Georgia Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got back to the boat I could hear music coming from Isabelle's boat. I was in no rush to go there so I stripped, raided the fridge then had another shower and squeezed the bullet out. I had never had so many showers each day as I was doing then.

After I got dry I went to my favourite drawer and got out another butt plug; this one with a big red fake ruby. Then I got the egg out and put new batteries in it then pushed them both where they belong. I switched it on to random blasts and went up onto the deck to see if the party had any life in it and to think about what I was going to wear to it. If Isabelle didn't want me to go naked then it had to be something very revealing.

As I watched I saw a man, a woman and 2 girls about my age go onto Isabelle's boat. I hadn't seen any of them before but that meant nothing.

The egg hit me then and I let out a load moan.

That quick burst of pleasure seemed to make me make up my mind about what to wear, my yellow dress with lots of cuts across the front. I could arrange it so that my nipples and slit were covered when I arrived then just gently push the material up or down so that my goodies were visible. I just hoped that there would be some miserable, prudish people there that I could upset.

I watched people standing around talking on the different decks of Isabelle's boat for a while before going to put on my dress and some sandals.

Feeling very over-dressed I went round to Isabelle's boat. She was stood talking on the middle deck and saw me arriving.

"Oh good, you made it sweetie, come on in and I'll introduce you to everyone. We've got some other girls here and there's Toby of course, and one of his friends, I'm sure that they'll be able to entertain you."

As she said that last bit I thought,

The only way that they'll entertain me is if they get naked and start fucking each other in front of everyone."

The Isabelle whispered to me,

"I'm so glad that you decided to put some clothes on sweetie."

I felt like thumping her but that would ruin daddy's chances with her. Then I thought,

"Do I really want this woman for a step mother?"

I didn't get the chance to think about that because she started the introductions. Just as soon as the first one was over I discreetly moved bits of material on the front of my dress. I felt my nipples escape and react to the gentle breeze.

"That's nice." I thought as Isabelle turned me to face another middle-aged man. I watched his eyes lock onto my tits and hard nipples, and I smiled as I shook his hand. Just about every other man that I got introduced to spotted my nipple straight away. Amazingly, I never saw one of the women looking at them although one did say that I was wearing a cute little dress.

When we got to the stairs down to the lower deck Isabelle said that the kids were down in one of the suites.

"Don't bother coming down to introduce us, I'm sure that we'll work it out."

"Okay Georgia, thank you; you're such a sweet little girl. You father must be proud of you."

I again resisted the temptation to shut her up and I headed down the stairs. The movement of my legs up and down caused my dress to ride up above my pussy but I didn't care and I left it where it settled.

I found them, Toby and another boy, Ben and the 2 girls that I'd seen, Kate and Zoe (sisters); through the second door that I opened. All had a glass in their hands that they tried to hide when the door opened.

"Relax guys." I said, we're all over 18 aren't we so a bit of booze isn't illegal. I'm Georgia by the way, and who are all of you and what are you doing?"

Just then the egg hit me and I moaned and shook for a few seconds.

"Are you okay Georgia?" Kate asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Nice dress Georgia." Ben said; do you know that your tits are sticking out of it and that we can see your pussy?"

"I hope so; I thought that it might be a way to liven-up a boring oldies party."

"Wow, you're brave Georgia." Kate said, "I could never wear anything like that."

"You mean that our mother wouldn't let you?" Zoe added.

"Of course you could; you're both old enough to make up your own mind what you wear." I said.

"Well yes, but we don't want to upset our mother or father."

"I doubt that your father would complain if you wore a dress like this. You need to escape their clutches for a while and have some fun."

"You're right there Georgia."

"Maybe the 3 of us girls should go clubbing one night."

"Or two or three." Zoe added.

"So, watchyadoin?"

"Nothing really." Toby said.

"We were thinking about a game of cards." Zoe said.

"Boring." I said, "unless we play poker, strip poker. That would be fun."

"Not for you Georgia." Toby said; it looks like you've only got that dress on."

"That's right but that doesn't matter, it still would be fun."

Both Toby and Ben were game; I guessed that they figured that I would be naked quite soon. Kate and Zoe were a bit reluctant but after a bit of persuasion they agreed.

Toby went and got some cards and we positioned ourselves around the bed.

