Geocatched Pt. 13

Story Info
The adventure of a lifetime continues for Max.
12.5k words
4.66
4k
3

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 02/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Geocatched part 13

Saturday morning was the same as any other. Double BJ from two hotties, and the smell of food being cooked in the kitchen, while another girl takes a morning shower.

Once I unleashed my cum upon the 2 girls' mouths, I got up to see about joining in the shower, but I was just too late. Laura had just stepped out, and had a towel already around her. I did however grope her once, before starting up the shower for myself.

After I stepped out of the shower, and dried off, I threw on a pair of shorts for the day, and a t-shirt with that martian guy Marvin on it, before heading out for breakfast. Anne was being the cook today, and she only had an apron on. I squeezed her ass, and started to build a plate for myself. Once seated, the others sat down with their own plates around the table.

We all talked about the weekend, and all we're doing. I didn't have many plans other than on the 4th itself, but knew the girls would probably be doing things with their friends for much of it, or working. I wouldn't complain though. I still had great company no matter who was there.

"So, does everyone have clothes for a hike?" I asked.

Since they all began staying over basically every night, each girl would bring an overnight bag, sometimes just leaving it here for future use. Anne didn't bother to bring anything other than her bikini, as she just lives across the street. Dani and Laura had basically just got off a plane and came over, so they had some clothes. Emily would just wear her bikini top and some shorts. I think it might be hard to hike with a hard on, watching bikini tops bouncing around.

I texted the rest of the group with a simple text.

ME: Hike? 1 hr My place

It was just after 8 when I sent it, and within 45 minutes, I had all but Emma and Ashley at the house. The other 2 worked late last night I think, so I didn't expect them. Friday nights were one of their big tips nights at the bar. Within 15 minutes, we were all packed into 2 cars, and headed to the trail head about a mile away.

Once we got onto the trail, there were a few other people that got ahead of us pretty fast, as we were all just yapping away, and not walking too fast at all, and a few runners rushed by as well. It must be strange to have a large group of women walking up a trail, but I was the center of attention, so I paid no mind to any of the strange looks we received.

After a couple guys walked by, oogling the girls as they did, I heard a giggle behind me.

"Emma! How mean!" Dani said.

"Sir, Emma made a guy trip and fall on his ass." Krystal said.

"Oh? And how did she do that?" I asked.

"She flashed him her big boobs, and he tripped." Krystal said.

That actually made me giggle. I figure I'd trip and fall on my ass if I saw those tits for the first time out here. We all kind of laughed at that.

This time, we didn't stop at the creek like I always do, but kept together for a longer hike up into the hills. We went for a few hours before anyone had problems like they were tired, or how Emily stubbed her toe. We sat down in a field to rest for a bit and decide if we'd continue, or turn back.

Anne and Katie wanted to continue on, so I gave them my water bottle I barely used, and took their empties so they wouldn't have to haul them as well. It was all downhill for us, so much easier to carry a bit more.

It took close to 90 minutes at our speed, to reach the small trail down to the creek. I had almost missed it, as that was always my destination hiking up, and never looked for it on a downward trek prior to finding it. I told everyone to wait at the top, and alone, I went down the trail through the brush, and to the little clearing, which was occupied by a beautiful girl I would guess at 27. She was on her knees, digging at the creek's edge, under the geocaching treasure box.

"Well, hello!" I offered. She looked up briefly.

"Hi" she said rather curtly, and continued to dig.

"What are you digging for? Gold?" I asked.

"No! I lost something, so I'm looking for it." she retorted.

"I'm sure I could help you. What is it?" I asked her.

"It's just a special necklace I loved." She said sorrowfully.

"I'll help you look for it." and started to half ass browsing around the clearing and brush surrounding us.

She stayed on her knees, with her back to me, and I looked at her from behind for a moment. She had on a white shirt with some random advertising on the back, red runners shorts, and white Nike running shoes. I noticed that she didn't have anything on under the shirt, from the little I could see hiding under her long blonde ponytail spread across her back. Her ass was very nice, stretching the fabric of the shorts, but I couldn't tell her chest size from the loose shirt hanging down.

I paused for a few moments, just thinking. Is this the one that lost the necklace? It must be.

"What does the necklace look like?" I inquired.

"It's just a chain necklace with a blue stone that looks like marble, fitted into a golden border." She said almost distraught.

