Geoff and Chet Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of this prepared me for Geoff's folks—how they treated me and how they looked at the world. They viewed the world as an Eden in which their sons could flourish. I was soaking it up. I was as much in love with Geoff's family as I was with him. And I was slowly getting over the feeling that I wasn't worth their love.

Of course my "worth" was tied up with a deep feeling that I had somehow betrayed Geoff. When we first met (and when we were just flirting), we each opened up completely about our past sexual experiences, fears and expectations. Then, as our relationship deepened—and I had much more to lose, I had essentially shut down a part of me. I felt that, although I had told Geoff almost everything about Reg, maybe I did encourage his advances. And I didn't really come completely clean about Pete. I wasn't attracted to Pete. I knew that. But, I liked the idea that someone like Pete was attracted to me. And the guilt was still eating away at me. I was good at rationalizing—but not that good. Some day when Pete was "just history," I knew I would tell the story to Geoff—as an anecdotal joke. Right now, the idea was still too raw.

I guess the Peters were giving me a great deal to be thankful for—and not just a handsome partner they had raised as a son. One who loved me unconditionally. One who accepted me as I am, flaws and all. I resolved to be worthy of their gifts.

*********

The Pro-Draft list was out on Friday as promised. It was alphabetical and did not in any way suggest ranking. I was on the list. So was Reg. (He had not told RCC that he was a candidate. And, I guess he had not disclosed to the selection committee that, although he was technically a senior, he was taking a fifth year, presumably with amateur status at Rice.) I received a personal email asking me to choose some dates for the in person interview in Los Angeles before December 20. Val insisted on popping a cork to celebrate. Then Geoff and I went off to shower for our planned evening with the guys. Of course, during the shower, he made it official and popped my cork—a very curious mixed metaphor, because he actually let me position him against the shower wall, where I stretched him out and plugged his opening with my long thick cork before I sprayed my fizz inside. So I was doing the popping and he was the one who was corked. Oh well, not every metaphor is perfect.

The evening with Sven and two other guys was pleasant. All were easy to talk with and Sven and Geoff were obviously close friends, trading "shop" stories. He told us that he had had a few dates with young ladies, but nothing had developed. So far, Geoff was apparently his only male partner. (Geoff could really spoil you for any other.) After a few drinks, the other two guys left, and I looked over at Geoff, who was watching Sven intently as Sven pitched a story about his EMT experiences. "So Sven, have you considered a more intimate evening with Geoff and me?"

Geoff looked surprised, but smiled and added, "We'd like that. But it has to be at your place since our house is full at the moment."

"Sure. I even had the place cleaned today. So it's presentable. I'm not sure where this is going. But, I have always enjoyed being with Geoff. And he obviously is into you, Chet. Maybe, it's time to add another experience to my lifestyle."

"I want you to know, Sven, that it will be first for me as well—and as far as I know for Geoff."

"Yup. Me too."

"Here's to new experiences!"

None of us had drunk much at that point, so we decided we could take both cars to Sven's condo which turned out to be in a mid-rise with views of Lake Travis, not far away. It was very well designed and furnished. Obviously someone professional had been involved, but it was definitely a masculine cave: comfortable leather, lots of wide screens, plush carpeting, not much art—but sports trophies, banners and framed jerseys (all Aggie). We arrived quickly with almost no traffic, left our shoes at the door, and went into the living space with all the LEDs. All of us started stripping.

"Geoff, the bedroom is through that door. I've got a king and a large LED in there. Can you find a porn channel to set the tone? I'll get us some drinks. Shall we start with Tequila shots or do you want more beer?"

"Shots, please," we called out simultaneously.

Geoff walked into the bedroom. I noticed that Sven's and my eyes were glued to his fantastic ass muscles as he moved away. Sven looked at me, and asked, "Are all of Geoff's partners packers? You've got a nice dick."

We walked into the room. Geoff had found an on demand porn channel and selected "gay orgies" for a sub-category. An eight person session based around a California swimming pool appeared. The guys were good looking, tanned, athletic and all over each other. Multiple double penetrations were evident on several poolside chaises.

"Let me suggest something right off. If anyone feels uncomfortable about anything that is going down, the word is 'Uncle' and we stop and recess for another day."

"Agreed." Also, I know Chet and I are clean. I presume you are still being tested every week at the hospital. Se we don't need protection." "Okay."

