Gentleman's Relish Pt. 04

Story Info
Jim Mac's first nude business meeting & sexy antics.
12k words
4.8
1.1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gentleman's Relish: Chapter Twenty-Two - Nude Business Meeting

We carefully negotiated our way back to the Bates motel and the sanctuary of our room. Ben quickly got undressed and went straight to the shower. I flopped down on the bed and immediately fell asleep.

I didn't sense Ben in the bedroom after his shower or him lying down on the bed and going to sleep himself.

An hour or so later, I began to stir waking up slowly and looking over at my slumbering brother-in-law. I purposely moved off the bed, avoiding disturbing Ben and made my way to the shower.

The warm waters helped to wake me and by the time I'd dried myself Ben was awake.

"Jimbo, this meeting seems bizarre that we'll be there in the nude with four women who we have been very intimate with, and they'll supposedly be naked and we're going to be discussing a multi-million-dollar business deal that we'll have to go through our board who are all women who are related to us, and we've been intimate with."

I wasn't sure that I'd been that intimate with June for years, but I did answer him, "I know and I'm not sure how they'll react regardless of how financially beneficial it will be to us all. There's only one way to find out and that's to get dressed and meet our potential business partners."

"Dressed?" Ben queried. "Aren't we getting undressed?"

"I suppose so. Right let's see what they have to say."

Our room was in the more discrete parts of the motel so we could move relatively freely along the corridors in the nude. Our only concern was negotiating the path past the reception area and the short distance to the meeting room.

It wasn't hard to find room 36D and I knocked politely on the door.

"Come in boys and make yourselves comfortable," we heard TJ say. Walking in we saw the naked Wendy sorting out the food on the table. Lisa Jane and Nancy were stood nearby also suitably unclothed, and I couldn't stop staring at their naked bodies.

"Like what you see Jimbo?" the naked and voluptuous TJ came over to us, first embracing Ben with a peck on each cheek before hugging me, brushing her beautiful breasts against me and giving my cock a gentle squeeze.

"Right gentlemen, what do you want to drink? We have red or white wine and help yourselves to the buffet."

"I'll have a glass of red." I watched TJ pour a generous measure for myself and Ben before she gave similar measures for her business team. I sensed this was going to be one of the most interesting business meetings I'd ever been to as I watched TJ put the two empty bottles of wine by the drinks trolley.

We gathered together to greet each other, which was a surreal picture as Ben stood between the naked Wendy and Nancy, while I was between Lisa Jane and her mother TJ.

"Well this is unusual, a business meeting with everyone in the nude?" I smiled.

"We can all relax and focus on the business at hand. We've all been extremely intimate with each other, and we don't need to be coy and start wondering if I've got a chance of getting into his or her pants. We've already done that, so our minds can focus entirely on the business presentation. Let's eat and then we can get down to business."

We made our way to the buffet, which thankfully wasn't too messy. Our plates were soon full, and we sat around comfortable in each other's company.

The plates covered our intimate parts, but the four women's breasts were all on full show, and it took a lot of restraint not to stare and get aroused. I wouldn't in a normal business meeting, but it was hard not to get hard with all the female flesh on show.

"Right guys, shall we get this show on the road and do the introductions of our roles and responsibilities?" TJ had already gone through their CV's and Ben, and I did a brief summary of our business.

They circulated their business proposal to us and guided us through some of the details, and we made some notes. Lisa Jane did a great pitch about her potential business model for her online service and the size of warehouse she was planning for, which was the main reason why they needed our major investment.

It was difficult not to watch her ass swivel and her tits bounce as she took us through what she wanted to do as she pointed at the data on the tv monitor.

"See daddy, your money would see us expand our business to a level we never thought probable when we opened the shop."

"Please don't call me daddy out of the bedroom Lisa Jane. That's just your pet name for me when you are getting down and dirty."

We hadn't noticed TJ refilling our glasses as another two empty wine bottles were put on the floor next to the trolley. "Well what do you think Jim? Are we looking at a possible investment by your company?"

"There's a huge potential, but we need to crunch some numbers, especially with the size of the transport facility and how much business we could develop in this part of the country. We need to sleep on your proposal before we put the plan to the other board members, and we don't want our ladies thinking we've been seduced by you to get the business. As we're going home tomorrow, me and Ben need to work on the detail back in our room."

