Gentle Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Thursday, the daughter was attired similarly to before. Her blouse was completely unbuttoned but covered her breasts. A blanket covered her from toes to the above her panties. Mid way through the session, the daughter said, "Mom, please."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Please."

The mother walked the three steps to the table and opened her daughter's shirt to completely expose the young woman's breasts. Edwin hesitated. He glanced into the daughter's eyes and then the mother's. Both seemed resolved, and the mother had returned to the chair in the corner.

Edwin shrugged. It was a treat after the man at the start of the week. Maybe it's karmic justice or something. Edwin brushed fingers against the woman's breasts starting at the side where the curve began to rise. He used slow circular motions until the woman's nipples stood like pebbles. He circled the nipples and then gradually up to her neck. When there were only a few minutes remaining in the session, his young client said, "Down lower again?"

Always eager to please, Edwin returned to her breasts and played with them a bit more firmly than he had before. He rubbed the palms of his hands over her nipples that seemed to raise up to meet him. He compressed her breasts into cleavage and then let them part again as his fingers traces the outer edges. He continued for at least four minutes after the video ended. He might have continued longer in his trance if the mother hadn't stood up.

"I'd like to have a short conversation with both of you before you leave," Edwin said with a dry throat. "Is that Ok?"

Neither woman immediately acknowledged his request, and he'd closed the door behind him on his way back to the reception area. The mother propelled her daughter's chair out of the sessions room and paused to grudgingly grant Edwin's request for words.

"I don't want to make this awkward," he said. "My service is not meant to be sexual. I only want to give focussed caring attention to my clients. Everyone deserves to be the center of the universe for an hour now and then, and touching is good for me too."

"And" the mother asked?

"And, I'm concerned that some lines may be crossed if they haven't been already."

"Whatever do you mean," the mother said in a coy way that contrasted with her usual serious demeanor?

"As long as you are comfortable - that's my goal," Edwin reaffirmed. He made eye contact with the daughter to gage her sentiment.

"You make me feel very good," the daughter announced unprompted.

"I'm glad," Edwin replied with a smile. "I get a lot of satisfaction from accomplishing that."

"Next week then," the mother asked?

"As long as you feel comfortable, I only want to please."

"Ok then."

Edwin held the door while the mother wheeled the daughter out to the sidewalk.

- ~ -

At a carefully chosen moment as his wife's breathing slowed after their ambitiously vigorous and sweaty intercourse, Edwin began, "Would you mind coming to my shop on Tuesday a little before 2:00?"

"Why," she asked between deep breaths.

"I have a client who may be escalating our sessions in directions I'm not comfortable with. If I introduce her to you, she might get the hint that I'm happily married and back off a bit."

Edwin's wife propped herself on her elbows and said, "What do you mean by 'escalating'?"

"She has exposed her breasts to me a couple of times and asked for special attention there once." Edwin felt like the statement was truthful if not exactly accurate.

"You told me before you opened the shop that nudity would probably happen on occasion. You said you were mature about it like a masseur and it wasn't sexual. You said I had nothing to worry about."

"You don't need to worry. I'm hoping to put the breaks on. I want you to be involved and not hide anything from you."

"What is my involvement going to accomplish?"

"Like I said. I just want to remind the client that I'm happily married, and I want you to see - I don't know - maybe how unthreatened you should be or something."

"You know I have a staff meeting every Tuesday. Is there some other time?"

"It's Ok." Edwin backed down. "I'll see if another time will work."

Edwin wrapped his arms around his wife and cuddled her until she slept. Edwin thought, "How would I feel if my wife was the sensual toucher? Wouldn't I be jealous? Would it bother me that she becomes aroused during the sessions?" He wasn't able to answer his own questions before he fell asleep, and then his dreams involved a mother opening the a daughters shirt as both women invited him to make love with his fingers."

- ~ -

Tuesday came and went like the time before. The older woman gave him good long glances at her aroused vulva as he tried to focus on the sensation of the rough skin of his hands against the soft skin of her thighs. He had started at her feet in the hope of prolonging the time before he reached her breasts. Maybe he could suppress his arousal and hers that way, but she evidently arrived already aroused. By starting on her legs, he was confronted by the faint musk of her excitement almost immediately. His cock throbbed in his pants.

