Geocatched Pt. 02

Story Info
Max finds something that will change his life forever.
7.2k words
4.68
24.8k
28

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 02/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the long wait on the second chapter. I had water damage done to both of my laptops from a leaking roof so I've been working on that, as well as I now have roommates, and less time to write anyway, so it has taken longer than anticipated. Now that I have a new laptop, I should be able to continue this story a little faster. Thanks for waiting so patiently.

Max

Waking up between 2 beautiful naked women is something I suggest making happen to anyone! Golden hair on my chest hid Melinda's face from my angle, one of her hands draped across my chest, both breasts pressing into my side, and her left leg over my left with her knee resting just below my nuts. On the other side, I have fire red hair spread on my shoulder, and from my viewpoint, her nose pointed at my neck her body pressed into me, the right breast pressing Melinda's hand into my side. Her right hand possessively gripping my morning wood. All of us still somehow under a top sheet and blanket.

I just lay there to see who would wake up first. I did not have to wait so long. Erin stirred first, squeezing my cock as her head shifted just a little closer to my neck. I felt a kiss at my collarbone, and a few pumps of her fist down below. Her head jerks up quickly, and she looks up at my face searching for something. What she thought of as just a dream comes back to her, and she starts to tug on my cock more. I can't help but groan at her hand playing with me.

Erin rises to her elbow and watches my face as she continues to tug on me. Whatever she sees must have pleased her, as she slowly slides down the bed, taking the covers with her. My right hand follows her down, brushing the hair out of her face, until she's eye to eye with my shlong. She takes a large breath and then slowly exhales on the head of my cock, and it twitches in her grip once, before she gives a soft kiss to the mushroom head. My hand slides from her hair, down her shoulder, and latches onto her large swinging breast, and start playing with it, sliding my palm over her rapidly rising nipple, and squeezing her mammoth mammary.

It is her turn to moan as I fondle her chest, and she slowly starts to take me into her mouth, taking her time in an attempt at swallowing me whole. It doesn't work well for her as my head attempts to breach her neck. She coughs once, and tries again, opening up her throat, and takes me down her gullet. She doesn't stop until her nose is pressed into my short and curlies and holds there for a moment, just swallowing over and over, before coming back up for air.

It is then that Melinda starts to awaken, since Erin's hair is tickling her knee as she bobs up and down on me. She almost sits up before seeing Erin down below, and then falls back to an elbow grumbling, "damn" under her breath. She was hoping for a warm breakfast, I suppose. Instead, she decides to get up and go to the restroom. When she returns, naked, breasts swaying, with a damn sexy smile, I lose it, and explode into Erin's mouth. Once she gulps down all I have to give, she climbs out of bed, and heads for her turn in the restroom.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," I say to Melinda.

"I'm sure it is, for you, Max! I didn't have anyone sucking on my clit to wake me up" she responds a little grumpily. Then she turns and heads out to the kitchen.

I start to get out of bed when Erin returns to the room. I get out of bed and grab her by the waist, and draw her in for a kiss and hug, my cock already at half mast, pressing into her belly.

"Good morning to you, too!" I say. "That was rather unexpected, but certainly a delight to wake up to."

"Well, I've never given a blowjob to a real cock before. I had to try it out. You taste good," Erin says to me.

"I think Melinda was feeling left out. I'll have to make it up to her." I say as I follow Erin out to the kitchen area.

She heads right for the coffee machine to grab a cup, and I see Melinda, wearing my t-shirt, which almost covers her ass completely. She does look sexy like that.

I have grown to full mast as I look at both girls, one naked, the other making breakfast almost naked, in front of me. How did I get so lucky? I'm not going to waste the time I have! I come up behind Melinda, holding my rock hard pole facing down until I'm right behind her, and let it come up and slap her between the legs, as I grab her around the waist in a hug from behind. She jumps at first contact between my cock and her labia, letting out a little squeal.

"Now grab the counter, be a good slut and stick that gorgeous ass out" I whisper in her ear.

I back up a bit to give her room, my cock never losing contact with her. I grab my cock, and rub it up and down her now dripping slit, drawing a moan from her, before my cock pops inside her warm passage. Taking small strokes, I slowly edge myself farther and farther inside her. I tighten my grip on the shorter girl, and with one hand, I start to run up her belly, to her chest, mauling one large breast, and hard nipple atop of it. Her feet have almost left the floor as I straighten my legs, and start to forcefully thrust inside her.

