Gentlemen and Ladybirds Ch. 02

Story Info
Minette arrives at Lord Marlcaster’s manor…
7.2k words
4.04
9.7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erissa1
erissa1
4 Followers

This is the (much belated) second part in the Gentlemen and Ladybirds series. The first part was realised years ago so if you read it back then, I'd highly recommend rereading it to freshen up your memory. I've had a bit of trouble finding the perfect category for this chapter, since it has elements of both BDSM and non-consent, but in the end, I decided to publish it in non-consent. This time we will get to follow more characters, one of them is Lord Marlcaster's wife who will have a rather big role in the story, and Minette will make an appearance first on page 2. If you have any feedback or ideas, please let me know. I'll try my best to not make you wait years for the next part.

A breeze of cold morning air sweeping through the room made it impossible for Constance to remain asleep. The chambermaid had just opened up the windows, allowing fresh air to enter her chambers, which, Constance recalled, was exactly what her physician had recommended.

"It's very important for Lady Marlcaster's recovery to have an exchange of air in her bedroom every so often. Giving birth is, though a natural ordeal, exhausting for both the body and the mind of a female, and it is of utmost importance you do everything in your power to ease the healing process for her ladyship," the doctor had instructed the staff the night before.

The babe. After finally falling asleep last night, well past the usual hour, she had almost forgotten the child even existed.

She had lain awake for many hours, even though she was so tired she could barely keep her eyes open, only because she hoped her husband would make an appearance. Maybe ask how everything went, if she was fine after her many hours in labour or merely step into her chamber and look at their daughter.

He had done none of that. When her lady's maid, Lucy (who doubled as a nanny for the time being as Alistair didn't want to hire anyone for that position before their child was born and proven to be healthy), had come to remove her daughter to the nursery, she had asked her if she knew whether or not her husband was planning on coming up to see how she was faring.

"I'm sorry, my lady, but his lordship left the estate more than an hour ago and I don't think he's planning on coming back before dawn," she had replied and then went off with her mistress's newborn baby.

That was the last thing Constance could remember from the night before. She rubbed her eyes and when the world finally became clear to her again, Lucy had already entered her chamber with a breakfast tray in her hands.

"I took the liberty and ordered a tray for you this morning, my lady," Lucy said and put down the bed tray next to her mistress. "I didn't think you would fancy breakfasting downstairs today of all days. I hope that wasn't presumptuous of me."

"Not at all, Lucy. That's very considerate of you." Constance took a rather big bite of one of the crumpets. She was absolutely famished! She hadn't eaten since lunchtime yesterday and with everything happening, she hadn't been able to reflect on how hungry she was. Her mind had been focusing on other matters. That reminded her... "Have you heard anything about his lordship's whereabouts?"

Lucy fumbled a bit with her apron, unsure of how to best answer her mistress's question. "Yes, my lady. He returned home in the early hours, around 5 o'clock said Mr Palmer, if my memory serves me right. He went straight to bed and I don't believe he has woken up yet."

What he had been doing gallivanting around town at that hour, she had no trouble imagining. She had known from the beginning of their so-called courtship (which had been almost non-existent) that he had no intention of being faithful to her. In fact, he had more or less said it outright.

"Miss Callis," he had informed her on one of their strolls through her father's gardens. "You know as well as I do that this marriage is not going to be one based on love or deep affections. You'll get to be the Countess of Marlcaster, and enjoy all the comforts that come with it, and your dowry and connections will help me elevate my position in society. Perchance, we will eventually come to form some sort of cordial companionship between the two of us, but know that love will never be part of our marriage."

Constance remembered she had been at a loss of words after hearing him explain what their marriage was going to be like, and thus only remained silent until he continued to speak.

"I need an heir, I'm sure you're aware of that. Providing me with a son is going to be your main duty as my wife." He looked her straight in the eyes, his grey eyes piercing hers. "There will be no uncertainties about his parentage, do you understand me?"

Constance recalled how shocked she had been over what he insinuated. Did he really believe she wouldn't stay true to her vows?

