Genie in a Bottle Ch. 07: The Final Wish

Story Info
Jason makes his final wish, and says goodbye to Elvira.
3.9k words
4.6
5.6k
17

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/06/2024
Created 03/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lamp seemed to glow, as if there were a low fire burning inside it. It was the first thing Jason noticed as he opened his eyes. The lamp was sitting on his nightstand, where it had been for the past two weeks, but it looked different somehow. Jason hadn't spent much time looking at it, but he could tell it was different today. It was just a sad reminder that this amazing journey he had embarked on was coming to an end. He knew he would never be the same, and that what had transpired in the past two weeks would shape the course of his life, but it was still sad to think that he would never get to see Elvira again.

Jason rolled over, and his face stretched into a sad grin as he saw Elvira lying next to him. He knew he would get to wake up to the sight of beautiful women for the rest of his life if he wanted to. But none of them would be Elvira. She was different. Maybe it was because she was his first, or maybe it was because she had bestowed him with awesome gifts. Or maybe it was just because she herself had wished to be as beautiful as she was. And she really was beautiful.

She lay on her side, sleeping peacefully. Her huge breasts mashed into the soft bed, and bent her body into a slightly odd angle. Her angelic face rested on the pillow, and Jason took a moment to truly admire her. Her slender nose, her sharp jawline, her pronounced cheekbones, they all meshed to create a perfect face. Her stunning blue eyes were hidden behind her soft closed eyelids, but Jason could picture them well enough. He had spent more than enough time staring into them. He especially liked to stare into her eyes as she blew him, which she had been doing quite often over the past fortnight. He had a feeling blowjobs might never be as good again. Though he did intend to find out.

Jason carefully rolled out of bed, trying not to wake her. He stood up, and stretched his back, take pleasure in the little pops that went through his bones. Elvira made a soft noise and nestled her head deeper into the pillow. Jason had to wonder what was actually going to happen to her when she left. He still didn't know much about how it all worked. He knew she was supposed to go back into the lamp, though that didn't really make any logical sense. Was she going to cease to exist? Would she shrink down? Would she be transported to another dimension? Jason didn't know. And it didn't really matter. What mattered was what he already knew. Elvira would be leaving.

Luckily Jason wouldn't have to be on his own. He already had more than one prospect to be his girlfriend, and he could find more if he wanted. Finding girls wasn't going to be a problem for him ever again. But that didn't make him any less sad at the thought of losing Elvira. He felt like he was really starting to bond with her, on more than just a physical level. But she had to leave, and he had to say goodbye.

Jason reached out and touched the lamp. It felt hot and yet cold at the same time, just as it had on the day he found it. He hadn't paid the thing much attention since that day, but now he stared down at it in awe. It really was fascinating. To think that he had found this little golden lamp in a dumpster, and it had changed his life forever. And to think that such a small, seemingly insignificant thing could contain such an awesome power. It was beyond comprehension. It was out of this world. Jason placed the lamp back down, and then turned back to Elvira. To his surprise, her eyes were open, and staring back at him.

"Good morning," Elvira said, and gave Jason a soft, beautiful smile.

"It certainly is," Jason smiled back. "Every morning is good when I get to wake up next to you."

"Awe, thanks," Elvira said, and he could see her blush slightly. "You're so sweet. I'm really going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you too," Jason sighed. "Will I ever get to see you again?"

"No," Elvira said sadly. "I wish we could. But that isn't how it works. You only get me for two weeks. You're the first person to actually keep me for the whole two weeks you know."

"Well the others must have been crazy then," Jason said. "I wouldn't want to miss a single second with you."

"Don't make it that close," Elvira laughed. "I wouldn't want you to miss out on your final wish. You do know what it is, right?"

"Ya," Jason nodded. "I'm still trying to figure out the exact wording. But I know what I'm wishing for."

"Good," Elvira said. She sat up, and then stretched her arms above her head. Jason stared in awe at her huge tits as they pushed out. She caught him staring as she looked down, and giggled pleasantly. "So, any idea how you want to spend our final hours together?"

"Ya," Jason smiled. "I have a few ideas. How much time do we actually have?"

"A few hours," Elvira sighed. "You shouldn't make it too close though. I've never had anyone get this close to the full time. I'm not sure exactly how it works. I don't even know if its two weeks from the moment you woke me up, or two weeks from the moment you found the lamp, or two weeks from the moment you made the first wish. You should probably take the safe route."