Edwin tried talking to break the spell. "You have a beautiful daughter," he said.

There was a long pause before the mother said, "Thank you. I'll teller you said that."

"I don't mean," he hesitated. "It's just, I don't understand what you want."

"You advertise focussed care through skin to skin connection. My daughter doesn't have many opportunities. I want her to have that."

"It seems, ah, awkward that you," Edwin couldn't find the words to continue.

"You said it's not sexual. Why would it be awkward?"

The swollen red lips ten inches from his nose as he lightly scraped is nails from her hips down her outer thighs belied her statement. She seemed determined to preserve the pretense that nothing at all improper was happening. "I see what you mean," Edwin conceded.

- ~ -

Pudgy guy showed up on Wednesday without making an appointment. Edwin considered sending him away but agreed to a session anyway. Once in the session room, the man lay naked as before. His penis was already at half mast. Edwin suggested, "These sessions are about relaxation. Some clients seem to become more excited than relaxed. It interferes with the effectiveness of my service. I'll step out for a while until you ring the bell again. Why don't you get the excitement out of the way first, and we'll focus on relaxation after?"

"No, stay. Please." The man insisted.

"Very well." Edwin agreed and started immediately on the man's scalp. "If you are going to have a peak of excitement, do it now."

The client gripped his cock in a white knuckled grip and stroked out a dribble before Edwin got as far as his chest.

Edwin said nothing and continued his way down the client's body. He studiously avoided blobs of drying semen but didn't completely neglect any part of the client's body. As expected, the client became aroused again when Edwin slowly caressed his penis, but Edwin timed it so the hour would be up before the man could attempt lap two of the death grip races.

As before, the client dressed and scuttled out of the shop looking guilty.

- ~ -

Mother and daughter arrived as always, and events unfolded much like before. The mother exposed her daughter's breasts immediately and then sat in the corner. Edwin started with the clients scalp and worked his way down being carful not to linger anywhere. When his hands dipped below her neck, she crooned, "Mmmm."

When Edwin started the return trip from the bottoms of her breasts toward her chin, she said, "More down there."

"What? here?" Edwin asked while tickling behind her ear.

"No, lower."

"Here?" he said as he crossed her shoulders.

"Lower," she insisted.

Edwin skipped past her nipples and tickled the undersides of her breasts. "Here?"

"Higher," she said.

Edwin used the palms of his hands to rub the puffy crests of her breasts as she breathed deeply.

"That's the spot," she said with a deep inhale.

Edwin kneaded her breasts with more strength than his normal gentle manner. He rubbed her nipples between his fingers. On a whim, he blew into her ear like a wolf whistle with no sound.

"Mmmm, Ahhh, Mmmm," was all he got for a response.

When the video ended, it seemed like the daughter could hardly catch her breath. The mother handed Edwin a check for $100, and Edwin stepped out of the room.

"On the way out, the daughter said, "I can't wait until next week." She seemed radiant.

- ~ -

"What am I doing," Edwin asked himself. "Am I a gigolo after all? What is going on with the mother and daughter? The mother is older than me, and the daughter's the same age as one of my children. Why is the daughter so into this? Why is the mother encouraging it? Why would a daughter let her mother be involved at all? Why would the mother stay in the room even if this is what she wants for her daughter?" Edwin also wondered why he hadn't asked the mother and daughter exactly those questions and insisted on answers.

- ~ -

"You aren't very smart for an aerospace executive," the mother said in response to Edwins poorly worded question.

"I think I should understand what's going on," Edwin insisted.

The mother sighed and explained, "My daughter doesn't have many opportunities for touch and focussed care as you say. Can you leave it at that?"

"Why are you involved?"

"My daughter can't very well get on the table by herself."

Edwin recalled that the mother had previously asserted that the sessions weren't awkward, so he bit his tongue before asking again, "Isn't it awkward?" He considered his words and asked instead, "Would you mind stepping out for a while on Thursday?"

"Why? If there is nothing sexual going on, why shouldn't I be in there."

Touche' Edwin thought. "Isn't your daughter uncomfortable with you there," he tried?

"Of course not. She insists that I stay."

"Why is that?"

