Gentleman's Relish Pt. 10

Story Info
Jim Mac's incest DP, six MAC & possible squirtel.
6.5k words
4.75
866
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gentleman's Relish: Chapter Sixty-Seven - End of the Awakening - mom's desire for a MAC sex-pack

Gradually we made our way back to the pool and I settled down on a sun lounger with a bottle of red by my side and reminiscing about what had happened to me over the past few days.

My thoughts were disturbed by mom lying on the next lounger moving closer, while Ben sat on the one next to mom.

"Well boys, I hope you are comfortable with me sat between you two naked boys, and you don't mind me lying here in my leather gear?"

She'd put a leather choker with chain handle around her neck and stroked it with her leather covered fingers.

"We've been intimate with you, so no worries."

I looked at her large breasts pushed up to make them look even huger and smiled.

"Do you like what you see son?"

"You've got beautiful bazookas mom and your husband is a lucky man to be able to see and enjoy those beauties."

"Those were the days my son, halcyon days of when he couldn't keep his hands off me. I've had five times more pleasure surges in the past five days than I have in the past five years of marriage to your stepfather."

"TMI mom," Ben chipped in.

"Maybe, but I've still got urges that need satisfying by young cocks and you two will meet my needs. Watching young Mark being tormented by those two hussies the twins was so horny," mom smiled wistfully before she continued.

"The twinny truckers certainly know how to handle the stick, especially Mark's joystick. He enjoyed their administrations, but struggled with his grandma touching his cock, so I need you two to show him how things are now done in this family. Mark. Bring the drinks over to your dad and uncle and their vitamins."

"Vitamins mom," Ben asked puzzled.

"Yes, and for what I have in mind is you'll need the 100ml tabbies."

I saw two blue tablets on the tray next to two glasses of water.

"You've not had any grapefruit or alcohol today, have you?"

"No we haven't, why?"

"These little double dose blue vitamins could seriously affect you if you've had any grapefruit or booze and I need you fully at attention. Now take your medicine and let your love flow through your veins."

We did as we were told before settling back on the loungers.

"It'll take the vitamins a few minutes to do their business, so have a few moments rest."

I dozed for a few moments before mom woke me from my slumbers. "So first, let's get you slaves free from your shackles," she said punching in the release code.

"But June wanted the cages on our cocks..."

"She did but that was only when Linda was here and other possible temptations. I will be leaving in a couple of hours, so you'd be free to entertain yourselves," she said swiftly untying the strings of her bikini bottoms. "Now boys come and escort me to the Sybian and take those ridiculous devices off your cocks. I need them proud and erect so I can suck you both."

"Mrs Robinson, are you trying to seduce us?"

"You know Benjamin, you've tried that old line before. It's about time you graduated to be a master and dominate me and tug my chain."

"Ok bitch, come over here and get your fucking panties off so you'll get your cunt filled by the Sybian, which will meet some of your sexual needs."

I quickly interrupted, "but Ben and I would become known as motherfuckers."

"Perhaps, but what I have in mind is to be a mothersucker and you two sons are going to join me. Now find me some lube and help me mount the Sybian."

I handed her the bottle and mom poured a large amount onto her hand and we watched spellbound as she covered the large dildo in slippery lube, before wiping the surplus gunge over her breasts.

"Right boys, rub your semi rigid cocks against my shiny headlights and let's get you hard."

We did as she wanted and began wanking feeling the soft fleshy folds of her big boobs caressing our cocks and her stiffening nipples stimulating our shafts as we rubbed our now rigid poles over her big melons.

Slowly she lowered herself down onto the big black plastic cock and we saw her lady lips encircle the upright dildo. Mom's feet were firmly on the floor, and she soon looked like she was riding a Harley Davidson.

"Ok fellas, I feel I'm astride a Harley hog, but I need some handlebars and I know where I can find two firm grips. Ben, you stand here and Jim on my other side and let me have your cocks."

I smiled as she gripped our cocks and mom looked like she was sat on a hog in the standard saddle position. It pained me and I winced as my mom twisted my handlebar as if it was the throttle.

"Ben, you've got the control to set this bad boy in action." A gentle hum meandered through the air and mom sensed the movement between her legs and she grasped our cocks even tighter as she rocked forward.

I wasn't impressed when Ben turned up the power and mom went full throttle, screaming and yelling as the pleasure sped throughout her body, her large headlights swirling almost uncontrollably as she shook.

"Fuck that was awesome. Sorry boys if I squeezed too hard, so I'll make it up to you."