Before we started playing Toby told us the rules and how to play. It didn't sound like the rules were genuine poker rules but hey, who cares, they were good enough for us and each game was over quicker than proper poker.

Ben lost his shirt first then Katie lost her top. She wore a red lacy bra under it.

Then Toby lost his shirt then I lost. I stood up, reached for the hem of my dress then peeled it up over my head. I pulled then twisted my nipples making them even harder.

"Have a good look Ben; Toby's seen it all before." I said

"What, when." Kate asked.

"She sunbathes naked on the back of her boat." Toby said.

"You don't do you Georgia?" Zoe asked.

"Yes; why not?"

"But that's right next to the path. People passing by will see you." Kate said.

"Yes, I suppose that they do. It's no big deal; it's not as if I've got a lot for them to see."

"That's a matter of opinion." Ben said.

"Aw thank you Ben, you're so sweet."

"So you 2 girls have never sunbathed naked before?"

"No."

"You really should try it; it's so nice, so free, so empowering. You do realise that a naked girl can get most men to do just about anything for them don't you?"

"I've never thought of it like that." Kate said, "maybe we should try it Zoe?"

"I guess that I'm game if you are Kate." Zoe replied.

"Well Ibiza is the right place for that. Maybe we could go to a nude beach together?" I said.

"Hmm, maybe." Zoe replied.

I went to sit on the edge of the bed but suddenly stopped when the egg decided to hit me.

"Arrrrgh." I said and fell to my knees as the egg kept going at full throttle. For a good 30 seconds.

Then the orgasm hit me. My head went back and my body started jerking about.

The 4 of them had just stared at me as I hit my high then came down. When I got to my feet Toby said,

"Are you okay Georgia?"

"Of course she is." Kate replied, "She just cum haven't you Georgia? How did you manage that? Was it because you are naked in front of us?"

"No, I'm okay; let's get on with the game."

Ben lost his shorts next then Zoe her top revealing a black bra. Next it was Kate that lost and she had to take her skirt off. She wore a matching thong.

"Cute." Ben said.

Then Zoe lost her skirt next revealing a matching thong.

Then Toby lost his shorts. Everyone was down to their underwear except me.

"Getting interesting now." I said.

"Can we stop playing now? Toby asked.

All 4 of us said 'no' all at the same time.

Kate's bra was next to go. She held an arm over her tits for a few seconds then let us all look. Her tits are slightly bigger than mine and her nipples were as hard as mine were.

Then Kate lost again.

"Oh fuck." She said as she stood up and slowly pulled her thong down. She's as bald as I am and I wondered if she'd had laser removal treatment like I have.

She sat down and dealt the cards.

It was Ben's turn to get naked. He stood up and with one hand pulled his boxers down.

"Come on Ben, move the hand; you've seen Kate's and my pussies."

Ben moved his hand and Zoe gasped at the sight of his hard on.

"Nice one Ben." I said.

Zoe lost he bra next. She looked proud as her tits came into view. They are slightly bigger than Kate's, possibly a 'B' cup. She pulled on her hard nipples to make them stand out more.

"Wow, not a hint of sagging." I said as she sat down.

Zoe lost again and showed everyone that she too shaved herself bald.

We had to play 3 more games before Toby lost his boxers and he took more convincing to move his hand so tha we could see his hard on.

"I've got an idea." I said, "Let's play 3 more rounds. The loser in each round has to lay spread eagled on the bed for 5 minutes while the others play with them."

"What! No." Toby said.

Both Kate and Zoe shrugged their shoulders. They were in.

Ben was thinking. Toby looked scared.

"Come on guys, so you lose and one of us girls wanks you. Surely that's what you dream about."

After a long pause Ben said that he was in then Toby did.

Ben grabbed tha cards and dealt. Two minutes later Kate said,

"Oh shit." And stood up.

Ben quickly cleared the cards and Kate slowly lay on the bed and spread her legs. Both Ben and Toby quickly moved in on her tits and pussy and it wasn't long before she started to cum.

After she'd returned to normal she sat up and said,

"Thanks guys, I needed that."

Zoe lost next and she was grinning as she got on the bed.

"Come and get it guys." She said as she spread her legs.

Two minutes later she was cumming like a steam train. We all watched her pussy as the spams continued until she was able to sit up.

"Sod the cards guys," I said, "move over Zoe, it's my turn." She did and I took her place and Ben and Toby got busy with their hands.

