George's Sexual Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
George's Sexual Awakening Chapter Two.
6.7k words
4.45
2.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

I strongly recommend that you read chapter one to get to know George and the girls before you read this. Everyone in these stories is over the age of eighteen.

On returning to University, I had lost my virginity too and my fear of nudity, so I was ready and keen to explore the opportunities that university had to offer. There was still the lack of privacy for sex though, as I shared a room with Tony. However, during the holiday, fate intervened. Mrs. Flint's idiot son managed to set the kitchen on fire by forgetting about the chip pan while his mother was out. The kitchen was badly ruined and the whole house was smoke damaged. Mrs. Flint asked the university to find us alternative accommodation and we moved into two single rooms in the student accommodation blocks.

The word got around that I now had my own room and suddenly the Byefield House girls seemed to get friendly with me. I soon learned that the word had got around that I was no longer a virgin; a man of the world now, with an eight-inch cock!

Jane was the first one to make advances. She boldly told me that we should get together and invited herself to my room 'for coffee'. I told her I was sorry but I didn't have any, but she turned up anyway and I soon found she wasn't interested in coffee at all. As soon as she entered my room, she pushed me back on the bed and started to kiss me. I kissed her back and we were soon naked and I was sucking on her 36D tits. My cock was instantly hard as a rock and she sucked it as if her life depended on it. I was a horny eighteen-year-old at the time and I didn't last more than a couple of minutes before I filled her mouth with creamy spunk which she dutifully swallowed.

The gorgeous girl then sat on my face and encouraged me to lick and suck her twat. She was a very good tutor and came three times over the next half hour. By that time my jaw was sore and my cock was rock hard again, so I did the right thing. I rolled on a condom and fucked her hard. When I was running out of steam, she got on top of me and rode me hard until we both climaxed. Naked and exhausted we snuggled together in my single bed and slept soundly until dawn. I woke to discover insatiable Jane sucking my morning glory hard cock and we repeated the previous night's performance, much to our mutual satisfaction. I had to stand guard outside the men's shared bathroom while Jane went for a pee, then we went down to the dining room for breakfast with a big smile on both of our faces.

This was only the beginning. The college I was living in had been an all-female college some years before and now it was co-ed guys were still outnumbered nine to one by the girls. I felt like a fox in a hen coop. Over the next few months, I went to the gym nearly every day and my body became more and more ripped and sculpted. When the word got around about my early sexual adventures and my eight inch cock, the girls seemed to be attracted to me like moths to a flame. If I saw an attractive girl on campus, I would ask her for a date and nine out of ten of them said yes. Also, girls kept coming up to me to ask if I was free that evening. It became clear that many of them were still shy virgins and the word had got around that I was ready and willing to remedy this condition. I was usually happy to oblige. Even fat or ugly girls were often good in bed, given the right sort of encouragement! I became very skilled at giving these girls a good time and usually they were more than willing to reciprocate. The fat or ugly girls were always very grateful and my eight-inch cock isn't given to discrimination. Over the next year I think I fucked every single one of the Byefield House girls who were present at the 'naked party'. I looked back on that night with great memories. It was the start of my sexual awakening.

Some of my sexual experiences during that year stand out in my mind so I shall recall them here.

Greta was one of the Byefield House girls. She had ash blonde hair and stunning model girl looks. She was slim and as tall as me with tits that looked just a little too large for her frame. I had seen her naked at the Byefield House 'party' and I must say that she looked stunning without her clothes as well. However, she had a reputation for being an unapproachable 'ice queen'.

One day I was sitting alone in the dining room as my friends had just left to go to a lecture. Greta approached me and asked if she could join me. Of course, I was happy to speak to such an attractive girl but I was very surprised because I had never had a conversation with her before.

She asked "George, do you mind if I ask you for some advice?"

"Of course not." I replied, "How can I help?

She blushed bright red and whispered to me "I'm very shy. Can you help me come out of my shell? I want to be like the other girls."

"I'll be glad to help, if I can" I replied. "I think we should find somewhere private so we can talk, if that's OK with you? Are you free now?"

"All right, can we go to your room please? I'm still in the shared dormitory at Byefield House."