Mom looked into our eyes as she firmly pulled our cocks closely together.

"Now what am I to do with these fine examples of manhood. I know you've touched base before including when you DP'ed that slut Linda and fucked her cunt at the same time. I think I can manage you both in my mouth at the same time, what about you two? Can you cope with your mom handling your sexsticks?"

We had no time to answer as her tongue licked the tips of our cocks wetting them before widening her lips. Swiftly we positioned ourselves closer together and we had no inhibitions as our naked legs and thighs touched tightly so mom could grasp our cocks together.

"Come to momma," she cried just before she tantalizingly tickled the tips of our horny helmets and then stuffed them both in her mouth grazing her teeth over our flesh.

Ben began thrusting his cock further into mom's mouth wanking my cock as he did. At the same time, he increased the vibration of the Sybian, and I heard mom groan as the hard plastic dildo drove deeper inside her, the pleasure sensation rising to a pinnacle of pure ecstasy.

"Ytslpjkzzfmmlllldddeeeerrrrrrrr," I sensed my mom mutter as she came unable to speak or shout because she had a two-cock sandwich filling.

"Smile for the camera grandma," Mark said politely in the circumstances.

Ben kept rocking, pushing his cock further inside mom's mouth and I sensed her beginning to gag. Suddenly she thrutched backwards, spitting our cocks out as she struggled to breathe.

"Wow boys, your cocks almost choked me, and the lack of air added to my sexual heights, but I'm not sure I want an encore. But what I do want is a Jimmy MAC triple pack times two, so I want my own six pack."

"What's that?" Ben asked puzzled.

"Well James has been known to fuck a woman's mouth as well as her ass before fucking her cunt. So the MAC name stands for mouth, ass, cunt, and I want them filled by both of your cocks. You've DP'ed my mouth, so..."

"Right, you dirty mouthed slut get on all fours and let's see that asshole winking at us. Jim, lube her ass and get the bitch ready for some double-entry accounting. We need to appreciate her ass-ets" Ben said emphasizing the accounting term, "and make sure there's no deprecation in the value of mom's ass-ets after we've done our double-entry fuckkeeping."

I shook my head at Ben's accountancy words, while not doing that much for me, but seemed to be increasing his arousal.

Ignoring Ben's cock, I watched my mom bend down allowing me to pour the smooth slime over her puckered rosebud and over my fingers, which I guided inside her widening her hole for what was to come.

"Now Jimbo, squat over the slut's shitter and stick your sexstick in her ass." I looked wryly at Ben who had soon got into character, dominating, and mastering us both. "Cover your cock in goo and ram it home."

The cooling gel encased my shaft as I lowered myself pushing my mushroom head past her sphincter muscle and I sensed her wince as I pushed deeper.

"James, you're so big and you're filling my ass."

I rocked forward and grabbed her swinging songas as we heard Ben applying copious amounts of lube to his cock.

"Right now, it's my turn to fuck your ass slut after what you did to me," Ben said positioning himself right behind me. Suddenly he grabbed my hips and pushed his helmet under my cock forcing his way into our mom's asshole.

His shaft rubbed my balls, and our shafts were gripped together by her twitching ass muscles making her yell. "Ooooooohhhhhhh fucking hell, you're ripping me apart."

Ben ignored her by pummeling his cock along mine. "Take it like a man," he screamed at his mother-in-law. "This is how hard you fucked my arse with that big plastic dildo, and you made me suffer. Now wank your clit like the fucking whore you are."

"Yes master, keep talking dirty to me. Treat my asshole like your fuck bucket but save your spunk for my juicy wet cunt."

"Get your cunt dripping wet for when we double-entry your sodden hole you fucking slut."

I was struggling to come to terms with how Ben was treating mom and my rod was static while he rubbed his cock strongly against mine.

"Jimbo, we need to fuck this skank's asshole until she comes. Ignore that it's your mom and enjoy the immensely erotic experience. But, I don't think I can fuck her butt anymore."

I sensed him tense and suddenly he withdrew, and I gave a sigh of relief that was short lived as Ben forced his ramrod into my asshole. He didn't prepare any lubricant to ease his cock into my shitter but the sheer force meant he was fully sunk deep inside me.

He pushed and pushed like a man possessed frantically and furiously fucking me, and perhaps forcing himself upon me. I looked back and tried to see into my brother-in-law's eyes, but he was staring right through me. There was no stopping his relentless thrusting, which pushed me deeper inside my mom's ass.

