Geneva School for Girls Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rita, you're absolutely soaked!" Coral said as she slid one finger inside Rita's dripping gold mine.

Rita simply smiled as she looked right over at Roberts, a sensuous knowing smile that was so sexy it sent a chill down Roberts's spine. She said not a word to Coral, but simply put her hands on either side of the girl's head and pulled her mouth onto one of her bullet-like nipples. With her fingers entwined in the dark-haired girl's lustrous hair, she pulled Coral's mouth hard against her breasts, letting her know that she expected a good effort from her new roommate. The wet smooching sound Coral made as she sucked on those stiff nipples made Roberts smile, as it did Rita. Coral was definitely more than up to the task, her lips and tongue bathing the big girl's breasts with her flowing spit.

"That's the way, Coral," Roberts said. "I was going to tell you to slide a finger into her, but since she's so wet, I think you should start with two."

Coral did, sliding her first two fingers into Rita's dripping love-hole. Rita rocked from side to side as Coral's fingers slid in and out, the two of them working together. Rita pulled Coral's mouth from one breast to the other, feeding the stiff button of her nipple between the girl's parted lips. Coral enthusiastically latched on, sucking as if it was her last meal on earth.

"Hmm, I think Rita needs a little something more down there," Roberts said. "How about you try all four of your fingers this time?"

With her eyes glassy and lust-filled, Rita gave Roberts another one of those sinful smiles that sent a jolt of blood right to his cock. "She is just so fucking sexy," Roberts thought. That look alone would have had many school-age boys blowing their load right in their pants. He had no doubt about that, and wondered how often that had happened in the past, to both her classmates, and her teachers.

"That's good, Coral," Roberts praised as the slender girl's hand was working over Rita's glistening pussy, her fingers disappearing halfway up the palm of her hand with each back and forth movement. "But use your thumb on her clit. Let's see you take her right over the edge."

Coral complied immediately. As her fingers rubbed against the oily walls inside Rita's fleshy cunt, she brought her thumb up and rolled it over the fiery nodule of Rita's throbbing clit. Her touch brought a deep groan from Rita, and then Roberts saw Coral's thumb rotating, knowing she was pressing and circling the flat of her thumb all around Rita's sensitive button. It didn't take long for Rita to start breathing like a runaway steam engine.

"YES...JUST...JUST...AAAAAAAAHHHHH..." Rita gasped just a few seconds later as she started to climax. As Rita had done to her, Coral kept sucking and licking at Rita's huge tits as she fingered her cunt. As Rita's body was overcome with the intensity of her orgasm, she wrapped her arms around Coral's head and pulled the girl tight to her, mashing Coral's face into her tits as her backside bucked and thrashed about against Coral's pistoning fingers. Wave upon luxurious wave of pleasure shot through her voluptuous young body as she came, spraying Coral's hand and forearm with her juices. Coral didn't stop, her fingers rubbing over those gushing folds of flesh inside Rita's juicy cunt as her thumb tantalized Rita's throbbing clit. Rita came for a long time, the tingling sensations finally starting to dwindle as the final vestiges of her release ebbed away.

"Well, I think the two of you are getting along splendidly," Roberts said after letting both girls recover for a few minutes. "But now I need to see how well you can work together on a special project, and I've got it right here."

The girl's looked over as Roberts drew back his robe and shucked off his pajama bottoms, exposing his thrusting erection to their hungry young eyes. He saw their eyes open wide as their minds registered just how big his cock was, the big mushroom head engorged with blood, a gob of precum shining at the moist opening of the tip. They both seemed entranced, and with Rita leading the way, both girls dropped to their knees and crawled over towards him, their eyes focused on the throbbing cock being presented to them. Roberts wondered how many teachers had dreamed of this type of situation, and here he was, living it.

"That's the way, come close, don't be shy. There's enough there for both of you."

He spread his legs as the girls moved between his parted thighs, kneeling beside each other like the living dolls that they were. He saw Rita subconsciously lick her lips as she looked intently at his rigid prick, her pink tongue coming out to roll around and moisten her soft full lips. He decided that's where he wanted to start. He wrapped his hand around his long thick cock and moved it slightly in her direction, pressing down on the top until the crimson crown was pointed right at Rita's mouth. "Suck it."

