Geocatched Pt. 03

Story Info
The adventure of a lifetime continues for Max.
6.5k words
4.74
18.9k
12

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 02/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Geocatched Part 3

Max

Once I heard Katie's door close, I looked back at Anne and smiled. "That was pretty close. I think that pretty pussy needs more though."

Anne just looked at me, shocked that I just made her cum by only telling her to. Her eyes were wide open, and her lips parted as if to say something, but nothing came out. I looked at our meals, and we had been near finished when she had her orgasm, so I wasn't disappointed in much lost food, or desire for more. I stood up, and offered my hand for her to take, and stand herself.

As she was getting up, she was still a little shaky on her feet, so I let go of her hand, and wrapped it around her waist to steady her.

"Are you feeling better now?" I whispered in her ear before nibbling her lobe. She just moaned and leaned on me a bit.

"I think you're ready for more. What do you think?" I whisper in her ear again.

I reach my right hand not holding her, down her belly between us, to the waistband of her shorts, to push under the elastic toward her warm juncture. Her left hand reaches for my wrist, not sure if she wants to stop me, or push my hand down her shorts. I keep moving my hand down until I've gone down to her little clit that was hard and poking out from between her lips. There, I paused and wiggled my hand over the little nub, eliciting a harder grip on my wrist.

I released her clit from my gentle abuse, which I received a groan, and started to guide her toward the living room and the couch. Once there, I turned her so her back was to the couch, and used both hands, and beginning at her hips, slowly pulled down her shorts. Her hands were on mine in a millisecond to maybe attempt at keeping her shorts on, but I was not restrained from lowering the garment to the floor. Then I laid her down with her head on the pillow at one couch arm, and her legs stretched toward the other end of the furniture.

She started to play with a nipple right after laying down, so I reach over and grab her other nipple through the shirt, between my thumb and forefinger, pinch lightly, and twisted a bit. Another groan escaped her lips. I used my other hand to gently trace a line down to her juicy pussy, where I began to follow the lines of each lip with the tip of my finger, down one side, and back up the other, only to end at her clit again, where I pinched lightly. Her hips thrust up at me in reaction. I released her after she settled down a bit, and took two fingers to separate her lower lips, and feel how drenched she was. One finger finally found it's way inside her, only to be pulled out immediately.

"I've wanted to do this for many years now. Watching you and your sister growing up, and unable to do anything about it, since I was good friends with your brother. Now he's gone, and I have my chance now that we're all older. It's been many a wet dream of mine to have you. To claim you as my little slut. My fuck toy to play with. You're mine now" I say and then cup her whole pussy in my hand. My other hand releases her nipple, and grabs a breast. "This is my pussy now. You can, and will play with it, but it's mine."

Anne mewls as I continue to play with her body. Massaging her breast with my left hand, and trailing my right, over her tank top down to her lower belly and visible flesh. I trace a line down outside of her cunt and onto her inner thigh. I then grab her leg and lift it as I get down on my knees and move in toward her pussy with my head. I can smell her arousal clearly from just a few inches away.

"Do you want this? Do you want to be my slut? My little fuck toy?" I ask her quietly while rubbing my index finger through her folds, collecting her gratuitous moisture before sucking the finger clean. "Mmm."

"Yessssssssss" she hisses.

I blow on her drenched pussy, and her hips flinch and try to rise to my mouth. I decide to meet her half way, and attach my mouth over her whole cunt, licking at her hole, forcing my tongue in and out. "Gahhh! Mmhmmm fuck me!" her quiet pleas get ignored and I continue to lick up and down her lips, sucking one into my mouth before flicking my tongue through her center to her other lip to do the same.

I insert one finger into her pussy and tease with another finger at her brown star. Her hips buck at me, but I stay attached and lick up to her clit to suck on while I thrust my fingers in and out, finger fucking her tight hole.

Suddenly, her body freezes, all muscles tense up, and she cums hard on my mouth, and her taste is heavenly. I lick all over her pussy and suck on her clit once again, as she starts to come down, which almost gets her going again. Finally, her hips hit the couch again, and I've been disconnected from her by mouth.