"Son, you're filling up my senses and the whole of my insides. Keep pounding my ass," mom called out rubbing her clit as she rushed towards another orgasm.

I reached forward and pulled the chain attached to her leather choker, her neck stretching backwards, her back arching in ecstasy, her voice howling in joy as I grabbed her breasts hugging her, feeling her orgasm surging from tip to tit to toe.

Her delight encouraged Ben and I sensed his cock stiffen and moments later I felt his spunk shoot in my shitter coating my insides with his cream.

"Quick James stand over me and drizzle Ben's doings on my dongas. I want to watch the cream pour out of your asshole."

Tightening my buttocks so Ben's spunk stayed inside me I straddled mom's chest and squatted down facing towards her feet and I couldn't help staring at her bald pussy.

"Like what you see son? But nowhere as cute as your pinky asshole winking at me. That's a beautiful sight son," mom said as she playfully slapped my arse. "Now pour Ben's cream over my tits."

I couldn't hold back any longer as the warm fluid flooded out of me splashing onto her breasts. "Wow son, that's fucking great. What a cream pie. I'm loving all this gentleman's relish," she said relishing the smooth fluid spreading around her nipples. "I've not seen your ass and dangly bits for such a long time. They need cleaning so let me lick you," she said slipping her head to just under my ass.

It should have been all wrong for my mom to rim my ass, but she didn't care as she sucked Ben's spunk from my asshole and then teabagged my balls, sending sweet sensations throbbing through my shaft.

"You'd better stop mom as I'm about to blow my load and I need to fuck your cunt and cum inside you to complete the MAC. Ben, are you ready to join me?"

"No can do bro, my balls are empty and I'm struggling to get wood."

*****

Gentleman's Relish: Chapter Sixty-Eight - GILF sex-pack MAC fulfilment dominatrix

"Ben, how could you? Your son is going to have to take your place. Mark, please come here and make your grandma very happy. Don't be shy and let me get your monster rod to full size. It's going to be a challenge having both inside me at the same time but I'm game if you are."

"Granny, you're a beautiful stunning woman, but...."

"Don't think about the age difference and I have changed you when you were a baby. Park those thoughts and just think of me as someone to fuck. My cunt is dripping wet and needs to be filled. I'm a cock hungry whore that needs to have her cock-pit fucked by two huge cocks, so get here and fucking make me howl and scream and squirt and..."

"Ok grandma, but I need some help to get hard so I can."

"Fuck your bitch. Fuck your bitch. Now suck my nipples. I want you to clean the cream off my tits and then massage my melons. You could use your beautiful broadsword across my breasts."

I watched my nephew swirl his tongue around mom's tits, licking the white goo off them, oblivious to whose it was. I couldn't forget that it was after his dad had forcibly fucked my ass and his father's spunk had poured out of his uncle's ass onto his grandma's breasts.

It was quite a debauched scene that could disgust some, but it was horny seeing my nephew filling his mouth with man cream and then being kissed by his grandma.

I smiled as mom spat the spunk in her grandson's mouth. "That's your first snowball grandson, so enjoy."

Quietly I whispered to my brother-in-law, "but that's not a proper snowball as that's your spunk he's gargling with mom."

"It'll be an experience for him," his dad grinned as he grabbed the camera phone. "Now let's see three generations of the family get jiggy together. Son, you need to lie down and let your grandma impale herself on your manstake," Ben said as he walked out.

"Mark, am I your GILF?" mom asked her grandson as she lowered herself onto his large cock, sitting in the cowgirl position.

"What's GILF stand for?" he asked, slightly confused.

"A GILF is a granny I love to fuck."

"Of course, you're my favorite GILF," he answered thrusting upwards, making his granny squeal in delight.

"Oh, my goodness, you're huge and the biggest cock that's fucked my cunt."

I laughed at mom's words and how she would smack our bottoms for the mildest swear words, but now she is using words that would make her Baptist church congregation blush with embarrassment.

"Uncle Jim, come and join the party. I've never touched another man's stiff cock before."

"Don't worry nephew, I will slip in beside you," I answered as I coated my cock in lube.

"Fuck the cunt," Ben encouraged as my cock pointed the way.

"That's a marvelous looking cock James. Now fuck my cunt as Ben says and complete the Jimmy MAC trilogy for your mom."

"Yes Jimmy, do as your momma tells you." We all turned around to see Ben dressed in black leather waistcoat, a leather thong that appeared to make his man package look bigger. His dominatrix outfit was enhanced by the black leather thigh length boots that he swished a riding crop against, the threatening sound echoing about us.

