Georgia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is nice. Where are you going to sleep," mom asked me.

"I'll just move out on the couch," I said.

"Nonsense," mom said. "This is your room. I'll just bunk with Evelyn."

I thought Evie was going to have a stroke.

"Is that all right with you, dear?" asked mom.

Evie managed a grimace and a nod.

Mom moved her stuff to Evie's bedroom and we put away the additional supplies mom had brought. She had real beef, potatoes, carrots and several kinds of fruit. In other words, real food. She told us she was confident we weren't eating healthy and she would take over the cooking while she was with us.

Evie and I sat on the porch, overdressed in t-shirts and shorts, while mom made dinner. At dinner, steaks, mashed potatoes, broccoli and strawberries for dessert, we made small talk. We helped clean up, I got the fire going and we sat in the living room. Evie and I shared the sofa, appropriately distant from each other and mom sat in an armchair off to our right. "So guys, what have you been doing for the last three weeks?" mom asked.

"Not much," I answered. "There's not much to do. We take walks during the day and play cards sometimes at night."

"That's all?" she asked pointedly.

"We've had a lot of time to talk," added Evie. "We've got to know each other better."

"I'll bet," mom commented. "What games do you play?"

"Nothing much. Gin, Casino. Nothing we need to keep score with."

"So, what do you say we play some cards," suggested mom.

"Great," said Evie without much conviction.

Mom and Evie headed for the kitchen table while I hoped I could find the cards. I got lucky and brought the deck back to the table. "What should we play?" asked mom.

"Something we can play three handed," I said.

"How about poker?" suggested mom.

"That could work," said Evie. "But we haven't much to bet with."

"How about strip poker?" suggested mom.

That shut down communication. A conversation that was already difficult was now impossible. Neither of us knew what to say.

"Why not?" asked mom. "I'm the only one here that has something to lose. You guys have probably spent most of your time here naked already."

"Wha ..." the words stuck in Evie's throat.

"Look at you both," continued mom. "Neither of you is wearing underwear. You look like you got dressed in half a second when you heard my car coming. My bet is you haven't been dressed since you got here."

"I don't know what to say," Evie stuttered.

"You don't have to say anything, dear," said mom. "I'm right, aren't I?"

"You're right," I interjected. Evie stared at me.

"You needn't be too upset. You're not the first to spend time here in the nude. Your father and I have spent many happy hours in the buff alone up here."

Evie's mouth hung open listening to mom.

"Now that we have that settled, tell me how long it was before you had sex."

I thought Evie was going to fall off her chair.

"I know you've had sex. Nobody can spend three weeks up here, naked with a member of the opposite sex, without eventually screwing each other. So, how long did it take?"

"Ten minutes," whispered Evie.

"Congratulations'. You beat your father's and my record. Pretty cool place to fuck, isn't it?"

Mom's language stunned both of us. Evie used the word "fuck" frequently while we were having sex but mom using it in conversation was unexpected.

Mom filled the void in the conversation. "I'll move my stuff out of your room, Evie, and Adam can move back in. Is that okay with you?"

"Yes," whispered Evie.

Mom left the table. She moved items between the bedrooms and, when she returned, she went back to her chair in the living area. Evie and I moved back to the sofa. I added logs to the fire on the way.

"That's done," commented mom. "Next, my presence here is going to upset your routine."

Evie had found her voice. "What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well, you spend much of your time without clothing. Around me you'll have to wear something."

"That won't be a problem. We can adapt," suggested Evie.

"That's one solution," said mom.

"There's another?" questioned Evie.

Mom dropped the other shoe, "I could get naked too," she said.

Evie's voice was gone again.

"You're serious?" I asked.

"What do you think? Would it make you more comfortable?" mom asked.

"I don't know how to answer," I said.

"Judging from the bulge in you shorts, I think your answer is obvious," observed mom.

I looked down at my shorts. "Damn traitor," I said to no one in particular.

Mom laughed. "I guess that settles that. How do you want to handle it?"

"Handle what?" I asked.

"My getting undressed. Do you want me to just take off my clothing or do you want to undress me?"

Evie was choking.

Mom stood in front of me. "Well?" she asked.

I stood up in front of her. "Good choice. I hoped you would take control. Where do you want to start?"