Erin, I notice, has stopped making a coffee for us all, and is watching the hard fucking going on, pulling on her naked nipples. She's leaning back against the counter, with her eyes big and round, watching her lover and I, as I beat the hell out of her cunt from behind.

I do not take my time on her. I keep pounding her cunt hard, receiving a grunt on every stroke in. "Oh GOD, MAX! TAKE ME! FUCK ME HARD!" she almost screams toward the front kitchen window.

If there were pedestrians outside, I'm sure they would have heard her pleas bright and early in the day. I've taken to grabbing both of her hips, and pulling her into me as much as I'm pumping into her, lifting her off the floor.

She peaks fairly fast, as I roughly take her from behind. "OH FUCK YES!! YES! YES! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Her hips start shaking and I almost lose my grip, her climax is so strong.

I don't let up at all, fucking her hard, wanting only to baste her insides with my cum. She doesn't have long to wait, as I finally start to lose my rhythm as I pump her full of cum. Once I'm done, I pull out of her with a loud slurping sound, and turn on Erin.

"I saved you some more breakfast, but it'll take more work to get it" I say, nodding toward her lover.

Melinda groans again, and turns toward us both. Erin was quick to her knees, not even releasing her nipples from being pinched, as she bends down, and rubs her nose on Melinda's clit, before licking her from one end to the other and back.

It didn't take much for Melinda to rise to the top, and orgasm again, with Erin's ministrations with tongue and fingers, trying to dig out my recent spend. They both settled down shortly after, and things went back to relatively normal, if you can call 2 mostly naked women and a naked man having breakfast at the breakfast table.

After breakfast, it was time to depart. I had some things to do today, and wanted to get a start early. I said my goodbyes, but before then, I put them both in trance, checked a couple commands I had placed in their heads, and told Erin to text me naked photos of her so I know the number, told Melinda to send me some photos too, and started the walk home.

I was still in a daze, thinking over the fact that I hadn't gotten laid in a long while, and now I'm walking home after spending the night, fucking 2 lesbians, when I run into one of my neighbor across the street. It was at that moment that my phone started to blow up with texts. I , somehow, had to ignore the texts for now.

Anne was walking around her block when she came up behind me with a cheerful "Hello."

"Hiya Anne! How are you doing? Enjoying the heatwave of May?" This spring has been warmer than most. Not that global warming exists (insert obligatory eye roll).

"Yeah. Trying to, at least. I haven't gotten outside as much as I'd like. What about you? Where are you coming home from?"

What the hell was I supposed to say to her? Well, I'm heading home after fucking 2 hot lesbians for the last 15 hrs or so? Nah.

"Just wandering around, geocaching a bit" I say. I took a moment to look her up and down. She looked great in her white t-shirt, two sizes too small, and some old running shorts.

Now, I should mention that I've lusted after this woman for a very long time. We've lived across the street from each other for most of my life. She, and her sister recently took over the mortgage on the house they grew up in, while their parents decided to retire to Florida. Anyway, Anne was gorgeous! A few years older than myself, a few inches shorter at about 5'5", shiny dark brown hair, bright blue eyes and a cute nose. She also had a very large chest. I'd guess at a DD. I've watched her and her sister, Laura, grow up, and how they've grown!

I couldn't tell you how many times I've spent in my room, jacking off to both of them over the years. Let alone, all of their friends stopping by. Plenty of spank bank material at that house! I'd spent plenty of time over at their house as well. See, I was friends with their little brother since they moved in, and up until a few years ago, when he wanted to keep close to his parents, and take care of them. He ended moving with them to Florida. The girls and I were, and are, always pleasant with each other.

"Oh? Still doing that, huh? Find anything interesting today?" I ignored her little dig, but then pulled out my newly found necklace to show her. I'm glad that we'd stopped in front of her house, or else she could have fallen forward by freezing mid walk.

At this point, I filled her mind with all the commands I gave to Erin and Melinda, and added more to it. "You're going to start having very erotic dreams about me. Dreams where you submit to me. Any time I'm around, or you think about me, you'll become wet and horny. Whenever you masturbate, I will be the one you fantasize about, but you cannot cum without my permission. You can only edge for me. The next time you masturbate, take, and send photos of yourself to xxx-xxx-xxxx. Any text you receive from that number will be the same as a command from me. Mine is the only cock that you want.

