Geocatched Pt. 17

Story Info
The adventure of a lifetime continues for Max.
10.3k words
4.69
3.4k
3

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 02/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Geocatched Part 17

You can't blame me. I'm just someone with a dick that seems to run the show once in a while. It's not my fault.

I can blame Nikki.

See, I had Emma bent over the coffee table, with her huge tits smashed into the table top, as I rode her from behind. She was the third girl that day that I had taken advantage of. They're always in and out, all the time, and with my libido, I take care of anyone that needs it, or anyone that's at the house.

First, it was Anne, who stayed over last night, and I got woken up by her pussy burying my cock inside it, bright and early. Then it was Emily, who was wound up from dreams she had, and stopped by to see if I was busy. She took my cock when I offered.

Then it was Emma, who came screaming as I plowed her, holding her hands behind her. She also needed to go to work for the evening shift at the shop, and couldn't stick around for more, after cleaning my shaft with her mouth, and taking a load of protein down her throat. She only stayed long enough to get dressed, and then ran off to work.

I just sat there on the couch naked but for my shirt, thinking what a great day today would be, and working out plans for the evening date night, when I heard a knock on the door. I got up, and walked to the door, yelling the whole way.

"You know you don't have to knock. You can just come back in. What did..." I shouted, and then had my voice die in my throat as I opened up the door, expecting Emily, but finding another wet dream, smiling back at me.

She was turned sideways, looking toward our neighbors place, before turning to face me. In doing so, I saw that she had an ass so big and rounded, you would think she does squats for a living. She was dressed in a blue blouse a size too small for her D cups to hide behind, and a pair of pin striped navy women's slacks hiding high heels under the cuff. Looking back up just as fast, I see another angelic face, well bordered by long bleach blonde hair, and brown eyes wide open, as well as her mouth. One hand was holding on to a suitcase standing tall beside her, with the handle extended.

Shit! Expecting one of the girls, I didn't bother with putting on my pants, and my big cock and balls were getting excited to see a new face. I tried to cover up by pulling my shirt down over my manhood, which stretched the neckline of the old ratty shirt to be pulled low enough for my blue stoned necklace to show itself to the light of the day, and to a new guest.

Thankfully, she saw the stone before she turned and ran away. Instead, she stood there with nothing between us, now that the door was wide open. I faltered for just a few seconds before I opened my mouth again.

"When I say, wake up, come inside so I can close the door, and stop, going right back into your trance, twice as deep. Wake up." I said quickly, and moved aside.

"Uhh hi! Is Nikki here?" she asked me, as she walked by me, and then stood still, in the middle of the living room.

Now, I took a moment to try and think clearly, even though my cock had woken up enough to stretch for the ceiling. Then my dick spoke for me, and recited my list of commands.

"I control your mind

I control your body

I control your soul

You are now obedient to me

It arouses you to be obedient to me

You are an obedient slut for me

You are very loyal to me

You are actually bisexual

Only one man arouses you sexually. Me.

You are attracted to me

You may have a girlfriend, but you belong to me.

Any time I'm around, or you think about me, you'll become wet and horny.

You must always be fully honest with me, and must do as I command.

When I've found other women to play with, you will not be jealous, but will want to join in

Mine is the only cock that you want. Mine is the only male cum you want. You love the taste

Sleep slut returns you to trance

You're going to start having very erotic dreams about me. Dreams where you submit to me.

Whenever you masturbate, I will be the one you fantasize about

The next time you masturbate, take, and send photos of yourself to xxx-xxx-xxxx. Any text you receive from that number will be the same as a command from me.

You will keep our relationships private outside of the harem

You cannot use the necklace on me without strict instruction first. That is forbidden."

It has become second nature to recite the list now, so that I can get through the list in a matter of moments, so it took no time to do here. Then I looked her over again. I think my cock got even harder.

"Wake up." I said as I decided to just hide myself with my hands and hide the necklace again.

"Nikki isn't here yet, but she was supposed to be by now. Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm a friend from our college days. She and I planned on going out for a late lunch after she got off work, since I'm in town." She said to me.

"Since she's not here, I'll have to entertain you until she is. Why don't you make yourself comfortable." I told her.