Once we were in the privacy of my room, she really opened up. She stammered out this obviously pre-prepared speech: "George, I'm very shy, especially with boys as I went to an all-girls' school before I came to university. The boys often stare at me and they make comments and I just know how to deal with that. I'm sure they all think I'm stuck up or feel superior to them, but that's just not true. I just don't know what to say or do? I want to be like the other girls and flirt with the boys and maybe have a boyfriend, but I just don't know how to start."

I thought hard about how I could help, then I replied. "Greta, you're a gorgeous girl. Nearly every guy I know would love to be your boyfriend. I know this is easy to say, but you just need to relax and be yourself. It's like you've built a wall around yourself as a form of protection. It's time to take a deep breath and lower the defences. The boys are people just like you. Most of us are as scared inside as you are. We're just more used to being pushy to get what we want."

Greta just didn't believe that I was scared too. She argued: "You didn't seem scared, George, you came to the Byefield House party and you put on a strip show for us."

"Greta, I was bloody terrified! I only agreed to do it because Jane blackmailed me. She threatened to report me for sleeping with Mary in her dormitory after the party."

Greta looked very surprised and fired back: "Well you certainly didn't look scared! You really put on a show and you took off all your clothes in front of a room full of girls."

I retorted, "That's exactly my point, Greta. I was terrified, but I overcame my fear and made myself relax and put on the show. Once I got started, I started to enjoy it and I was very encouraged by the reaction I got from the girls. Can I remind you that, later on, you too got naked and danced along with the rest of us?"

"Yes, I did." She admitted, "But I was drunk and I just did what everyone else did."

"Did you enjoy dancing naked?" I inquired. "You lost your inhibitions because of the alcohol and because you went along with the crowd. But you don't have to be drunk to overcome your inhibitions. And when you do, I'm sure you will start to enjoy yourself."

"OK, I think I understand." She said uncertainly, "But, how do I get started?"

"Well, you could ask me for a date. You won't be rejected, so there's no risk for you," I ventured.

She looked shocked and asked: "You mean you'd really go on a date with me?"

"Of course," I replied "I'd be completely mad to refuse a beautiful girl like you. Why don't we go to see a movie tomorrow evening and have a drink together afterwards?"

"OK, George, that sounds very nice. I'd love to do that." She agreed. "There is something else I'd like to ask you, while we're here."

"Fire away!" I said, thinking I had some idea about what was coming next.

She blushed again and stammered out: "It's about the sex thing. I wouldn't know how to get started."

I smiled at this and reassured her, "You don't need to worry about that, Greta, sex is the most natural thing in the world. If and when you feel turned on, just go with the flow. You'll probably start with kissing and then just take it from there, exploring each other's body. If it feels good and you want to go further, just let it happen. But both of you need to agree. Don't let anybody force you, or try to persuade you, to do anything you don't want to. If you feel that sex is a possibility, I advise you make sure that you always use condoms and maybe see a doctor to get on the contraceptive pill so you can relax and enjoy it. You don't want to get pregnant at your age."

She sounded relieved to hear this advice. "OK, but I think the kissing will be the hard part. I've never kissed anyone on the lips before. And I wouldn't know how to start."

"I can help you with that!" I grinned "Just relax!"

I drew her toward me and looked into her eyes, seeing the fear caused by sudden move. I just held her and stroked the back of her ash blonde hair until I felt her relaxing. "You're so beautiful Greta," I murmured in her ear. "Wouldn't you like to kiss me?" I leaned in and softly kissed her neck, breathing in her natural warmth as well as the flowery perfume that she wore. She breathed out her nervousness as I looked into her beautiful face again and, as our eyes met, I saw her lips part slightly. This was the moment. I knew she was ready for her first kiss. I drew her further into my arms and kissed her gently on the lips. At first her lips felt hard and unyielding, but soon she relaxed and her lips met mine and softened as she returned the kiss. I didn't rush things and we enjoyed the gentle kiss together. I held her tight and ran my hands gently up and down her shoulders and back to calm her and was rewarded as her mouth opened like a flower as the kiss became more passionate.