"My lord, I do not take vows easily, but when I do, I aim to keep them. I will not be unfaithful to you. I hope you're of the same opinion," she added, almost as an afterthought.

"My dear," he said with a smile that by no means reached his eyes. "I'm not going to lie and say I'm thrilled about this union - I am not. It's entirely forced upon me by my father. I will do my duty but no more than that. I will not change my bachelor ways just because I've been leg-shackled to some girl."

He had continued rambling on for minutes about what he expected from her as his wife. She had forgotten most of it by now, but she clearly remembered him telling her she would never question his whereabouts. Shaking off those memories, she turned back to Lucy who stood and waited for her mistress to speak.

"Very well. Can you please inform Palmer that I wish to talk to his lordship. Whenever it is at his convenience."

"Of course, my lady," Lucy said with a curtsy and then walked out of the room.

When Alistair woke up, the memories of last night were still fresh on his mind. Minette's screams when his paddle hit her behind, her juices flooding down onto the bedcovers, the way she hugged his cock with her mouth... Oh, he couldn't wait till the next time he was going to get to see her. That she would come to see him eventually, of that he was sure. Having a hard phallus-shaped object locked inside her quim would, in the end, become too much for little Minette to handle and Alistair couldn't wait for that day to arrive.

A knock on the door got his attention and in walked James Brown, his valet of two years. He was a shy little thing with blonde hair and blue eyes that surely attracted many of the female staff. Alistair had even heard some rumours that James was actively courting his wife's lady's maid. Fully understandable! Lucy was a plump little thing, and although Alistair would never have considered marrying her, he could clearly understand why his valet would.

"Good morning, my lord," James said and went straight ahead to the wardrobe, picking out his master's regular morning dress.

His valet continued on, assisted Alistair in his dressing and said a couple of niceties regarding the birth of his progeny, but Alistair's focus was clouded with memories of the night with Minette the whole time. While James was tying his cravat, Alistair couldn't keep his thoughts for himself a minute longer.

"Have you ever fucked someone so delightful that merely the remembrance of her body is almost enough to make you spend?"

His valet's eyes widened and his hands stopped fiddling with the cloth around Alistair's neck. "No- no I don't believe I have, my lord..."

"Oh, please, don't look so shocked, chap. A little bird told me you were planning on marrying my wife's little lady's maid. And you're a rather clever man, Brown, I thought for sure you would sample the merchandise before making a purchase."

James managed to look a little embarrassed at his master's comments, but tried his best to compose himself. "I am planning on marrying her, my lord. In due time of course, not in the near future," he added, remembering that relationships between staff members often were forbidden (disincouraged) and could result in both him and Lucy getting sacked. "And we haven't yet... engaged in such pursuits, my lord. I wouldn't want to disgrace her."

Alistair chuckled. "Disgrace her? You said it yourself, Brown, you're planning on marrying the chit. What possible harm could it do to her then?"

James was unsure how he should respond. He knew this was a dangerous discussion, as he didn't want to insult his employer or the ways he conducts his affairs, but at the same time, he had to stand up for himself and his beloved.

"She could get in the family way, my lord," he finally responded.

His lordship let out a proper guffaw and turned from the mirror to face James.

"Dear boy, you know that if that's what you're worried about, there are ways to ensure such little accidents don't occur. Well, well, I don't really care about what you and your girl do in your spare time, but if you want my advice: Try her out before you put a ring on her finger. After that there is no turning back, and trust me, you don't wish to be married to a frigid shrew for the rest of your life. You're dismissed," the Earl said with a small wave with his hand and James bowed and started to move out of his lordship's dressing-room. That's when he remembered what Mr Palmer had told him about her ladyship's request.

"My lord, I was to say that her ladyship wishes an audience with you whenever possible."

His lordship sighed and pulled a hand through his hair.

"Very well, I guess one can't avoid it forever. Tell her ladyship I will come to her chambers in half an hour. I presume that's where she is?"

