Georgia Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking hell mate, look at that." I heard one say.

"Cute." Another said.

I was spread out about half way between the bushes and the water's edge and the 2 young men went and spread their towels directly between me and the sea. It was obvious that they intended to keep looking up at me hoping to see more of my pussy. My feet were about shoulder width apart and as they got themselves organised they kept looking up my legs to my pussy. I could tell that because I was up on my elbows watching them.

When they lay down both were of their fronts on their elbows. I smiled at them then lay back myself.

After a couple of minutes I remembered that I was going to put some sunblock on so I got to my feet and got it out of my backpack. Then I started putting it on my back. Obviously I wasn't finding this easy and before I knew it one of the young men was stood beside me and saying,

"Would you like some help with that, I know how difficult it can be to reach everywhere."

I turned to look at him, me totally naked and him just wearing a pair of swimming short; and he had a growing bulge in the front of them.

"Oh yes please; thank you."

"My pleasure; it will be much easier if you lay down."

"Yes, of course it will." I replied.

I got down onto my towel and lay on my stomach, my feet about a 25 centimetres apart.

He started at my shoulders and I have to say that he was gentle. As he got to just above my butt his hands moved to the backs of my arms.

Then he moved to the backs of my legs.

As he got close to my pussy I couldn't help but let out a moan. When he had done both legs he stood up and said,

"There you go, all done."

"No you're not, you missed one bit; well two actually, will you do my butt for me please?"

He didn't say anything but got back onto his knees and did as requested. As his hands slid down near my pussy I let out another moan then said,

"That's nice."

Then he stood up again. I turned over and looked up at him then said,

"Would you like to do my front as well?"

The young man just stared at me for a couple of seconds while I looked at the large bulge in his shorts. Then he said,

"Are you sure? I mean ..."

"It needs doing and if you're volunteering then go ahead and do it. And don't miss anywhere please."

The young man put some sunblock on his hands and started with my right arm.

"Are you a professional masseur by any chance?" I asked.

"What? No, I'm a mechanic actually. My name's Jake by the way, and that ugly sod over there is Lenny. We're just holiday makers."

"Well hi there Jake, I'm Georgia and I'm unemployed and I too are here on holiday. And thank you for helping me with this; I'd hate to get some delicate places burnt. Perhaps Lenny would like to help you? He's been staring at you all the time that you've been here."

Jake waved to Lenny and Lenny looked like he couldn't get to me fast enough. Looking up at him I said,

"Hi Lenny, I'm Georgia and I was wondering if you'd like to help Jake put sunblock on me."

"Hi Georgia, I'd love to."

Lenny knelt to my other side and before long both my arms were getting covered in sunblock. Jake was the first to finish and he moved to my shoulder then my chest below my tits.

"Everywhere please Jake." I said, giving him permission to put some on my tits.

And he did, a bit hesitantly and first, but when I moaned as his fingers lightly touched the tip of my nipple, his confidence grew and started properly massaging the sunblock onto me.

Soon Lenny was working on my other tit; it was heaven.

That and the egg soon got the better of me and I orgasmed. I was a little less quiet than the previous time and more physical as my body twitched and jerked and my butt rose up off my towel. I vaguely remember seeing both Take and Lenny looking down at me.

They were still staring at me as the waves receded and I got control of myself back.

"Sorry about that guys, I just couldn't help myself."

"That's okay," Lenny sad, "Are you okay?"

"Did you just cum Georgia?" Jake asked.

"Yes, sorry."

"Hell, don't be sorry Georgia;" Jake replied, "you go for it girl."

"I didn't think that girls could cum just by having their tits rubbed." Lenny added.

"Oh they can Lenny." I said, "Well most girls can if the attention that their tits are getting is right."

"I guess that we must have that magic touch then." Jake replied, "Do you want us to finish your front or will you be doing it?"

"Go ahead please guys, let's see if your magic works again."

The guys started to move down to start at my feet but I stopped them.

"This may help you guys."

I said and I lifted my legs up until my feet were pointing to the sky.

"Wow." Lenny said. "You're so flexible Georgia."

"That's nothing." I replied, "Watch this."

I brought my legs right back until I had to twist my shoulders so that I could get my legs behind them. Then I said,

"How about that then?"