TJ interrupted me by suggesting, "why don't the accountants get together to go through the financy bits in another room say like your bedroom? They can jabber and understand each other but only in a language they talk, which sometimes is like they are speaking Greek to me."

Ben quipped, "we better be aware of Greeks bearing gifts, especially the gifts these ladies have bared."

"What can we do mom?" Lisa Jane asked ignoring Ben's comment.

"I think there's a bit more to go through with your proposal and how much transport you'd need. Grab your glass and let's go to my room. Nancy would you be a darling and clear up our food and drinks?"

"Mom there's some lovely cream pastries left. Can we take them with us?"

"Ok and bring another bottle of red and the malt whisky. We know how the Scots love a wee dram of the water of life. Eh Jim?"

"That'll do for me," I replied as we slipped out of the meeting room, walking the short distance to TJ's room still in the nude. I watched TJ's butt hypnotically sway in front of me as I struggled carrying the proposal and my glass of wine and the bottle.

*****

Gentleman's Relish: Chapter Twenty-Three - mother daughter in mom's room and sexy drinking game

TJ unlocked the door and guided me inside. "Here Jim, let me take some of those things off you."

I looked around the lounge area where there was a small table in front of a large sofa and matching chair, which some salesmen would call a loveseat as there was enough space for two people to sit close together.

There were two doors to right, which I assumed were for the bedroom and bathroom. "Can I please use your bathroom?" I politely asked and TJ pointed to the one to the right.

"Help yourself. The door doesn't shut properly, and you can't lock it, but I've seen you take a piss before so there's no worries."

I was in full flow when I sensed the swing partially open. Glancing round I saw Lisa Jane standing in the frame, cross legged and twitching as she held her hand tightly on her pussy. "That's horny Jim, but I need to go, and go now, so hurry up please."

As soon as I wiped the last drop off the end of my cock, Lisa Jane eased past me flopping on the toilet seat, sighing as the urine poured out of her.

I washed my hands, watching her out of the corner of my eye as she wiped herself. "Don't be coy Jim. You can wipe me clean with your tongue if you'd like?"

"Perhaps another time. Let's get on with our meeting," I said as I went back to TJ, who was sat in the love chair and tapped the cushion next to her for me to sit by her side.

It was a slight squeeze and felt great as our naked bodies rested against each other. She leant forward to get my glass, so I took the chance to run my hand smoothly over her shapely spine. Slowly she moved back, and I rested my arm across her shoulders, holding the glass in my other hand. She leant back into me using my chest as a cushion.

"Mother you're incorrigible, taking ever chance to grab Jim's cock," Lisa Jane said shaking her head as she then lay across the sofa after grabbing one of the pastries full of cream.

"There were a couple of points I needed to clarify," but my thoughts were interrupted by Lisa Jane seductively sucking the cream out of the pastry.

"Whoops," she coyly said as some of the cream shot out and splattered on her tits.

"Lisa Jane, you're so clumsy. Wipe yourself clean."

"Can't you do it mom?"

"No, can't you see I've got my hands full?"

"You could always leave Jim's cock alone for once," she said curtly as she stood up and walked over to us. "You'll help me Jim, won't you?" She said as she moved her cream covered breast towards my mouth.

"Lisa Jane, can't you do it yourself?"

"Nope," she answered playfully squirting a load of cream on her mother's breasts. "I'm sure Jimbo won't hesitate to get you clean."

TJ shook her head, pushing her hands down to get up. I cringed slightly at the pressure. "Sorry Jim didn't mean to crush your nuts."

I looked at the two naked bodies with their cream coated tits moving closer and closer together. It didn't take long for Lisa Jane to brush her breast against her mother's, and I watched as they massaged each other with the cream oozing around their fleshy orbs.

"I think we need Jimbo to get the cream off our tits, don't you think mom?"

They moved closer to me with a breast either side of my face. I didn't know which way to look so I motorboated them, rapidly switching from tit to tit, making phutt phutt noises that sounded like a pleasure cruiser moving off.

They both moaned as I increased the speed of my actions. "Mom, can we have a three-way kiss?" Lisa Jane asked lifting my face up to theirs.

Our tongues tickled together as the two women tasted the cream on mine. We became much more intense managing to get even closer with our faces almost glued together by the smeared cream on us.

Our hands grasped our butt cheeks, although Lisa Jane grabbed and held my cock tightly, kissing us intensely. "Mom, Jim, finger me, she demanded with a muffled moan."