Instead of sitting down on the couch behind her, she started unbuttoning her blouse. I just stood there and watched her. What else could I do, but help her. I do like a strip tease though. Decisions, decisions.

"Am I being to forward?" She asked as she undid the last button on her shirt, and pulled it out from the waistband of her pants, shucking it off her shoulders.

"Not in my book." I said, and stepped forward to 'adjust her bra,' cupped both of her huge melons, squeezing them for ripeness, before reaching around, and unfastening the overworked bra.

Again, I reached out, and fondled her tits without the bra in the way, making sure to tease her nipples, twisting, and pulling, before releasing them again. I leaned in and nibbled on her ear before talking again.

"Let's take this in the other room." I whispered in her ear.

"Mmmmm" she responded energetically.

I turned her, and guided her ahead of me, through the house, and into my bedroom, with the shades still over the windows, so it was casting almost no light. I stopped her by my grip on her shoulders, and slid my hands down her arms to her belt buckle on her pants, released the offending garment, and then unfastened her pants, letting them slide over her fine ass, and down to the floor.

I knelt down then, and pulled her pants over her black heels, and then ran my hands up her fit legs, only to grasp her thong, and bring it down slowly. I leaned in as the garment slipped past my chin, and sniffed at her wet cunt, before removing the panties completely.

I stayed on my knees, and grabbed one hip, as my other hand went up her back, and pushed her forward, to lean over the bed. This spread her cheeks a bit, and showed her blossoming flower. I pressed my tongue into her wet folds, and took my first taste of new pussy. Divine would be one word to describe the taste.

I bathed her with my tongue, licking from clit to asshole, being sure to lick every centimeter of her. I kept at it forever it felt like, until she screamed into the comforter, and her pussy leaked all over my face. Only then did I stand up behind her luscious ass, allowing my cock to slap against her clit.

Even with the heels, she was still a few inches shorter than I am, so I bent my knees just a bit, and rubbed the head of my cock up and down her slit, lubing it up for entry. This elicited a long groan from her throat. It was time.

I was going to make her fuck me. I stepped away, and around in front of her on the bed, and told her to climb up, and take my cock inside her. She didn't waste a second, as she crawled up over my body, her big breasts hanging down below her, and headed my way. When she got to where she wanted, I leaned up, and suctioned her right nipple into my mouth to tease, as I reached up to hold her other breast.

She just sat down on me, spreading her pussy lips over my shaft, and slid up and down, making it slick for her. When she stood up on her knees over me, I was ready. She reached down, grasping my length, and positioned it at her entrance, before sitting down slowly, savoring her first time with me.

"GOD you're big!" she moaned out.

"You're rather tight, too." I said.

She got about half way, and I didn't want to wait any longer. I thrust up into her, burying my cock in her heated core.

"Mmmmmyessss" she moaned again.

I relaxed again, and she followed me down to squatting on me completely. There, we rested for a few moments, and then she started the climb up and off my shaft, and then back down slowly. If she didn't speed up soon, I was going to take over, and fuck her good. I didn't have to worry. She was worked up enough that she started squatting on me at a faster pace than I hoped for, flexing her thigh muscles over and over again.

"That feels so good. Ride that cock hard." I told her as I reached up for her hanging tits to kneed like dough.

She sped up even more, until her big round ass kept slapping on my upper thighs. She rode me like this for some time before I wanted a change, and her legs seemed like they were shaking a bit from her position.

I lifted her off of me, sat up, and swung my right leg over my left, so I was kneeling over her right leg, and held on to her left leg over my shoulder. There, I positioned myself to reenter her once again.

Just as I thrust into her, I heard the door close out front. It didn't matter, and I pulled out, only to thrust back in harder.

"Hello? I'm sorry I'm late! I had some real bad diners today. Where are you? Has my friend stopped by yet?" Her voice constantly getting louder as she got closer and closer to the bedroom.

When she got to the door of the bedroom, she stopped, with mouth open wide. My cock sleeve was on her side, both tits stacked on each other, my hand pressing on both, and her hair obscuring her face.

"Is that... is that Moe?" Nikki asked me.

"Moe? Is that your name?" I asked as I pulled out of her briefly.

"Uhhh you must be Max." She said.

"That's me. Good to meet you" And then I thrust hard into her again, making her left thigh slap on my stomach.