I took the necklace off my neck, and collected the chain but left the stone to dangle between my fingers, and turned back toward her.

"Does it look like this?" I asked.

Her response was instant. She was off her knees, and spinning to look my way, my hand catching her gaze as she finished her little spin.

"YES! Tha.." and that's all that came out of her mouth before she froze.

Now that she was standing in front of me, I took another moment to look at her. She had no make up on, which I liked, and high cheek bones, blue eyes that caught a sparkle from the sun through the trees above us. Her chest was small, but free of a bra, and her nipples were just little buds poking at the shirt front.

What did I want to do with her. She wants what she lost, and I have. I like her figure, and her beauty, so you could say that I want her, too. Should I? Did I really want to add another to my harem? Yes, I did, but should I?

I did. I had been thinking about my commands for the last few weeks, and had changed them up, and got rid of a few redundant ones. I was going to probably give all the other sluts the newer commands just to clear things up on a few, I thought. So, I gave her my updated list to her subconscious for her to live by.

I control your mind

I control your body

I control your soul

You are now obedient to me

It arouses you to be obedient to me

You are an obedient slut for me

You are very loyal to me

You are actually bisexual

Only one man arouses you sexually. Me.

You are attracted to me

You may have a girlfriend, but you belong to me.

Any time I'm around, or you think about me, you'll become wet and horny.

You must always be fully honest with me, and must do as I command.

When I've found other women to play with, you will not be jealous, but will want to join in

Mine is the only cock that you want. Mine is the only male cum you want. You love the taste

Sleep slut returns you to trance

You're going to start having very erotic dreams about me. Dreams where you submit to me.

Whenever you masturbate, I will be the one you fantasize about

The next time you masturbate, take, and send photos of yourself to xxx-xxx-xxxx. Any text you receive from that number will be the same as a command from me.

Once I finished the list in my head, I put the necklace back on my neck, hidden behind my shirt, and gave her one more command before I woke her up.

"You will consciously forget about the necklace, but remember everything about it in your subconscious. Now, wake up.

"What did you find?" she said excitedly.

"Oh, it wasn't what you described. Just an old rope necklace, so I tossed it away." I lied.

"Oh, ok." she looked dejected, but still smiled at me, probably already finding me attractive, and her arousal rising inside of her.

"What's you're name?" I asked.

"Cara" she said.

"Nice to meet you, Cara. I'm Max. All my sluts call me Sir though, strangely." I told her, and she balked at the use of that word.

"Sl.. sluts?"

"Of course. They are sluts. My sluts, as you are now." I said.

"I'm not your slut! That's not right!" She was getting huffy.

"OK, if you're not my slut, then stop me." I said, and proceeded to walk up to her, and cupped her luscious small breasts, manipulating them, playing with them. Then I pinched each nipple, and twisted.

"Mmmmmmm" she let out a long moan, and looked into my eyes with her half lidded ones.

"Looks like you're my slut after all." I grinned.

"Hey, sluts! Come down here." I said, as I continued to play with her cute nipples now at full hardness.

We were soon surrounded by 8 wet, sweaty sluts. Standing in the direct sun up on the trail with no shade, got them more sweaty than walking the distance to this spot. Cara just watched as all of them came into view down the small trail, and surround the two of us.

"Sluts, this is slut Cara. Cara.. my sluts." I introduced them as a whole.

Dani and Emily both came around to each side of Cara, and began to pet her, playing with her hair, and rubbing her arm. Emily was bold enough to take one of her nipples from my hand, and played with it herself.

"Welcome to the club, slut." Emily whispered in Cara's ear. Cara responded with a whimper.

"Is she ready to join the club, Sir? Shouldn't she be welcomed the right way?" Dani asked.

I just nodded once, and Dani's hand found it's way down Cara's shorts to see if she was ready to join us. Cara just groaned as a wet finger found it's way inside her.

Emily started off by lifting her t-shirt, forcing Cara to lift her arms to remove the offending cloth while Dani started pulling her shorts down over her hips.

"I think she's ready, Sir." Dani said.

I step closer, kiss her once on the mouth, and spun her around. Then I push on her shoulder, while holding her hip with the other hand. As she bends over, I go down to my knees, and sit face to slit with her wet pussy blossoming just for me. I lifted a finger and probed her slit before leaning in to take an initial taste of her. Finding her tasty enough, I dove in, licking around her pussy, and then through it, before flicking her clit with my tongue.