As we broke the kiss and came up for air, Greta moaned: "Oh goodness, I didn't know it would be like that. There was nothing to be scared of. I loved it!"

She kissed me again and ran her hands up and down my chest. Then she moved her hands to the back of my head and ran her fingers through my hair. This was really turning me on and I started to fantasise about having some real sex with this blonde beauty. I didn't want to scare her though by going too far, too fast. I decided to continue after our date night with her awakening.

Our date night went really well. We watched a romantic movie at the local cinema. At one tear-jerking point in the movie, Greta reached out and held my hand for reassurance. I didn't object and took the opportunity to put my other arm around her and held her close. She responded by leaning her head in against my shoulder. After the movie we went to Mario's for a pizza and then after that to the local pub for a drink. When I dropped her off at Byefield House, she thanked me for a wonderful evening and leaned in for a lingering goodnight kiss before scurrying off into her dormitory. I felt sure that she would ask me if we could take it further and, it turned out that I was right. The next day she sat next to me at lunch and asked if she could come up to my room in the evening. Who was I to say no? It was clear that Greta had decided to put her shyness aside and explore her sexuality further with me.

That evening Greta knocked on my door and, as soon as the door closed behind her, she leaned in for a kiss. We stood there kissing for a few minutes then I steered her toward my bed. Those student rooms were pretty small and sparsely furnished. Besides the bed there was just an armchair, a desk and upright chair, a wardrobe and bedside drawers. As our kisses became more passionate it was obvious that both of us were getting pretty turned on. Greta was rubbing my chest and exploring my pecs so I unbuttoned my shirt to give her better access. She reciprocated my unbuttoning the front of her blouse to reveal her white lacy bra encasing her glorious tits. It was clear by now that this was 'game on' and she was happy to take this further.

I silently thanked my lucky stars that we had both seen each other naked before, so we had already cleared that hurdle. She didn't object when I took off my shirt and helped to remove hers. I trailed a line of sweet kisses starting behind her ear, down her neck into the curve of her shoulder and eventually arrived in the deep cleavage between her beautiful swelling breasts. I buried my face inhaling her warmth and sweet flowery perfume. She didn't object when I cupped one of them and lightly massaged the nipple through the fabric. As I continued, she began to whimper and I took this as a sign that she was enjoying it. I boldly reached around and unclipped her bra.

"Oh, you naughty boy!" she scolded me and smiled her encouragement.

I grasped the shoulder straps and gasped in wonderment at the vision revealed. Her breasts were simply amazing. Perfectly formed, pert and full at the same time. Her nipples were very light pink and the small areolae only a tiny shade darker. They were the perfect compliment to her alabaster complexion and ash blonde hair. Not wanting to scare her by going in too hard and fast, I took my time playing with her wondrous tits. I ran my fingers as light as a feather across her delicate skin, carefully avoiding the nipples. She shivered and goose bumps appeared. I asked her if she was cold and she replied me that it just felt exquisite. Much encouraged by this reaction, I kissed her deeply for a few moments then I traced the line of kisses down her neck pausing to nuzzle in the hollow of her shoulder then I continued down onto her breast. I drew circles around the areola with the tip of my tongue and observed the nipple contract and protrude further as it became hard. I took this as a sign that it was ready for more stimulation and locked onto it with my lips. As I began to suckle, Greta seized the back of my head and moaned her approval. Having given this one my full attention, I moved to the other side to repeat the performance and got the same result.

By this time my erection was tenting my trousers and Greta commented on my 'thing' getting hard. I replied that it was so hard that it was getting painful and needed to be released from its prison.

She giggled and said "Well, take them off then! I've already seen what you've got!"

She had a point there, but I decided to play the game. I came back with:

"OK, but fair's fair, I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours! After all, I've seen what you've got already too!"

We both started to laugh at this and put on an exaggerated show of stripping the rest of our clothes off while humming the 'Stripper' music.

