Gentleman's Relish Pt. 02

Story Info
Jim Mac's first trip to the dungeon & nuru massage.
8.8k words
4.5
1.2k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gentleman's Relish: Chapter Ten - Having an enema as the wanking Waiting Room of the depraved dungeon awaits

We woke early and used the bathroom. I was in the midst of cleaning my teeth when I heard Ben say "hello girls, come on in. Hey Jim, come and see these gorgeous ladies."

I quickly spat out the toothpaste and rinsed my teeth before walking into the lounge where I saw TJ and Nancy grinning widely as I instantly ogled their nurses' outfits. As Ben and I were naked it was quite clear from the state of our cocks that we were thinking erotic thoughts.

They both wore small white tunics that failed to cover their ample breasts. They wore quarter cup bras that would have revealed their nipples but for the red cross on each one.

The tunics hardly covered their arses, and we could see that they were wearing the tiniest of white thongs, which were framed by their white stockings and garter belts. As they walked sexily towards us, they did not struggle in their white shoes with six-inch-high heels.

"Right boys, you need a glass of water each to help you take your medicine, and don't forget not to have any grapefruit after you've taken these 50ml blue tablets as the mixture isn't that good for your hearts."

There was no time to hesitate as Nancy took Ben by the hand and led him to the bathroom. "Now Ben, I need you to kneel down in the shower with your head resting on your folded arms. That way I have easy access to your asshole."

Ben did as he was told, and TJ and I stood by the door watching what was to happen. She stood close to me putting her arm around my naked waist. I looked down at her cleavage, but she interrupted my gaze by lifting my chin with her fingers.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Nancy hang up a bag of fluid on the shower rail and I couldn't fail to see the tiny string of white material between her butt crack. The sound of her putting rubber gloves on brought me back to Ben's arse pointing upwards.

"Relax Ben. Aah, your puckered hole just winked at me, so it's time for a little lube on my finger to prepare you for an insertion."

Ben glanced backwards as the scantily clad nurse pushed her finger inside his anus, relaxing his sphincter before she lubed the tube that she pushed inside him. Quickly she turned the valve and fluid flowed down from the bag into his anal cavity.

Within a minute the bag was empty, so Nancy gently extracted the tube from Ben's asshole, and we watched as the now discolored fluid poured out of his ass onto the shower floor. Ben looked down somewhat embarrassed at what had come out of him.

"Don't worry Ben, it often happens, especially on your first enema. Up you get, let's rinse this stuff away before TJ does Jim."

Nancy towelled him down as they shuffled past us as then TJ guided me forward. "Right Mister MacDonald on your knees and rest your head on your arms like Ben did."

I felt extremely vulnerable with my naked asshole available for her to do anything she wanted. Looking longingly up her tiny tunic, I saw TJ's pussy lips either side of her thong as she reached up and attached the bag of fluid to the shower rail.

Before the twang of her rubber gloves being stretched, she took out a big black enema nozzle and twisted it onto the bag's tube.

"This will be a special treat for you Jim, as you'll be one of the first to try one of the new enema tools that's sold in the nearby sex shop."

TJ knelt down behind me and held my butt cheeks apart and then leant forward kissing my crack before sticking her tongue in my pink puckered hole.

I loved the new sensation as she twirled her tongue around and lapped away before I saw her reach for the lube and get a large dollop on her fingers. She liberally applied the lube to my asshole, before putting a similar blob on the nozzle, which appeared to get bigger every time I looked at it.

"Don't look so worried Jim," TJ said soothingly as she caressed my buttocks and then pushed the nozzle against my puckered hole. Although it wasn't as big as the butt-plug I'd worn before, there was still a painful push past my sphincter muscle.

"That's better TJ. Now why don't you ram that thing up my shithole, twist the valve and let the juices flow into my ass."

"You're being very brave or is it foolish. How hard can you take it slave?"

"Fuck me up the ass mistress. Get me prepared for my time with the master. Now give it to me." I moaned as she pushed the tube in further and slapped my butt cheeks as she did, and I grabbed my stiffing cock and began to wank myself.

As I'd never taken a little blue pill before, I hadn't realised what the effect would be. I was feeling flushed as my blood got hotter and my skin was much warmer to touch. I sensed the hot blood surging through my veins, and I looked down to see my cock rock hard.