I was just coming down from my high when the egg decided to kick in. I went straight back up there and stayed there for aged before the egg switched its self off.

"Wow Georgia that was a good one. Haven't you played with yourself for months?" Kate said.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you Kate."

As I sat up I turned to Kate and Zoe and said,

"I think that it's only fair that we give the guys a blowjob girls. We don't want them to die of blue balls do we? What do you think ladies?"

I thought that I was going to miss out as both Zoe and Kate pounced on Toby and Ben.

It wasn't until Kate started gagging that I got my chance and I went right down on Toby's cock. His load of cum soon went down my throat.

Ben had filled Zoe's mouth and she showed it to us before swallowing it in one go.

"So are all your orgasms like those 2 Georgia?" Kate asked.

"I wish; no, I'm getting a little help from an egg vibrator. It keeps bursting into life and making me cum." I replied.

"Bloody hell Georgia, how big is it?"

"Hang on, I'll show you."

I lay down on the bed and the 4 of them watched as I squeezed the egg out.

Both Ben's and Toby's mouth dropped as soon as it started to appear. Just to confuse them a bit I sucked it back in before finally squeezing it right out.

Kate picked it up and said,

"I've got to get one of these."

"Me too. Zoe added.

"Give it to one of the guys Kate; let them put it back in."

Toby took it and slowly brought it to my waiting pussy. As it started to go in I flexed my pussy muscles and it quickly disappeared.

"I guess that we should get dressed." Toby said. Someone is bound to come looking for us soon.

We did and started playing cards again, this time with no forfeits when we lost.

Someone did come looking for us, Isabelle to ask us if we wanted anything to eat. We all trapesed out and up to the main deck and over to the buffet table. As I ate a couple of sausage rolls I looked around at the other quests. One loud mouth man was talking in a condescending way to the couple that he was with.

I turned to Kate and Zoe and said,

"Watch this."

I walked over to the man and stood in front of him.

"Well hello little girl, what can I do you for. That's a pretty dress that you've nearly got on."

"Well sir, I was wondering what your thought are on FGM? Should it be banned everywhere in the world?"

The man looked at me for a few seconds then replied,

"FGM?"

Before he could finish what he was maybe going to say I said,

"Female Genital Mutilation. That's what it is. Is it right? Would you like it if your parents had cut your balls off when you were just reaching puberty?"

"What? You shouldn't be asking questions like that. Where are your parents?"

"And what do you think about the Tampon Tax that the EU is insisting should be raised?"

"What?"

"And what about the call for immigrant women to be put into prostitution so that they can't claim benefits?"

"What? I'm not standing for this; not from a little girl who should be at home tucked up in bed. Where are your parents? I'm leaving, and don't any of you expect to get invited to my next do."

As he walked off the boat everyone started clapping. Isabelle came over to me and said,

"Wow Georgia, where did that come from?"

"I was the head of our debating team at school and the way that he was talking just got me so annoyed."

"Well thank you Georgia; I should never have invited him. It was just that he invited us to his party so I felt obliged to invite him. Now I know why he isn't married."

"Not all unmarried men are like that Isabelle; I know one who's a wonderful man."

"Let me get you a drink Georgia."

Bugger me; she came back with an orange juice. I went and found the vodka and filled my glass. Then I went looking for Kate and Zoe.

"You were awesome Georgia." Kate said as I walked up to them.

"No not really, it's just that some people really piss me off and, luckily, I can keep calm and think quickly in situations like that."

Over the next hour or so various people came over to talk to me. They all told me that I was a gutsy little girl, or equivalent, but I suspect that some of the men just wanted to look at my little tits and slit.

I did manage to get to talk to Kate and Zoe and I invited them to come and visit me at the boat, maybe go on a trip to a beach and maybe go clubbing with me. Both liked the idea and Zoe told me that their parents would probably be happy get rid of them for a while.

The egg kept zapping me and a few people asked me if I was okay when I gasped or winced or screwed-up my face when it started up. One time that I was talking to Isabelle the egg took me over the top and I orgasmed right in front of her. I had to hold onto a side rail to stop me from collapsing on the deck but I managed to keep quiet. Isabelle wanted to send me back to my boat and to bed to recover from 'some bug' that I'd caught.

