time to time, like today. A local clothing store needed new window pictures and Oliver, who had been hired as a photographer, was able to get us both jobs. Nothing great, but it turned out to be a few hundred bucks.

Manu was booked for lingerie today. She looked so forbiddingly good in the lacy skivvies that my crotch got wet again. I also liked dressing up in lingerie and I had quite a few in my closet, but my small bust just didn't look good in photos for other people.

That's why they had planned different evening dresses for me. Even if I actually felt too young for something like that, I liked the photos damn well that I got to see in between. And precisely because I would probably never be able to afford such clothes, I enjoyed every minute in them. I was looking forward to seeing our life-size pictures in the shop window.

In the early evening, we were back in my apartment. While Manu wanted to prepare us a small dinner, I saw a letter lying on the shelf in the hallway that absolutely had to be sent.

"Manu, I have to go out again. I have a letter here that must be posted today."

"Wait, I'll join you!"

Since it was still quite mild outside, we left the way we had come back from Oliver's, a thin blouse and an 'ass cuff', as my mother always called the super-short miniskirts.

I was still as horny as a cat in heat, and couldn't keep my hands off Manu, who couldn't have it any other way either. Whenever possible, we caressed each other's chests and buttocks, and sometimes grabbed between our legs. This went so far that halfway through, Manuela took off her skirt and shirt and went completely naked. Of course, I didn't want to hold back completely and opened my shirt.

With the occasional slight headwind, my breasts were exposed and so it happened that the one car, that was coming towards us, made a pretty-big swerve because its driver was suddenly distracted. He did not miss the chance to drive around the block again to have a second look at us.

By the time we got to the post office, our cunts were dripping with pleasure again. Since the mailbox was in a nice, dark corner, we stood behind the stamp machine next to it and fingered each other to a slight orgasm.

"Do you want to stay naked?"

"Yeah, sure, why not. The few people who are still on the road don't bother me."

"Manu, you're the craziest and hottest cunt I know. I'm there!"

In a few seconds, I had undressed completely, then hand-in-hand, we went back. The wind had gotten a little stronger and it was getting a bit chilly. Accordingly stiff were my nipples.

We came home laughing. We hugged and kissed softly. When a car stopped nearby with screeching tires, we quickly disappeared into the house, and walked up to my apartment without turning on the light. Through the window in the stairwell, I could see that the car had started again. Manu had snuggled up to me and caressed my bottom.

"I'm hungry."

"For me, or what to eat?"

"Eat first, and you for dessert."

At that moment, we heard a door on a floor above us and the hall light came on. I quickly opened the apartment door, while Manu bent down for a parcel that had been leaning against the door. We had closed the door again in time, before we heard someone walking by.

"Amazon?"

"Oh yes, a surprise for later!"

I took the box away from her and took it to the bathroom, because it couldn't be ruled out that Manu, overwhelmed by curiosity, would open it and spoil my surprise.

We went into the kitchen and prepared dinner. Even while we were still eating, we were already fumbling with our toes on each other's labia. As soon as everything was eaten, and the dishwasher loaded, Manu snuggled up against me from behind and stroked my breasts.

"Come on, my sweet, what's new? I'm all wet again."

"You don't have to wait much longer, but you have to suffer a little."

I took her hand and pulled her into the bedroom. But before we could get started, the bed had to be made up again. We put the new mattress on and pulled another rubber sheet under the actual sheet. So then, we could stuff ourselves as we wanted, nothing could happen to the mattress.

I got two pairs of padded handcuffs from the bedside table. Manu already knew what was to come and lay down in bed with outstretched arms, so that I could tie her hands to the bed frame. Then I got out a sleeping mask and pulled it over her eyes.

"Don't make me wait too long!"

"No longer than necessary."

I licked her wet slit a few more times and then went to the bathroom. I had ordered two extra-long dildos, which I took out of the box and cleaned thoroughly.

Manuela:

When it's completely quiet and dark around you, it's hard to tell time. What felt like half an hour to me was just over five minutes. Finally, I heard Birgit come back.

"Honey, please, don't torment me like that!"