"Now I'm going to wake you up on the count of 3, and you'll feel refreshed after your walk, and getting horny as well." I put the necklace away, and pull out an odd trinket that I found yesterday. "OK, one. Becoming aware again. Two. Starting to wake up. And one! Awake.

"Yeah, I found this in one spot." I say, falling back into the conversation we were having, as I hold up a little glass elephant for her to look at.

We chat for a few more minutes about her day, and I can see that she's a little bit fidgety. "Is everything alright? You seem uncomfortable." Her nipples were starting to show. I knew where this was going to go.

"Yes, I'm ok. Just feeling a little hot. Maybe I should get out of the sun for a while" she says to me. "You have a great day. I'm going to step inside and cool off."

"I hope you feel better soon! Maybe I'll stop by later and see how you're feeling? I'll bring dinner as well. Maybe your sister will be around to join us for dinner. Catch up a bit." I try to sound nonchalant about inviting myself over to their house, but hoping she'll say yes to me. I wonder how much she's affected by me already.

"That's very kind of you. I'll take you up on that! We haven't kept up much since Mike left with our parents. It'll be nice having you over" she says. I start to smile much more. "Katie should be home in a few hours. She's out shopping now."

"Sounds like a plan! I'll see you later." We both almost go in for a hug, but I think she was getting a little frayed at the edges, and the familiarity of our friendship might further ignite her lust. There will be time for more later.

Anne

It was nice to bump into Max on my walk. I hadn't seen him for a while. Maybe a month or two. He was working on his car in the driveway at the time. He was just the neighborhood kid that was always at our house with my brother, growing up. I always knew that he liked me to some degree. I'd catch him checking me out at random times when we'd cross paths in the house. He did the same with Katie as well.

Now she's a knockout, and could understand why he'd check her out. I don't feel so hot compared to her. Yeah, I can turn heads with the best of them, but Katie seems to be on a different plain. Her tits are about as big as mine at a double D, and she's got a nice elvin face with a short pointy nose. Her figure is off the charts. I've mentioned her breasts, but her butt is to die for. It's like she's been doing constant squats for the last 5 years or so. Mine could use a little extra workout time. It is kind of strange that we do look so similar overall, as I was adopted into the family as a small child.

Back to Max though. He's a cute kid. Only 2 years my junior, but maybe I haven't quite looked at him the same way as I always have. He was always so shy around everyone in the house, except my brother. He'd stumble over his words when I talked to him when he was younger. He's improved a lot in the last few years. Probably a few girlfriends helped him improve his self confidence some. Now, I notice that he's kind of cute. In another life, I'd even probably date someone like him.

I look him up and down now, and I do like what I see. His time playing basketball with Mike has kept him in shape for sure. Why am I looking at him like this? He's my brothers friend. The neighbor kid. Now he's more muscular, sinewy in a way. He's really grown up in the last few years. He looks good enough to.. What was I about to say! He's showing me a trinket, and I'm thinking of him in a different way than ever. What's come over me?

I also notice that I'm becoming aroused. Not too much, but it's starting to distract me. I'm sure he can see my nipples! How embarrassing! And my pussy. The kitty is getting wet, and swelling up some. Lets see.. if I just shift a bit, I can squeeze my legs together and.. yeah, just flex my thighs together, I can feel my heartbeat through my pussy, and tease it some. Ooops! He's talking again.

"Is everything alright? You seem uncomfortable." Oh God! He noticed me playing with myself with my legs. Does he know? Shit!

"Yes, I'm ok" I tell him. "Just feeling a little hot. Maybe I should get out of the sun for a while" I glance behind me to my house indicating where I'll go. "You have a great day. I'm going to step inside and cool off."

"I hope you feel better soon! Maybe I'll stop by later and see how you're feeling? I'll bring dinner as well. Maybe your sister will be around to join us for dinner. Catch up a bit." What a nice man he's become! He's right, too. We haven't talked or hung out like we use to. What could I say?