The mother heaved an exaggerated sigh. "She is vulnerable and would be uncomfortable alone in the room with you. She has her vanities and insecurities. She's suffered enough indignities. Let her enjoy something that is just for her and not related to her disabilities. Can you leave it at that?"

"As you say," Edwin conceded. "Shall we start your session today?"

The mother hesitated but decided to go on back. "No more talk," she called over her shoulder.

Once the bell rang, Edwin entered to find his client covered from toed to head by a blanket. He began by using all ten fingers to stimulate her scalp. After a half hour on the small amount of exposed skin around her neck and face, his client withdrew her arms from under the blanket and pushed it down to her waist. Following her implied request, he caressed each of her arms one at a time from hand to collar bone. He barely brushed her breasts with his knuckles as incidental contact while stimulating the goose flesh on her upper arm. Skipping the breasts entirely, he focussed on her abdomen.

"Higher," she said, so he moved up and to the sides.

"Higher," she said again, so he cupped both of her breasts in his palms.

Edwin stood frozen in the "hand-bra" pose until his client started wiggling slightly under his touch.

"More," she said.

Edwin crouched at the head of the table to place his lips near her ear. He whispered, "tell me what you want. No misunderstandings. No plausible deniability. Tell me exactly what you want."

Edwin was only slightly surprised when his client responded directly, as usual. "I want ten extra minutes for the time you wasted. I want you to play with my tits, and then I want and orgasm."

Don't ask a question if you can't take the answer.

"Can I use my mouth," he asked.

"Please."

So, Edwin crossed another line he told himself he wouldn't. He nuzzled and nibbled her nipples until she arched her back. Then, he slid one hand under the blanket while he kissed gently around her neck. He snatched his hand beck and stood back from the table.

"What's wrong," she asked turning to look at him.

"My rule. I only touch skin I can see."

The woman yanked the blanket completely off and to the floor.

Edwin resumed nuzzling her breasts while he combed through her trimmed pubic hair with the fingers of one hand. The other hand stroked the hair on her head. Soon, a finger dipped into her folds and withdrew to spread her moisture around the hood over her clitoris. He made small circles over the center of her pleasure with an index finger while sucking on a nipple. Then he whispered. "Show me how you like it."

The always direct customer put her own hand between her legs and brushed his away. She rubbed more vigorously than he had. Then, she made a fist and pressed it firmly against her pussy while she clenched her thighs. She bucked against her own hand for a moment and then relaxed. "Do that", she said.

Edwin followed her directions to the best of his ability. She clenched and humped against his fist while he sucked and nuzzled around her neck. Barely able to catch her breath, she said, "Gentle licks, I'm almost there."

Edwin switched from nibbling to licking her neck, but his client seems to fidget and become distressed.

"Not my neck, you idiot," she said through pants without pause in the clenching and humping.

Edwin careful worked his way around the table while his fist remained trapped between her thighs. As he neared the objective, she released her thighs and twisted to place her dripping pussy at the edge of the table. She spread her legs wide in the most lewd pose Edwin had ever witnessed.

He placed his nose in her pubic hair, put his hands on her thighs, and bent to taste the musk he had been smelling for weeks. As his tongue slowly and gently circled the tip of her clitoris under the hood, she clamped her thighs around his head holding him in place. He gradually increased the speed of his darting tongue and as her body responded, he pressed his lips hard against her hood and sucked deeply. He pulled her hood and the button it concealed into his mouth and sucked. He sucked hard, and she erupted in a body shaking quiver that nearly pulled his head off his shoulders with the strength of her thighs.

All a while, he marveled had how different the client's requirements were from his wife's. He would never dream of sucking his wife who needed the gentlest of stimulation. His client had been humping his face and pressing him into herself so hard that he earned a bit of a bloody nose.

Edwin returned to the head end of the table and provided the after-care he sensed she needed to relax again. She soon dozed, and he continued his caring focus well past the extra ten minutes previously demanded. Then he quietly stepped out of the room with her juices still glistening on his chin.

She didn't say anything as she departed, but the check she left in the session room was for $100.

- ~ -

The next clients were an unmarried couple somewhere in their mid twenties. She was cute and perky standing about 5 feet tall in a sun dress with sandals. He was a tall muscular guy with mirrored sunglasses that he didn't take off right away in the waiting area.