"Soon, my darling, you're due soon!"

Then it was finally time. Something thick was pushed between my labia and pushed forward until it touched my cervix. What a feeling to be so perfectly filled. I rarely had such a thick dildo inside me. It had to have a pronounced glans, because as Manu slowly fucked me with it, I felt a ridge scrape along the ribs of my vagina.

Birgit knew exactly how to use me. She kept turning the dildo round and round as she fucked, rubbing my clit with one finger. It would have been nice if someone had played with my tits, but Birgit was busy with my cunt and I was tied up myself.

However, the fact that I was tied up and at the mercy of my girlfriend gave me the kick I was missing from my unused breasts, and slowly I was moving towards a nice orgasm. It wouldn't be overwhelming, I could tell, but that didn't matter. But suddenly, I felt an ugly emptiness inside me. NOOOO, please don't.

"Please, I was about to!"

"I know, that's why I stopped."

While she was nibbling on my nipples, she gently massaged my vagina. But only briefly, then she squatted between my legs.

"Flip your legs back."

Even if Birgit was more sporty than me, my frequently doing mattress sports had made me very flexible. I did as she told me, and she pushed me up even more. Then I felt her tie my ankles to the bed frame as well. I couldn't move at all. I could only hope that it wouldn't take too long, otherwise my legs would definitely fall asleep and I wouldn't be able to move afterwards.

Immediately afterwards, she got to work on my bottom and smeared a lubricant on my rear entrance. Next came a small speculum, which Birgit used to stretch my back entrance a bit, in order to squirt a good amount of lube in there, as well. I'd been through something like that before, and the next few sessions were pretty uncomfortable. I hoped it would be worth it.

Birgit took out the spreader and shoved a thin dildo in instead. It had a fairly rough surface, but was otherwise nothing special. As before, she pushed it forward a bit and then pulled it back a bit with a twisting movement.

And then she pushed it back in a bit...

And pushed it a little further...

And pushed it a little further...

And pushed it a little further...

And it went on a little further, until I suddenly felt it bump against the wall of my abdomen on the left side, a few centimeters below my ribs. Birgit then pulled it out quite a bit and it felt like it wouldn't stop. I didn't feel much in my intestines, but my rosette noticed the rough surface all the more.

Finally, the end seemed to have been reached, because Birgit pushed it back in as far as it would go. She did that a couple of times, until she stopped pulling it out so far and was able to fuck me faster with it. Wow, what a piece. A more-than-awesome experience. If only it was a little thicker.

During the short fucking movements, Birgit managed to spoil my slit with her tongue. But as I had already feared, this time it was over shortly before my climax. Even the snake in my ass Birgit pulled out.

"Your back entrance is nice and clean. You deserve a reward for that!"

"May I come now?"

"Not yet, darling, not yet!"

Again, I felt a movement on my bottom, and this time, something much thicker penetrated me. That could well have been the dildo that was in my cunt before.

Birgit fucked me with that thing just like before. In, out, turning, etc. After a few turns, she pushed it in a little more.

And pushed it a little further...

And pushed it a little further...

And pushed it a little further...

It was getting intense. The thing was not only eternally long, it also got thicker with every inch. My ass was well trained, but I had almost reached my limits with it.

Finally, I felt a wide base press against my entrance. Since nothing bumped into my abdominal wall, the dildo was a little shorter than the thin one before. But it wasn't quite as flexible and she could fuck me much faster with it. What a feeling. So infinitely cool! Something like that was still missing in our collection. Might become a new favorite toy. And if she had licked me now, I would have come immediately.

As if Birgit had read my mind, she licked my then-really-leaking slit and only seconds later, I felt the proverbial freight train already rolling. But again, she stopped.

"Please don't stop! I was so close."

"I know, that's why I stopped."

Then Birgit stood up to kneel over me and hold her cunt in front of my face. Even if I would have liked to have given her a reminder for the agony I had endured in the last few minutes, I couldn't resist such a beautiful cunt. I licked and licked her, sucking on her clit and sliding my tongue into her hole as far as it would go. And she got what she was denying me all along, an orgasm. No, even several because she kept pressing her dripping slit on my face and I couldn't help but keep licking her. She just tasted too good and I was too in love with her sweet body.