James nodded and then exited the Earl's room. Alistair knew he would eventually have to see his wife again and he couldn't put it off for too long, but after spending the night with Minette, the thought of doing so was extremely unpleasant. He unbuttoned his trousers and wrapped his hand around his cock and with the images of Minette clear on his mind, it didn't take long for him to spurt his seed all over his handkerchief. After a few long breaths, he had finally regained his composure and went off to find his wife.

Constance was still laying in bed when Alistair knocked and entered her chamber. It still smelt very sour and nasty, despite the many times her room had been ventilated, if the cold was anything to judge by.

"You came," she whispered, not looking up from the book she currently was holding.

"As commanded," he curtly replied.

Constance released a breath she didn't know she had been holding. He was so cold hell would probably freeze if Alistair made an appearance there. Trying to remain the composure she had built up during the last hours, she stated what she had meant to confront him with since yesterday. "I understand you haven't met your daughter yet, Marlcaster."

Alistair raised his chin and looked down at his wife. Impudent little chick! How dare she speak to him like that?

"I don't care for your tone, Lady Marlcaster. I've been away on business for most of the evening, and forgive me for being blunt, but that was far more important than being present at the birth of a little girl."

Finally, Constance put down her book and met his eyes.

"What business could possibly be conducted from 9 o'clock to 5 o'clock in the morning, my lord?" she conquered.

"Business that could not be conducted at any other time, my lady. I will let your impertinent remarks slide for now, knowing you must be out of sorts after last night's ordeals, but don't be mistaken - I will not tolerate you speaking to me like that."

"I could have died, you know that?" she screamed and sat up in her bed. "I lost litres of blood, it was a miracle both the baby and I survived, and you wouldn't even come and see if everything went well with us."

"Oh please, stop being melodramatic. It doesn't suit you, Countess. I know it must have been painful and such for you, but it's nothing more and nothing less than any woman has gone through since the dawn of time. Doctor Martins told me so himself." Alistair walked up to the bed and began stroking her cheek. His lack of affections clearly noticeable. "He also said I have to wait two months until we can start trying for a son again, and who am I to go against a doctor's expertise? Enjoy your rest from pregnancy, my dear, because as soon as those two months have gone by, I am going to try my hardest to put a son in you. I will not shriek my duties."

He did a mock bow and started to walk to the door leading to his chambers.

"I wish for her to be called Clarisse," she cried out. "If you have no interest in the girl whatsoever, then I don't see why I can't decide upon her name."

Alistair stopped on the threshold and turned to face his wife, his eyes narrowed.

"Not in a million years. She will be called Elizabeth after my mother, as is custom."

"Clarisse is my mama's name," she replied. "There is nothing unorthodox with naming her after my mother."

"I said 'no', Constance, and that is final. My daughter will grow up to be a lady, thus requiring a name suitable for a lady. Clarisse sounds both foreign and like the name of an opera singer (or/and her likes), and that definitely won't do. End of discussion."

With that, he exited her chambers and slammed the door closed behind him.

With Alistair gone from her room, Constance decided to get up from bed and search out her child. Her body was still quite sore and she knew she didn't ought to get up so soon after giving birth, but the desire to hold her babe, which had been taken away from her immediately after her birth, was too big. She walked out of her chambers, wearing nothing more than her chemise and morning gown, and crossed the corridor to reach the nursery.

Inside the nursery sat a maid beside the crib, which had been Alistair's great-grandmother's and had been gifted to them from/by his mother when Constance's pregnancy was announced. The maid was sitting down, holding the sleeping baby in her arms, but when she realised her ladyship was in the room, she raised and made a small curtsy. After Constance had made her wish to hold the girl clear, the maid handed over the child and quietly walked out the room.

Cradling her child in her arms, she bent her head down to whisper to her daughter.

"Don't worry, Clarisse, I will not allow him to treat you unfairly. This is a man's world. We girls must stay together, okay," she said and kissed Clarisse's forehead.

No, she would not allow him to harm her in any way. She wouldn't stand by and let him treat her daughter the same way he had treated her. That she promised herself.

Minette had been traveling for more than an hour with the hired hackney when she finally saw the Earl of Marlcaster's manor in the horizon. After being let off the hackney, she started to make her way to the Earl's house. Every step was more uncomfortable than the previous one, since the cock inside of her made its presence more known by every second.