When I repeated that I was okay, Isabelle looked down at my front and said,

"That's quite a dress that you've got on young lady. Well I suppose that it's better than what you usually wear on your yacht."

"Yes Isabelle, it is nice, you should get one like it."

"I don't think so; I'm too old for flaunting my body. Besides I've got Toby to think about."

"I don't think that Toby would complain."

"Well that's nice of you to say but ... Oh there you are Tom, have you met Georgia? She's my neighbour."

"Yes I have, we met earlier; and I must say that you look wonderful my dear; and the way that you shut up that moron was amazing. You could give some of us oldies a lesson or two."

"Why thank you kind sir." I replied and wondered what sort of lesson he was talking about. Judging by where his eyes were looking the lessons would be more about what he could put in my mouth rather than what comes out of it.

When things started to wind down I made my excuses and left, but not before Zoe told me that their mother and father had agreed to them spending some time with me. Apparently he'd said that they'd be good company for me. Zoe said that they'd come to my boat later that morning.

It was a shame that the party was at night, if it had been during the day people would have been able to see a lot more of me.

I woke late that morning and after a shower and slipping just a dress on, not even shoes, I went over to the café for some breakfast. I didn't eat as much that time and when I saw Kate and Zoe walking towards my boat I shouted for them to join me. We all had some juice and talked.

Apparently they are staying on a boat at the other end of the marina and would be there for another 3 weeks. I again asked if their parents minded them coming to visit me.

"Hell, they were glad to see the back of us. Daddy wants to go fishing and we'd told him that there was no way that we were going fishing."

"I laughed and told them that I'd gone fishing with my daddy but I'd managed to escape on the jet-ski and gone to a beach."

"I thought that you said that you were naked all the time on your boat Georgia?"

"Yes I am."

"So did you ride the jet-ski naked and go to the beach naked? Was it a nude beach?"

"Yes, yes and no; with me only being 150 cm tall and only have these little things, (I put my hands on my tits and pulled my nipples), maybe they thought that I was a little kid. Either that or they just didn't care. Besides, who would object to me being naked? It's not as if I'm a man."

"So you rode a jet-ski naked and were the only adult there that was naked, wandering around a non-nude beach?"

"Yep; you do know that nudity isn't illegal in Spain."

"Wow; you have got some balls girl."

We all giggled and I replied,

"No I haven't."

As I said that I lifted my dress and showed them that were no balls between my legs. As I did that I glanced over to where Manuel was standing. He was watching and I saw a grin appear on his face.

"Hola Manuel." I loudly said.

He walked over and said,

"Si."

"¿Te importaría si estuviéramos desnudos?" I asked.

"No supongo que no." Manuel replied.

I stood up and lifted my dress right off leaving me totally naked. Then I sat down again.

"Georgia; what the hell are you doing? You'll get us thrown out." Zoe said.

"No I won't. I just asked him if it was okay and he said yes."

"You're one crazy girl. You know that don't you?" Kate asked.

"Yep; I'm only young once and I've got a nice body so why not? So ladies, what do you fancy doing today? Shopping? A beach? Sunbathing on my daddy's boat? Or what?"

Zoe replied,

"Well I for one am fed-up with walking around historic places and tiny little shops." Zoe said. "I fancy a beach - without our parents there."

"Me too; and I can't believe that we're having this conversation with you like that." Kate replied.

"That's 3 of us then." I said. "I went to a cool one the other day, we could go there."

"Sound good to me." Zoe said, "We brought our towels and bikinis."

"You won't be needing your bikinis ladies; were going to get rid of those tan lines of yours. And you're going there commando."

"No, I can't; I just can't." Kate said.

"Why not?"

"I've never sunbathed without any clothes on before. In fact I've never been naked anywhere other than our bedroom or the bathroom."

"Me neither." Zoe added.

"Well it looks like you 2 are going to experience some really nice feeling today ladies. Tell you what; we can do a bit of nude sunbathing on my boat before we go. That will get you used to being naked. You said that your boat is at the other end of the marina so there's little chance of you parents coming down here."

"There's no chance, they've gone out for the day."

"Good, so there's definitely no chance of your parents seeing you then. Why don't you get naked now then?"

"WHAT? No; absolutely not. I just couldn't." Kate replied

"Me neither. Not here." Zoe said.

"Where then? Over there?" I said pointing out to the footpath.