Geneva School for Girls Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that, sir?" she asked, looking back over her shoulder.

"It's clean up time." Roberts just nodded to his midsection and the girl knew exactly what was expected of her.

With her legs still trembling from the aftershocks of her numerous climaxes, Paige lifted herself off his spent prick. Still more than half-hard, it came out of her in a slippery rush, the heavy slab of meat glistening with an obscene mix of their combined juices. He opened his legs wider and she dropped to her knees between them. She set about her task eagerly, bringing her full soft lips back to his cock. She kissed the tip lovingly first, sucking out the final tasty drops of pearly seed. She swallowed hungrily, and then went to work, licking and sucking at his slowly-deflating cock. She lapped up every milky strand and pearly gob of cum she could find, licking his prick from top to bottom, and then some. She gingerly sucked his silky bag into her mouth, her tongue bathing the velvety-soft skin lovingly as she licked up her own succulent juices.

"That's a good girl," Roberts said as he reached down and took hold of the base of her fuck-handle, moving her head all around his midsection until she had every last drop inside her. He found one drop she'd missed. He gathered it up on his index finger and fed it to her, smiling down at the pretty blonde girl as she wrapped her lips around his cum-covered finger and sucked it, sucked it and swallowed that cum, just like he knew she'd do to his cock when he got her in a hotel room on one of those team excursions. He knew he'd have her suck him all night long. Let her show him how talented that perfect mouth of hers was by seeing how many loads she could suck out of him overnight. He knew this one seemed talented enough to coax many out of him, and still want more, which he'd be only too happy to supply her with.

Watching the way her young mouth was sucking on his finger, Roberts felt that delightful stirring again inside himself. He withdrew his finger from between her sucking lips and sat back, spreading his legs out a little bit more to give her a comfortable spot between them. "I think I've got another load in there for you, Paige. Let's see if you can work as hard as Julia at getting it out of me."

And work hard she did. Whatever she was lacking in experience, the pretty blonde girl made up for in enthusiasm. Using her hands and mouth, she feverishly sucked and stroked his cock. Ten minutes after she started, he was hard as a rock again. Ten minutes after that, he sent another massive volley of cum splashing across her tonsils. Paige never missed a drop, swallowing every creamy morsel, and sucking tenderly at his seeping cockhead while Roberts held her in place by her ponytail. More than pleased with her efforts, he finally let go of her hair and stroked her cheek affectionately. She sat back and looked up at him adoringly, her warm blue eyes blissfully content.

"How did I do, sir?" she asked, her fingertips trailing along the length of his heavy limber cock. "Did I do better than Julia?"

"Well, let's put it this way," Roberts replied. "I'll be contacting the uniform company tomorrow to let them know what jersey to put the captain's 'C' on, and I'll tell you right now that I've decided it's going on jersey number 2."

Thrilled beyond words, Paige used her mouth once again to thank Professor Roberts. It took a little longer this time, but after a half hour or so, she got her reward, only this time, he gave it to her right in the face.