I noticed, of course, that, although Sven and I were very different body types—he was heavier and more muscled, we were about the same height and coloring, but my dick was longer and had more girth. But Sven really had a knock-out body. Geoff was the standout dark, taller figure with significantly larger equipment. Sven placed the shot glasses, a Tequila bottle and two large tubes of lube on the dresser.

"Sven, this is your place. You're the master of the games."

"No, I don't think so. Not enough experience. Geoff, you do it. But you did promise me that I could fuck you next time. I'm going to hold you to that. I also wouldn't mind doing Chet."

"How many more guys have you promised could fuck you--next time?" I asked. Geoff smiled, but didn't answer.

Instead he began, "We've got a few options. Serial sex or sandwich. What appeals?"

"Serial sex seems like normal sex—just more of it. Let's try some more complex positions."

Geoff went to the bed to lay down on his belly, spread eagle and arms stretched to the headboard. He pulled a pillow under his gut so his bubble presented nicely. Sven picked up the lube and began preparation as Geoff squirmed beneath his ministrations.

I reached behind Sven and applied some lube and probed his gateway as he bent over Geoff. It didn't take long to open him. (Later he explained that he had been using a plug for several days in anticipation that Geoff would want a shot at his ass.)

When Geoff indicated he was ready, Sven began the process of working his thick pole into Geoff. When he reached bottom with Geoff moaning in pleasure, he stopped moving, so I aimed and began my own descent. My dick slipped right in and I tapped his P-spot a few times as he voiced several obscenities. We remained still for a few minutes as each of us began to feel the new experiences: Sven was tighter for me than Geoff; Sven was fucking a guy—not just any guy, but the sex god, Geoff, for the first time; Sven was fucking and being fucked simultaneously. Sven remarked, "You've both got to try this. The best feeling in the world. Being inside while someone is up to the hilt inside you. I feel like I'm a bit of a marionette with Chet working my controls—but a marionette with lots of feeling. I think the way this works is that Chet you pull back, I lift to follow, then both of us push forward. Maybe we need a nursery song for rhythm?"

I was on my knees and backed off, pulling out so only the head remained inside. Then Sven pushed up and withdrew while simultaneously impaling himself on my dick. "I'm not going to last guys. We should have taken the edge off first."

"Actually we did, several times already today."

"So you guys are already ahead of me."

"So just go for it. Then we can decide what cums next." So I gripped Sven's hips and remained planted while he pistoned Geoff with me riding his ass and adding weight and thrust to his pushes. I could tell both were about to explode. So when Sven went deep and hosed Geoff's gut with his hot cream, and Geoff shot into Sven's fist, I started pumping, which prolonged Sven's orgasmic spasms and brought on my own. Then we all collapsed on the bed with arms, hands, legs and dicks tangled and dripping with spunk. We all had had massive orgasms.

"Guys, you know that I'm the math/finance student. I just realized that there are at least 24 variations on what we just did. I don't think I can handle more than a few. Let's choose the next couple wisely."

And so we did. Sven fucked me missionary style. He was considerate, loving and, near the end, very athletic, pounding my ass with repeated thrusts, hitting my prostrate so often that he brought me to a great prostatic orgasm before I ejaculated. Geoff started to orchestrate by planting his hand on Sven's cheeks and his thumb in the anal opening, but I waved him off and he sat back on his legs watching and stroking. Then he positioned himself over my head and I drew him in—ultimately earning a face-hosing as Sven deposited at the other end. My first spit roast.

Finally, recognizing that Geoff and I had each other always, we wanted to create a going away gift for Sven. We placed him in the center of the king on his knees and elbows. Geoff got behind and was soon planting his sword deep in Sven's scabbard. When he had established a pace, I knelt at Sven's head and began teasing his mouth with my rod. Soon he had accepted most of it and Geoff and I established a rhythm. I reached over and pulled Geoff into a deep soul kiss, forming the perfect love triangle. We both exploded at the same time—Sven taking my cream—the first time he had deliberately swallowed any man's cum.

Exhausted, we stretched out on the bed, lazily stroking each other's balls, cocks, and abs. "I think I've had enough for tonight." Then it was shower time. We dressed, had a final drink, and Geoff and I left for home after embracing Sven.

"What a great night!"

When we reached the SUV, I looked over at Geoff, "I don't think this is going to be something we want to try very often—if ever again."

"I agree. Our sex has become so much more than an athletic, physical release—although it is that. Love does make a difference. I like Sven, but he will always be just a fuck-buddy—with your permission always."

"Does that mean I get one too?"

"If you ever think you need more than me, just let me know. I've got lots of toys."

"I guess that's a no."

12