Geran and Nicole Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There are weapons, personal shields, and alarms everywhere. I want to take everyone on a tour so we are all familiar with how this place works. Any questions?"

Jen spoke up, "In the event of a breach how do we let each other know?"

"Let's start the tour in the next room." There was a table with a box filled with wrist bands. "Everyone needs to wear one the whole time we're down here. If there is any abnormal physical response it will alert everyone. You can also hit the panic button on it and it will alert everyone. It will let us know who and where."

The tour continued for another couple of hours until I was satisfied everyone was at least halfway competent at how it all worked and how to respond to any emergencies.

The rest of the day I let everyone relax and get used to their new home. Several took advantage of the pool. We all had dinner together and afterwards played games or watched movies.

The next morning we began establishing our routines. Combat training, studying, meals, downtime, more studying, more combat training, and after dinner was free until the next day.

By dinnertime the sexual tension had reached insane levels. Jen, Celeste, and Nicole had spent the day in as little clothing as possible and wore nothing while swimming after dinner. In some ways we had lucked out. Jen's friends decided two weeks under constant threat was not their thing and had bailed. I knew after Nicole and I got to them we'd have them as allies.

Vince and I had about as much teasing as we could stand and we each caught the first female in range and began having sex with her. It turned out I had Celeste and Vince had Jen. Nicole was too quick and now was missing out. She decided to take a consolation prize and sat on Jen's face.

I had been hoping to calm Nicole's sex drive a little and ended up having mine put into overdrive. After I came inside Celeste I swam over to the edge to cool off and regain control. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned and Nicole was there with me. "Geran? Are you ok?"

"I'm fine. I was wanting to see if we couldn't calm your nymphomania down a little and I can't even control myself. I'm just a little frustrated."

"I'll make you a deal. I will go without sex or masturbation for three days to show you I'm ok and have it under control. How's that sound?"

I leaned over and gave her a peck on the lips. "Sounds like a solid plan. I am tired, though. Would you mind if I slipped off to bed?"

"No, that's cool. I'm going to hang out her for a few more minutes and then I'll join you." We kissed deeper this time and I left the pool, showered, and got in bed. I was asleep before my head hit the pillow. I felt around in the bed. I was alone. I found my laptop and opened the surveillance programs. Nicole, Vince, and Celeste were still by the pool. Nicole was on her back with her legs spread as wide as she could get them with Vince on top of her fucking her pussy forcefully. Celeste was getting fingered and fondled by both of them. I checked the time. I came to bed about three hours ago.

I sighed and closed the computer and went back to sleep. I woke slightly when I felt Nicole get in bed and snuggle to my back. Another couple of hours had passed. I went back to a troubled sleep.

The next day at breakfast I decided to enlist everyone's help. "I know this is going to embarrass Nicole a little, but I need to have everyone help her out a little please. She claims she can go without sex of any kind for three days. So everyone help keep her calm for three days and let's see if she can't accomplish this goal."

Everyone agreed and we went back to our usual routine. After dinner we were all playing a board game when Nicole complained the room was hot and stifling. I went to adjust the air and came back to her pulling off her top. Her nipples were almost giving off an aura of how horny she was. Before I could stop her she unleashed a wave of pheromones and Vince and I were double fucking her. Celeste and Jen were having fun with each other while Nicole had us. I was on my back with Nicole on top of me. Vince was kneeling behind her. She had me inside her pussy and Vince inside her ass and the three of us were fucking frantically. She felt so good and I was trying to get further and further inside of her.

I don't know how long we fucked her like that. She clamped our orgasms and didn't let us cum until she was satisfied. When Vince and I climaxed finally, we passed out. I figured that was mostly to avoid a lecture.

The next day I proposed a compromise. "How about tonight we see if we can sit in a circle and everyone masturbate while watching everyone else? No touching each other?"

We were in agreement and that evening we sat nude in chairs and watched each other begin stroking and fondling and fingering themselves. Watching Nicole was an extremely erotic experience for me. I hadn't really seen her playing with herself before and the way she was doing it was very erotic. I noticed nearly everyone else was watching her too. Occasionally Jen or Celeste would watch me or Vince, but most of the time we were all watching Nicole. Her moans and grunts were like a siren's song and we were all struggling to stay in our seats. The scent of her wet pussy was filling the room and when her first big orgasm flowed through her all four of us were on her. We all fucked her pretty much all night and most of the next day.