"You seem to be enjoying this," TJ said as she stuck the nozzle in further, twisting it around inside me. "It's pretty big this new toy of mine. Do you want any more?"

"Fill me up you fucking bitch." I moaned in delight as the warming water gave me a very pleasing pleasure, which was enhanced as TJ became more forceful and slapped me hard.

"I'm going to have to teach you some manners, as you shouldn't talk to a lady like that," she said firmly while the fluid continued to flow into me. "I think we're almost there," she said as squeezed the bag to get the final drops out.

"Looks like this bag is empty, so you've taken it all, you enema bucket!"

"I think I need to go to the toilet to let it all out."

"No you don't. You've pissed on me, and I've pissed on you, so you spurting the enema out in front of me is no big deal. So let your fluid flow."

Even though we'd done several very intimate things together, I still felt embarrassed at TJ watching the fluid flowing out of my ass onto the shower floor. I was still uncomfortable as she washed me down and rinsed away all of my expelled fluid.

My cock had sunk back to its normal flaccid state as she rubbed the towel over my groin and butt. I struggled to get aroused even with this sexy nurse doing things to me that would have had my cock standing to attention.

In a way I was pleased that I wasn't erect as it made the fitting of the cock cage much easier, and the butt plug easily slipped into my asshole after the enema.

"Now don't forget guys, you've an appointment with the master at high noon. He doesn't like slaves that are not on time, so it's in your best interests to be punctual, otherwise the punishment might be harder. Ok, we'll see you two later. Wendy has prepared you a nice breakfast so off you go to the diner, of course after you've put some clothes on."

We enjoyed a nice brunch at the diner and Wendy managed to spend some time with us while we ate and checked that we were suitably attired for our afternoon delights.

Strolling back to the motel, we nervously encouraged each other as we made our way to our room before disrobing and walking warily reception area to meet TJ and Nancy.

As instructed, we were naked apart from the cock cages and butt plugs and we carried the nipple clamps with attachable chains.

Standing in the dimly lit lounge, I didn't recognise TJ dressed in a jet-black wig, wearing vivid black eyeshadow and black lipstick. Nancy was similarly attired, and their bodies were covered by long coats.

They smiled at us and pressed the remote controls, and we felt a surge of vibrations in the devices in our bodies. Our cocks began to grow but were restrained by the cock cages.

Over on our right, we sensed noises chattering animatedly and we looked over to see four men amazed at how we looked. One of them broke the ice by joking," is this part of room service?

Nancy quickly said, "of course sir, but it is an added extra of only 100 for each one of you. We can do a discount of one going free if all four of you agree to be slaves to our master in our downstairs pleasure palace where these two gentlemen are headed."

At this point, TJ took off her coat and she looked stunning dressed in black thigh high leather boots with six-inch heels, while the tops of her legs were covered in black fishnet stockings held in place by a lacy black garter, which framed an almost translucent lace g-string that didn't hide her shaven pussy.

TJ was wearing a black leather corset that pushed her huge breasts together with her nipples uncovered revealing the d-ring piercings that made her nipples look bigger.

She was a joy to behold, and I was enamoured by the long black silk gloves she was wearing and wondered how their softness would feel on my cock.

"Doesn't she look great guys. If you want this delectable damsel to join you in the pleasure palace it will be another 100 each. You'll not regret it. The pleasure that TJ gives you cannot be bought anywhere else for a measly 100 each as these two will testify."

I wasn't too sure I should endorse Nancy's sales pitch as there was a few pangs of jealousy flowing through me. I know I shouldn't have, but it was there and feeling very real.

TJ leant forward and took the nipple clamps off Ben and I as we stared at the beautiful tits right in front of us.

She was so close, so I took the chance of sucking her right nipple, which was pierced with a ring through and each end allowing a chain to be attached.

"Not now slave," she said firmly as she attached the first clamp to Ben's nipple and then the other ignoring him wince as she pulled the chain across his chest.

She came close to me and put the clamp on my breast tightening as she smiled at the look of pain as I grimaced. The second one was just as sharp a pain and then adjusted the dangling chain around my cock.

I quickly followed as TJ pulled me towards the smiling receptionist, who swung her chair round and parted her legs.

