Gentleman Jamie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Play with these Jamie, you know you want to," Em said with a wry grin. She was in control right now and wanted it to stay that way. Her hands stayed wrapped around Jamie's wrist as his hands massaged her tits, and his finger caressed her nipples. Emily was still astride Jamie's cock, his full length buried deep in her now soaked pussy and she started grinding her hips down, no more back and forth but circular motions, like a stripper would during a lap dance.

Jamie appreciated the view as he lay back being ridden like a prize stallion, working just the right blend of stroking and pinching of Emily's nipples to drive her wild. Em's whole body now glistened with sweat and she looked phenomenal, he knew she was getting close to another orgasm. Jamie's quickened his work on Em's nipples in response, squeezing, flicking and pinching with every rotation of her hips her moans got louder and louder. Em let go of Jamie's wrists as her hands landed on his shoulders as she bucked on top of him, another orgasm pulsing through her body, he continued stroking her breasts as she came to a slow stop and her moans subsided.

But she wasn't finished, Em wanted what she was owed. As she eased herself off his cock, Em was amazed by how hard Jamie still was and wrapped her lips around his shaft once again. Jamie let out a soft groan surprised by how quickly Em had replaced the feeling of her warm, wet sex with her warm, wet mouth. She could taste herself as she bobbed up and down, but it only turned her on more, the evening's orgasms all memories fresh in her mind. She was going to finish this the way she wanted, and she let Jamie's cock out of her mouth tracing her tongue around the head while making eye contact.

Jamie's head rolled back in pure bliss, as Em kissed the tip and parted her lips to get half the shaft in her mouth when Jamie erupted with a grunt, unable to say anything else. Em sucked with every spurt of hot cum that pumped into her eager mouth, feeling Jamie's cock finally slowly deflate in her mouth as finally released him. Jamie looked on in amazement as Em made sure to catch his eye as she swallowed, a drop of cum running from the corner of her mouth. He reached up and softly touched her cheek, as his thumb pushed the drop back up her chin and into her mouth and she sucked everything off Jamie's thumb.

Jamie fell back on the bed spent, as Em sprang to her feet and began gathering up her clothes. "I don't know about you Jamie but I think I am going to enjoy this arrangement," said Em with a smile as she sashayed out of Jamie's bedroom, her tight ass being the last thing to disappear out of sight.

12