Rita didn't have to be asked twice. With her face flushed with excitement, she swooped down, her lips opening wide as she pressed them against the bloated knob. Roberts could feel her youthful enthusiasm flow from her body into his as she eagerly slid her lips further down. He saw her jaw stretch open as she fought to accommodate his trunk-like girth, and then they slid over the rope-like coronal ridge, trapping the lemon-sized knob within her mouth.

"Mmm..." She purred like a cat and Roberts saw her close her eyes in bliss as she started to suck, her soft tongue bathing his glans with hot saliva.

"C'mon, Coral, don't get left out. While Rita's sucking on the head, let me feel that sweet mouth of yours along the side of my cock."

Coral was watching Rita enviously, wishing she'd been the one to get her mouth on the professor's enormous cock first. But, like the professor said, she didn't want to be left out, so she eagerly moved closer, bringing her face to the older man's midsection, her cheek brushing against Rita's as she extended her tongue and started licking all around the shaven base of the professor's cock. She could feel the heat emanating from the thrusting rod, the skin rising from the root of his cock feeling velvety soft against her tongue, but hard as rock at the same time. Coral did her best as she pursed her lips and wrapped them around the side of his prick, moving upwards as her soft tongue dragged along the warm surface.

"That's the way, teamwork, that's what I like to see," Roberts said as he reached forward and slid the fingers of both hands into each girl's shimmering locks. With his fingers beneath their soft hair, he moved their mouths just where he wanted them, pulling Rita's sucking mouth up and down while moving Coral's kissing lips all around his pulsing shaft.

"Okay, Rita, let Coral have a turn." Roberts saw the sad look on Rita's face as he pulled her head off his thrusting erection, a shimmering web of saliva connecting her shiny lips to the head of his cock. "Don't worry, you'll get to suck it some more, and I'll make sure both of you get to feed from my cock as well."

Seemingly satisfied with the professor's statement, Rita moved down to the side while Coral came up to the tip of Roberts' throbbing prick. Roberts saw the wanton desire in the dark-haired girl's eyes as she enthusiastically leaned forwards, slipping her parted lips down over the enflamed head, her mouth opening wide to take the monstrous knob deep into her mouth. With Coral busy sucking and licking the sensitive cock-head, Rita eagerly slid her tongue down the length of his cock and then surprised Roberts. She reached between his parted legs and hefted his sack, putting her lips against the silky-soft skin and gently sucking one of his nuts into her mouth.

"Oh fuck, yeah, that's it," Roberts said as he felt the girl's talented tongue roll teasingly over his sperm-filled ball. "This Rita girl is really something," he thought, knowing he'd be sure to have a private session with her as soon as he could. He remembered those sexy looks she'd given him moments ago, and how it had sent an electrifying jolt to his cock. Yes, he definitely wanted more one on one time with the buxom beauty, wanted to fill each of her sweet young holes with his cum, enough so that the stuff was just running out of her. But after the day he'd had, unfortunately, even he was reaching the end of his limit. He had this load in him, but he knew that would be it for the day, especially with Cindy, his new alarm clock, due to pay him a visit first thing tomorrow morning. She'd be hungry, and he wanted to make sure he gave her a nice big protein slurpee for breakfast. Even he needed his rest, and he knew he'd have plenty of opportunities in the future to savor the sweet young delights that both Rita, and Coral, had to offer. After all, as a staff member here at the Geneva School for Girls, it was his duty to make sure they were adequately trained in the school's 'specialized curriculum'.

The girls were incredible as they took turns worshipping his cock. He got them to pass it back and forth between the two of them for almost half an hour, suppressing his urge to come a number of times in order to luxuriate in their enthusiastic efforts. And fuck, were they ever good. Both feverishly sucked and licked his steely rod, his cock glistening with their saliva and dripping off the bottom of the thick shaft onto the floor beneath him. But the girls didn't care as they serviced his cock, kissing, licking, sucking, caressing. Finally, he could take no more.

"Okay girls, this discipline session has been very positive. You've worked well together. Now, it's time for your reward."

Roberts stood up in front of the kneeling girls and wrapped his hand around his cock. He stroked it back and forth in a warm loving corridor as he felt those telltale contractions in his midsection. Both girls had their faces turned up towards him in anticipation, Rita licking her lips and opening her mouth like a cum-hungry slut. When Roberts saw her tongue slither around her soft red lips wantonly, his balls drew up tight and he felt the semen speed up the shaft of his cock.