"You guys didn't know that Nancy has no panties on, and she has a beautiful bald beaver that is waiting to be licked. So on your knees slave and sink your tongue deep into her cunt."

TJ yanked my chain down and I sunk to my knees.

Nancy removed her coat, and the buxom black woman was wearing the revealing red leather corset and I looked at the smooth black skin right in front of my face.

I pulled back the glistening pink petals of her lady flower, which appeared more vibrant against the darkness of her skin.

Quietly TJ said, "Nancy can join you guys for another 100 each and will bring you to another level of pleasure.

A visit to our downstairs dungeon will be another 200 each, but if you do all three, we can do you a deal for only 300 each, which is a saving of 100 as well as the discount if you all join in the fun.

Then there's a superb sensual whole-body massage where sexy ladies like us will use our totally naked bodies to soothe and release all your stresses and it's only another 100 each."

Nancy turned slightly back to the waiting clients and began processing their credit cards and accommodation. She could really multitask as her cunt lips got wetter and wetter, especially when I pushed two fingers into her delicate hole.

Just as she finished processing them all including the additional room services of the masterbatestrix I sensed Nancy's folds grasping my fingers and she squirted her honey juices over my tongue.

TJ tugged my chain upwards and promptly kissed my cum covered lips. "Wow guys, Nancy tastes gorgeous, doesn't she?" I nodded as I licked the final taste off my fingers.

*****

Gentleman's Relish: Chapter Eleven - Down in the Deep Depraved Dungeon - Ben's Time

The delectable TJ led us both towards the cellar when we heard the voice of the master calling. We took gentle steps down into the depths of the dungeon as TJ tugged our two chains and our eyes adjusted to the enveloping darkness.

Suddenly, there was a strong aroma which I'd never smelt before, and it assaulted our noses. TJ ran a pair of her knickers under my nose, and she explained, "this popper fluid will help you increase your sexual senses and will help your erections."

My nostrils absorbed the pungent, yet arousing aroma and my senses were stimulated by the drug.

Our eyes adjusted to the light, and we saw the master leaning against a large wooden cross. There was another large wooden cross on the opposite wall so we could both watch everything.

On the other walls there were two large tv screens showing various depraved scenes from previous times.

Switching to the other wall opposite the stairs were free standing racks with a variety of whips and paddles and other devices that I couldn't recognize as they were deep in the shadows.

There were bloggers of leather, suede and what looked like fur and what looked like a cane and a truncheon. In addition, a range of sizes of dildos and vibrators and even more nipple clamps adorned the walls, with thankfully large containers of lube.

I looked at the master who was clean shaven from head to toe, his bare chest glistening in the spotlight. All he wore were black leathers chaps and I could see his naked arse, but my eyes were focused on the black leather cod piece that greatly enhanced his manhood. His image was impressive and gave a daunting but exciting aura of mastery, which began to overwhelm us.

What was the most sinister aspects were the black leather gloves he wore with claw like talons on the fingers. Mesmerized, I watched him looking in the mirror with his naked buttocks for us to see.

Sensually he raised his left hand to his head, and it looked like he was massaging his scalp. We were amazed as red rivulets ran down from his scalp and onto his forehead.

Ben excitedly mouthed to me, "he's cut his head and that's blood trickling down."

"What are you looking at slaves? You need to avert your eyes and do not ogle and lust after me nor the delicious damsels of the dungeon." His voiced boomed around the depths of the darkness. "Look down until you are commanded to," he snarled, slapping a whip against his leather chaps and strode over to me.

"Yes Master," I replied.

"Do you like my little toy? This is theatrical blood that oozes out of my glove and gives a dramatic effect for the camera."

He raised his right hand and pointed it at his face, which suddenly appeared on the two big screens. "Great little camera this and it will record all your pleasure and pain, so don't be shy and enjoy yourselves," he grinned as he ran his left hand across my chest, and I felt a tingling sensation as the fake blood ran down from my nipples that made Ben think the Master had cut me.

"I'm here to please you and obey your commands, Master."

"Very good slave. It looks like we've a willing participant here. What training has this miserable wretch had mistress TJ?"

"Very little, but they have been enjoying the pain of the cock cages and butt plugs," she answered as she pressed the remote sending a strong surge through our cocks and arses. We couldn't stop moaning in pleasure as our cocks tried to grow inside their cages.