"That's very kind of you. I'll take you up on that! We haven't kept up much since Mike left with our parents. It'll be nice having you over" I tell him. "Katie should be home in a few hours. She's out shopping now." Did his smile just grow? Why am I feeling so horny all of a sudden?

"Sounds like a plan! I'll see you later."

Was he trying to go in for a hug? I flinched as well, as though I was going to hug him back but held my ground and started to turn around to go inside.. We haven't hugged for a long time. A really long time. Not this time, sweetheart. Now I've got to get inside and work out what started once I saw him earlier. God, I'm horny! Fingers are going to get a workout here shortly!

Once I get inside, I head to my room immediately, and pull off my shorts first, and then my shirt and bra. Before the bra hit the floor, I had a few fingers already massaging my lower lips. Gliding in the wetness, spreading it around. My other hand was starting to cup my right breast, and lifting it up for me to be able to lick my turgid nipple crying for a touch. I suck it into my mouth, and suck hard on the nipple, and the flesh surrounding it.

I finally fall back on the bed, naked as the day I was born, grab the phone out of the shorts I dropped beside where I lay, and take many photos of me playing with myself. Sucking on a nipple. Fingers spreading my lower lips apart. A finger inserted inside my pussy, and two mounds of flesh as background sagging to each side slightly.

I slide the finger inside me up to my clit, which is on fire, and roughly run circles around it, before pinching my clit. Not enough to hurt much, but enough to imagine someone's lips trapping it, as they nibble on the little nub. Looking down at myself in the fantasy, I see a familiar face burying themselves into my little cunny. It's Max! WTF? He certainly is cute. And slightly buff. And friendly. Did I mention cute? Well, he is. I toss my head back onto the bed and plunge 3 fingers into my tight little hole, trying to climax.

My other hand has started pulling at my nipple, stretching my teardrop shape breast into a long pointed tit, before I pinch, and then let go, allowing it to flow back to it's natural form sagging to the side a bit from the weight of itself. My groans get louder as I pump my fingers inside myself, in their attempt to fuck me to conclusion. That face of his, still in my minds eye. I can only see his eyes looking into my eyes as he licks his way to my treasure inside.

Almost there! ALMOST! Gah! I can't get over that peak! I need to come! I NEED to come badly! I frig myself harder, and drop my other hand to rapidly play over my abused clit in an attempt at pushing me over. I've dropped the phone and it lands face up with my cunt in full view staring at me. It is such a pretty little thing. I pull my fingers out of my hole, and begin to suck on them. I do taste nice.

I'm getting sore from the workout, and from abusing my pussy, so I look at the clock at the head of my bed, and start at the time. I've been playing with myself for over an hour. I still haven't come yet, but it just wasn't meant to be. Oh well. I'll be a little wound up when Max comes over in a while.

Before I clean up, I make sure to text all my photos to a random phone number, with my name. I'm sure whoever gets it, doesn't mind. After that, I seem to forget that I sent them.

Max

I had sat around for a while, just to waste time, and enjoy the photos from Melinda and Erin. Boy do they look great in each photo, showing off each of their own lovely features. Some of the photos taken were by each other, so as to give better angles and so the model can use both hands in the shot. I refused to act when I developed a boner. I've got to save my energy for tonight.

It also gave me plenty of time to plan around Anne, potentially her slightly older sister, Katie, and her younger sister Danielle, whenever we bump into each other.

Another thought comes to me, about the necklace again. How much it's given me in the last 24 hours already, and how much potential it has in the future. I still can't believe that I found it, let alone what it could do. I wonder though if all it can do is put someone into a deep trance as I've found so far. I decide to keep it around my neck, instead of my pocket. It'll be easier to show it off that way.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. Pulling it out, I received multiple texts from an unknown number. Many more photos were revealed as I scrolled down the texts. It was impossible to not become hard as steel seeing these photos coming to me live. The next to show up is the same angle from below her leg, and now the vibrator is buried inside her.

I started fantasizing about what I could do to that tight little pussy, and when I'd get the chance, with others coming and going in the house, that I hadn't seen since I received the necklace. This could get a bit tricky possibly.

I was brought out of my reverie by the thought that I still needed to make something to eat for us. I decided on some simple pasta and meaty sauce. So easy to make, and quick too. I found that I had day dreamed for a long while, and it was soon coming up when I'd need to head over to Anne's house for dinner and who knows what else.

12