I had no idea how long we had been spoiling each other when she finally got up and pulled the thick dildo out of my ass.

"How were the two dildos?"

"Do you really want me to tell you now? Seriously - NOW?"

"Yes now, and as a reward you will get something very special afterwards."

"Okay, but then please take my blindfold off."

This time, she heard me, and finally I could see something again. After a while anyway, because, at first, the light was way too bright for me. Then she showed me the two rubber things.

The first was a good fifty centimeters long but only about three centimeters thick. It was scaled the entire length, which is why it was so intense at my asshole.

"I ordered two of these, so we can do it to each other."

She grinned at me and immediately I saw us lying next to each other in a sixty-nine and shoving these things up our asses.

"I bought the other one especially for you. It's definitely too big for me. You've had a lot more training there."

It was only a little over forty centimeters long, but was significantly thicker at the top end and had a diameter of over five centimeters at the bottom. What an awesome part!

"But I noticed earlier that the end of the fat guy is about the width of my hand. That's why I'm going to fuck you with my hands now! Front and back at the same time!"

She looked at me with a devilish grin. Wow, so that was the reward. Okay, a new challenge. I had never been fisted before, but judging by the dildos and vibrators I already had inside me, it could work.

"Okay, you're the boss right now. But if that works, we'll train you there, too."

"Shit no, I can't do that!"

"Yes, baby, you can do it. We'll do it very slowly, so nothing can break."

Birgit actually had to think about something before she gave her consent. "Okay, we'll try. But it's your turn first. I'll just wash my hands and then we'll start."

Birgit briefly disappeared into the bathroom to clean her hands. Even if my intestines were nice and clean, no bacteria should necessarily get into my cunt. I'd done a few ass-to-pussy, but you didn't really have to challenge it.

She lubricated my ass and cunt again, well, and put the outstretched fingers of her right hand on my asshole.

"Ready?"

"Sure!"

I relaxed my muscles and actually the first fingers slipped into my back entrance quite easily. Birgit went very slowly, first fucking me with two, then with three and finally with four fingers.

"Ready for everything?"

"Ready for everything? Have you started yet?"

"Please don't brag so terribly. Like you don't feel it."

"It's okay. Go on."

Birgit then also put her thumb on and pushed her hand further in. It was getting intense and I was afraid she wouldn't make it. But then, I pushed against it a little and the muscle stretched so far, that her hand slipped all the way in.

"AHHHHHH! OH FUCK, SHIT!! SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!!! Does that hurt! Oh that's awesome! Keep it in, don't pull out!"

I had to suck in my stomach not to try to squeeze her hand out again. A few deep breaths and it slowly went away again.

"Wait a little longer, I still want to get used to it. I've never had anything so thick inside."

My sweetie patiently held her hand steady in my ass. It certainly wasn't comfortable for her either, but she persevered.

"Okay, slowly start moving them."

Very carefully, Birgit turned her hand left and right. She pushed them in a little deeper and pulled them out again, until my asshole was stretched to the max. That still hurt a damn, but was so damn awesome at the same time.

Gradually, Birgit became bolder. She twisted her arm faster and fucked me harder, and eventually, I could feel her hand gently clenching into a fist. With that, she fucked me even harder, and sometimes, I had the feeling that she would shove her fist into my stomach.

"Please Birgit, I have to come now! PLEASE!!!"

"No, baby, not yet! But soon!"

Suddenly, she began to contort herself terribly. Since her right hand was in my ass and the bedside table was to the right of the bed, she had to try to reach for her phone, which was lying there, with her left hand. But no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't get it.

Birgit:

I really wanted to take a few photos of Manu's wonderfully stretched ass. It wouldn't work with hands in both holes for lack of a third hand, but at least one hand in her was better than nothing. But no matter how hard I stretched and twisted, I couldn't get to my phone. And I didn't want to pull my hand out, either. So another solution had to be found.