Ben strode over swinging the crop as he did, and I felt the sting ripple through my butt cheek and I winced at the pain as he slapped my erect cock.

"Please don't hurt my boy, mom pleaded. I need his cock...."

"Be quiet bitch," Ben snarled as he tapped mom's bald pussy. "I just slapped a slapper," he grinned. "Now get to work and get fucking. Smack your bitch up Jimbo or feel another smack from this riding crop. "As you are the prodigal son or the prodigy, you too should smack your bitch up."

Ignoring Ben's derogatory comments, I knelt before my mom admiring her large breasts that were pushed together by the leather corset. She leant backwards revealing Mark's shaft surrounded by her naked lady lips.

It was too much of a temptation not to kiss and suck mom's huge mammaries and I couldn't resist. Her nipples looked as big as organ stops and I was soon making music and hitting the right notes as I sucked and licked her instruments of pleasure.

"Keep going son, that's fucking horny. You two are really turning me on, one sucking and one fucking me."

"Come on boys, cut the foreplay and fuck the bitch," Ben called out as he tapped me on the shoulder with his leather crop. "Fuck the bitch up or I'll smack your bitch and whip your asses until you do."

"Yes, James DP me and stick your big dong in my cunt along with Mark's ding-a-ling."

"Ding dong, ring her bell," Ben chimed in smirking.

"Yes you can ring my bell with your bell ends. Ram your dong deep inside me."

I ignored Ben's comments and began to push my cock alongside my nephew's. Mom held her lady lips apart and my bell end was slipping along his shaft. We worked together getting in a rhythm and before we knew it our balls were bouncing off each other.

"Wow Unc, this is fucking great, our pleasure poles are side by side inside granny's cunt."

"Oh my boys, I've two pieces of meat stuffed deep inside me and I'm gorging on two T-bone steaks with my tenderloin twat. Shove those sausage steaks inside my sexy slit," mom demanded.

"Who says mommy's got squeeze boxes on her chest that you can play with as long as you can and you can tweak my dials to turn me on. Squeeze me, please me, come on and squeeze me.

Tease my twat, tease me and please me. Squeeze my squeeze boxes as you go in and out, in and out, out and in, out and in," she panted, her breath getting shorter and more rapid as she neared her climax.

As she leant backwards her grandson reached up and grabbed her tits rubbing her nipples making them huger as the blood pumped inside them even harder.

Mark and I rocked and rolled in rhythm, building in intensity as we pumped our irons. In and out, in and out, we pounded and pushed mom, squeezing her between our now perspiring bodies. We slithered and slid, sliding to a sexual high.

"Don't stop boys, keeping fucking me, keep ramming my juicy cunt. Here comes my juices, here comes the twat torrent," she screamed, "I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming," she howled as she flopped back onto Mark.

He kept playing with her sweaty squeeze boxes as I moved my hands to squeeze her tits as well as my nephew's fingers twiddling her nipples. I increased my speed ramming my cock in her as Mark did the same.

The fucking friction stimulated my cock and the rubbing of my balls against Mark's meant that my semen was surging out of my spunk sack.

We had gone beyond caring for mom's needs as she was still flopped like a rag doll on Mark's body. All that mattered was fulfilling our sexual gratification and we sped on to shoot our spunk.

"That's it my darling boys, fill my cunt with your jizz and let's make some sloppy, sloppy sounds," mom encouraged as she grabbed my butt cheeks pulling me even closer to her, our perspiration sticking us together. "Fuck me son, fuck me as hard as you can. I'm your fuck toy and I'm getting close to cumming again."

I kept pounding her cunt. "Ooooooooo, mom, get ready cos here I cum," I shouted as my spunk shot along my shaft and into my mom's love canal. I managed to use my now shaking arms to rest above her so I didn't crush my mom and nephew as I wanted to flop and rest after the intense sexercise.

My cock was shrinking so I eased out of its sexholder leaving Mark's still rigid cock inside my mom's cunt. Slowly I moved backwards, looking at the horny sex act right in front of me.

"Where are you going son? I'm not finished with you just yet as I'm close to cumming again. Now get to work on my cunt and get down and dirty. Eat the delicious hotdog with the hot sexy sauce, you'll relish the relish, especially as it's a family recipe of your juice mixed with mine."

"Granny, I'll soon be adding to the mixture," Mark added.

"Get going son," mom said as she pushed my head downwards and I looked at Mark's balls and his cock encased by mom's lady lips. "Now lick my clit."

12