German Lake Adventure

Story Info
A hung man's exhibitionist experience with a mature woman!
9.8k words
4.77
12.9k
24
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A hung man's exhibitionist experience with a mature woman!

You read about me in the story "Routine visit with Dr. Cody". The story that follows happened just a few years later.

I was a few days in on a one-week business trip to Germany - specifically a conference in the outskirts of Berlin to which my company had sent me down for workshops and networking sessions. These conferences are not the most intriguing part of my job, but I still enjoyed travelling and meeting new people and having new experiences.

The mornings were intense with business meetings and educational sessions, but we were usually free from mid-afternoon until dinner time when social networking events would start.

On a Wednesday mid-afternoon, after our sessions had ended, I decided to take a trip out to Lake Wannsee - a popular local lake not far from where I was staying. My hotel was close enough to ride a bicycle to the lake and the hotel offered bikes free of charge for just this purpose.

I had always had a fascination for visiting one of the local lakes in Germany where clothing many times are optional. There, you find people from all cultures and walks of life - young, old, heavy, thin - clothed, partially clothed...

...and naked!

Lake Wannsee is one of those lakes!

My name is Erik - I am five foot eleven, about 170lb - in my late thirties. I have a toned average build and I try to keep in shape with cardio and weightlifting. I come from a northern European country, have blond curly hair, and blue eyes. No chest hair to speak off, but my arms and legs are blondish hairy. I take care of my teeth and have nice facial features - I would consider myself young looking and above average attractive.

I have an exceptionally large, circumcised penis with larger than average sized testicles that produce an extraordinary amount of semen! Also, my ejaculations can be intense as I have an oversized bulbocavernosus muscle - if I may be a little clinical. A former girlfriend had me do some homework on the matter as she was shocked at the amount of semen I would drench her with during intercourse.

After my experience with Dr. Cody (part 2 to be released shortly), I developed a fetish for exhibitionism, and I admit a little bit of voyeurism as well. Having a large penis doesn't hurt in these endeavors as having someone catch you with your pants down can result in an incredible erotic experience - for both.

One of the things I love about Germans is their liberal view regarding sexuality - specifically their socially acceptable attitude towards nudity in public places. There are countless hotels that have spas with mixed-gender sauna and showers. Bathing suits are strictly not allowed, and you would typically cover yourself with a towel when walking around the spa area but remove it before entering the saunas and showers.

There you are, letting it all hang out - in the sauna or in the shower displaying and washing your privates in full view of the opposite sex standing or sitting right next to you. For some, this can be either prohibitively overwhelming, but for others an unbelievable liberating experience.

I remember being at a hotel just outside of Frankfurt a few years back. After a late afternoon workout, I naturally decided to get cleaned up before a scheduled business meeting. After a quick shower down in the hotel spa, I hung my towel on a hook and proceeded to enter the sauna. There were four people already in the sauna - two middle aged ladies, and a couple in their thirties (I am guessing) - all completely naked!

The couple were conversing, and I don't think they were paying attention to me when I entered. However, both ladies did "double take head turn" as I walked in with my very large flaccid cock swinging. In the corner of my eye, I could see that they both looked at each other with widened eyes - I got their attention!

(...story to be posted soon!)

...back to Lake Wannsee.

I packed a bag with a couple of water bottles, a few energy bars, suntan lotion, a beach towel, and a hand towel - to cover up certain "items", if needed. It was a beautiful sunny day with only a few scattered clouds in the sky. The temperature was in the upper 70's - perfect for a day at the lake.

I rode my bike to an area that was sparsely wooded and not very crowded - as expected on a Wednesday mid-afternoon. I parked my bike against a tree and proceeded to walk down a small path down to a spot about fifty yards from the water - a grassy patch with a large boulder just to the right.

Perfect! Neither too exposed nor too crowded, I thought to myself.

There was a couple sitting about fifty yards away diagonally over my left shoulder and an older man about sixty-five yards directly to the left. No one was to my right that I could see, as the boulder was blocking the right-side view.

As with most men in Europe (who typically do not wear American style bathing shorts), I was wearing men's bikini briefs. How I wear them depends, as I have two choices. I can lay my oversized penis down and over my testicles and backwards toward my anus, or let it simply lay to the side, like in a "banana hammock".

The first option typically creates a rather large bulge, sticking out centered in the front of the bikini briefs as my larger than average testicles push my cock forward. In the latter, the contour of my penis is clearly displayed for anyone to see and can sometimes be troublesome when arousal sets in. As the cock grows, and the narrowing part of the brief towards the hip area shallows out, it does not adequately cover the girth of my cock - only enough to prevent it from falling out.

Today, at the lake however, there weren't many people around and the decision to get completely naked was easy.

