Gentleman's Relish Pt. 09

Story Info
Jim Mac's nude staff appraisals & interviews.
11.3k words
4.75
548
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gentleman's Relish: Chapter Sixty-One - nude way of doing staff appraisals

"Let's grab a coffee and you then can show me what other goodies you brought back from your trip to the sex shop. I've seduced Ben while he was strapped to the bed and he enjoyed the erotic experience, didn't you Benjamin?"

"Sure did Mrs Robinson. Sugar in your coffee or are you sweet enough?"

I smiled at the playful banter between them as Ben made the coffee.

We sat contentedly on the sun loungers in a somewhat bizarre situation of mom clothed in a light floral dress while we were either side of her naked but for a cock cage.

"This is so relaxing. I never thought I would have two naked young men looking after my every need at my age. I think the next time you two come to my home, you'll do the painting and maintenance dressed as you are now. Once my girlfriends see how you do things, you'll get plenty of offers," mom grinned. "Not that I'll be pimping you out. Drink up boys and let's see what you've brought back from that den of iniquity."

We made our way to the games room and moved the existing furniture to one side while my mom rummaged through the boxes.

"Right, I think we'll start with this device," she said opening the boxes of the St Andrew's Cross.

Despite mom's impatience, we took our time reading the instructions as we assembled the heavy wooden cross.

Mom unpacked the Sybian as we finalized things. She was like a youngster opening her presents at Christmas. "Wow, this is a stunning leather outfit and it's my size. Don't mind me boys as I slip out of my clothes."

I turned around to see my mom slipping out of her floral dress, quickly undoing her bra, and stepping out of her panties to stand before us nude. "Like what you see son?" my mom asked doing a quick twirl, her boobs bobbing as she did.

"Fabulous mom. You are a fine-looking woman and Michael must appreciate you."

"Those days are long gone," she replied wistfully. "Come here son and help me fasten this black leather basque once I've put on this silky thong. Does it make my bum look big?

"You've a cute ass mom and the tiny covering over your asshole is fine," I said as I playfully patted her butt cheeks.

"Saucy. I might not be so gentle when it's your turn. Is that device ready for use at last?"

"Okay son get on the stand and I'll do the upper clasps while Ben does your ankles."

Soon I was spreadeagled. "Okay mom undo me."

"You know what June said."

"Now boys, while the cat's away the mice will play, and I want to see if the little pinky mice in your cages can cum without assistance. Ben let's get these handcuffs on you, so you don't try and touch yourself," mom grinned.

"I'm going to need some help for the next bit," mom continued as she touched a few buttons on her smart phone and within minutes there was someone at the door.

We both watched bemused as our mom strutted out of the room. "Can you undo these straps?"

"Sorry Jim, but I'm a bit tied up myself. Do you know what is going on?" Ben answered.

"OMG, my two favorite bosses in positions I've only dreamt of."

Looking up we saw Linda, the head of HR stood at the doorway grinning profusely. "Now what have we got here Mrs Robinson?"

"I need your help to see if we can get these boys to shoot their loads hands free."

"Not sure I could do that on my own, so I've brought four friends along who all know these two. Come in girls and see your bosses in a way you've never seen or imagined them, but you will enjoy the vision."

Suddenly four young women walked into the room their eyes and mouths wide open in disbelief before having a fit of giggles.

"Mr MacDonald, what is that covering your manly bits?" Jenni from accounts asked incredulously.

I looked at the young, bemused woman who was now blushing profusely.

"It's a cock cage, dimwit," Anna from customer services chipped in. "You're never that shy when we're out on the town. You don't normally hesitate to touch up the hotties."

"That's different. This is Mr MacDonald, our boss."

"Not now. He's naked and his bits are on display for us to check out," Anna said as she moved towards me, kneeling before me and running her fingers softly over my cock cage and yanking my chain.

"You have a marvelous touch Anna."

"She's interested in furthering her career, as is Jenni and we're doing staff appraisals now. I have told the ladies about our dress code while we are here in your home, and they are prepared to adhere to our new way of working.

Jane and Judy wanted to come along to see if the rumors are true about the new development with the sex shop warehouse, and they are keen to be part of things and perhaps become the depot's transport managers.

They want to put behind them their frivolous nicknames that the other drivers have for them as they sometimes get into scrapes."

"Why what are they known as?" I asked puzzled.