TJ moved her hand around to finger her daughter's pussy. I also manoeuvred a digit deep into her delicate hole. Our fingers intertwined making Lisa Jane pant, her breathing rapidly becoming more and more intense.

Our mouths were still locked together as we sensed her body tightening and her hands gripped us. My cock was suffering as she came wetting our hands with her juices.

Thankfully she rapidly calmed down and moved away from our lips, breathing a sigh of contentment.

"Oh sorry Jim, I didn't know why I held you so hard. Can I kiss you better?"

"Any excuse Lisa Jane," her mother said as they both knelt down in front of me, looking closely at my cock.

"Woo-hoo, he seems to be growing back to a size we know and love."

"What did you expect? I've got two gorgeous totally naked ladies with their luscious lips tantalizingly close to my cock. What red blooded male would not react like me, even after how many erections I've had today?"

"Come on Lisa Jane let's get cleaned up and then have a drink," TJ said as they made their way to the bathroom. "Cute asses ladies," I said as I got my glass taking a drink as I sat down on the love chair.

They soon walked out of the bathroom, with Lisa Jane using a towel still drying herself. "Right mom, I'm going to teach you a new drinking game. Stand up Jim, so I can put this towel on the loveseat."

We looked at her bemused, as she carefully covered the cushion. "Ok mom, sit down in the middle of the seat and open your legs as wide as you can."

"This isn't very ladylike, Lisa Jane."

"Stop your hollering, we've seen your pussy lips many times before. Now Jim, on your knees on the floor and get as close as you can to mom's naked body as you can."

I crept forward staring intently at her cunt that was wide open before me. "I'm looking deep into your delightful depths," I said resting my arms on her thighs kissing her stomach gently."

Once again, she asked, "ooh Jim do you like what you see?"

"How could I not?"

"Ok you two, I'm going to help you drink your wine. I've topped up your glass Jimbo."

"I'm bound to spill most sat in this position."

"You might, so you'll have to lick the wine up where it falls. Ok. Now lean forward."

I looked into TJ's eyes, and we were both unaware of what Lisa Jane intended.

"Ok, now mom, push those big tits together and create a nice channel in your cleavage. That's where I'm going to pour your drink Jimbo and you'll have to suck and lick the wine off your business partner's breasts. Right here we go."

Lisa Jane held the glass above her mom's breasts, slowly drizzling the red fluid down the cleavage channel. "Come on get drinking your wine," Lisa Jane encouraged.

I slurped and sucked TJ's tits, getting the wine off as quick as I could, but Lisa Jane had increased the flow and the wine went over her stomach, forming a well in her belly button.

I stuck out my tongue, lapping up the juice of the vine, before some more filled the gap. I quickly stemmed the flow moving back up to her breasts. TJ was wiping herself licking her fingers as she did. "Jim, wipe the wine off my tits with your hands." I did as commanded.

"That's fucking horny, but you haven't time to twiddle her nipples," Lisa Jane teased as she poured more wine over her mom's chest.

There was little time to breathe as I was lapping as quick as I could, but the well of her belly button was now overflowing and the wine was cascading downwards.

"Come on Jim, drink faster. The real fun part of this game mom is when Jim has to lick the wine off your pussy."

I was beginning to get a bit tipsy through all the wine I'd drunk. "Please Jim don't stop licking as I can feel the juice running down to my cunt."

"Oh no, your glass is empty. Never mind, I'll pour it straight from the bottle."

The delay gave me a breather and time to slowly kiss TJ's pussy lips. "Oh Jim, that's delightful and what a wonderful way to drink wine."

"Here's some more juice," Lisa Jane said as she poured red wine over her mother's chest. "It looks like you're bleeding mom. Jim, you stay where you are she said as she leant forward, I'm going to clean your tits mom."

Quickly Lisa Jane had her mother's nipples in her mouth and was using her tongue to lick the red wine off her mother's breasts. I looked up at the mother daughter combo and sensed a stirring downstairs in my cock despite that I had probably drunk more than a bottle of wine.

I didn't have to wait long for the red liquid to come into view and I began drinking the fruits of the vine. My slurping became more and more noisy as TJ got wetter as her juices and the wine became a potent cocktail that had me intoxicated and drunk with passion.

"Get ready Jim as the last of the bottle is on its way."