It had driven her insane. She thought she would have last at least a couple of days with this strange object locked inside her quim, but it hadn't even gone one day before she knew she would have to search up his lordship to get the blasted thing removed.

It didn't took her long to walk up to the manor and after taking a couple of breaths, she knocked on the front door using the door knocker, but no one came to answer it. After waiting more than a minute, she knocked again, more forcefully this time. After maybe ten seconds, a gray-haired gentleman of about 50 years opened the door, not looking pleased in the slightest.

"Go and beg somewhere else, girl. Beggars are not welcomed here." He tried to shut the door close but Minette struck her foot forward.

"Please, sir, I'm no beggar. His lordship asked me to come and see him yesterday. See, I have his card." Minette reached down inside her bodice and fished up the Earl's calling card from the night before and presented it to the butler.

Palmer looked at the girl in front of him, the disdain in his eyes was probably clear to her. He turned his attention to the card she had given him and couldn't deny it was in fact one of the Earl's personal calling cards. How had this tasteless girl come in possession of it? Even though he more than anything wanted to throw her off the premises immediately, he knew there was a small chance the Earl actually had come in contact with the girl and would be disappointed if he knew that his butler had turned her away. Sighing, he put his card in his pocket and opened the door fully.

"Very well, but step inside immediately. It wouldn't do any good for anyone to see the likes of you standing on his lordship's threshold," the butler said and ushered Minette inside.

It was possible the Earl's estate was the most magnificent building she had ever been inside. The wooden wall panels, the marble floor and the paintings decorating the hallway must have cost an absolute fortune. If this was how every lord lived, Minette assumed that (then istället för allt innan) the amount Lennox paid her during his visits was a trivial amount for him.

"Who's this, Palmer?"

Minette and the butler turned around to face the graceful voice and as Palmer bowed immediately after he saw who it was, Minette assumed the woman on the staircase must be the lady of the house.

"I don't know, my lady," the butler replied, confirming her suspicions. "She had Lord Marlcaster's calling card with her so I thought it best to bring her to his lordship straight away."

Minette didn't know what she ought to do. She didn't imagine she would have to come in contact with the Earl's wife on her way to be released from her torture. It was obvious to anyone with eyes she was some sort of loose woman. Compared to the countess's beautifully embroidered silk dressing gown, Minette's clothes were truly rags. Her corset was tied so tightly her breasts were displayed to their maximum, and there was nothing classy about that look in the slightest.

"I see," the Countess said after a moment. "Allow me to take her to his lordship, Palmer. I'm sure you have duties of far greater importance to take care of at this moment."

"Oh no, my lady, I can't allow you to do that. My duties are, by no means, of more significance than anyone's - yours at the very least! Childbirth isn't easy for any woman's body and you need to get up and rest. His lordship will have my hide otherwise," he said and grinned. "Don't trouble yourself, my lady. I'll take this urchin to Lord Marlcaster right away. Come along, girl." He turned to face Minette and just as soon he started to walk towards the Earl's study.

Childbirth? Had his lordship's wife just had his baby? Minette saw how the Countess still regarded her carefully, but had to turn away from her ladyship in order to follow the butler on his way to the Earl. Now, there were only minutes left until she would be released from her chastity.

She couldn't wait for that moment to arrive.

Alistair sat behind his desk, deep in thoughts, when he heard a knock on the door.

"Enter," he called out, although he didn't immediately look up from his paperwork.

From the corner of his eye, he could see that Palmer walked in, but it took him quite a few seconds to realise that someone followed him inside.

Minette.

He raised his head and put down the pencil he was holding, watching the two of them with great interest.

"My lord, forgive me for disturbing you, but this... woman came by and asked to see you. I wouldn't have let her in if it wasn't for her being in possession of one of your calling cards, my lord."

Alistair turned to look Minette straight in the eyes and allowed himself to give her a little smirk, which caused Minette to cower. He switched his attention to his butler, raising from his seat at the same time.

erissa1
erissa1
4 Followers