I get up and turn around, lifting her left leg up, and drop my shorts and underwear in one movement, before sitting down just next to her ass. My large cock bouncing back to slap my lower stomach. "Your turn. Get up and ride me" I say. She starts to stand up, turning toward me to get on, but I stop her, and turn her back around in a reverse cow girl, keeping my legs together, hers straddle mine, and she leans back reaching for the couch behind me. I grab her hips, and guide her into position before grabbing my cock and directing it to her hole.

As she slowly accepts my meat inside her, my hands leave her hips and slide up under her shirt, dragging it with my hands, up and over the swell of her large tits. One nipple catching the cloth as it climbs, before snapping up and over the mound of flesh. Slowly, she slides down my length, swallowing it up, and expanding around its girth until she's sitting fully on me.

"Ooooooooh!" Her breath escapes her lips in a not so silent whoosh, feeling how full she has just gotten. It must be the biggest cock she's taken in, and one she won't recover fully from.

I finish moving her shirt over her breasts and into her arm pits and grab her bountiful flesh, squeezing each as I start to guide her physically to begin riding me. I start to spread my legs, causing her legs to stretch wider until her legs are pinned between my legs and the couch on both sides. She rides my cock slowly at first, but quickly picking up speed, and grunting on every down stroke.

I release one of her mounds of tit flesh, and reach down to start flicking her clit back and forth with my fingers, and her hips start to wiggle a little more on each up and down stroke, trying to bury me deeper inside of her.

"Aaaahaaaa Gah! YES!! So GOOD!" She says at a normal volume, seeming to forget there are other people in the house. I just grin, my head pinned between her arms over my shoulders, and her shoulder blades in my face, I just kiss her hot skin on her shoulder.

Anne

With how I was feeling, and everything being done to me, I couldn't say anything else, but "yesssssss" when Max asked me if I wanted this. I didn't know if he was just talking about what he was doing with his hands, what we were doing in general, or being his slut. I'm not really a slut. I shy away from dressing as such. Sure, I have my cleavage show off and on, but mostly just t-shirts and shorts that aren't too tight, hiding my body from the looks of other men, and women, if I may be so bold. I know I'm attractive to both sexes with the body I have.

I do tend to get embarrassed when showing attraction when I'm out people watching, and when others show their affection physically at all while in public. I do get a bit wet when affection is shown a lot of the time. My embarrassment tends to turn on the guy I'm with as well. I always just cuddle up into their shoulder and hide my face in their neck when they grab my ass and fondle me there. I do get turned on by it though. Am I a freak because of this? I don't really know. I do like it when affection is shown to me, in public, but I also get scared for no reason. I don't want people to see my reaction to what's happening to me. I turn red and start leaking down below. I guess I'm just a very shy girl who gets turned on when others see me as more than just a person, and getting my ass, or other body part, groped in public.

With how Max was making me feel, I all but forgot that Katie was in the house, and just down the hall in her room studying. I've got to be quiet or she'll hear us out here, but damn that mouth. I'm going crazy with what he's doing to me.

"Gahhh! Mmhmmm fuck me!" I couldn't take it anymore.

He's fucking me with his tongue, and when he gets to my clit, I feel ready to explode like I had before. Damn! Just thinking about how I had orgasmed at the dining room table blows my mind. Yes, he was groping me, and I'm shocked that I let him, but I was already turned on to some degree. He's rather cute, and I really started to notice, as growing up, I never thought about him in that way since he was my brothers friend. Now though, he's quite handsome, and something about him got me revved up today.

How the hell did he make me come by telling me to though? His voice was so commanding when he said it, and I know I was wound up pretty well, but cumming on command? Holy shit! That's hot as hell! Of course I was embarrassed when I was coming down, and almost couldn't take his hand when he stood up. I was so shaky. Then he grabs me and pulls me close, only to dive into my shorts and finger me. Fuck that was hot, and damn embarrassing, knowing that my sister was in the house. I couldn't stop him then, if I tried. I was putty in his hands, but also hiding my face in his shoulder as he walked us toward the living room.

Does all that has happened so far today make me a slut? Some whore that just does what she's told? Would I just allow random people to finger me, or grab my tit unless I was a slut? I don't really know. I haven't ever had this happen to me before, and getting off by just a few words, or getting in my pants so quickly, without even a first kiss. God, I must be a slut. It scares me, but it feels so fucking good!