"Ok, in that case, lets not waste any more time," Jason said, and then climbed back into bed. He crawled over to her, and she lay back. Jason moved over her, staring down into her big bright blue eyes. She was staring back up at him, and he wished they could stay like that forever. But he knew their time together would be short. He bent down, and met her soft supple lips with his own. She matched his passion, and they held the kiss for a long moment. He could feel her huge breasts pressed into his chest, rising and falling with her breath. He let his hands move up her body, feeling the soft tightness of her midsection, and then the gentle suppleness of her ample breasts.

Her soft hands began moving along his body as well. They continued kissing, with Jason laying on top of her, as their hands felt along each other's bodies. He could feel her hands moving down his body, until they found his crotch. One of her hands slipped into his pajama pants, and then it was gently caressing his cock. His body quickly responded to her touch. He felt himself stiffen, and fill her hand as she helped it along. Once he was hard, he broke the kiss, and they both rolled over.

Jason lay on his back, and Elvira moved down. He lifted his hips as she pulled his pants down. He looked down, and watched as she bent over him, and then brought her gorgeous face to his stiff cock. Her soft plump lips parted, and then moved over the head of his cock. For a moment she seemed to make out with his cock. He could feel her tongue lightly playing with it. And then she moved further down. Jason watched as she took his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth, until there was nothing left. When her nose pressed against his body he let out a little whimper. He had to wonder if he would ever get to feel something like that again. No matter how hot the women he would find in the future might be, it was unlikely any of them would be able to do what Elvira was doing now.

She moved all the way down, and then stayed still for a moment, her mouth and throat completely consumed by his cock. Then she slowly pulled back, keeping her lips wrapped tightly around it. He could feel her tongue moving gently on the underside of his cock as she moved slowly up, and then just as slowly back down. Her head bobbed up and down in long deep strokes, taking his cock all the way to the hilt. Jason had to look away, trying not to cum already. He knew he would be able to last as long as he had to, but he wanted to hold off a while anyway.

Elvira continued her movements, going up and down, keeping her lips wrapped tight around his cock. It felt amazing; as good as anything possibly could. Jason let it go for a while, just enjoying the feel of such a soft and talented mouth working him over in such a skilled way. Eventually he knew he couldn't hold back any longer. He knew he didn't have to warn her, but thought she would know anyway. She usually did. As he felt his thighs begin to burn, and the intense feeling of the cum surging, she dove down as deep as she could. He could feel hot thick spurts rocketing up and into her mouth. She gulped it all down, working her throat muscles expertly as he filled her with a nice big load.

"Mmm, you taste so good," Elvira purred sexily as she came off his cock. He could see that she hadn't spilled a drop.

"Thanks," Jason said proudly. "Is that from the first wish?"

"I don't know," Elvira giggled. "Maybe. I guess it would make sense. I wish I had tasted it before the wish, so I could compare."

"Well, no one ever tasted it before the wish," Jason shrugged. "So I guess it doesn't really matter. Whatever it tastes like now is how it tastes."

"Some lucky girl is going to be very happy with that wish," Elvira said, staring into Jason's eyes once again. "Or lots of lucky girls. I suppose that will be up to you."

"I would trade them all in if I could just be with you," Jason said longingly.

"I know," she smiled. "But I have to go. You'll do just fine. You already have Jenny. And that hot lady cop too."

"They're not like you though," Jason said.

"Don't let me get in the way of you finding someone else," Elvira said seriously. "What we're sharing is fun, but its not meant to be. I'm going back where I came from, and you have to keep on living your life. Don't be stupid with your last wish."

"I know. I won't," Jason said sadly. "I'm just going to miss you is all."

"I'll miss you too," Elvira said, and crawled up onto Jason. She lay on top of him now, and he could feel her huge tits pressed against his chest once again. She leaned in, and they kissed passionately again. Jason moved his hands down to her ass, and let it fill his hands easily. As they kissed, Elvira reached down to his cock, and guided it into her. Jason felt her tight wet pussy glide along his cock, and then it slid in. She moved down, taking him deep inside her, and they both moaned out together.