I didn't know what Evie was thinking but I was beginning to understand the program. I put a finger to mom's lips to silence her and began to unbutton her blouse. I watched her face as I slipped open each button. Her eyes were glistening. She was enjoying having me do the honors.

With the blouse fully unbuttoned, I pulled it from the waist of her pants. I held it open and admired the size and shape of her breasts in her bra. Evie slid over behind me to see better. Mom threw her a kiss and Evie smiled for the first time since mom arrived.

I turned her around and slid the blouse off her shoulders and down her arms. I handed the blouse to Evie and turned mom around to face us again. Evie folded the blouse neatly and draped it over the back of the sofa. I stood in front of mom, deciding what to do next. I reached out and lifted her breasts in her bra in my hands. Evie's hands went up to her mouth in astonishment. "Naughty boy," mouthed mom but she made no effort to stop me.

My mind was clear as a bell. I knew where we were going. I hoped Evie would be alright.

I looked into mom's eyes and wondered where to go next. I reached for the button on the side of her skirt. She turned toward me to make it easier for me and smiled as it undid the button and slid the zipper all the way down. I leaned in slightly, took the top of her skirt in my hands and began to slide it down, over her hips. When her skirt reached her thighs, I noticed what she was wearing underneath.

"A thong," I said in surprise.

"I bought it just for you. I thought you might like it," said mom.

"I do like it," I said softly as I lowered her skirt another inch and let it fall on the floor around her feet. I looked down and noticed she had already removed her shoes. Mom stepped out of her skirt and Evie picked it up, folded it neatly and placed it on top of the blouse on the back of the sofa.

I walked around mom and kissed the back of her neck before I moved the straps of her bra off her shoulders and unfastened the three hooks of her bra. The bra fell forward, off her breasts and down her arms into Evie's waiting hands. Evie tossed the bra behind her carelessly and reached for mom's breasts. Mom pushed her breasts forward and Evie held one in each hand. Mom smiled as Evie stood and pressed her hands against mom's breasts.

I walked around beside Evie and reached for mom's thong. Evie stopped me and told me to sit down and watch. When I sat, Evie got on one knee, reached for the top of mom's thong and began to pull it down. About ten inches later, Evie remarked, "You've shaved."

"I have. I did it for you. I thought you'd like it. Ralph was a big help."

"You're beautiful," Evie commented as she finished pushing mom's thong down to her ankles. Mom stepped out of the thong and I left it there, too captivated by the detail of her pussy that I could see.

Mom did a slow pirouette for us. Then she embraced Evie and kissed her on her lips. When she stepped back, she grabbed the bottom of Evie's t-shirt and began to lift it over her head. Evie immediately removed her shorts.

I watched the women hug and kiss pressing their breasts against each other. Mom's breasts were larger than Evie's and they hung lower on her chest. Exactly as I imagined them. Their nipples were the same size and shape, a genetic trait passed from mother to daughter. Mom's pussy lips were puffed up and visible between her legs while Evie's unshaven pussy was less visible. While they kissed, I watched Evie's hand slide down mom's body and cup her vulva. Mom sighed and kissed Evie with a passion reserved for a lover, not a daughter.

Mom reached out and got me to stand with them. I hugged them both and kissed mom and then Evie. "Is there something wrong with this picture?" asked mom.

When neither Evie nor I responded, she added, "I know. Only two of us are naked."

Evie immediately reached for my t-shirt and mom, on one knee, began to pull my off my shorts. That left Evie holding my shirt and mom staring directly at my erection. Evie tossed my shirt on the sofa and mom put my cock in her mouth.

Ten seconds later, we were again standing in a tight group. "Just a taste for now," said mom explaining her response to my erection. Mom kissed me and whispered, "Later." She took Evie's hand and started for the bedroom. "Evie and I have to talk. If we're not back in an hour, come looking for us."

I sat alone at the kitchen table. I played some naked solitaire, drank a naked beer and watched the naked clock. Exactly one hour later, I started for the bedroom. Mom and Evie were naked on the bed. Evie was curled up on her side, apparently asleep. Mom was on her back, watching me. She shifted over slightly and patted the bed. "Come to bed," she said.

"There's no room," I complained.

"Then lie on top of me," mom ordered.