Cara's hips jerked when I did that, and she moaned again. I didn't let up at all, but doubled down instead. I opened wide, and took as much of her cunt into my mouth as possible, while licking between her folds. She became more wet with each stroke of my tongue, so I leaned back, and stood up. I put my hand on her back, and on her hip while Emma reached around me and undid my shorts, dropping them to the dirt.

I shuffled forward as Emma grabbed, and then guided my cock to Cara's little pussy, only to tease her a little. Emma rubbed me up and down her slit, before pushing me into her hole.

Dani had been whispering sweet nothings into her ear the whole time, and then a little louder she spoke to Cara again.

"Are you ready to accept the biggest cock ever?" she said.

I didn't wait for an answer, and started pushing inside of her. I didn't stop until my balls smacked into her clit. The girls surrounding me, and hiding our coupling from the trail above us. When I started to pull out, she whimpered again, and not too quietly. I pushed myself into her again, and she sighed. I stroked in and out of her time and again, a little faster each time. A little more forcefully. I didn't hear a complaint at all.

The girls all came around and touched her, or rubbed on her asshole before I could, and held her large B cup tits in their hands. Always keeping us covered from prying eyes from the trail. Krystal played the lookout.

"Thank you" was heard from many of my girls toward Cara. What was that for? Thankful that she joined the group? Thankful to her for dropping the necklace for me to find, only to capture each of them? Who knew? I just knew that I was enjoying new pussy in the hills, surrounded by sluts.

She started to clamp on my length, making it a bit harder to push into her, or to pull out. She wanted me deep inside her, and I was giving it. I pushed harder on each stroke, slamming into her ass, and nailing her clit with my balls. Grunts began to follow each thrust in. Another hand belonging to Erin, reached under her torso, and began to play with her clit, flicking it back and forth faster than my balls could slap it.

"Are you going to come on your master's cock?" I inquired of Cara.

All she could do was nod, shaking her ponytail around.

"Let's be sure to make that happen." I said, leaning over her body, and whispered into her ear. "Cum for me, slut." She did, and I'm glad that Dani was paying attention.

Dani quickly slapped a hand over her mouth to keep any noise from traveling farther than our little group.

"MMMMMM! Ungh!" she grunted behind the hand holding her mouth.

"That's a good girl." I said, and pulled her up to my chest, massaging her breasts with my hands.

"You're mine now." I whispered in her ear, before I let my softening cock slide out of her pussy.

"What do you say we call it, and go back home?" I asked the group.

No one had any objections, and helped get Cara dressed again. It didn't stop them from copping a feel, or a quick fingering as clothes were put back on. It looked like the group has already accepted her.

As a group, we left the spot, hidden by overgrowth, and headed down the trail. Cara's hand in my left, and Dani on my right. We made relatively good time on the hike down the hill, and found that Cara had driven there, so all the other girls took the 2 cars, and I rode with Cara in hers, so she could have her car at my place, too.

The drive was quick, and uneventful, other than cupping her breast once, while she was driving.

By the time we pulled up to the house, everyone else had already gone in. We came in to chaos in the main room. Everyone had their bags between their legs, digging through them for different clothes. Dani and Kim were missing, but found them a few minutes later, sharing a shower.

Erin and Melinda were headed to the door when we walked in. I gave them each a deep kiss, and let them head home. Emily, Megan and Krystal were mostly naked, as they changed into an alternate outfit. Laura was just sitting on the other couch watching everyone else undress, or redress as she'd already changed into her bikini.

I mentioned, after taking in the chaos of the living room, that I was going to speak to Cara alone in the bedroom, and wasn't to be disturbed. Everyone seemed to understand, so I took Cara's hand and guided her back to my bedroom to have a little sit down with her.

I hope to find out about this necklace, how she's used it, where she got it, and where it's from, if she knows. I rub my hands all over her, before sitting her down on the corner of the bed. Then I remove her shirt, being gentle as I lean over and kiss and lick at her nipples. I then have her lay back on the bed, and I slowly pull her shorts off again. I untie her shoes just enough to pull them off to allow her shorts to come off.

Her hands attempt at playing modest with me, but I hold her hands to her side, and kiss down from her neck, again to her small breasts, and down her stomach. I get her breathing a bit harder as I lick and suck on her hard clit, and then I move back up, and onto my side next to her. While I just run my right hand over her body, I whisper to her "Sleep slut" and she's out. The only thing that changes is her eyes become a bit more glassy, and her arms rest at her sides.