"Cupid Stunts," Linda grinned. "Some of the other guys, I believe mismatch the words and call the twins the cunning stunts, trying to belittle them."

"That's unfair. I'll assess them for their driving capabilities and potential management skills."

"That's right boss, but..."

"We'll tell the staff that after a vigorous assessment by the head of HR and a female director of the company, the appointments were fairly made."

"There'll still be some that think that'd if they screw and suck the bosses, they could have a chance."

"There won't be any such goings on like that today," my mom interjected. "These two directors will not be touched by any female hand or body."

"You've put temptation in our way. We like what we see, and we can look but we can't touch. The twins grumbled as they began unzipping their overalls. "We want to be assessed for future jobs," they insisted.

I watched bewitched as the twins began synchronized stripping right in front of me, their long brunette hair tumbling around their heads after they had removed the pins.

Their ebony eyes stared at me intently as the zipper went down as far as it could to reveal their bra less boobs. Seductively they put their arms across their chests as they stepped out of their drivers' overalls.

"What do you think Mr MacDonald. Do you like what you see?" the twins asked as they twirled right in front of me, their well-rounded boobs bouncing as they moved before they hugged each other and slammed their lips together.

"Hey you, I've something fantastic for you to wear, we turned to see my mom holding two black leather cat suits. "These might be a bit tight around the bust, but we'll see."

Jane and Judy quickly took off their overalls, revealing their skimpy underwear before putting on the slinky outfits on zipping themselves to just above their navels enhancing their cleavage.

"Well, what do you think boss? Do you like what you see?"

"Fantastic ladies."

Mom interjected, "I think in the right setting, say alongside an 18-wheeler, the JJ's could be the poster girls of our next recruitment campaign. What do you think Linda as head of HR?"

"Great idea Mrs Robinson, although it's a bit old school using sexy young girls to promote the company. But we've other business to go through now," she said, and we all stared at the now naked Linda. "Anna, Jenni, we're about to do your appraisals, so please disrobe."

"Do I have to. I only see Mr MacDonald for his authorization of expenditure and I'm struggling not to get this image of him in a cock cage out of my mind," Jenni said, blushing cowing her head.

"You soon will and next time you ask for his signature don't worry he won't provide his signature like he did the last time with me."

"Why what did he do?"

"He used his cock to write his initials over my tits with his spunk," Linda explained squeezing her large breasts together.

"Gross."

"Don't be such a prude Jenni and get your kit off. You're not normally so reluctant to strip."

"Maybe, but these are my bosses and old enough to be my parents."

"So what," Anna commented as she immediately took her clothes off walking over to Jenni to help undo her buttons.

"What's that machine for?" Jenni asked, as Linda held the remote-control pressing buttons to check that the Sybian was working.

"You are about to ride it while we carry out your appraisal."

"How do we do that with that big thing sticking up?"

"How do you think you do ride it? I rode it and came many times," my mom grinned.

"We have to do it in front of everyone?" Jenni stuttered.

"I'm game if Mrs Robinson can do it," Anna smiled.

"We'll get you some lube young lady to ease you onto the big black dildo," mom said. "Open your legs so I can apply this lubricant to your pussy."

"Are you trying to finger fuck me Mrs Robinson?" Anna teased flicking her blonde hair back.

"Bit different from Ben's usual approach of I'm trying to seduce you, which is a usual cheesy line I often get from some who have seen that old sixties film The Graduate, eh Benjamin?

Now let's apply the gel to your landing strip and I'll help you get on the excessive machine that gives the same intense pleasure that was shown in that other saucy sixties film Barbarella. It's like riding a horse so one leg either side and use my arm to balance as you lower yourself."

Anna was facing me as she sat on the Sybian, the large black dildo was almost touching her pussy getting tantalizingly close.

I couldn't help but stare as the plastic phallus pushed her pussy lips aside. Slowly the head of the dildo disappeared, and we heard a soft moan of pleasure as Anna took the whole shaft inside her.

"Do you like what you see Jim, sorry boss for being so familiar, but you will be watching me wank myself, so I can be informal."

I looked into her azure blue eyes and smiled sensing my cock getting bigger and beginning to struggle against the tightness of the steel prison keeping my cock entrapped in its tiny cell.

The rubbing stimulated me even more and despite being bound to the St Andrew's cross I began thrusting and grinding.

"Cum with me boss," Anna panted as the vibration of the Sybian intensified.