And then, I had the idea. I stood up and slowly walked in a circle around my fist until I was standing over Manu. Then I kneeled down again and I could reach my phone. I immediately took a few photos of her ass and pulled my hand out until Manu seriously started to protest. Meanwhile, I knew very well when she just called stop for fun, and when she meant it. We didn't need a safe word or anything.

This extremely stretched asshole looked so damn awesome. But photos weren't enough for this. I switched to video and took a few clips of me fucking and stretching her.

In my efforts, I hadn't noticed that I kept sinking my pelvis deeper. I kept pushing her legs down, but I was so busy that I didn't hear her complaints. So I got my just punishment. Suddenly, Manu bit me hard in my labia. I jerked up and almost rolled forward, which would certainly have ended in a painful and embarrassing injury for Manu. Luckily, I was able to catch myself.

"You shouldn't crush me, dammit!"

Now Manu was really angry! But I didn't stop there because of that.

"Honey, I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to."

"It's nice that we're having fun, but I'd also like to survive it!"

"But you don't have to bite a piece of my cunt right away. There's a small penalty for that!"

Before she could protest, I let my bladder empty. I had wanted to go to the bathroom for a while, but kept putting it off. Here, I could give Manu a small punishment. Although that was probably not a punishment at all, as she was into pee games. And, at least, I only had to change the sheet and not the whole mattress.

I raised my pelvis a little further to be able to see between my legs what Manu was doing. With her mouth wide open, she tried to catch as much of my piss as possible. When only a few drops came, I carefully turned around my hand again, so that I was kneeling between her legs again.

Manu beamed happily at me.

"Hm, that was delicious. Thank you, my sweet!"

Okay, then to the second part. I kissed her labia briefly again, then grabbed the tube of lube and smeared a large strip over her cunt.

"You don't want to..."

"Yes, my darling. I'll also shove a hand into your horny cunt."

She looked at me with big eyes. Somehow, it had left her speechless. I blew her another air kiss and then got to work.

I carefully pushed one finger after the other into her hole. Four fingers weren't a problem, but things got tight with the thumb. I let Manu get used to the feeling, pulled back from time to time, and then penetrated a little deeper. Manu relaxed noticeably and suddenly my hand slipped in very easily.

"WOW, THAT'S AWESOME!"

Just like before in her butt, I twisted my hand back and forth and pushed it in a little further. But very soon, I felt her cervix on my fingertips and that was it. I knew from personal experience that it was going to be bloody painful. I once rammed a long dildo too far in.

I slowly fucked Manu in front and behind. Sometimes, I turned both hands left and right; sometimes, I pushed one hand in and pulled the other out a little. Occasionally, I put both hands together. I could clearly feel the fingers of the other hand. What a great feeling.

I was already proud of my own damn tight cunt and tight ass, but sometimes, I was jealous of Manu that she could experience that and I could not. I would have to talk to Oliver about stretching. Then he could fist me, too!

I'd been so focused on the feeling of having both hands inside my girlfriend that I wasn't paying attention to what her approaching orgasm was doing. And then I had missed the time to take a break again.

"I'M COMING, I'M COMING, I'M COMING!! GO ON, FASTER, JAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

Her whole body shook, she tossed and turned as far as she could, screaming and shrieking until she suddenly collapsed, breathing heavily. I kept still and hoped that she would soon be able to speak again. Luckily, it only lasted a few seconds before she beamed at me happily, but totally exhausted.

Manuela:

"Shit, that was awesome!"

I lay there folded up and would have liked to stretch out. But I was still tied up and Birgit had both hands inside me.

"Now will you please get out of me? It's getting uncomfortable."

"Do you think so? I think it's great to be inside you like this."

"Yes, I think so. But carefully please."

Birgit grinned at me, and then very slowly pulled her hand out of my cunt. When she had made it as small as possible when putting it in, she, this time, held her hand across the direction of the slit and held all fingers side by side to stretch me a little extra. When she was finally all the way out, I felt better on the one hand, but also pretty empty on the other. I had to have such a fisting more often!

Htsl
Htsl
87 Followers
12