Elvira broke the kiss, and sat up. She began slowly moving her hips back and forth, letting his cock move deep inside her. She placed her hands on his chest, and tilted her head back, closing her eyes as she slowly rode him. Jason placed his hands on her hips, feeling the soft power they had as they grinded on him. His eyes were locked on her tits. They were so big, and yet still perfectly round and pert. They should be sagging and hanging down due to their size, but somehow they kept their perfect shape, even as she leaned down over him.

Jason brought his head up, and took one of her tight little nipples into his mouth. She let out a soft moan as he gently sucked on her huge tit. She kept riding him, moving her perfect body in sexy rhythm. She sped up slightly, and began bouncing her ass a bit. Jason let his head fall back down to the bed, and stared up at her amazing body and watched as it bent and contorted with her sexy movements. Her moans picked up as well, and after a while of her grinding on him in her sexy way, her body began spasming and vibrating. She fell down onto him as she came, and he held on tight to her ass, helping it bounce up and down on his cock. He could feel the wetness, as well as the increased tightness, and felt himself cumming again. She shot another strong load into her, filling her pussy with his cum. He wondered if it was possible for him to get her pregnant, and guessed he would never find out.

When they were both done cumming, they lay together, her on top of him, both of them breathing heavily. Jason was still hard, and after a while Elvira began moving her hips again. They went back to kissing as she moved her body on top of his. It all felt better than anything Jason ever would have guessed he would get to feel. He had always assumed he would get laid one day, likely with a girl closer to his own station. But never in his wildest dreams would he have guessed he would ever get to feel a woman like this. And despite the sadness of it ending, he knew he could have other women of this caliber from now on. He still hadn't tested it much, beyond a few girls from school and a very hot cop. But he guessed that he would be able to have any girl he wanted.

Elvira continued moving her body in that sensual way on top of him, but Jason decided he wanted to mix it up. This was to be his last time with her after all, and he wanted to give her one last good fuck for the road, not just the passionate stuff. He broke the kiss, and then rolled over and got on his knees.

"Come here," he instructed her. "Let me fuck you before you leave."

"Ok," Elvira said excitedly, smiling at him in a sexy lustful way. She got on her hands and knees, and stuck her big juicy ass out for him. Jason just stared down at it for a moment, admiring the way it formed a big perfect heart. He let his hands move over it, feeling the soft yielding roundness. He moved forward until his hips were next to her legs, and then let his cock flop down onto her ass. Elvira let out a sexy giggle, and then began wiggling her ass under him, feeling his cock with her cheeks. Jason stared down, trying to save the mental image. Seeing his huge cock, which in itself was an awesome sight, resting on such a big perfect round ass was an unbelievably sexy image, one he didn't want to ever forget.

After staring for a long moment, Jason reached down and brought his cock back to her pussy. He rubbed the head along her slit a few times, coating it with her wetness, and then pushed it in. She pushed back against him, and his cock quickly filled her again. His cock was so big, and so deep in her, that it felt like he must be pushing against her stomach. He pushed deeper for a moment, trying to penetrate the very depths of her, and then finally pulled back, and shoved back in once again. He began thrusting his hips, shoving his big cock in and out of her in long deep strokes. She moaned out sexily, and pushed back against him on every thrust. Jason could see her huge tits swaying beneath her with their movements, and reached down and felt one of them as he kept pounding into her. His thighs were slapping against her ass on each heavy thrust, and the room filled with the sound of it, as well as her sexy moans.

Jason pumped his hips harder, reveling in the way his cock pierced her tight wet perfection. He felt her begin to shake again, and her moans grew higher and longer. He let her have her orgasm, and then pulled out just as his own surged once again. He grabbed hold of his cock, and watched as a long thin rope of cum shot all the way up her back. Another quickly followed, and then another. He shot rope after rope of thin white cum along her entire back. He aimed down, and shot two big wads right onto her ass, glazing both cheeks. When he was finally done, he collapsed back onto the bed, and Elvira quickly moved back on top of him. She lay on him, and gently kissed his chin.

"I'm really going to miss you Jason," she whispered softly into his ear. "You're the best I've ever had."

"I'm going to miss you too," Jason said sadly. It was odd to be having such amazing passionate sex with someone he was about to never see again.

"I think you should make the last wish," Elvira said. "We're almost out of time."