"Leave my tits Lisa Jane and help Jim with my cunt. I'm nearly there, so a bit more tonguing of my sexhole you cunning stunt." I ignored her comments as I delved deeper into her honey pot and sucked louder and louder.

Quietly two fingers appeared and squeezed her mom's clit brushing against my nose. "Ooooooohhhhh, oh my God, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm comingggggggg." TJ's hands gripped her tits tightly as her orgasm ripped throughout her body and she bucked like a bronco bucking, which pushed us away from her intimate parts.

"Wow mom, look at you, drizzled in red wine."

"And your cunt is oozing cum, so if you don't mind, I'll help clean you up."

"Don't you get me going again Jimbo. I know your magic wand of a tongue has mystical qualities, so don't cast a spell on my cunt."

I twisted my face in disappointment, "but TJ there is a tasty cocktail of cunt and wine juices that has me drunk with desire. I'm going back down," I said as I started a slithered slide across her sex slit.

It didn't take me long and I sat back and looked at her pussy.

"Do you like what you see Jimbo?"

"Of course, you've filled up all of my senses with that pretty pussy of yours."

"What do you think of my juicy jizz bucket daddy?"

"Do you mean your mouth or your cunt?"

"Cheeky. Well you've shot your spunk in two my holes. You've just one more hole to go to complete your hat trick. My ass is yours."

"Perhaps another day."

"I'm going for a quick shower to get this gunk off me. Lisa Jane can I trust you to take the trash out?"

"You can, but the trash cans are through the public areas, and I'll get a few looks at how I look now."

"Ok, but you could wear my dressing gown."

"I'd rather stay with Jim."

"Oh daughter, just do it," TJ said in a slightly frustrated tone.

I collected the empty bottles and took the glasses to the nearby sink, while Lisa Jane grumbled about the dishes and plates before disappearing out the door. "Has she gone Jim? You can come in here if you want?"

I strolled over to the bathroom to see TJ stood in the bathtub washing herself with the flexible shower head. "I've never drunk wine like that before."

"Well, at least it easily washes off."

"I'll shoot off once you've finished in here."

"Don't go Jim, stay the night. Wendy will still be in your room, and I don't think she'll be leaving too soon."

"I'm not sure I could make it back as I'm still a bit woozy from drinking all that wine and more than that, your intoxicating cocktail. I'm not too sure I could perform again tonight."

"That's fine. I just want to lay snuggled up to you. We don't have to fuck when we sleep naked next to each other, although others might not share that view."

"If my family think I could get an erection after getting through so much booze, even with the beautiful TJ laid next to me, they'd be stunned. What about Lisa Jane? Where will she sleep?"

"I think she'll be going soon as Jordan can be very jealous when Lisa Jane is away for the night," she explained as she handed me the towel so I could dry her back.

Of course I took the opportunity to dry her butt and crack.

"Naughty boy," she said taking the towel off me to dry her pussy. "This is a no-go zone for you and me tonight. I'll pour us a couple of tumblers of malt as a nightcap. I've got some ice in the freezer. Is that ok?"

"I've never been served a whisky by a naked waitress before, especially one that bends over showing me her cute crack."

"Saucy, now come and sit with me on the loveseat."

We clinked glasses as I gave a toast, "here's to what should a very fruitful business partnership."

TJ's face lit up. "Does this mean..." she asked leaving the question hanging in the air, uncertain as to what I meant.

"I think we're not far off go for launch, but I just need Ben's ok on the numbers before we have to convince the ladies back at the ranch that we can make a lot of money for MacDonald Transport."

"Oh Jim, you don't know how much this means to me and Lisa Jane and Wendy," she said with tears in her eyes quickly giving me a passionate kiss on my lips.

We were so engrossed that we hadn't realised Lisa Jane had quietly returned.

"Mother, can't you give the poor man a rest. You're not trying to seduce him to help our business proposal get his approval. Do I need to suck his cock?"

"No Lisa Jane, you don't need to do anything. Jim has given his approval to our proposal."

"Woo-hoo, that's great. It must have been my naked butt that swung it. I knew Jim was lusting as I shimmied and shook my ass at him."

"Don't want to disillusion you Lisa Jane, but the only figure I was looking at were those figures in your presentation."

She pouted playfully as she leant forward and planted a big sloppy kiss on my lips. "But ma, he's used and abused me, he's stuck his cock in my mouth and cunt," she teased.