Geraldine's Transformation Ch. 02

Story Info
Gerrie is looking forward to her first threesome. 
7.8k words
4.49
6.6k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 07/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she awoke on Monday morning, Gerrie still felt uncomfortable about her actions on Saturday night. She looked at her still-sleeping husband and thought again about the exquisite feelings Chima had awoken in her. Emotions that had been so strong she had howled dirty obscenities like an wanton slut. She couldn't believe she had screened out like that, and even yelled she wanted his baby.

All of the previous day, she and Brett had been a little hesitant with one another. So she made a vow to herself that she would keep all thoughts about this evening's illicit encounter from her mind, scared that if she didn't, Brett would see her enthusiasm.

Her worries were soon forgotten, as when Brett woke, he rolled over and wrapped her lovingly in his arms. She wanted to make love, craving his attention to prove he still loved her. But he held her tight, reminding her they needed to wait until that evening. They showered together before going to breakfast, and although he let her play with his cock in the shower, he didn't relent and look after her carnal needs.

After breakfast, Brett insisted they did some more sightseeing around New Orleans. They stopped at the tour desk and booked the Whitney Plantation Tour, which would take up much of the day, as Brett added a swamp tour at the end. When they planned their trip, he mentioned that photographing some alligators was top of his bucket list.

It was great for them to get away and have plenty to do. It took their minds off what might happen later in the day, and they relaxed, laughed and joked together.

Lunch was traditional New Orleans fare, with mint juleps to wash it all down. Gerrie was not a great drinker; more than one glass of anything quickly went to her head and made her quite silly. At the end of the tour, he insisted they stop at Pat O'Brian's bar for a Hurricane cocktail. So when they returned to their hotel around 4:30, Gerrie was quite tipsy.

The message light blinked on the phone when they returned to their room. Bret picked it up and listened. Then put the phone down and said it was Chima. They were not on that night, as Tyrell had to cover for another band's sick drummer. But he promised they would make it the following night, come hell or high water.

Gerrie couldn't stop herself, she was too slow to turn away from Brett, and he caught the crestfallen look on her face. But he just laughed, "Don't worry, I'm just as disappointed as you. We'll go down the bar, and you can tease some men, and we'll see what happens."

"I can't do that. We said this fling with Chima was to be a one-off. Now you want me to go and pick up another man."

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to. But we may never get this chance again. So let us play things by ear and go down to the bar and have fun."

"What if they cancel tomorrow night? We return home on Wednesday."

"Let's just do the bar tonight and enjoy ourselves. What will be will be."

Gerrie knew she should put up more of a fight; at his suggestion that she flirt in the bar, but the alcohol they had consumed that day had blurred her objections. They lay and talked on the bed, then around 6:00, showered and got dressed.

She picked out her black cocktail dress again and checked it thoroughly to make sure there was no mess on it from the night before. And as the hem was so short, she chose her black teddy to wear under it instead of the tiny thong. Knowing that if she sat on the bar stool again, men would likely get glimpses of what she was wearing under the dress.

Again as they walked to dinner, couples stopped and gawked at her. But Gerrie just held her shoulders back and walked through the lobby as if oblivious to the slutty image she was projecting.

Dinner was a blur; people stared, and the waiter was very obvious in his attempts to look under her short hemline. But although she was embarrassed by this unwanted attention. it did get her hot and bothered.

After dinner, Brett took her elbow and walked to the cocktail lounge. And at the entry, when he turned to the left, she carried on to the bar, even though she was screaming inside to escape back to their room. The hazy buzz of the alcohol she had consumed that day was just enough to subdue her instinct to run.

Gerrie sat on the same stool she had two nights before. Then cringed at the thought there may be men in the bar that had watched her two nights earlier. She glanced around and noted the lounge was less busy than it had been on Saturday night. And instead of mostly couples, there were many more single men this evening.

She saw Brett sitting over in a cubical near where he had sat two nights before. This time she was doubly nervous; the other time she had sat here, it was all planned. But this time, she had no idea what might happen, if anything.

She had sobered up a little after their dinner; the food and the water she had downed had soaked up some of the alcohol she had consumed that day. She glanced at Brett and saw that he had the video camera partially disguised by his jacket again. She wondered how good his filming would be tonight, as he had to be a little drunk still, having consumed much more than her.