"Just a little bit longer," Jason sighed, hugging her perfect body against his own. They lay there for a while longer, just enjoying the feel of each other, until Jason knew there was no more time. "Ok," he said. "I'm ready." He sat up, and Elvira did the same. They stared into each other's eyes for a long moment. Jason didn't know what the end with her would look like. He didn't want to say goodbye. So he decided to just make the wish.

"Alright," he sighed, feeling a wave of emotions wash over him. "Elvira, my third and final wish, is that for the rest of my life, I succeed in everything I try to do, within reasonable reality. I don't expect to fly if I jump off of a building. But anything I really try to accomplish, I want to be successful at."

"That's a good wish," Elvira said, and he could see tears welling up in her eyes. Her big beautiful blue eyes closed, and Jason could see her sexy little feet under her tap together three times. He felt that odd sensation once again. Then she opened her eyes. A single tear trailed down her face, and she smiled at him. He smiled back, trying to say what he felt with just his eyes.

He leaned forward to kiss her again. And then there was a bright flash of light, and a loud crack of thunder. Jason flinched back from the loud noise, and closed his eyes from the bright light. When he opened them, Elvira was gone. Jason spun his head around to look for the lamp, but it was gone too. It was over, she was gone for good. Jason let out a long sigh, and felt his own tears welling up.

Jason stayed in his room for a long while, crying at first, and then just thinking about all the good times he had with her. Eventually he got dressed, and went downstairs. His father was at work, and his mother was moving around the house, doing her usual maintenance. She gave him a stern look when she saw him, and he remembered that he was still in trouble, and that she didn't know he had just experienced a very emotional goodbye.

Jason went to the kitchen and grabbed a piece of toast, and then went back to his room. It felt empty without Elvira, and he felt alone. He wished he could go see Jenny. Now that Elvira really was gone, he wanted to get back to his real girl. He knew he was still grounded, and that he couldn't get out without his mom catching him. Then an idea came to him. A smile spread across his face as he realized his newest wish might just work in ways he hadn't even thought of before.

Jason left his room again, and made an attempt to sneak out of the house. Despite his mom being close by, and alert, he successfully snuck out without her noticing. He didn't think he should take her car, that would be pushing it, so he started running down the street. Jenny's house was more than fifteen minutes' drive away, but he decided to try to run there. Despite never having run that far in his life, he successfully made the run in under an hour, and didn't even feel tired when he got there. He walked up to Jenny's door, and gave a knock. A moment later the door opened, and a tall stern looking man appeared, frowning down at Jason.

"Can I help you?" The man asked in a slightly aggressive fatherly tone.

"Um, is Jenny home?" Jason asked, giving the man an awkward smile.

"Who's asking?" the man said, his frown growing deeper.

"Jason Landry," Jason said.

"One moment," the man said, and then shut the door in Jason's face. He waited there for a while, wondering if Jenny would see him. Then the door opened again, and Jenny slipped out, shutting the door behind her before her father could protest.

"Hey Jason," she said happily, smiling at him. Jason felt the melancholy wash away as he saw her bright beautiful smile. Elvira was gone, but his life wasn't over. Jenny was a beautiful girl, and just from the way she was looking at him he knew she cared for him. "How did you get here?" She asked, looking passed him to the empty street.

"I ran," Jason said with a chuckle.

"Seriously," Jenny laughed. "All the way from your house?"

"Ya," Jason nodded. "I've never tried running that far before, so I thought I'd try to see if I could do it."

"What if you couldn't?" Jenny laughed again.

"I believed in myself," Jason smiled. "I think I can do most things I try to do."

"Well I believe that," Jenny said. "You are very capable after all."

"Thanks. So, uh, you have any plans today?"

"Not really," Jenny said. "What about you?"

"Not really," Jason shrugged. "Want to go for a walk with me? Maybe down to the park?"

"Sure," Jenny nodded. "Let me go tell my dad first." She disappeared back into the house, and then returned a moment later. They walked down the driveway together, and Jenny wrapped her arms around Jason's arm, and rested her head on his shoulder. It felt nice, to have her at his side. He didn't know what would come next, if they would stay together. He didn't know what would happen with Emily either. Maybe they could all do some extracurricular activities together. Maybe he would find someone else, or lots of someones. Maybe he would stay with Jenny.

12