What he's doing with his fingers, and his mouth right now, how am I thinking about anything but his actions at the moment? I've all but screamed out that I was his slut, but did agree to the point. Oh God! Here comes another orgasm! Gah! Oooh! Mmmm! That was a good one. He wasn't taking the bait so much. He backed away when I tried to force his face into my dripping cunt. What a tease, but it's turning me on even more!

Ack! He stopped all together! He's getting up! Did I do something wrong? Why is he.. oooh, he's stripping. Now that he's sitting next to me, at the edge of the couch. I think I know what he wants.

"Your turn. Get up and ride me"

He grabs my side, and tries to pull my leg over him, but I try to stand so I can face him, and get a chance to kiss his face as a thank you for two amazing orgasms. He won't have it. Max grabs my hips and turns me away from him, and then pull me back onto his lap. Then he guides his little monster to my opening, and I start to drop onto him. He's so big, I'm really stretching open. I continue to take it slowly, until I'm resting on his lap, overly full of real cock.

"Ooooooooh!" So full!

I lean back and find places for my arms behind me, grabbing the back of the couch on either side of Max. Then I wrap my legs around each of his, tying us together. Only then do I start to move up and down. He's helping out by holding onto my now exposed tits and pulling up and releasing to let me down. Once we get a tempo going, my legs suddenly start to spread greatly. I'm almost in the splits I'm so open wide. Pussy out on display, before he reaches down with one hand and plays with my clitty, keeping my legs far out of the way.

My hips start humping at their own direction, spasm after spasm, gyrating on his giant cock, getting the most of how deep he is in me. His tip is stroking my cervix.

"Aaaahaaaa Gah! YES!! So GOOD!" I keep trying to drive him deeper inside me as I ride him, slamming myself down time and again. I'm getting close. This will be a massive cum! Please! Let me fall over the ledge into orgasm!

Katie

Walking in the door, the house was quiet, and I wondered if anyone was home. Anne's car was out front, so maybe she's on a walk as is typical. I've got too many bags in my hands, but finally get the door closed by bumping my butt to the door and pushing. Then I hear a chair scrape on the floor briefly.

"Anne? I'm going to go try and study for a while. What a fun time shopping I had!"

I needed to get all these bags out of my hands before I lost feeling in my fingers. I'll go through them later, but I do need to study for tests coming up. I turn down the hall toward the bedrooms, and to mine, which is on the front side of the house, left from the hall. Then to the right is Anne's room, and across from my door is the restroom.

"Ok, have fun!" I hear from the kitchen area, before I get my door closed.

Ahhh! Time to relax after shopping for hours, people watching, and wandering around the mall. I've changed into so many different clothes today that I just don't feel like wearing anything anymore, so I strip out of my blouse and black skirt, kicking my flats off at the same time. Maybe I'll wear something later to show Anne what I got today.

Now is the time to study and relax some. I grab my laptop from the desk, and toss it toward the head of the bed, grab a pillow and place it just in front of the computer, and all but bounce into position with my pillow just under my breasts for support. I wiggle my toes which seemed to be too cramped in those darn flats. I wonder if I need to pick up another pair a bit bigger.

"Hmm.." I sigh.

Saturday night, and I'm at home studying. Oh what a fun life I lead. One day, once I'm out of school, I'll be able to enjoy more weekends instead of having my nose stuck in a book, or writing another report on the computer.

Not even 10 minutes into my work, I hear what I think is an "Ooooooh" outside of my room, but I let it slide. Maybe Anne's watching tv now or something. Every once in a while, she forgets that I'm home and has the volume up a little bit high, or she'll be messing with her laptop on the couch, watching porn. She doesn't know I know, but I've opened my door and just listened for a while, and then walk out, and her hand will jump from inside her shorts to the computer to stop the video she's currently masturbating to. She plays innocent, but I know. I do it too, but usually have my headphones in so I'm not bothering anyone else with any porn noises.

The thought of her watching porn has gotten me slightly wet. Not really worth playing with myself, but the sounds do force a reaction from my body. I just try to ignore it, and keep writing with the random stray thought of what all I purchased today.

I wonder if I should model a few outfits later, or just randomly wear them. I think I'd look cute in the red bl..

"Aaaahaaaa Gah! YES!! So GOOD!" What was that?? Anne's got to be watching porn. I think I'm going to bust her this time.

I get up off the bed, look at my clothes and think "well, it's only us girls here. Why get dressed again?" and head for my bedroom door.

