Georgia Belle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I was looking for you," I muttered.

She slowly closed and opened her eyes, focusing on my face. Her voice had an almost guttural catch to it. "Well, looks like you found me," she responded, slowly.

I started walking toward the bed. She shook her head, and with her free hand slowly wagged a finger at me. She smiled. "Give me the bag, close the door, and don't even think of coming over here with all those clothes on."

I was blowing it. I wanted to make this memorable for her, but while I was lurching through every step, she was pitch perfect. I needed to up my game, and fast. I'm not the dramatic type, but I needed to focus on her and what she needed. A good start would be by following the cues I was getting. I handed her the bag, then shut the door and sat down on the chair by the vanity to take off my shoes and socks. I stood up, pulled down my pants and yanked the shirt over my head. Standing there in my boxers, I had a thought.

From across the room I said in a very hushed tone, "You look absolutely unbelievable."

"Thank you," she replied. "Come in for a closer look."

This time I shook my head. Then, reaching down, I put my hand in my underwear. Her reaction told me I had struck a note. She propped herself up even more and moved her eyes from my face to my crotch. My dick was already coming to attention from the vision on the bed, the bulge made that obvious, then I started rubbing it with long, slow strokes. Without seeming to realize it, she put her left index finger in her mouth as she stared at the motion in my boxers.

"Faster," she whispered, maybe to me, maybe to herself. I complied. After a minute or so, the head of my dick started popping above the waistband as I masturbated. She just watched, occasionally flicking her tongue out to moisten her lips. I needed to pace myself, and with that gorgeous woman watching me masturbate I wasn't going to make it very long continuing like this. I needed some breaks, but without losing the momentum between us. So I stopped, pulled my hand out of my shorts, and took my time dropping my boxers to the floor. That gave me the break I needed, as the top of my dick was already glistening. Her eyes widened very slightly at the emergence of my erect cock. Taking it slowly, I wrapped my hand around the top of my shaft and started pulling up and down, occasionally stopping at the top to run my thumb over the head. Doing this gave me a bit better control of my own temperature. I didn't want to lower hers though, and from the looks of it I didn't need to be concerned.

There was noticeable movement in Belle's chest as her breathing grew deeper. She licked the finger that was touching her lip, then her left hand moved away and slowly made its way downward. It appeared to have a mind of its own as it followed the contour of her breast, moved passed the bottom hem of her camisole, and touched the top of her panties. Three fingers pierced the waistband, followed by her entire hand disappearing into her underwear. Her left leg raised up slightly, and the unmistakable movement in the bulge of her panties told me at least one finger had entered her vagina. She started moving faster, and while I was inclined to follow her pace, I knew had to keep it slow. I didn't want to hit my peak too soon.

After what seemed like several minutes of this she was breathing rapidly, hand moving very fast under her panties, her eyes locked on my dick. She stopped suddenly and quickly pulled her hand out of her underwear, clearly trying to prevent an orgasm. With a glistening finger she motioned for me to come toward her. This time I agreed, thankful for another break, so I let go of my dick and walked over.

She was still lying on her side as I reached the bed. She put out her hand and gently touched my leg, a signal to stop where I was. I could still feel the wetness on her fingers. Her gaze never broke contact with my mid-section as she reached up and touched my balls, gently stroking one, then the other. The only light in the room was coming from the small lamp on the nightstand right by the headboard, so we both had great view of each other. She unconsciously licked her lips as she now ran her fingers up and down my shaft, barely touching it. This seemed like a good time to take a turn at giving some instructions.

"Take your top off." I spoke gently, but I wasn't asking. She looked up at my face. Without breaking her gaze, she sat up and crossed her arms as she grabbed the bottom of her camisole and pulled it up over her head. Her now freed breasts revealed very erect nipples and she touched one of them as her hand dropped and she lowered herself onto her right side, head on the pillow, facing me. She was at the edge of the bed, so I gently straddled her to climb in and lay down next to her, facing her back. She started to roll over, but I stopped her. "Just relax," I said. "I'm going to take good care of you."

I ran my fingers gently over her back, and she shuttered slightly, every nerve ending responding to the slightest stimulation. I reached over and flicked off the light on the nightstand. Reaching back down, I put my hand on her arm and gently guided her a bit more forward so her body was nearly face down. I slowly rubbed her arm as I lowered my face to her neck. Gently, I kissed the left side of her neck, licking her ear lobe as I got close. She let out a soft moan as she exposed more of her neck to my tongue and lips. I lowered my hand down her arm and gradually slipped it under her elbow, finding her left breast. I started squeezing, gently pulling on the nipple as my fingers found the erect mound. Continuing to kiss and lick her neck, I made my way across her upper back. Her breathing intensified and her skin started to moisten. As I continued working on her neck, back, and breast, I moved closer until my naked dick found the crack of her panty covered ass. I rocked slowly, using her butt to stroke my cock.