It seemed like an unusual request, unless she was thinking about the possibilities if I did. So I lay on top of her. She separated her legs as I settled down and my hips fell between her thighs. I supported myself on my elbows until mom pulled me toward her and kissed me. Not an ordinary kiss between a mother and her son. An open mouthed, tongue rattling, gasping kiss desperate with want and lust.

My chest crushed her breasts and her hips were gyrating. Within seconds my erection was looking for action. Mom was all action, looking for an erection. We found each other and I pushed inside her for the first time. Mom lost her ability to kiss and held her breath until I was buried inside her as far as I could go.

Fucking mom was different than fucking Evie. They were both very warm. Evie was tight but I was able to move inside her with ease. Mom was different. She was heavier and older than Evie and she had a fleshier vagina. She surrounded my cock and I had to push harder with each stroke to move the flesh aside. That same flesh rebounded as I withdrew and I had to move it again as I pressed inside her. It was a very pleasant experience and I knew I wasn't going to last long.

To make matters worse, mom put her legs straight up in front of me and pressed her thighs together with her hands, increasing the pressure on my erection.

"Mom, ... " started to say.

"Go for it, honey," she said. "Cum inside me. I've waited too long to prolong the feeling. We'll have time for more deliberate sex later."

I fought the urge but lost the battle. I came inside my mother with a grunt and a hard push. Mom inhaled with a huge gasp and pushed back.

"Thank you, Adam," she whispered between gasps. "That's exactly what I needed right now."

A few moments later, she moved me off her. I stood at the side of the bed and helped her sit up. "I'm going to the other bedroom and try to sleep. You stay here and take care of your sister."

Mom left the room and I crawled into the bed next to Evie. I fell into vivid dream involving sex with various family members. Sometime during the night Evie rolled over and threw an arm over me. "Mom?" she asked in her sleep.

"No, Evie. It's me, Adam."

"Oh, Adam. I dreamt I had sex with mom."

"That wasn't a dream," I told her.

"Either way," she said, "It was fun but not near as satisfying as having sex with you."

We had slow, satisfying sex and fell back asleep in each others arms.

I woke in the morning with mom sucking on my morning erection. "Where's Evie?" I asked.

"In the other room. I asked her to leave us alone for a while," mom answered.

"God, mom. That feels so good," I said. "About last night ..."

"Last night was an appetizer. A clearing out the cobwebs moment. Now is the time for the banquet," mom explained as she continued to treat my cock as her personal lollypop.

When she thought I couldn't last much longer, she moved up on the bed beside me, rolled on her back and spread her legs wide. "Show me how good you are with your tongue," she requested.

I did as she demanded. She tasted differently than Evie. There were some common undertones but mom was more mature, more musky. If Evie was a Nouveau Beaujolais then mom was a twelve year old, Old Vine Zinfandel. I found all her important places and a few secret ones. Whenever I thought she was approaching an orgasm, I added a finger or a nibble and took her over the edge. "Damn it, Adam," she gasped. "That's incredible but I need to rest sometime. Come up here and just fuck me."

I started slowly, similar to last evening. "Faster, deeper," she begged. "Fuck me harder. Dominate me."

I increased the tempo exponentially. I pistoned into her with everything I had. She had a least two more orgasms. When I came, I was pushing as hard into her as I could and I felt my semen splashing against her cervix. I rolled off her, out of breath. Mom was lying on her back with her eyes closed breathing heavily, her hair a mess and lying in a puddle of her own sweat and other juices.

I got up to pee and when I came back mom was sitting on the edge of the bed. "I don't know if I can walk right now. Tell Evie I'll be out for breakfast in a little while," she said.

Evie and I sat at the table, drinking mugs of coffee and waiting for mom. "I don't know if I like having mom here," she said. "She's disrupting the whole rhythm of our time together."

"I hear you," I agreed. "She does add another dimension to life around here."

"Don't get me wrong," added Evie. "The sex with her is outstanding and exhausting but it doesn't compare to sex with you. I just wish we were still alone."

"I don't think she'll stay long. Maybe we can talk her into going home sooner rather than later."

Mom stayed for three more days. Fortunately, she couldn't keep up the pace and Evie and I had lots of time together. Mom did change one thing. She didn't want us to call her mom. Her name was Georgia and insisted we should refer to her that way since the relationships were no longer mother and child but adult to adult.

Georgia never lost the ability to surprise us. The three of us took several long naked walks in the woods. One afternoon, as we neared a big oak tree, Georgia asked Evie, "Have you had sex against that tree yet?"