"That's it dear rub your cunt clit against the plastic nodules," mom advised, "they'll give you multiple orgasms. It's like riding a horse. Start off with a walk at the lowest speed. Now we'll up the power so your horse speed becomes a trot."

Anna's face contorted in pleasure as the pulses powered through the plastic penis. "Wow, that's fucking great. I've got a tingling in my twat. Let's turn up the speed."

"Ok," mom grinned as she pushed the right buttons. "Canter it is."

We watched as Anna bounced up and down, her boobs swinging hypnotically mesmerizing me driving my senses into disarray and my cock tried to break free.

"Fuck me. Fuck me, I'm going to fucking cum," Anna cried out panting her words trying to breathe as her first orgasm surged through her body. "Phew, I need a rest."

"No, a young girl like you should be able to come again."

"Perhaps..." Anna was interrupted as my mom increased the power.

"No, I need a rest..."

Her pleas were ignored. "Now we will go for a full gallop."

"Please Mrs Robinson. No more... Noooooo mmmoooorrrreeee..."

Mom was oblivious to Anna's screams as the Sybian kicked into full power and my senses went into overdrive thrusting and thrutching almost in unison with the perspiring spectacle acting out right in front of me.

My ears were assaulted by a howl from Linda as she fingered herself to orgasm having Jane and Judy sucking her huge tits right in front of me.

Anna rocked back and forth as she galloped to another pleasure point. "Oh, I'm fucking beyond the point of rescue as my juices are gushing down my legs."

Her head flicked back as she came again, wet hair strands sticking to her forehead and as she shouted "I'm fucking cumming, I'm fucking cumming.... Fucking cum with me boss. I'm playing with my clit wishing it was your tongue licking my clit and then you stick your huge cock in my cunt. Cum with me, cum with me, fucking cccccccccccuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm..."

I felt the surge of spunk shooting up my shaft and hitting parts of the cage encasing my cock. I splattered some of steel bars but most escaped and made a run for it.

"Boss you've shot your jizz over my tits and cat suit," Jane called out. "Watch where you shoot your fat."

"It's not fat sis, but full of protein. So let me clean you up," Judy her twin said beginning to suck my jizz.

"That's it girls lap up his gentleman's relish, which he's squirted across your buns. It's much more nutritious than the sauce you get in fast food joints," Linda grinned.

"OMG Mr MacDonald you taste great. Do you want a taste sis?" Judy asked as she sucked some more spunk before spitting it into her twin's mouth.

I could sense another stirring as I watched the two twins kiss each other swirling my spunk around their tongues.

"It looks like Mr MacDonald is enjoying your passion," Jenni said as she stood by me. "He obviously likes what he sees. As do I," she whispered. "I'd love to see your beautiful boner next time I ask for your approval signature. I'm sure I'll approve."

"Hands off Jenni as I'm sure Mrs MacDonald won't approve," Linda interrupted.

We were soon distracted by Anna's dirty words as she rocked on the Sybian another orgasm surged through her body.

"You fucking bitch. My cunt can't take any more. I'm so sore from being fucked by this machine," Anna shouted wiping away the sweat dripping into her eyes.

"Anna, let me help you," Jenni said putting her hand under her friend's arm. "My you've had a hell of a ride. You're a bit sweaty dear. You won't need to go to the gym today. Linda, could Anna please use a shower?"

"The guest room is the third door on the right. Is that ok Jim?"

"Sure, there should be clean towels in the closet as well as body lotion."

"Thank you so much Mr MacDonald. Jenni, I'm still a bit weak at the knees, could you please hold me? Sorry I'm a bit sweaty."

"Don't worry, the shower is big enough for two," Linda called out. "So enjoy the experience of another naked wet body touching and sensually caressing your naked body. It makes my twat tingle at the thought."

"I'm not sure I could at the moment, and I've never shared a shower with a naked woman before."

"There's some aromatic candles in the closet that might help you," I said.

"Jim, we will untie you so you can help the ladies, but no joining in as I'll keep your cage fastened."

"Mom, you're such a torment. Come this way ladies," I said quite relieved from being freed from the cross, smiling at the discomfort Ben was about to encounter as he was strapped to the arms and legs of the cross.

Jenni and I supported Anna's floppy body as we walked into the guest bedroom and bathroom with its walk-in shower.

*****

Gentleman's Relish: Chapter Sixty-Two - Staff shower Interview and Wanky-Jim

"My, this is a big shower Mr MacDonald."