Her breathing got more and more shallow, and I could tell she was building again toward orgasm. Putting my hand back on her arm, I moved away slightly and guided her onto her back. Rolling over, I took her left breast into my mouth as I stroked the right one. An audible moan left her lips as her head tilted backward. As I sucked her breast, I stroked her nipple with my tongue. She put her hand on the back of my head and pressed down. This was clearly working wonders.

Eventually I dragged my left hand away from her breast and down toward her mid-section, my fingers stopping at the spot directly between her legs. I could feel that her panties were soaked as I rubbed her pussy through the material. She spread her legs, allowing all four fingers between them. Every breath she took now included a quiet moan, and I knew she was getting close. I stopped sucking and moved my body down on the bed, positioning my face right below her stomach. I climbed between her legs and propped myself up on my elbows. I reached over and with both hands pulled her panties down several inches, exposing her pussy. She reached down, holding her underwear as she pulled her legs through the openings. For a brief moment, I had a full view of her vagina and anus before she lowered her butt back on the bed. She spread her legs wide now, a clear signal that I was on the right track. Lowering my head, I kissed and licked her entire "bikini area" before finding my way into her vagina with my tongue. She moaned as I entered, and I probed the space to find her clit. That was not difficult as it was swollen and slightly protruding at the top, giving me lots to work with. I moved my tongue back and forth along the base of her nub, flattening out when I reached the tip of it by her opening. I continued this motion as my hands found her ass and I forced my way underneath so I could squeeze her butt as I licked.

She was moaning loudly now, and glancing up I could see she had both hands on her breasts, kneeding them furiously. Suddenly her back arched, and I had to focus to keep my tongue in the right spot. "Oh god, oh god!" She cried and she moved both hands to the bed to brace herself as her body stiffened with ecstasy. "Oh! Keep going," she instructed, "Faster!" I stroked with vigor now, using as much of my tongue as I could, spread across the surface of her clit. She writhed up and down uncontrollably before trying to push my head away. She was losing control. I locked my head in place and kept licking. She screamed, spasms shaking her body. After a few seconds the climax passed but she wiggled back and forth a few times before finally melting back onto the bed. I pulled my tongue out of her crease, and lay my head on the upper thigh of her still spread leg, feeling the warmth of her body and smelling the musk of her orgasm. After a few seconds of quiet she giggled once as she ran her fingers through my hair, and we lay collapsed in that position for several more minutes.

I was both relaxed and incredibly worked up as I hadn't come yet. I know women have the amazing ability for multiple orgasms, but after the one I just witnessed I had no idea if Belle was going to be up for more right now, never mind whether she was still interested in me going in the back door. If not, I was going to have to take care of my little problem another way. I didn't have to wait long to find out.

"I never felt anything like that," she said. "Joann is a lucky woman."

"Joann never felt anything like that either," I replied. "She's really not that into sex. I was just following your cues."

"Mmm. You nailed it then. You seemed to know exactly what buttons to push."

That made me feel good about myself. "Flattery will get you everywhere," I replied.

After a pause she said, "Well, there's one more button you can push, if you're up for it." I lifted my head off of her leg and looked up. She was holding the bottle of lube.

"Up for it? I never came down, if you get my drift." I said, trying to hide my enthusiasm.

"Come here," she said quietly.

I crawled my way from the base of the bed to the pillows by the headboard. She rolled on her side, and I rolled to face her. A few minutes ago my face was very wet from having it buried in her pussy, but she didn't seem to care. She opened her mouth slightly, and I met her in a kiss. Lying together, we kissed for a long time, lips and tongues gently playing against each other. I was rapidly getting worked up, my dick throbbing again. She wasn't getting there as quickly, but I could hear her breathing getting shallow and her kisses were more aggressive.

She pulled away, and slowly turned her body so her head was facing toward my feet. She crawled down along my right side until her head was at my midsection and her feet were near my face. She moved her left arm over my body, followed by her left leg. Now straddling me on all fours she gave my dick a few strokes with her hand, then lowered her mouth over the tip and started to suck. The sensation of her warm, wet mouth on my penis was exhilarating. My eyes had adapted to the faint light coming through the blinds and I could see that her pussy was right above my face. Grabbing her butt, I lowered her down. I started to insert my tongue into her vagina again, but she grunted, her mouth filled with my dick. She pulled it out, and said, "No, sweetheart." As she said this she pulled forward a few inches more, and lowered herself even further so her pussy was almost touching my chest. "Use the lube," she instructed, and took my dick back into her mouth.