The barman came and asked if she wanted a drink. Thankfully it was a different barman, and she ordered a Mai Tai, knowing it would be strong and give her Dutch courage. As she waited, she took a more studied look at the men near her.

There was a young man a few seats away who hardly looked old enough to be in the bar. He smiled at her, then turned his attention back to his drink.

Then she was interrupted by an older guy that asked to buy her a drink. Gerrie declined, saying she was waiting for someone. But it only took minutes before another guy plucked up the courage to approach her. Over the next hour, five different men offered to buy her a drink. She slowly calmed down as she listened to their feeble pickup lines. By the third one, she was relaxed and relishing the power she felt at their attention. She fell into her role-play easily, teasing them with sexual innuendos and absently opening her legs or bending over a little to show off her ample cleavage.

But none did anything for her; they were all businessmen or travelling salesmen with wedding rings on their fingers, and she sent them on their way. She looked around the bar to see if any eligible black men were in the place. But only saw two in the bar, and both were with women who appeared to be their wives.

She was about to call it quits and move over to join Brett in the booth when the young man stood and came over. He spoke to her, but at first, she didn't realise he was talking to her, as she couldn't believe someone so young would try and pick her up.

However, he spoke again, "Can I sit with you a talk for a bit? I've seen you turning some men away, but I don't mean to pick you up. Just sit with someone and talk, as my friends have not turned up."

Thinking it was just another pickup line, Gerrie was about to shoo him away. But he looked so sincere and innocent that she asked, "What has happened to your friends?"

"I don't know," he replied. "They were meant to meet me here nearly an hour ago. I feel stupid sitting here alone, and I had a man trying to pick me up before. So I thought that if we sat and talked for a bit, the guys in the bar would leave us both alone."

"OK, I was about to leave, but I'll sit with you briefly. My name is Geraldine."

"I'm Ethan." He held out his hand.

She shook his hand, then asked, "You had better tell me why you are here and why I should believe you are not just another jerk trying to entice me to his room."

He blushed red at her comment, then explained that it was his best mate, Max and his wife, Laura, that he was waiting for.

"It's far too long a story to tell you now. It would take all night." He said, looking quite nervous at the prospect.

"Well, I have plenty of time. Give me a condensed version."

He hung his head and started mumbling that he and Max had been friends forever and that he had met Laura at Uni.

Gerry had to tell him to speak up and talk clearly.

Ethan lifted his head and looked her in the eyes, then continued explaining that he had fallen madly in love with Laura from their first date. And he knew that Laura had been just as keen on him. But after five months of seeing one another, he had graduated top of his computer science course and been picked up by a Silicon Valley high flyer company.

The job and salary were too good to refuse, and he moved to California a month later. He continued, explaining that he and Laura had written and talked about her coming to California to find a job. But the letters became less frequent and lukewarm as the months passed. Finally, he had gotten a dear John letter, followed by an invitation from Max to be the best man at his and Laura's wedding a month later. He had never seen that coming and was still very much in love with Laura.

Gerrie asked, "Did you attend the wedding?"

"Yes, Max and I have known one another all our lives. Even though I was very jealous and upset about his marrying Laura, I couldn't disappoint him."

Gerrie was becoming intrigued. The boy in front of her was quite a handsome catch. And she had to wonder why a girl would spurn him.

"Do you have any idea why she dropped you?" Gerrie asked.

"I think so, but I can't tell you that," Ethan replied.

Just then, his phone pinged as a text message came in. He excused himself, saying it might be Max. Gerrie gesticulated for him to take it and waved her hands to show she wasn't upset.

He read the text, then, without saying anything, handed the phone over to Gerrie for her to read.

'CAN'T COME, SORRY. LAURA THREW A SAD WHEN I HINTED AT WHAT WE HAD PLANNED. I WILL PICK YOU UP AT THE HOTEL TOMORROW 11:30 am. I WILL TAKE YOU TO THE AIRPORT AFTER WE HAVE HAD LUNCH. MAX.

Gerrie looked over at Ethan, "What did you have planned? You were about to tell me why she dropped you."

"I'm embarrassed; I can't tell you either of those. I'd better head up to bed now. It's been nice to talk to you." And he went to get up from the stool.