"That's awesome Georgia." Jake said. "Can you keep them like that while we do the backs of your legs?"

"Sure can." I replied; even though I knew that Jake had already done the backs of my legs.

They took their time and I watched them as they lingered around my very exposed pussy. They seemed a little reluctant to put some sunblock on my pussy so I said,

"Everywhere please guys."

That must have been what they were waiting for because I watched one hand from each of them taking it in turns to rub my pussy. After a minute or so they progressed to rubbing my clit and finger fucking me.

I had to tell them to stop at one point because some people were walking by. Jake and Lenny's response was to shuffle round so that their bodies blocked their view of me; and they kept their hands busy.

"Okay, that works." I said as I felt another orgasm building.

It wasn't long before it hit me and as soon as I started shaking both guys stopped to just watch me.

"Keeeeep gooooiiinnng" I managed to say; and the guys did, managing to keep me up there for goodness knows how long.

When I finally managed to tell them to stop I twisted my shoulders and let my legs fall back to my towel.

The guys watched me slowly get back to normal then Jake said,

"Do you know that your pussy convulses and looks like it's trying to pull something in to it when you cum Georgia?"

"Of course she does, she must have watched herself cum. All girls do don't they?" Lenny said.

"Yes, I know; it's awesome isn't it?"

I lay there a little longer before saying,

"Are you going to finish my front guys? I don't want to burn."

Within seconds 4 hands were rubbing sunblock all down my front. This time they didn't hesitate when they got to my pussy.

"Finish with the sunblock before you go there again please guys."

They did, then soon had me moaning again as they attacked my pussy from a different angle. I came again quite quickly but it wasn't as intense as the last one.

Shortly after that I said,

"Are you bringing your towels up here or am I moving mine down there?"

Neither of them said anything, but they both got up and moved their belongings either side of me then lie next to me. Three sets of feet facing the sea.

We talked for a while with them asking me lots of questions. I lied to them and told them that I was staying in a hotel in Ibiza town but the rest of what I told them was true. They told me that they were staying in a hotel in Playa de en Bossa.

Then the talk got round to the subject of my orgasms.

Did I cum that easily all the time?

Do I normally cum that often?

Have I cum whilst on the beach or even outside before?

I told the truth but didn't elaborate. What I did tell them was that I was currently having a little help, apart from their fingers.

"What do mean? Have you had an orgasm shot or something?"

"What orgasm shot?" I asked.

"The O-Shot is an injection that's supposed to increase the size of a woman's G-spot, clitoris and labia and gives you multiple, prolonged orgasms."

"Well that sounds interesting but no, what I'm talking about is an egg."

"An egg?"

"Yes, a vibrating plastic egg and I've got one inside my pussy right now."

"Fucking hell Georgia, I never would have guessed. I can't see any egg."

"You're not supposed to see it, just control it with a little black box."

"Let's have a look at it; the control that is." Jake said.

I sat up and got it out of my backpack. Giving it to Jake I said,

"Be careful with that or you'll be giving me those multiple, prolonged orgasms."

"That sounds good to me; what do you think Lenny?"

"Sounds good to me Jake."

"No please Jake, don't; it's bad enough with it set as it is, on low vibrate."

"So it's been vibrating inside you all along?" Lenny asked.

"Yes."

"So what happens if I turn it to 'high'?" Jake asked; and did it.

"Oooooh, oooooh." I said and gave a little shudder.

"This looks like fun Jake, leave it on." Lenny said.

By then, both Jake and Lenny were up on one elbow watching me. They kept watching me as the orgasm built and then hit me. I was shaking, jerking about and lifting my butt up in the air.

On and on it went. Just as I started to think that the waves were going down, up I went again.

Finally, Jake switched the egg off and my body relaxed. Well I say relaxed but for the next few minutes I kept getting sort of after-shocks and my body reacted by my pussy muscles clenching and my butt lifting a little bit.

"Wow Georgia; that was totally awesome." Lenny said, "Can we do it again?"

"No. Well not now, I'm knackered; maybe later."

"So just how big is this egg thing?" Jake asked.

"I'll show you."

Both guys guessed what I was about to do and the both sat up and looked at my pussy. After a couple of deep breaths I squeezed and the egg started to see the sunlight.

"Awesome." Lenny said.