"Jim, please. We're all naked here and we should be so formal. So it's Jim, ok?"

"Ok Jim. How do we work the shower?"

"That knob is to control the temperature and that knob is to control the water flow," I explained.

"And what does this knob control?" Jenni asked grabbing my cock cage. "Does it decide how much of a raise we get."

"Not so shy now eh Jenni?" Anna teased.

"I'll get the candles and towels ladies," I said trying to ignore their comments.

"What you need girls, is how to control a man's cock and you'll control his heart and his brain, and that's what he's capable of."

I spun round to see Linda and she was clutching the smart phone that could release me from the cock cage.

"How have you got that?"

"Mrs Robinson is very busy with Ben and the JJ's and the Sybian so she didn't realize that I had picked up the device that can make such a big difference to the next few minutes and how much of a bonus these ladies and of course yours truly will receive now and in the future. Jim, you are in a bedroom with three naked young women and you're naked as well," Linda said as she unlocked the clasp on the cock cage.

I quickly maneuvered the device off my cock, rubbing it tenderly.

"Here let me do that Mr MacDonald," Jenni offered.

"It's okay Jenni, I look after Jim's welfare."

"Linda's always trying to get in my pants and grabbing my cock. Please note that's not how she got the job and not how you do it either. You'll only get a raise by doing a good job and a promotion."

"Come on Anna, let's turn these knobs and get the water and soap makes us slippery and wet and I'll be gentle with your pussy while you fist fuck my cunt. Do you want to watch Jim? It'll be life as you know it as we've heard all about your pool parties and how you and Ben fucked the HR slut over there at the same time in the same hole, while your sister and wife fingered each other."

"Enjoy your shower ladies," I said trying to ignore how things were going.

Jenni lathered the sponge and squeezed the soap over Anna's well-rounded breasts and over her stomach before resting on her pussy where she lingered.

Linda stood right behind me her huge breasts were pressed against my shoulder blades.

"Do you like what you see Jim? It's hot isn't it watching bi-sexual lesbians fingering each other?" Linda whispered in my ear.

"It's making me wet just watching. You know I'm always after your cock, so what are you going to do with it now you are free of your shackles?"

Linda moved away from me and led me to the bed, where she pushed me backwards before climbing on top of me stroking my cock as she did. "Now lick me with that magic wand of yours," she demanded as she lowered her pussy lips towards my lips.

I stuck out my tongue to tickle her twat and quickly I sucked her clitoral hood.

"Ooooooooo Jim, don't bite my clit."

"Wouldn't dare darling, now shut up and kiss me with your pussy lips."

"Boss, you can be so bossy. As head of HR, I've got to ensure you don't abuse your position and your employees."

"I think I'm the one being abused with the head of HR sat on my face," I answered pulling her down on me, so her pussy covered my mouth. I reached up and squeezed her huge tits.

"Boss, you motherfucker. You...are...kissing...my...juicy...wet...cunt! I'm...going...to...cum. Fucking...hell...that...tongue...is..." Linda cried out holding my hands even tighter on her tits. "Pinch my nipples, they are stiffening as my senses are shooting through my body. That tongue of yours has put a spell on me. Here I cum you sexy......"

In no time I felt her juices sprinkling across my tongue and lips I quickly started swallowing as much of her jizz as I could as she arched her back in ecstasy. "Jim, that was so fucking good. Can we go again to make me so fucking wet when I fuck you."

Clamping my arms around her thighs I pulled her onto my face, sticking my tongue deep inside her cunt, making her yell out in pleasure ffffffffuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkklklkkkkk.

More jizzy juice cascaded out and washed my face.

"Linda, could you please sit back and let me have a breather," I politely asked.

"Of course, boss," she said sitting on my chest and I looked up at her glistening pussy lips, which I had licked to orgasm seconds before.

"Do you like what you see Jim," she teased playing with her large breasts. "Do you want to fuck my tits? I'm told I give a great titwank and my man loves to spunk over my bazonkas as he calls them. Mind you, you've already signed your name across my tits."

"Can't really remember, but your bazookas look magnificent, and I want to fire my shooter at those beauties."

"Can we play?"

We looked up and saw the still naked Jenni and Anna with their arms interlinked.

"Can you cope with three naked women demanding servicing?"

"So how we going to do this?" Jenni asked. "We've heard that the boss has a marvelous magic wand that can make a woman cum and cum and...."