Gerrie leant forward and grabbed his arm, pulling him back down on the barstool, saying, "Don't you dare leave without telling me? I'm way too intrigued to let you go now. We will never see one another after tonight, so open up and don't worry; I have done many things you would never believe of me, so don't be embarrassed."

It took a bit more persuading from Gerrie, but eventually, Ethan opened up. First, he explained that Laura wanted to be a virgin until she was married but that their petting was getting pretty heavy by the time graduation was upon them. And that on the night of their graduation, she had indicated she would be OK about giving him a blow job, as long as it went no further than that.

  But! He awkwardly admitted to Gerrie he was a bit large down there, 'he indicated between his legs', and that Linda had balked once he placed it in her hand.

He told her that things had been awkward the next couple of days, and he flew out to California before they could talk through what had happened. He shut up then, and it took much more coaxing from Gerrie to get him to continue telling her what he and Max had planned for that evening.

But Ethan finally admitted that Max wanted to have a threesome, and he thought his best shot at this was to involve Ethan, as he knew Laura still had real feelings for him. Ethan insisted to Gerrie that he was firmly against it but that Max would not listen.

Suddenly Gerrie was interested in seeing what Ethan had between his legs. She figured it had to be impressive to scare his young lady away.

They talked more about each other, and as they relaxed and became more comfortable, he asked her what she had done that was worse than what Max had planned for that evening.

Gerrie saw her opening; she wanted to take a look at his love handle and found she was getting aroused just thinking about it. Sitting there, concentrating on his words, she couldn't help but think about sucking on another huge cock.

So she answered Ethan, "My husband is sitting over there in the booth; he wants to film me with another man." She turned and waved to Brett, and Brett returned the wave with an awkward smile.

Quite naive and not really taking in what she had just insinuated, Ethan waved back to Brett. Then asked, "Why are you sitting apart?"

As he said this, Gerrie saw the penny drop, "Oh! Why did you not choose one of those men that approached you?"

"Because they were all married jerks and did not interest me." And before he could reply, she stood and grabbed his hand, "Come over and meet Brett."

Ethan tried to hold back, suddenly aware of what he might be getting into and embarrassed about meeting her husband. But Gerrie just held him firmly and steered him over to the booth where Brett was waiting with a puzzled, nervous smile on his face.

Gerrie introduced them and gestured to Ethan to sit. But Ethan needed some space and asked if they wanted a drink. Brett accepted, saying he would like another can off Budd, so Gerrie asked for a Tonic and Bitters, and her eyes followed Ethan as he walked away to the bar, half expecting him to make a run for the door.

"What are you thinking?" Brett asked, "The kid looks about sixteen years old."

"I know, but he's actually twenty, and told me a girlfriend ran for the hills when she saw the size of his cock. I would like to see how big a supposedly well-hung white guy is."

"How the hell did you find that out?" Asked Brett.

"I'll tell you later, but do you want to film him? If you don't, then I'll be OK. I'll go along with your decision."

 Brett hesitated, and Gerrie had a moment of apprehension as Brett hesitated, and she thought he was going to say no.

Then he nodded to her. "I'm OK, I guess. This will be bloody interesting; he looks half your age!"

Gerrie felt a flash of annoyance at Brett's suggestion she was old. Guys she met at work always told her how young she looked, not that she had ever, for a moment, flirted around with them. But she bit her lip and put a smile on her face when she saw Ethan returning with the drinks.

She felt a flow of relief that he hadn't done a runner. After handing them their drinks, Ethan went to sit by Brett. But Brett didn't move over, indicating that Ethan should sit opposite him, next to Gerrie. They spent the next half an hour talking, Gerrie and Brett at pains to ease Ethan's obvious nervousness.

During all this, Ethan had nervously gulped down his beer, and when Brett saw he had finished it, he rose and went to the bar. But instead of getting them Buds, he bought them a Bourbon, and by the look on Ethan's face, as he took his first sip, it must have been a double or triple.

 

Gerrie was fully aware of what Brett was up to, just hoping to herself that Ethan didn't get too drunk. The more she talked with the young man, the more she became interested, and her steamy imagination had a smouldering heat building between her legs.

One incredible coincidence that came up in conversation was that Ethan's room was next to theirs.

"How come you're in a suite? You must be earning millions," she exclaimed.