As she dropped her white lacy knickers, I realised something was different here. At the Byefield House 'party' every single one of the girls had a natural hairy bush. Some more hairy than others. I supposed at the time that this was because they were all inexperienced and hadn't expected to get naked that night, so they hadn't had time to do some girlscaping. Now though, Greta's pussy was as naked as the day she was born. It was the prettiest pussy I'd ever laid eyes on. A plump vulva with a neat slit and no visible inner lips. Her clit was concealed at the top by a neat little V shaped cover. Greta was obviously embarrassed and trying hard to conceal her shyness so I didn't draw attention to it. Instead, I told her that her body was absolutely gorgeous and easily the sexiest one in the room at our Byefield House party. She seemed pleased by this and made no attempt to cover herself. She did stare at my rampant cock though and told me it looked even bigger now than when she saw it before. I joked that she was just closer to it now. She moved in to take hold of it, but I had a different idea. I knew that girls took a lot longer to get aroused than boys did so I decided play with her gorgeous body to get her horny before we took it any further.

"Yes, you can do that Greta, but not yet." I teased. "I want to enjoy your beautiful body first and I think you're going to enjoy it too!"

With that I took out some perfumed massage oil and took hold of one of her cute little feet. I anointed it with a few drops of oil and gave a her a sensuous foot rub. She enjoyed this, so I moved the other foot. I took it really slowly, determined to relax her and turn her on at the same time. It seemed to be working, so I dripped a few drops of oil along her legs and slowly worked my way up, sliding my hands over her tender, white skin, then deeply massaging the muscles. When I reached her thighs I stopped and trailed kisses over her soft inner thighs before applying the oil. I took a good look at her beautiful pussy and gently pushed her thighs apart to gain better access. Her immediate reflex was to press her legs together again, but I softly reassured her, saying that her pussy was beautiful and I wasn't going to hurt her.

She relaxed and allowed me to part her sweet thighs a little. I knelt between her legs and leaned forward to breathe in the scent of her arousal. I told her that her pussy had a beautiful perfume and joked that she should bottle it to drive me crazy. As her outer lips opened, I blew on the inner lips and was pleased to see them flush a darker red. Not wanting to push her too hard until she was fully aroused, I moved on up her body with the oil and massage. I gently rubbed her flat tummy in circles, then I moved up to her breasts. This time I gave them a firmer massage, carefully pressing my fingers into the superb, firm flesh, lifting them and gently working the oil into their lily-white skin. I carefully avoided the areolae and her nipples to build up the sexual tension. As I enjoyed and explored her superb titties with my fingertips, she began to purr and moan to express her rising pleasure. Hearing this, I applied my lips and tongue to her nipples and watched delighted as she showed the first signs of an impending orgasm.

This is what I had been aiming for. I fully intended to bring her to the most intense climaxes as an introduction to the pleasures of sex. I lingered on her breasts for some time until she was breathing heavily, lost in her own world of pleasure. I moved on down to her sex and pressed the flat of my hand against her vulva. Then patted it gently to increase her arousal and cause it to swell with blood. Her involuntary reaction this time was to let her legs fall apart to reveal her inner folds. I had a small jar of coconut oil ready. I dipped my fingers in and stroked her inner lips. She gasped and spread her legs wider. Thus encouraged, I gently and slowly moved my finger between her inner labia studiously avoiding her clitoris and her opening for the moment. I spent some time pleasuring her in this way. I could sense her pleasure rising, but I was not ready yet to allow her to orgasm. When I sensed she was ready, I applied more coconut oil and ran my forefinger slowly up from her opening to just touch her tiny clit.

Each time my finger reached the top I didn't dwell on it. I just lifted my finger tip and continued the teasing motion from the bottom of her vulva to the top. I knew from my previous experience and from my 'research' on porn sites that edging in this way was highly arousing and virtually certain to bring on an intense orgasm. When Greta grabbed my hand and pressed it onto her tiny bud, I knew we were nearly there. When she let go, I immediately leaned forward and applied my lips and tongue where my finger had been. I flattened my tongue and applied long strokes from her opening to her clit. She hyperventilated and raised her pretty bum off the bed every time I touch her sensitive clit. I pressed my thumb just above the cover of her clitoris and pushed upwards to expose the tiny glans to my sucking lips. She moaned in ecstasy and began a powerful climax.

12