Gentle Voices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last entry in the journal was "I'm going to fuck Mike tonight. I don't care what it takes. I'm going to get him hard and we're going to fuck."

Tom and I had been together for over a year. We fucked like rabbits every day, except when I had my period and then I would suck his cock. One month, I missed my period, but after missing it the next month, I bought one of those pregnancy test kits at the drug store. It showed I was pregnant. I bought another brand and it was positive too. I couldn't wait to tell him.

I texted him, "Don't be late tonight. Good news!"

When he got home he said, "What's the good news?"

"I'm horny and want you to fuck me silly."

"So what else is new?"

"Just fuck me, hard, please."

He did, we fucked each other half the night. When we finished, I said, "Tom, I'm pregnant."

"Awesome, should we get married?"

"No, not now, maybe later. Now fuck me again. I want your big cock poking our baby!"

After fucking me, I rolled off him and was laying there listening to him snore when I looked up and there was Grandma Caitlyn and Mike clapping for our performance. Suddenly, I was embarrassed. Grandma came over squeezed my hand, kissed my cheek and turned away. Mike did the same, except he whispered, "Everything will be alright." As I watched, they turned to fade away and I could have sworn that Mike had his hand on Grandma Caitlyn's bare ass. It's an image I'll take to my grave.

The next morning, Tom and I fucked again. After breakfast he said he was going out to the shop to draw up plans for a crib. After cleaning up the breakfast dishes, I walked out to the shop. Tom had made a set of plans for a crib for us to build for the baby. On the head board, was a carving of Mike and Caitlyn. I had already told Tom that if the baby was a boy, it would be named Mike and if a girl it would be named Caitlyn. When I commented about how cool the carving would look, he turned and asked what carving? I said, "Look, the carving of Mike and Caitlyn you drew."

"I didn't draw that!"

We looked at each other and heard a deep gravely laugh.