"Cara, I'm going to ask you some questions, and I expect you to answer truthfully through all of it. I need you to be honest with me. Honesty will equal pleasure today." I mention to her in her trance state.

"Mmmmm" she responds.

"OK, first off, where did you get the necklace? The blue stone?" I asked her.

"Gift. Mother gave to me." she said. I was circling her right nipple with a finger, but not touching it.

"A gift from your mom? Where did she get it?" I asked.

"Tunisia. Long trip around Mediterranean Sea coastal cities." she said to me. I moved to her left nipple, and repeated it's treatment.

"Tunisia? How did she get it?" I asked.

"Was in Sfax, Tunisia. Vendor had at booth." she responded, and I pinched her nipple, giving a little twist, receiving a groan in return.

"Good girl." I told her.

"How have you used the necklace?" I asked.

"Get laid. Get money. Other free stuff." she said. I pinched her other nipple then, and twisted it back and forth.

"Mmmm" she moaned.

"How did you figure out it's power?" I asked, and slid my hand down between her legs, and idly played with her clit.

"Mmmmm.. lifted up to look at with mom. Nothing. Then showed boyfriend. Zoned out. Followed what I said. Tried on other people. Same reaction." she said, and I dipped my finger into her sloppy wet cunt.

I inserted a second finger inside her, and scooped out a small load of our combined cum, and held it over her mouth.

"Open your mouth and taste my cum. You'll love the taste." I told her, and then let it all drip into her mouth.

"Mmmm" she moaned when swallowing the salty white globs.

"Do you still have a boyfriend I should know about?" I asked.

"Not really. He's just male slut for me." she said.

"You will break off all of your male sluts from your control, however you do it. You may not cum until you've freed your sluts and return to me." I ordered her.

"Yes, Sir." she responds.

"Wake up, slut." I said.

As she slowly became aware again, I was undressing, tossing my shorts away. When she saw me walk in between her legs, and fall to my knees, she moaned. I then took the liberty of sucking on her clit for a few minutes, to rile her up some, and teased her with one finger inside her. Then I stood up, put her legs on my shoulders, and guided my cock inside her.

"Ungh" she groaned out as I slowly buried myself inside her. Inch by slow inch. Only once I was bottoming out against her cervix did I pull out and slam back in.

"Who's pussy is this?" I asked.

"Ungh.. yours, Sir!" She groaned while receiving a hard pounding. Squelching noises could be heard from our joining, proving how wet she was.

"Who can use this pussy?" I asked.

"Mmmm.. only you, and your sluts, Sir!" she replied. I thrust harder into her, and giving her all I could.

I fucked her hard for a long time, slowing down once in a while to conserve a bit of energy, but would start slamming hard on each thrust. I knew she was close to the edge, and smiled at the thought that she won't be coming for a few days, at least. Not until she fulfilled my wishes first.

When I came, it was a monstrous explosion, filling her to the rim with cum again. I pulled out and told her to scoop up all my cum and eat it, before joining the group in the house. I grabbed my shorts, and pulled them up, fastened them, and walked out the door, leaving her to clean up herself.

When I returned to the living room, I only saw Dani, Emily, Laura, and Krystal. Most of the girls were just chatting away, while Emily was reading a book. I looked at the cover upon request, and noticed it was The Princess Diaries by Anne Rice book 4. I then began to wonder what she's going to take from those stories.

I then went to the kitchen to grab a beer after a nice fuck, when I noticed 3 girls on the deck sunbathing on towels, all of their heads closer to me. I pulled out another Rolling Rock, and headed out to the deck to say hi to my other sluts. When I did, I only recognized 2 of them. This doesn't sound good at all.

"Hello girls!" I said.

"Hi!" Ashley said.

"Hiya!" Emma said.

"Hi" Said the stranger.

""..and who is this?" I asked cautiously.

"This is Nikki. She works at the bar with us." Emma said.

"Hi Nikki. Nice to meet you." I returned.

I looked her up and down, and really wanted to send her on her way, no matter how gorgeous she was, and then admonish the girls for bringing her over here, but I couldn't do it. She had light brown hair down to her shoulders, and intense green eyes. Her chest stood out at probably a D cup, barely hiding behind 2 minuscule neon green triangles, and the bottoms were nothing more than a small gusset with strings to her hips.