"OMG! You didn't even get her name before stabbing her with your sword?" Nikki almost laughed.

"She caught me with my pants down" I said.

"That's no reason to..." she started on me but I cut her off.

"Hey.. you're in my room. Naked. Now." I said, and Nikki complied quickly.

Once she shed her clothes, I reached out toward her, and she came to me, one knee on the bed, until the back of her neck was in my hand. There I gripped with my left hand, guided her face down, and with my right hand, squeezed and lifted Moe's left tit, pressing it into Nikki's mouth. Then I started fucking Moe hard.

"OHFUCKFUCKFUCK!" Moe screamed out.

"Are you gonna cum on my cock, slut?" I asked.

"YEEESSSSSS!" she hissed.

"Cum for me, slut." I commanded, and she did.

"CUUUMMMMIIIIING!!!" she screamed into the comforter, as her hips shook, her leg on my shoulder flexed, and her cunt gripped me tight like a virgin.

I couldn't withstand the grip her pussy gave me, and I began to shoot glob upon glob of my cum deep into her center. That set her off again, or at least extended her orgasm. She almost shook Nikki off her tit, but she latched on well with her lips. Then she just collapsed, passed out on the bed with a cock buried inside her.

I reached over and grabbed Nikki by the hair, pulling her off of Moe's tit, and pulled her down to our joining, pressing her face into Moe's cunt, as I vacated her flooded hole. Nikki immediately began licking up our joint spend, and I climbed off the bed, walking around behind her, and quickly stabbed into her with my sword.

Now, I was just trying to take the edge off for tonight's date night with the pregnant girls. I wanted pussy, and I was going to take all that showed up today. Nikki was my next conquest, and I took her hard. She was kneeling on the bed with her legs out in the splits, her ass and pussy both wide open for the taking.

I reached down and cupped both of her marvelous tits in my hands, using them as handholds while plowing into her dripping cunt at a hard pace. She mewled off and on into her friend's cunt, while licking her clean.

I wasn't going to last long, and I didn't plan on it either. I just wanted to cum again, so I barreled on inside Nikki's tight twat, her ass slapping my pelvis on every thrust. I looked over at Moe as I pounded her friend, and thought about how I'd love to take her again soon, while she was in town.

She mewled in her sleep, and I finally noticed when she was waking up, she reached up and grabbed her own breast to squeeze rhythmically. Her other hand went down to hold Nikki's hair, keeping her head in place. Moe's left leg bent back, resting her foot on her right thigh, and her heel holding Nikki's head where it was.

When I came, I came hard, shooting rope after rope of cum deep into Nikki's cunt. Some didn't have the room inside her, and was bubbling out around my cock. I pinched her nipples hard before pulling out of her. One of her hands reached down, and covered up her cunt as I slipped out of her, holding in my spend.

"I know you're old friends, but why don't you two get to know each other a bit more here. I'll be back in a while." I told them.

"Mmmmm" was heard from them both.

I walked out to the kitchen to make something to snack on since it was late afternoon now, and didn't want to spoil my appetite for tonight.

It was still nice out, as I reminisced about the last few months. The last time I took a random girl was back in July at the fireworks show, and then just now at home. I'm really not trying to add more to my harem, but it just seems to happen.

Then my mind went off to the girls I'd be spending time with tonight, and how our lives intersected originally, and how we are now. With all the girls in our 'family,' there isn't always a lot of time to spend with each individual, and with their busy schedules, finding time can be rough, but we do it.

The two lesbians are growing well by now, as they're well into their second trimester of the pregnancy. The belly on each is showing well, and their breasts have grown a bit more, too. It'll be good to see them again tonight, as it's been a few weeks now.

I must have been thinking long and hard about the girls with my eyes closed, because suddenly I felt lips on the head of my long and hard cock. My eyes opened in shock, and it was Moe showing love to my thick rod. I allowed her to do her thing, kissing her way down to my balls, which she sucked into her mouth, tonguing each in turn, before kissing her way back to the tip.

When she put my cock into her mouth, I reached up and took a grip of her hair, ready to guide her to what I wanted.

"Mmmmm" she hummed on the tip of my cock, just enticing it to grow even harder.

"That's a good little slut." I told her, and she mewled as though she had just cum again.