I picked-up the egg, took the control from Jake and put both of them in my backpack. Then I turned onto my stomach and told them that I needed to rest for a while.

Sometime later, no idea how much later, I started to feel refreshed, turned over and said,

"Who's coming for a swim?"

We all went and before long the 3 of us were swimming about. A game of tag turned into a game of grab and grope and both guys were grabbing my tits, butt and pussy. In turn, I was grabbing at their cocks and managed to get my hands inside their shorts to their cocks. At one point I was stood between them with a hand on each of their cocks, all under the water.

When it got a bit crowded we got out of the water and went back to our towels; only to find that were now surrounded by groups of other people who wanted to enjoy the sun, sand and sea. Most of the men were naked and about 75 percent of the women were as well. Of the 25 percent of women who weren't naked, most were topless, leaving only a few that had both parts of their bikinis on or were wearing a one-piece.

The 3 of us dried off then sat down. After a while Jake said that he fancied a drink and asked if Lenny or I were going with him.

The 3 of us went to a beach bar and managed to find a table. I saw other topless women there but I was the only bottomless woman. No one complained and I enjoyed being the only one totally naked.

We enjoyed a long drink and an ice cream, that Jake paid for, with me sitting very lazily and letting the 2 guys, and anyone else who cared to look, and some did, look at ALL of my body. I felt good and was very happy.

Back at our towels Lenny asked,

"Is that egg of your waterproof Georgia?"

"Of course it is," Jake replied. "Have you ever seen a dry pussy?"

"Good point." Lenny replied.

I smiled.

"So can we put it back inside you please Georgia?" Lenny said.

"Yes, I guess so."

"I'd like to do it here but I guess that that would be a bit out of order, even for a nude beach."

"I think that you're right mate." Jake replied. "Let's take it into the water."

I got it out of my backpack and held it in both hands until we were up to our waists in the sea.

"So who's doing this?" I asked.

"Me please?" Lenny announced.

I handed the egg to Lenny as Jake went round behind me. Putting his arms around me he grabbed my tits and pulled me back. My legs went up to the surface and Lenny moved in between them.

"Pointed end first mate, and take it slow, you don't want to hurt her."

I didn't think that the blunt end first would hurt me but I didn't know how rough Lenny would be so I kept my mouth shut; other than to moan as the egg started to open me up.

As the egg disappeared and Lenny's fingers pushed it deep inside me, I moaned again and said that it felt good; which it did; the egg and the fingers.

After that we messed about for a while, grab and grope being the game; then we got out and went back to our towels. After I'd dried off I lay down and asked if one of them was going to put some sunblock on me again. I also told them that they should put some on each other.

"No way;" they both said and Jake continued, "I can manage by myself thank you."

I smiled and thought,

"Men, but maybe I can understand why."

They both applied sunblock to first my back, then my front and I was disappointed that they didn't linger when they did my tits and pussy. I could understand them do doing that because it's one thing them making me cum when there's hardly anyone around but doing it when there's lots of people all close by. Someone was bound to object and call the police.

But there was nothing to stop them making me cum using the remote controlled egg. As we all settled to enjoy the sun I reached into my backpack and got the control out. Giving it to Lenny I said,

"Take it easy Lenny we don't want people to know what you're doing."

I was on my back with my knees about shoulder width apart and I was going to enjoy what they were going to do to me. Both guys got on their sides to watch me as Lenny switched the egg to low.

A smile appeared on my face and I let out a little moan.

"So what are all the settings on this thing?" Lenny asked.

"Play with them and see what happens." Jake replied.

I started to worry a little. The idea of cumming whilst in amongst all those people really appealed to me but writhing about in pleasure and screaming 'yes, yes' or whatever; was bound to cause problems.

For the next 30 minutes or so, Lenny teased my body something rotten. He'd take me to the edge then switch it off for a while then start again. If he didn't think that I was getting there fast enough he'd put it on full throttle until I did look like I was about to explode.

In the end I just got to my feet and ran into the sea screaming,

"I'm cuuuummmmmiiinggggggg."

I was still up there, struggling to stay on my feet in the waist deep water when both Lenny and Jake appeared beside me.

"Turn it off." I slowly managed to say.

"I can't," Lenny replied, "The control is under your backpack."