Evie wasn't stunned by the question. Georgia had been asking similar questions since she got here. Almost always sexual in nature. "Yes," was Evie's short answer.

"Terrific isn't it," said Georgia. "Your dad and I have fucked against that tree more times than I can remember."

On another occasion, Georgia asked if we had fucked while swimming in the lake. "No," answered Evie.

"You should try it. The cold water adds a special thrill. If you want, I'll wait while you give it a try."

We politely declined her offer.

One morning, without warning, Georgia told us it was time for her to leave. We told her we were sad to see her go and we'd miss her, all the while trying to rush her out the door. With Georgia gone, things returned to normal. Normal meant we could have sex wherever and whenever we wanted. We started by washing the sheets in the sink and hanging them in the sun to dry.

Evie and I were sitting on the porch, watching the sheets flutter in the breeze and drinking beer. What was that all about?" asked Evie.

"What was what all about?" I asked in return although I had a pretty good idea to what she was referring.

"Mom."

"You mean, why was she here?" I asked.

"Exactly. Why did she come up here?"

"She said she was concerned about us?" I offered.

"You really believe that?" Evie asked.

"Not really," I answered.

"Then why?" she repeated.

"I think her actions speak for themselves," I stated.

"You mean she wanted to have sex with us?"

"Why not? She saw an opportunity and she took it," I suggested. "And she obviously planned it in advance."

"What do you mean?"

"She bought a thong just for me and shaved just for you. That took planning. And, Ralph knew exactly what she was planning."

"Dad knew in advance?" Evie asked incredulously.

"He had to. Remember her comment about his helping her shave her pussy."

"But, she's our mother," stated Evie.

"True, but does that make a difference?" I asked.

"It's incest," she asserted.

"That wasn't an issue before she arrived," I responded.

"Oh," mumbled Evie. "Okay, but that still doesn't explain why. If she wants sex, she's with dad every day. Why not just jump his bones?"

"I suspect everything isn't perfect, sexually, at home as you might expect."

"You don't think they have sex any more."

"Oh, I think they have sex, just not fucking any more."

"They have a problem?"

"Obviously not her so it must be dad."

Evie thought for a moment. "I see," she said. "But why us? I'm sure she has choices at home."

"They're still married and I think mom takes her marriage vows seriously. Cheating with another man is probably something she can't bring herself to do."

"But she cheated with you," countered Evie.

"In one sense but she kept it in the family. She can rationalize that it's not really cheating."

"That's splitting hairs."

"It's the best she can do," I stated.

"I don't know if I can go back," said Evie.

"We going to have to go back sometime," I stated.

"I don't mean go back to Ann Arbor. I mean go back to live with mom and dad after what's happened with mom this week."

"I get it. You could live with me," I offered.

"Really? Don't you think that would create problems of its own?"

"Why? We're young; we're in love and we have the same last name," I reminded her. "If we don't tell anyone we're brother and sister, people will draw their own conclusions."

"You mean, they'll think we're married."

"I think they will," I agreed.

"Would we have to argue occasionally to convince them?" she asked.

I laughed out loud at her assertion about marriage. "I don't think we'll have to go that far," I said.

"What about mom?" Evie asked.

"What about mom?"

"She'll lose her shit. She knows about us. Why would she let us live together?" Evie worried.

"How could she not? Have you forgotten she was here with us for four days? Have you forgotten how we spent those four days? She can't complain. She has to keep quiet, otherwise she might have to explain why she has a problem and that leads to places she doesn't want to visit. Anyway, it gives her an excuse to come visit us."

"That's the real problem. That she'll visit us. As much as I enjoyed her, I'd rather just be alone with you."

"We'll manage. I'm only twenty minutes away by car. That limits the reasons to stay overnight."

"Okay, I think, but I'm still not completely convinced," Evie sighed.

It's now the middle of May. There are rumors that our governor is going to loosen some of the restrictions soon. It would be nice for everyone to get back to something closer to normal.

Evie and I don't really care. We have our normal here in the woods and the prospect of going back to what we had before doesn't appeal to either of us. We have a plan and I think we're ready for when the call comes.

It's not going to be soon. It's now the end of May and our governor has added another two weeks to the stay at home order. I don't know whether to be ecstatic or just happy.