She had cum running out of her pussy and ass down her sleek thighs. Her body was nearly glowing with sexual satisfaction. She was happy and chipper.

"That was great guys! Let's eat and then sleep this off!" She told us.

No one else had much to say and she carried the conversation during our meal. Afterwards, we cleaned up and went to bed.

The next morning I tried again, "We've got three days until the full moon. Nicole, can you focus during the next three days and hold off on sex? We need to concentrate on preparations. If you don't think you can I'm going to lock you in the bedroom. One less person helping is better than all of us not working. Wouldn't you agree?" Everyone else was looking at me like I had become a complete asshole. Maybe I had.

Nicole looked sheepish. "I can control it."

For the next three days she did.

On the night of the full moon, Nicole wanted to watch a movie in bed with just me so we bid everyone good night and got in bed. She snuggled up very close and I held her to me. Sometime during the second movie I was nodding off and started to feel my neck itching. When I reached up to scratch it my hand bumped into Nicole's head. I pulled back my hand and tried to lean away from her. She followed me still keeping her head on my neck. I gently probed her with my fingers. She was attached to my neck with her teeth. Her vampire fangs were firmly embedded in my flesh and she was drinking from me. Then I tried to shift her and put her in her sleeping position as I thought she was doing it in her sleep.

I wasn't able to move much and I immediately felt faint. How much had she taken? I tried harder to disengage her from me. I felt her dig her fingernails deeply into my arm and back. She easily broke the skin and I felt her rip deeply into me. Then I heard her growl at me and it wasn't one of her cute growls. OK. I was getting worried.

"Nicole! Wake up! Are you ok? WAKE UP!" I tried slapping her and pulling her hair. She literally ripped the muscles on my arm free from the bone! FUCK! What was going on?! I was really shoving Nicole now and trying to dislodge her from my neck.

I tried reaching into her mind but found barriers that I couldn't penetrate. One last attempt - I got ready and punched her ear. Right then Nicole decided to rip her teeth out of my throat without letting go.

Her howls deafened me. I saw something unclear. My vision was fuzzy from blood loss. It looked like Nicole but bigger and ferocious. Her talons raked across me and she jumped out of the room. I looked around and thought 'Man, that's a lot of blood. I wonder where it came from.' Then I slid into darkness.

I woke up to more pain. Mom was slapping my face hard. "Wake up Geran! This is important!"

"I'm awake! Where's Nicole?" There was blood everywhere. I think it was mine.

"She's run away. I grossly underestimated her - again - and the restraints I put on her have all been broken. The attack happened weeks ago and just now manifested itself. We were looking outside when the threat was inside. I'm sorry, Son. We all fucked up."

I interrupted, "Wait, what restraints? What has happened? I'm still a bit woozy from blood loss."

She put her slashed wrist in my mouth. "Grow your fangs and feed while I explain. We don't have a lot of time." I bit her and began replenishing my own supply. Mom's blood was almost electric it had so much power in it.

She was talking quickly. "Nicole's succubus and vampiric sides have taken over her body. Her personality has been attacked and beaten into a corner of her mind to watch while these mindless powers play. Make no mistake though, her powers are formidable."

I stopped drinking and asked, "She's no match for you though, right?"

"No, she isn't, but we have to find her and I need you as bait to get her to show herself."

I stood up. "I'm ready. Let's go get her. Is this innate or have some of the books from the Black Library infected her?"

She kissed my forehead. "It's entirely innate but some of those books could have weakened the barriers and helped instigate this. Go shower quickly and put on clean clothes. This will be VERY dangerous for you, but I will protect you as much as possible. Go!"

I ran upstairs and washed off the blood and grabbed a shirt and jeans. While I was in the shower I ran her answer through my mind over and over. She wasn't outright lying to me, but she was hiding something important. What? What happened a couple of weeks ago?