"HERE YOU GO!" he said as he pointed the tip right at Rita's face, just before the first white rope of cum jettisoned forth. It rifled from the tip of his cock and struck her just below her bottom lip, rising in a milky ribbon up the length of her face and into her golden hair.

Roberts immediately moved the engorged crown of his cock to the other side, the second volley of jizz spewing forth onto Coral's upturned face. This one hit her in the cheek and crossed over at an angle along one curving eyebrow before disappearing into her dark hair. He quickly turned back to Rita, dousing her with another blistering shot. He kept pumping as he moved the tip of his spitting cock from one girl to the other, torrents of spunk raining down on them as he totally unloaded. He'd been edging and nursing this load for a long time as he'd watched the girls pleasure each other, but it had been worth it. His load was huge, both girls getting the full paint job as he flooded their faces with cum. He jacked his cock for all he was worth, making sure they got every last drop, until finally, the delicious sensations started to dwindle, and he flicked the final few tangy morsels of cum right into Rita's eagerly-waiting mouth.

"Mmmm..."

Roberts heard her purr as he sat down, his chest heaving as he drew in cool breaths of air. He looked at his handiwork and smiled, both girls' faces a mask of cum. "Go ahead, girls. Get each other cleaned up, I think you know how."

They didn't need any further instruction as, still kneeling on the floor in front of him, they turned towards each other. Rita reached out and pulled Coral to her, reaching forward with her tongue and gathering up a massive drop of cum dangling lewdly off Coral's chin. She made a nasty slurping sound, like someone sucking up a strand of spaghetti, as she drew the gooey strand of cum into her mouth. Coral did the same, leaning forward and spearing her tongue into a sizable wad of seed clinging to Rita's cheek. She pursed her lips around the clump of man-juice and sucked it into her mouth noisily, the muscles in her neck contracting provocatively as she swallowed.

"That's the way, make sure you get it all," Roberts said. As he watched the girls lick and suck the cum off each other's face, he slipped his pajama pants back on and tucked his cock away, knowing it was very likely he'd need to have another disciplinary session with these two girls soon. He stood up and pulled his robe on.

"All right then, no more fighting. Is that understood?" He stood with his hand on the door as he looked down at the two girls. They'd finished cleaning the cum off of each other, but they remained on their knees, locked in a passionate kiss, each one with their hands on the other's breasts. Interrupted by his words, they both turned and looked over at him, contented smiles on their faces.

"No sir. We promise," Rita said, giving him another one of those smiles that he felt right down to his cock. "Right, Coral?"

"No sir. No more fighting," Coral added, giving the professor a big smile that seemed to have something more behind it.

With the way the girls were looking at him, Roberts felt that something was up. "What was that all about anyway? You never did say what caused the fight, or who actually started it."

The girls looked at each other and smiled before Rita spoke. "We uh...well, sir, we kind of put on the whole thing on purpose."

"On purpose?"

"Yes, we were hoping you'd come out and break it up. And we knew you'd have to discipline us. So," Rita paused as she and Coral shared a smile as the dark-haired girl nodded in agreement. "So, it worked out even better than we hoped. You did come to our rescue, and we're very happy with the discipline you've given us."

"So you staged that whole fight thing for me?"

"Yes," Coral said, "right down to having Rita's boob exposed when she was underneath me."

Roberts could only shake his head and smile before Rita spoke. "Do you think we might need to come for more detention and discipline after school tomorrow, sir?"

Roberts was smiling as much as the girls now. He'd been played, but how many teachers around the world wouldn't like to be played like that? None, as far as he knew. And the girls even wanted more. Well, it was his duty to make sure all the girls at this school got exactly what they needed, and wanted. And these two definitely wanted more, wanted more cock. And that's what he was going to give them, tomorrow. He put on a stern face and lowered his voice. "You know, you're right, Rita. But I think this time you'll each need some individual discipline. I'm going to suggest one tomorrow, and the other the next day."

"But who gets to go first?" Rita asked this, but both girls looked at him with longing on their eyes.