"No. I only booked yesterday; it was the only room the hotel had left. They gave it to me at the normal room rate, seeing as I only wanted it for one night."

"Well, I want to see if it's the same as ours. "Brett interjected, "Finish your drink and come up and show us. We have drinks in our room if you want another."

As they finished their drinks, Gerrie told Brett about Ethan's mate standing him up. But she didn't tell him about the planned ménage à trois, not wanting to embarrass Ethan.

Once they got up to their rooms, they opened the connecting doors to check out Ethan's room.

Brett voiced his annoyance when he saw that Ethan's room was far superior. It was situated on the corner of the building, was more extensive and had better views, and he was paying a fraction of the price they were.

Waving Brett to keep quiet, Gerrie steered Ethan back to their room and sat him on the couch. She saw Brett pick up the video camera and disappear into their bathroom. She knew he was getting out of the way so that she could seduce the young man.

Ethan was reluctant and anxious and looked like he had serious doubts about what was happening. But when she leaned in and kissed him, he responded, and as their kissing became more passionate, he took control, put his hand behind her head, and French kissed her.

She knew then he was past the flight stage, and she broke the kiss, lifted her leg over his and straddled him before engaging his lips again. As their kissing became more passionate, she dropped her hands into his lap and unzipped his fly. He broke away and looked around the room, then stiffened when he saw Brett standing to his left, filming them.

Gerrie pulled his head back to face her, "Don't worry about Brett. Pretend he's not there. It's his fantasy to watch. Just concentrate on me." Gerrie breathed in his ear.

Dipping her hand back into his pants, she pulled out his limp member and tried to hide her disappointment at the meagre stalk she held in her hand.

"Sorry!" Ethan wailed, "This hasn't happened before. I'm nervous, I guess."

Gerrie thought, what the hell, I've come this far; let's see if we can get this thing to rise.

She backed off his knees, slipped onto the floor, lowered her head, and sucked his limp four inches into her mouth. After a minute and no response, she lifted her head and kissed him again. And when he began to return her kiss passionately, she whispered in his ear, "Close your eyes and imagine it is Laura playing with you."

Then slid down between his legs again and swallowed his limp phallus. It didn't take long before she felt some movement, and his flaccid organ began to swell. She slid up, kissed him again, and told him to keep his eyes closed. Standing, she quickly removed her dress, leaving only her lace black teddy on. Then settled back between his legs and started to suck with real purpose on his burgeoning erection.

It quickly filled her mouth, and she began to gag when it touched the back of her throat. She pulled back, sizing it up in her hand. She realised why Ethan's young girlfriend had gotten frightened; it was almost the size of Chima's impressive pole.

Sucking him into her mouth again, she eased his trousers and boxers down and got him to lift his feet and step out of them. Then reaching up for his hands, she pulled them down onto her breasts. Gerrie was now craving attention herself. And his groping her tits through her teddy was not enough. She let his cock plop out of her mouth and lifted herself, and straddled his lap. Then wrapping her arms around his neck, she began to hump her hungry sex along his shaft.

He searched out her lips and began French kissing her again. She was surprised at how well he kissed; he was better than Brett, not that she would ever admit to that. 

As Ethan began to squirm around, she reached down, tore at the domes in the crotch of her teddy, and then lifted and guided his magic wand into her wet needy curls.

As his swollen monster sank into her warm passage, Ethan pulled back to look for Brett, but with one hand guiding his shaft, she restrained his head with her other hand. Then she sank, letting his thick swollen knob slip fully inside. It made a very distinct wet squishing sound as she was that wet aready.

 

Had she not experienced Chima's massive weapon, she would have never believed she could accommodate Ethan. But she knew now from experience that it might be uncomfortable at first, but then the pleasure it could give her would be worth a moment's discomfort.

Ethan remained still, mesmerised and savouring the feeling of his pole impaling this crazy older woman. To date, he had only slept with a couple of girls, and neither had managed to handle his entire length. He started to move his hips, gently at first, scared she would cry out in pain and stop him. But when she eagerly responded to his moves and gave no indication of resistance, he reached up, grabbed her shoulders and flipped her over onto her back on the floor. Ethan lost it, lust wiping out his thoughts of being considerate and gentle. He thrust himself deep and let his body's natural desires and his youthful vigor take over.