It hit me like a bolt of electricity. When Mom and I were making love Nicole was inside her mind trying to control her succubus side. Mom's succubus powers must have supercharged Nicole's succubus side. The sex was a relief valve and the lack of sex for three days let it build up an immense amount of power until it overwhelmed her personality. The perfect combination of events. Someone or several someone's knew us extremely well to predict how we would react.

I found my boots and ran downstairs. Mom had the car warmed up and idling. I hopped in and we headed for Newark.

"Why this direction? Can you sense her?" I asked putting on my shirt and boots. She didn't say anything; she just pointed. There was a small pillar of smoke about five miles away. "You think she's creating mayhem? Wouldn't she just be looking for food? Or sex?"

Mom looked worried. "She might be. She might also have resistance. You would be much more likely to sense her than me. You don't have anything do you?"

"No. I know she's out there but I couldn't tell you where." I told Mom my theory I had come up with in the shower. She was silent a minute and then glanced at me. "You always did have a very intuitive mind and could see more than most. You're right. On all of it. Let's theorize later. First order of business is to find her. And get the fortress repaired. She made a massive hole in the building when she escaped. Your friends tried to stop her. They're hurt but will heal."

We got to the smoke in a few minutes. No Nicole but it looked like she could have been there. There were a bunch of rubberneckers and the emergency response hadn't shown up yet. I hopped out and starting asking what had happened. People said devils, demons, monsters and all sorts of other bullshit. At least they all pointed the same direction when I asked which way she went. I took to the air heading off at top speed.

*Mom! Track me! Should I call out to her?* I asked.

*Yes. She might respond.*

"*NICOLE!!*" I tried yelling and giving a mental shout. I didn't know if it would work or not. It didn't. Mom kept searching on the ground and I stuck to the air. We both kept checking news reports and social media. I called Celeste and Vince and got them to help search. Vince's sense of smell might help more than anything. Unfortunately, he said she kept changing her scent and he lost it several times.

No luck and I returned to the car. She sped off in the direction everyone pointed. As we passed a small side road an armored truck came speeding across the intersection. It was traveling at over eighty miles an hour and hit the side of our car like a missile.

I woke up sometime later in the back of an ambulance getting ready to haul me from the scene to a hospital. I began struggling. "MOM! MOM?"

She poked her head around the back of the ambulance. A cop was following her asking questions. "Good, you're awake. Can you stand? You've got several broken bones and a severe concussion. If you can stand I can get us back so I can heal you."

I had to make three attempts but I stood. Then we were back at the fortress. She immediately did her healing thing to me and we got out a map to try to trace her path and determine where she was going.

"There was no driver in that truck," she said quietly. "What about this area?"

"So the attack is to keep us from finding her. We must be under constant surveillance. I don't think she'd go there. I don't see enough places for her to hide and still have good escape routes."

"I am going to start casting some anti-scrying spells to mask our movements. They really caught us with our pants down. We may as well throw a dart at this map. I cannot predict her movements."

I looked up at her. She seemed very drained and tonight's ordeal wasn't enough to explain it. She held up a hand stalling my question. "It's not relevant right now. Make your best guess with the map while I provide us a shield from spying eyes."

I would really like to say we homed in on her right away and cured her in a few minutes. The truth is twenty three days later we were still searching. I had used almost all the vials in my watch and had barely eaten or slept since she left. This was the longest I had ever been away from her and I was lost. Her absence and the stress and attacks made me burn through my vials faster.

We found where she had been over and over but there was no pattern to her movements. Over eighty slain people so far. All were drained of blood, mutilated, some were shredded, and quite a few partially eaten. And we were having a hell of a time keeping the murders off the radar. Jen was providing cover on the legal end and keeping us out of notice.

Mom's spells kept most of the attacks at bay, but occasionally they got lucky and we ended up in a nasty fight. They weren't holding back at all. They had an army and were throwing it at us every chance they got. Vince was using his cat warriors to help search. Nicole found over half of them and literally fucked them to death. Mom explained she replenished her strength by absorbing their life force during sex. Or when she ate them. Or drank their blood. Vince lost over seventy warriors to her.

