George's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I to heavy!" He gasped.

"No... not it all!"

Knowing all was well, he let his lust run wild as his ass reciprocated, driving his cock, in an almost vertical position, repeatedly into his mother. Her lavish bush flashed before him. He preferred it like that...lavish. His desire was to fill her pussy with his active semen. He could envision his cock spewing his semen inside her. He could pretend his mother's pussy, her belly, was fertile. Come on... back, he pleaded, one more minute... one more...damn, it hurts!

"Come on, baby!" Irene pleaded. "Come in me! I want your cum inside of me... inside my pussy... my belly! Fuck me, George! Come in me."

Her words set him on fire, but the last caused him to leap off the top rung of the ladder.

"AAjgggggg! Fuckkkkkkkkkkk!" He moaned loudly, feeling his cock jerk one, two, three times spewing his cum into her pussy. "Do you feel it! Do you feel it? Ohhhhhhhhh, fuckkkkkkk!"

Irene felt his cock jerk too and patted his back lovingly. "Yes! Yes, I felt it too. That was good, baby! I needed that. I needed that real bad! It's been so long."

George rolled off to her right side. Their breathing soon returned to normal as he lay, his left hand, roaming lightly over her mound, curling the sodden hair with his fingers. They were both damp with perspiration. The abundant hair on her mound was beginning to mat due to its wetness.

She reached to take hold of his less than limp cock. His cock had not deflated completely as it often did after sex with Jean. They toyed with each other for a few long minutes.

"You like that nasty talk, don't you?" she stated more than asked.

"I find it lends a bit to help build up the lust. Jean likes me to come quickly after getting her off and it usually works."

"I bet I like to screw a lot more than she does."

"We will work it out as we go, I suppose." He proposed. "You've given me your treasure and I certainly want you to be happy."

There was silence and they drifted off.

George was aware of his surroundings first and turned his head to eye the clock. Not really knowing when they had began their intercourse in the bedroom, he was unsure how long he and his mother had fucked or napped. The clock did tell him he had two and half hours to go before having to be home.

He rolled to his left elbow and stared at his mother's naked body. He began to suckle on his sleeping mother's nipple. He began to think about how well their sexual intercourse had gone. She had accepted the situation and was not going to be reluctant to spread her legs for him again. He began to think about his come probably seeping from her and staining the sheets.

He soon felt her hand on the back of his head pulling his face against her. His right hand went straight to her pussy, middle finger extended. He pushed his finger slightly into her only to get it wet. She did not offer any word of condemnation as before. He pushed his finger in... ever deeper... and began to finger-fuck her for perhaps... well... until he was happy. Had she not spread her legs...encouraging him to continue?

Returning to her clit, he rotated his finger over it until he received the moan he expected.

Being finger-fucked had its merits, and she felt the urge to acquire his cock. She found him firm as ever and when he maneuvered atop her her legs spread with no prompting. Her knees lifted and she placed the domed head to her. Slowly, she felt his cock penetrate her once more. She felt herself cradled lovingly. Then, felt his cock stroking into her.

A few long minutes passed.

"You haven't had enough of your mother's pussy?" She said lovingly.

"I just want to be inside of you a little longer, if you do not mind. Your pussy is so warm and tight."

"Stay as long as you like. It hasn't gotten a lot of use since your father left. Just that one time."

"Damn, it's good!" George praised with emphasis.

Her knees soon dropped... feet flat on the floor.

"If you think you have another one in you, go for it! Don't expect too much participation on my part accept to lay here willingly... very willingly...and with love."

"How often do you think you will want to... screw?" George inquired a few minutes into his one-sided intercourse.

"Well, you usually stop by to see me or take me somewhere two or three times a week. I would think that's a start?"

"I should be so fortunate!"

"It has been a long time for me, so I am probably going to need some TLC pretty often for a while."

"If we don't have enough time... to screw, Sis... and you have an inch, it only takes a few minutes to eat your pussy. Just remember that."

"I will!"

A few more minutes of intercourse and George pulled slowly out of his mother, rubbing his face between her breasts as he sat back on his haunches. He sat staring at her for a long minute.

"You're quite proud of yourself, aren't you?" Irene chuckled, looking up into her son's barely distinguishable face. "You would be surprised to know how many times I have fantasized about you and me. It never comes about the way you think it will. I suppose, we are now going to have a long sexual relationship."

"Turnover to your belly." He directed, assisting her to turn.

George lowered himself onto his mother's buttocks and began probing between her legs with the head of his cock.

Irene did not know exactly, but she knew he was trying to get his cock inside her. She postured her ass to assist. When she felt it stick into her, she lifted her ass high and pushed back, sending him deep. Something new! Her breath caught.

George took his mother at her word and began to pound her ass, pushing forward to send his cock deep.

Irene could not stifle her grunts and moans with each deep penetrating thrust. She was quite surprised that they were involuntary! She felt no immediate arousal but just immense pleasure! That was to change.

"Your ass is made for this kind of fucking!" He praised. "I'm not hurting you, am I?"

"No! Hell no!" She assured him. "Pound hell out of me! Pound my fuckin ass! You sweet cock mother-fucker."

George was not aware his mother's right hand had slipped between her legs and she was manipulating her clit with her middle finger. She quickly discovered, due to her bouncing midsection produced by the ass pounding she was receiving from her son, that she was able to hold her finger rigid, caused it to stroke her clit repeatedly.

She was soon to discover, screwing her son on a regular basis, that she was mufti-orgasmic, making them both quite pleased.

"You going to come in me again?" She moaned. "You going to come into your mother's pussy again, you mother-fucker!"

"You can bet your sweet assssss I am!" He growled.

The bed was normally quiet but with the commotion going on top side there was a subdued sound of bed springs that mixed with the moans, groans and heavy breathing.

Jean, with her skinny ass, rarely let George screw her in such a manner. She complained it hurt. A few girlfriends had allowed him to screw them this way. It was his favorite!

"I'm close George!"

George had no idea how his mother had come to be so close to an orgasm. Not knowing it was his him, he revved up his rhythm to a breakneck speed, hammering her ass, shoving up to get his cock deep.

They both growled and moaned together as the orgasms gripped both strongly.

"You sweet mother-fuckerrrrr!" Irene was barely able to utter as her body collapsed.

"Mercy woman!" George barely whispered as he collapsed on top of her, only to rolled quickly off of her.

"You have enough of Mama's pussy now?" She chuckled.

"You never struck me as a comedian." He chuckled.

A quick shower for him and a good night kiss for his mother as she lay in bed.

"A positive experience?" He quizzed.

"Very positive, my dear." She replied. "see you soon."