I leant over to Jake and he put his arm around me to stop me from drowning.

"Go and switch it off mate, we don't want her to pass out here." I think I heard Jake say.

I was still violently shaking when I realised that the egg had stopped vibrating. A couple of minutes later I managed to support my own weight with my legs, but Jakes arm was still around me holding my right tit firmly.

Lenny arrived back and I managed to say,

"You bastard; I loved every second of that; thank you."

Jake helped me back to my towel and I lay on my back to recover.

When I woke up Jake asked,

"Do you know that you play with your pussy in your sleep?"

"OMG; I don't do I? Did I cum while I was asleep as well?"

"No, no such luck." Lenny added.

I looked around and saw that about half of the people around us had disappeared.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"About 5." Jake replied; "We were thinking that we should be going. Do you fancy coming with us to get something to eat and them maybe a bit of fun? We could spit roast you if you like Georgia."

"Cool; that sounds nice." I replied. "How did you guys get here?"

"We've hired scooters. It's okay, they're both 2 seaters."

"What about a helmet?"

"They both came with 2; I guess that the hire shop woman was expecting us to pick up some girls."

"I've never been on a scooter before."

"No prob, just hold on tight and lean the same way as I do."

"Okay then."

All 3 of us got up and packed our things. As we waked off Jake said,

"Are you going to ride there undressed like that Georgia?"

"Do you think that I can?"

"Probably, well at least to the outskirts of Playa de en Bossa; we've seen quite a few cop cars cruising around there."

"Okay, let's do it."

We walked off the beach, along the path through the trees and to the car park. A couple of people who were also leaving on 2 wheels stared at me as Jake got his machine out and started it. I put my backpack on and climbed on behind Jake. As he pulled away Lenny followed us, I didn't know if following us was so that he could watch my butt or if he was trying to hide me from passing cars.

I say passing cars because Jake went quite slowly. After a mile or so I started to relax and enjoy the feeling of the wind hitting me. I wondered what it would be like driving the thing and having the wind hit my bare pussy.

A couple of cars did honk their horns at us, probably when they saw that I was naked.

It was more fun, and probably more risky, when we had to ride along a main road for a short distance but we soon pulled off and Jake stopped just as we got near a lot of buildings.

I opened my backpack and got my skirt and bikini top out. As I put them on Jake said,

"Is that all you came out in? Nothing that covers you tits or some knickers."

"No, the bikini top covers my tits and this skirt covers my butt and pussy."

"But the top is see-through and the skirt, the slightest movement and I'm sure that your pussy will be on display."

"And?" I asked.

"And good for you girl," Lenny replied; "the world needs a lot more girls like you Georgia."

"Right, let's go." I said.

Daddy had never taken me to Playa de en Bossa before and I could see why; definitely not a place that daddy would like, but me, it looked lively and full of people my age.

The guys parked the scooters at a hotel and Lenny said,

"Food or fuck, which do you want first Georgia."

"Food I think. I'm not trying to put you off guys; it's just that I'm hungry."

"Okay, I believe you. Where do you want to eat Georgia?"

"I saw a Burger King as we rode in. I've never been to a Burger King before."

"You've never been to a Burger King Georgia. Wow, you have had a sheltered upbringing. Okay BK it is. You okay with that Lenny?"

"Sure, just as long as I can look at Georgia's pussy while I eat."

"I'm sure that I can manage that for you Lenny." I replied. "I might even flex my muscles as I eat just to make you even hornier."

"I don't think that that's possible, I'm sure that he'll have had a hard on all day like I have."

I giggled and put my hands on their crotches.

"Keep them warm for me guys." I said.

When we'd got our food we found some table along one wall. Just as I got there I used my empty hand to slide my skirt round so that the gap was right in the middle at the front.

I found that I could sit on the long bench between 2 tables and the guys could sit one on each table. That gave them both an unobstructed view of my pussy when I perched on the edge of the bench and leaned back. It also meant that anyone looking between the guys could see me as well.

A young couple walking by did look but they didn't say anything to me. My eyes followed them and they started talking to each other; then the guy looked back at me.

I smiled to myself.

"So do you do a lot of this flashing your goods to people?" Lenny asked.

"I only left school a couple of weeks ago and the teachers only let us out at weekends. There was the odd time at clothes shops but that was it."