I studied every attack on a map to try to figure out where she could be hiding or where she could strike next. I had never seen any person have such a random pattern.

Then I got the text. It came at about four a.m. after we had called it a night. I was exhausted and hadn't thought straight in days.

G. Help me! N. Sheep's Meadow. Come alone. I can't face anyone else.

I was out the window and teleported to Central Park. I got to Sheep's Meadow and started searching. I was counting on Mom tracking me but didn't reach out to her as I had no idea if Nicole was tapping my thoughts. *Nicole?* I called mentally for several minutes before I heard her reply.

*Over here. By the pond.*

As I headed towards the pond I caught a glimpse of a creature lunging at me at incredible speed coming from the side. Its horns went straight through my gut and then pulled out. I felt two clawed hands rip into me and throw me to the ground. It landed on my chest and grabbed my head. She slammed the back of my head against a rock. I felt the warm sticky spreading in my hair.

"Hi Lover! You miss me?" Nicole was unrecognizable. Her talons were holding me still. I tried grabbing her and throwing her off. She didn't budge. I tried hitting her but she grabbed my wrists and giggled. I couldn't believe how strong she was. "I missed you! By the way, I'm hungry!" She lunged forward and sunk her fangs into my throat. Her teeth started crushing my esophagus while she giggled.

*Nicole. If this makes you happy then take my blood. I love you.* I felt her hesitate just a little. That hesitation saved my life. Then the night turned into day and the sun passed in front of me. Energy filled me and I looked around to get my bearings. Celeste was there blasting Nicole who was getting back on her feet and shrugging off the blasts like water.

Mom jumped into the fray and leaped directly on Nicole's back and forced her back to the ground. Nicole's face was buried in the thick grass. I figured it was over now. Then I watched as she turned her head to the side and gave a vicious smile with grass in her teeth.

Nicole reached behind her; grabbed Mom by the ankle and threw her forty feet through a tree. Literally. The tree broke in half as Mom hit it and kept going. The word impossible lost its meaning to me just then.

Celeste and I tackled Nicole. I just wanted to give Mom a chance to get back in action. I hammered on her mind with mine. I felt Mom slip her mind through mine and went straight into Nicole's. I watched her try to shred Nicole's succubus persona and keep hitting.

I punched Nicole in the jaw to keep her down. I was wheezing like a broken accordion due to the wounds on my throat. Her mind started fighting back and hit Mom like a freight train. I glanced back and saw Mom stunned on the ground. During that split second Nicole grabbed me and hurled me about thirty feet. I bounced to a stop banging on rocks and dirt before crashing into a large oak tree.

Mom was getting to her feet and jumped on Nicole and started hitting her hard. Nicole stood up with Mom still hitting her; grabbed her by the shoulder and groin lifted her over her head and slammed her down on her knee. I heard Mom's back break from where I was lying. Nicole then reached down and punched her talons through Mom's stomach and ripped out a huge handful of intestines and threw them in Celeste's face who was coming at her.

Celeste made contact but had blood and guts in her face so I know she couldn't see clearly. Nicole and Celeste were tangled up now but Celeste was losing. THINK! I can't beat her physically. How could I get through her defenses? I suddenly had an inspiration. I hit her with the corruption wave and made it as powerful as I could. Her erogenous zones became super sensitive when I used it on her. I got her attention and she made a beeline for me. I was shaking and hoping this would work.

When she reached me I lashed out with my boot and connected with her clit. She doubled over and crashed into me with her talons slashing blindly. I had my arms outstretched to my sides with my hands flat. I brought my hands towards each other as hard as I could and hit her ears simultaneously as hard as I could and let loose an energy blast into her ears at the same time. Her scream deafened me and shattered every street lamp in range. Nicole collapsed.

I checked her cautiously. She was unconscious! Mom was by my side then. She grabbed Nicole and teleported away. I got a fleeting message from Mom. *Go home and wait.*

I found Celeste. We were both pretty battered and bloody. I teleported us to my bathroom; we undressed and washed the dirt and blood off and checked our wounds. I had several deep punctures that would take some time. I had trouble breathing due to my neck wound and the adrenaline was wearing off. Celeste had some broken ribs and a broken arm.