Edwin quoted a price of $160 for both of them and asked who wanted to go first. The guy said, "I just want to watch."

"So, $80 for one hour, and you'll just watch?"

"That it," the fellow confirmed, so Edwin delivered the speech about respecting modesty, only touching skin she chooses to expose, the importance of her relaxation, and the bell to signal him when they are ready.

The bell rang almost immediately, and Edwin entered to find the young woman standing by the table with the man behind her. She had kicked off her sandals but still wore the dress. As Edwin watched, the boyfriend lifted the hem of her dress up and all the way over her head. As it lifted, he exposed every inch of her nude body. He held her firmly in place facing Edwin with his large hands on her shoulders. Then he scooped her off her feet effortlessly and lay her trembling body on the table.

"Is there anywhere you'd like me to begin," Edwin asked making it clear that he was asking the obviously mortified one on his table and not the brute who put her there.

"Ask him," she replied pointing over her shoulder back to the boyfriend.

Edwin raised an eyebrow, and the boyfriend said, "Just make her feel relaxed and cozy. I'm here to watch."

Following the directions, Edwin concentrated on her scalp and then her hands. He traveled as slowly as always from her writs to the sides of her small pointed breasts. Edwin had always been particularly attracted to the small pointed variety ever since his first girlfriend 35 years earlier.

Making eye contact with the boyfriend, Edwin caressed the sides of her breasts and briefly brushed over her nipples. She quivered and squirmed on the table.

Edwin bent to her ear and asked if she wanted something different. She said, "It's good. Keep going."

Edwin went as far as pinching and rolling her nipples before sliding both hands palm down and fingers spread along her stomach and the out to her hips passing just a bit over the pale flesh where her pubic hair would have begun if she hadn't had it waxed away. She sported a small heart tattoo right above the cleft of her vulva.

Edwin stroked her thighs, and as his hands roamed toward the inner thighs, she spread her legs wider.

The boyfriend stood and walked to the foot of the table until he was looking straight between her parted legs to the slowly unfolding flower of her generous inner lips. Her whole body was shaking under Edwin's touch.

The girlfriend's eyes were closed and she writhed in obvious arousal every time Edwin transitioned to a new patch of skin.

"Touch yourself," the boyfriend commanded. "Touch yourself and let this old guy see what a dirty little girl you are."

The woman hesitated for a few moments, and then a hand slowly moved from the table where it lay as if nobody would notice its destination.

"Do her tits again," the boyfriend demanded.

"Would you like that honey," Edwin asked.

"It's OK she said," so Edwin stood at the head of the table leaning over her and played with her breasts while she slowly masturbated."

"Tell the man what you're feeling," the boyfriend demanded.

"I feel dirty. I'm so embarrassed. I need to cum so hard I'll explode if I don't."

"That's right baby. Show him what a slut you really are."

Has the pace of her hand increased, the boyfriend unbuttoned his jeans and shoved them down his hips. In a moment, the young man had a rather modest sized erect cock in his hand and was jerking in rhythm to his girlfriend.

"Kiss him on the mouth," the boyfriend ordered, and she lifted her head to comply. The kiss was short but sweet.

"Now, put you hand on his cock. Feel another man's cock while you push yourself over the edge."

She hunted around with her free hand, and Edwin moved to place the bulge in his pants within range.

As she rubbed and squeezed his penis through his pants, she moaned and rubbed her pussy frantically.

"Imagine if your daddy could see you now," the boyfriend said.

Her entire body shook with waves of orgasm that seem to last forever. Sometime during the process when Edwin was distracted, the boyfriend deposited a generous load onto her lower stomach and across her thighs.

The boyfriend made her wipe off his spunk with her fingers and eat it. Then, she slipped back into her tiny dress. Edwin was handed eighty dollars in small bills, and he never saw that couple again.

- ~ -

Mother and daughter arrived right on time. As they passed down the corridor to the sessions room, the mother slipped a note into Edwin's hand.

Impeccable handwriting stated, "Whisper in her ear. Say she is beautiful and sexy. Suck her earlobes. Put your tongue in her ears. Suck her nipples. - she is too shy to ask."