I slowly open it to hear some heavy breathing. Damn, she's got the volume up on whatever she's watching. I creep out into the hall, but still can't see her in the lounge chair she's normally in. I get to the end of the hallway, rounding the corner and start to address her.

"Why can't you turn down the volume on your porn I know you're watching?!" I ask in a loud voice before looking up to see the situation.

Once my eyes find where the noise is coming from, I freeze with my mouth open wide, and eyes even wider. I'm dumbstruck, and get more wet. I don't know what to do.

I see Anne basically spread eagle on the couch, obviously sitting on someone else, with their vainy thick cock spreading her open, with the other person's hand wiggling across her clit. Her pussy is noticeably dripping from her excitement. Another hand is squeezing her left breast, and pinching a nipple. Her eyes are wide open and staring at me, and her legs attempt to close in embarassment, but both of the ghost hands of who knows who, quickly reach down and grab her thighs, holding her legs wide open as though to show off the pretty cunt getting pulverized.

Suddenly, she orgasms hard. "AAAHHHHHHHH Ugh! UH UH Gah! Shitshitshitshit!" and she squirts out onto the carpet in front of me.

I see the cock swell and drive erratically into her as she's still trying to close her legs in a taste of modesty but she's held back. Legs held wide open by a mans legs and his powerful hands. It's a lost cause to hide herself now. I've seen her in all her glory and then some! I cover my mouth with a hand, and realize that it didn't have far to travel, as I was already cupping my large breast with it. This is such a turn on, seeing this, but I really shouldn't be watching my sister get plowed.

I'm turning around and about to run to my room to hide, but then I hear for the first time, the male say something. "STOP! Turn back around."

I look up to see his face leaning around her side. Is that.. no! It couldn't be. Max? When did he get here? What the fuck is he doing? I try to cover myself up to contain what little modesty I have left, but he has more to say.

"Don't cover up. Hands at your sides. Look at your sister. Look at her cunt where we're joined. Isn't she pretty?"

I looked, and I couldn't look away. She was pretty like that. I mean, we've both seen each other naked growing up, and even kind of recently when I jumped out of the shower, and thinking she wasn't home, ran to my room, or tried to, before bumping into her trying to go to her room, and I without clothes or towel to cover me. It seems only fair that I get a good look at her as well.

"Come closer. In fact, get down on your knees just in front of us. Come on."

It did seem like a reasonable request. I started to walk toward them slowly, and keeping my eyes on them both. He was still hard, after obviously filling Anne's cunt with a good load of cum. It looks like he didn't lose any of his firmness at all. He was still slowly pumping up into her at a relaxed rate, getting moans in response. Watching her pussy as I was told to do, I saw that some of his cum was squeezing out around his beautiful cock, and dripping down onto his balls. His large balls full of cum.

"Have you ever performed cunnilingus?" He asks me, and I was quick to answer.

"Yes. Last year, a few girl friends and I got drunk at a small party, and we explored each other." I think I had been pretty good actually, and I did enjoy it.

This is a bit different. We're related. Even so, I still stare at their connection. They've stopped moving for the most part. Anne's pussy was still leaking cum as we talked.

"Good to hear. Here's another chance for you. Eat her out. Be sure to pay attention to my cock as well" he tells me. I lean in a bit at his direction, but I stop and look up at them.

"But it's my sister! That's just wrong." I explained to him.

"Not by blood. Any other situation, and you would have dived in. Nothing to stop you now."

He's still holding her thighs rather tight. She's not trying as hard to close her legs anymore, but I know there's a little fight left in her.

"Okay." I say.

I gave up on the argument since I knew I would lose the battle. What else could I do? I started to lean in to their connection, and had my first taste of both his and her cum. I licked from his balls, up his shaft, and onto my sister's pussy, ending at her clit. The taste was flavorful, and I really did enjoy it, so I licked again from balls to clit on a different angle, to capture more cum.

Doing this now reminded me of my time at the party with my friends and all we did. I was hesitant originally, and even playing Spin the Bottle got me to the point that I would be willing to do things with other women. Over the course of the evening playing, we'd gotten each other drunk with dares for another shot, and of course there were dares to take off shirts, or pants/skirts, and others to lick someone's nipple, to finally licking your friend's pussy.

12