"Well, let's do this fairly, shall we." He looked down at one of the girl's desks, spotting a pen sitting on an open notebook. "We'll spin this pen, and whoever the tip points to will be the one who comes for further disciplining tomorrow, and the other the next day. All right?"

Both girls nodded as Roberts flicked his wrist, sending the pen spinning. It spun easily before eventually slowing, both girls anxious to see where it would end up. If made a final circle, the tip slowing even more until it came to a stop, the tip pointing towards Rita. The blonde girl's face lit up, while Coral's darkened.

"Don't worry, Coral, since you're going second, how about if I give your lesson some thought and come up with something special for you?" Roberts looked at the girl's oversized tits, thinking that a little tit-fucking might be the 'something special' to have in store for her.

His words brought a smile to Coral's face. She was happy to see that the professor had seen that she'd been disappointed and wanted to do something to make it up to her. "Yes sir. Thank you. I'd like that."

"And Rita," Roberts said as he looked at the buxom blonde girl, knowing he'd have his hands, and his cock, all over and inside that voluptuous body of hers tomorrow, "the tip of that pen was pointed right at you, and I have the feeling you're going to be having the tip of something else pointed right at you tomorrow too."

Rita gave him a coy knowing smile, which almost made Roberts forget his vow to end things for the night. "Thank you, sir," she said in a breathy voice. "I can't wait."

Roberts calmly nodded, knowing he'd be putting each of these girls to work over the next two days. "Well, it's nice that we've reached an understanding, and I'm sure you'll be happy to know that I've decided that I don't need to bring this fighting incident to Headmaster Walker's attention." He held up his finger in warning as both girls smiled. "But," he paused, making sure he had their attention, "it could depend on your willingness to accept your discipline in these upcoming private sessions. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," Coral instantly replied, nodding her head. Roberts turned to Rita, that finger still pointed towards her.

"Yes sir. Like I said earlier, I'm willing to do whatever you want me to." Rita took a deep breath as her sexy blue eyes met Roberts, her huge breasts swelling up teasingly as she filled her lungs.

Roberts knew he had to get out of there, or he'd be up all night and never be able to teach in the morning. Maybe on his next free weekend, he'd take Rita away, and fuck her all night long, just like he was going to do to Paige when they went to the next volleyball tournament. But for now, he used all his willpower to shut down his scorched libido, pulling his robe tight around him as he opened the door.

"All right then. Rita, I'll expect you in my chambers immediately after last period tomorrow."

"Yes sir, I'll be there."

As Rita took Coral's hand and led her back to the bed, Roberts blew out a heavy sigh and headed out, closing the door behind him. He couldn't wait for tomorrow, which was going to start bright and early with his personal alarm clock, Cindy, coming to suck a load out of him. Tuesday had been a good day for him. Was Wednesday going to be even better?

*

Sitting in his office and looking at his computer monitor, Headmaster Jake Walker saw Roberts go out the door as the two girls made their way to the bed. Rita put Coral on her back and then climbed on top of her, straddling the slender girl as they got into the sixty-nine position. The sound system was perfect, allowing Walker to hear every lurid slurp and sexy moan as the girls ate each other out.

He was proud of Tom Roberts, who had done very well on this day. Walker thought of the professors here at his school as more than just his colleagues, they were his 'Knights of the Round Table', and with the day he saw that Professor Roberts had just had, he felt Roberts deserved the title of Sir Lancelot. Yes, Tom Roberts had been using his lance a lot today. And these girls, all of these busty young girls were Walker's subjects, subjects that needed to be guided and watched over as he saw fit.

Professor Roberts' day had ended splendidly, with Walker able to witness from his chambers every scintillating detail of his encounter with Rita and Coral. He'd been happy to grant admission to both of those girls after meeting them and their parents, more than pleased with the impressive bust-lines the two girls prominently displayed at their interviews. Yes, besides Tom Roberts, he too would have to make some room in his personal schedule to help with the training of those two sweet young things.

With those thoughts swirling through his brain, Walker pushed down on the head of the first-year girl bobbing enthusiastically up and down on his stallion-like cock. As he'd watched what was happening in Rita and Coral's room, he'd been on the edge for a while under the enthusiastic efforts of her hot sucking mouth, and now, he came, splashing her tonsils with a thick heavy load of white gold.