Geoff and Chet Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I looked up and saw his dark, raw taking of my white ass repeated in the mirrors surrounding the room. We weren't alone. The mirrors were alive. This was a group dance—and all of us muscled rosy gold white boys were being taken simultaneously by tall, hot, dark-haired savages. Sweat glistened in the occasional lightning, like strobes. It was wild. We had our own club—and once again our own orgy.

He drew his palm to his lips to taste me and I pulled away and spun around to capture his mouth with my own. Quickly, Geoff grabbed my ass cheeks and lifted. "I need to see you, lover. I need to be in you now." I jumped and curled my arms around his neck, clasping my fingers behind as my legs caught his waist and he backed to the sofa arm for support. He pulled me into a deep kiss and positioned his cockhead again at my wet swollen entrance. And then I dropped hard on his dick and he bottomed, deep bottomed, as I tensed and threw my legs out and pulled into an arm swing around his neck. I pulled my chest back, pushed into him, and his cock stroked my p-spot hard. He stabbed again and I shouted in ecstasy.

I groaned a deep guttural sound of passion from the pit of my being. "I'm coming, Geoff. Big time."

"Holy shit. Give it up to me, lover. So am I. You are some sexy dancer." He seemed to be at the edge of a hypnotic trance.

"For you babe, anytime." And we both erupted in a hot volcanic explosion of passion and fell over the arm into the sofa.

The lights flickered and returned and the music began again. I was now on top and we were both still hard. His chest was coated with ropes of my cum so I leaned into him and squirmed to coat us both, licked some from his pecs and took his mouth and tongue with all the force I had left. Then, I collapsed on him, limp and drained.

"I'm glad we weren't at the club."

"Babe, so am I. But, I don't think Houston has a club this good. Certainly not this exclusive. I don't ever want to see you this passionate on any club dance floor."

"And let's keep the mirrors."

BD

12