"Good, let's see how much these snivelling worms can take." He touched a knob on the side of his belt and the vibrations increased and decreased through the control on his belt. He then widened the thickness of the butt plugs and we winced at the searing sensations in our assholes.

"Attach them to the crosses mistresses," came the curt command.

TJ took me to one cross while Nancy dealt with Ben. Her large breasts pushed against me as she took my right wrist and put my hand inside the leather cuff, before doing the same to my left hand.

The leather shackles were attached to a spreader steel bar which was connected to chains, and she pulled them so my arms were above my head so that I was stretched as high as I could while still touching the floor.

Spreadeagling me against the cross, TJ pushed my butt against the padded area, and she deliberately ran her face against my cock cage before attaching my legs to the clamps at the end of the cross, which were also connected to a spreader bar that kept my legs far apart.

I felt vulnerable as all of my naked body was on show and being closely examined by a Master and two mistresses to do anything they wanted to me and strangely those thoughts were becoming arousing, and I could sense my erection getting bigger.

Looking across at Ben I could see he had a look of ecstasy, with his cock now fully straining to pointing up at the ceiling.

TJ caressed my cock cage before unlocking the device and quickly sucking my growing erection. A sharp crack echoed around the chamber as the Master slapped her arse. "Do not give this slave any pleasure until I say so," he growled.

"Now attach the nipple clamps to their tits and scrotum."

My eyes shot open as the pain surged through my chest as she clipped the chain onto the d-ring of the chain dangling from the ceiling, which she began to pull. My fake blood splattered chest was pulled outwards and upwards forcing me to stand on my tiptoes.

The chain clamped on my scrotum was pulled down to the floor increasing the intensity of pain to my balls.

Glancing over at Ben, who was similarly trusted up with the buxom Nancy stood beside him resplendent in her sexy outfit. I could see, even in the gloom, how aroused she was as her nipples were at full attention and there was a large damp patch on her g-string, not only from my administrations but also from the erotic scene before her eyes.

I could sense that Ben was thoroughly enjoying the chains and he was pulled higher than me.

"This slave is enjoying this too much - lift him higher and bring out the Sybian," the Master commanded firmly.

Nancy rolled a device towards Ben with a long arm with a fleshlight looking connection on the end. The masterbatestrix put a load of lube on his hand before smearing the lubricant into the opening, which was very much like a woman's pussy lips.

"Oh my, master, look at his bulging balls, they're so full. It's going to be great milking him," Nancy said as she cradled Ben's spunk sack.

Ben was gently swaying as Nancy pushed his cock into the fleshlight. Once his cock was fully encased, the masterbatestrix switched on the Sybian. The machine throbbed gently, pulsating backwards and forwards, massaging his erection before the Master turned up the power.

The chains attached to Ben's tits pulled against him as he swayed in time to the Sybian pumping his cock. The pain spread through his upper body while his lower body moaned in pleasure.

I watched him on the cross and on the tv screens as the Master went in close to his face before filming the Sybian wanking Ben's stiff cock.

"Oh I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," Ben cried as the Sybian massaged his cock to orgasm and he shot his load down the throat of the clear plastic fleshlight.

The masterbatestrix kept the machine throbbing, pummelling Ben's cock as he tried to calm down. But the little blue pills and the aroma of the poppers coupled with the vibrating butt plug and the stimulating Sybian meant Ben maintained his erection. Ben groaned as his tender manhood was battered by the swirling and consistent device.

Ben tried to slump forward, but the chains attached to his nipples and his scrotum stopped him and he bucked from side to side strongly squirming as the Sybian was turned up to full power. He howled in pain as the machine sucked him intensely.

Nancy wiped the sweat off Ben's forehead, and he winced when her naked breasts brushed against his chest pulling the nipple clamps tighter. She fondled the base of his cock and balls and told him he was getting hard again.

The sweat coated all of his body and his musk filled the room. She massaged his balls as the Sybian continued at full power sucking his cock as his breathing became even more intense. Ben threw his head back as he came again, and Nancy squeezed his balls to get the last of his spunk.

Gradually the master reduced the pumping speed of the Sybian as Ben gathered his breath. A wicked smile crossed the master's face as I saw his hand silently turn the control knob and the Sybian gradually increased its speed again.