I'm glad I was sitting down on the couch because from what I've felt so far from her is that she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch in record time. I scooted forward on the couch so she'd have some more space to swallow my cock. I began to guide her up and down, just enough for my helmet to touch the back of her mouth, allowing her to clean off my cock from both hers and Nikki's juices.

I looked down on her, and saw that she was still naked, and out in front of the big front window. I wonder if that bothered her at all when she came out. I didn't care if it did, but curious. I began to test her gag reflex, and pushed her just a little farther into her throat on every down stroke she took. She seemed to take it well.

Just then, the front door opened, and in walked the pregnant lesbians, who stopped cold in their tracks once they realized that who was choking on my cock was someone they didn't know. They at least closed the door before asking.

"And who is this, Sir?" Erin asked.

"Hi girls. This is Moe. She's a friend of Nikki's." Moe attempted to squirm, or at least come off my cock to say hi, but I wouldn't let her.

"She would say hi, but she's a bit busy at the moment. You both look stunning." I said, and pulled Moe down onto me fully, burying her nose in my short and curlies.

"Thank you, Sir." Melinda said. "We dressed up for you."

"I can see that." I said, looking them over as I finally released Moe to the tip of my cock, and pushing her down again.

The girls were both wearing sundresses of different colors and styles. Melinda had a navy blue piece down to the knees, strapless, and pleated around her breasts, which emphasized her chest well. It was a form fitting dress, and it hugged her expanding belly well.

Erin had a light green sundress on that also emphasized her chest, as almost anything she wore would show off the mammoth size of her tits anyway, but it held tight to her form as well, showing the baby bump before stopping mid thigh.

"Is it already time for our date?" I asked.

"It sure is. Our reservation is in about 30 minutes, and with the drive time, that doesn't leave much time here." Erin said.

"Well, I better catch up and get dressed." I said, as I began to really fuck Moe's face. "She just wanted her protein first."

"Get ready, slut!" I said to Moe.

I kept up the quick pace as I fucked Moe's mouth and throat, until my cock exploded with jet after jet of my cum directly down her throat. I pulled back for a few more jets to land on her tongue, before I pulled her off of me, tears streaking her cute face, and saliva dripping down the corner of her mouth.

She sat back on her ankles, and I got up, sidestepping around her, and headed for my bedroom. I found a nice purple dress shirt I left unbuttoned at the neck, and black slacks, and shoes. Heading to the bathroom, I quickly checked my hair and brushed my teeth, and then took a piss.

When I got back to the living room, I found all 3 girls chatting quietly. I picked up my keys, and looked them over. All three on the couch, my lesbians on either side of Moe, Erin had a hand on Moe's thigh, and Melinda was playing with her hair.

"Shall we go, ladies?" I asked.

They didn't answer, but Melinda leaned over and kissed Moe's cheek, as they both stood up and headed toward the door.

The trip to the restaurant was not eventful, as we all just chatted about Moe, and what the girls were up to recently. When I pulled in to the parking lot, my typical spot was taken up by a black party bus, but I was able to park on the far side of it, obscuring the view from the building. We all got out, heading to the front door, my arms around both of them.

Once inside, Clair burst out in a big smile. She came to us, before we could get to her station.

"Hello, Sir. Ladies." She nodded at both of the girls. "Your typical table, I presume?" She said with a wink.

"That would be perfect." I said, and she had us follow her to the back of the joint, walking by a large party of what I'd guess, of cheer leaders.

I only thought about them for a half a moment, but my dick did rise to attention at the thought of bedding the group. We finally found our places at our table in the back of the restaurant, not too far from all the cheer leaders unfortunately. It wouldn't be such a quiet night, I would guess.

Once again, I sat between both girls, and then Clair said that Stephanie wouldn't be here tonight. She found herself sick this afternoon, so a new hire would take care of us for the evening.

"That's fine." I said, and then asked for an empty glass, as I began to pull down on Melinda's dress top, exposing her thick bra.

When I pulled down her bra cups, her nipples were prominently exposed, and already hard. Clair stood and stared for a second before acknowledging the request, and walked off.

"Are you feeling full today?" I asked Melinda.

"OMG, that felt weird, even if we knew her. Yeah, I'm full." She said, turning a shade of pink.