I saw where this was going now, and reached over to grab the bottle. I squirted a small amount onto my right index finger. With my left hand I massaged her ass, spreading the cheeks as I did so to find her hole. She followed my lead, spreading her legs even further to expose more of her backside. With my left hand I found her butthole, and with my right finger I started massaging it with the lube. She gave a slight moan as I stroked, spreading her legs and ass as far as they would go. I inserted my finger to the first bend and kept stroking, gradually feeling her muscles starting to relax. When I was able to get my finger all the way in I pulled it out, this time squirting lube on two fingers, and moved them back into position. Before long both fingers made their way in, the lube doing its job nicely.

Focusing on this process was incredibly erotic, but also took my attention away from the fact that Belle was giving me an amazing blowjob. I could feel my dick throbbing, and under normal circumstances I would have exploded in her mouth, but I was busy elsewhere. It's funny how the brain works. After ten minutes of effort I had three fingers moving in and out easily, and her muscles seemed relaxed and ready. My dick was really throbbing now, so I loaded a large amount of lube on my fingers and gave her anus a nice coating.

I spoke, urgently, "It needs to happen now or you're going to have a mouth full of cum." She responded immediately, pulling my dick out of her mouth and getting on all fours, butt in the air. I pulled out from under her, got up on my knees, and lowered her ass to the right height. The break helped keep me from blowing too soon as I put some of the lube from my fingers onto the tip of my dick. I used my fingers to find her hole again, and gently started inserting my penis. The tip went in pretty easily, then things started to get tight. I grabbed some lube and used it to grease my cock. I pushed a little further.

"How ya doing," I grunted.

"It feels amazing," she panted. She turned her head and looked at me with a voracious look in her eyes, "I want this, keep going!"

That's all I needed. I pushed again, and to my surprise my dick started moving in easier. A couple more strokes and I was almost in up to my base.

"I can feel you inside me," she was almost growling, "oh my god." She lowered one hand to her pussy and started fingering herself. Seeing this put me into another gear and I started thrusting, slowly at first, but then more vigorously. Putting my hands on her lower back for balance I could feel she was sweating, her muscles tense. She threw her head back and a higher pitched yell I hadn't yet heard came out with every breath. I could feel the fingers in her vagina working very rapidly as I stroked her butthole. I'm not sure who came first, but I'm positive that whoever it was sent the other one over the edge because we seemed to come in perfect unison. She moaned in ecstasy as I shot multiple loads into her ass.

As our orgasms subsided, we held that position for several seconds, not wanting it to end. She moved first, crawling forward as my deflating dick pulled easily out of her wide opening. She crashed at the edge of the bed, energy spent, and I sat semi-upright propping myself on a couple pillows against the headboard.

I could only see outlines as there wasn't enough light to see her face or expression. But I could see that she was lying facing me, knees up toward her chest, arms lying limp as if she had no energy to move them.

After a long time, she spoke. "Do you think there's one right person in this world for each of us?"

I didn't answer. I wouldn't know how.

She answered her own question. "I do. But I think it's almost impossible to find them. The world is too big. I think most people alive or who have ever lived never find their one right person. They find just someone, and settle for second best. Or less than second best."

I kept silent. She was talking about people like me.

"I wish I found you before my sister did." Then, barely audible, she continued, "I was so close." After a few silent minutes she got up, grabbed her clothes from the floor and walked to the bathroom. I decided I should clean up as well so I grabbed my stuff to make my way to the bathroom. As I walked by the guest bathroom door it was closed, and from inside I could hear Belle crying. I raised my hand to knock, but pulled it back and walked across the house to the other shower.

Twenty minutes later I found her on the living room sofa. She was dressed in light pajamas, feet tucked under her, hands on the armrest. Her eyes were still a bit watery as I sat next to her, not sure what to say. She looked over, leaned in toward me and kissed my lips. She turned her head and faced forward, a distant look in her eyes. "At least I got close. And we had a day together that I will never forget. That's a lot more than most people can say."

That seemed so final, so determined. I couldn't accept that. "The rest of our story isn't written yet," I said. She looked at me and smiled.

We poured a couple glasses of wine and talked about nothing. After an hour we went back to her bed, and slept soundly in each other's arms. We made love again in the morning, but it was tender and subdued, knowing we had to get back to real life later that day.