Finally, there I was, completely in the buff, letting it all hang out - the liberating feeling was awesome!

I have been instructed by my dermatologist to be careful with the sun and typically apply sunscreen to my entire body. As I laid down comfortably on my towel, I decided to position my cock straight up onto my abdomen - just reaching to my bellybutton. The warm temperature coupled with the fact that I did not have a thread on me, made my penis swollen all around. My scrotum was soft and relaxed, and my large testicles were nicely resting between my thighs.

I partially sat up, resting my lower arms and elbows on the towel, and was overlooking the lake enjoying the moment to its fullest. I kept looking down and occasionally re-adjusting my soft penis and was admiring the fact that, even in a flaccid state, my cock extended several inches beyond the bikini briefs upper tan line.

Not soon after, being pre-occupied with my thoughts, I suddenly heard rustling just behind me!

A woman, just steps away from me, was walking down the same path as I had taken but bending off just a few feet behind me and towards the left. I was a little startled and it was too late for me to cover up in any meaningful way.

Never mind, I thought, we are in the country of naked acceptance!

As she proceeded to walk past me about fifteen yards or so, she abruptly turns around, walks a few steps back towards me and says;

"Obwohl Kleidung rund um den See Ermessen ist, ist es normalerweise nicht akzeptabel, Erregung jeglicher Art zu zeigen!"

Bewildered! I did not know what to do or say!

Being from a Nordic country I knew only a little German and she spoke so fast that I could not make out what she was saying.

"I'm sorry, I don't speak German" - I said, as I turned my head and our eyes locked.

"You must cover yourself up if you get excited." - she says (with a German accent).

I realized that she was referring to my cock, and probably thought my flaccid penis was in an arousal state as it laid upward my stomach. Being circumcised did not help my case - a circumcised penis, if large enough flaccid would naturally tend to look more like an erection than an uncircumcised one, I tried to convince myself.

How do I explain that I wasn't "excited"...?

Before I had a chance to respond or even react, she was already on her way down the path.

I contemplated her reaction, and the fact that it was very German - no elaboration, no anger, no attitude - just straight to the point without emotion.

She stopped about thirty yards down to my lower left, at a spot she must have used many times before as her familiarity with putting her things down seemed almost automatic.

When my surprise feelings from the encounter eventually subsided, I realized that I did very much enjoy what had just happened - my large cock was in full display to a stranger!

My excitement, however, quickly turned to regret as perhaps I had offended her after all, I contemplated.

How do rectify the situation, and show her that I was not sprouting a boner for all to see...?

There were two ways to get down to the water; around the boulder to the right and then down a small path that led to a tiny gravely beach by the water; or follow the left path that led past where the woman was sitting. This path eventually led down to an area by the water that was rockier and not so easily accessible.

The choice was easy, and I had a plan!

I decided it was time for a dip. The path down to the left was riddled with small sticks, pine needles, roots, and smaller rocks, and barefoot walking was slow, choppy, and irregular - which served my plan perfectly!

As I walked down the path, my flaccid penis was jerking, flopping, and swinging, with each stop, slowdown, and step I took. If only I could get her to look, she would see that I was not "excited", but rather my penis was just naturally large, I thought to myself.

She was sitting with a partial view of the direction I was approaching. The path then turned to the right towards the water, where she would then have a direct view of my back.

As I walked past her, I tried to look and see if she noticed me, but it was difficult as I had to keep an eye on the ground so that I wouldn't stumble or fall. Just as I passed her, she did turn her head up briefly and gave me a tacit nod of greeting - I did not sense any animosity from our prior engagement.

Good - I may be in the clear!

From the brief moment of passing by, I thought the woman was rather attractive with short shoulder length dark hair - in her mid-fifties I would say. She was not heavy nor thin, but I could not exactly see her body shape as she was sitting down on her beach blanket and was wearing a cover-up, one-piece bathing suit.

I proceeded to walk down another fifteen yards or so to the water where I encountered boulders and a few larger undulations. To safely reach the water, I had to bend my knees and hunker down, and in some cases use one of my hands on the boulders to guide me so that I wouldn't slip.

Just before reaching the water, I realized I was giving the woman a full rear view of my large testicles and my penis that was hanging down and clearly visible between my legs. I purposely took my time, in some cases, repeating steps, prolonging my trek down to the water.

I wasn't sure if she was even looking, but the feeling was exhilarating nonetheless! My head was pounding from the mere thought that she was staring straight at my cock, knowing that no one would catch her looking.

By the time I reached the water, I had started to get an erection, and although, my penis was still in a flaccid state, it was hanging several inches further down.

I could not let this opportunity pass me by!

Before I fully immersed myself into the water, I strategically hunkered down, legs separated, pretending to feel the water temperature with my hands. At that moment, my penis was hanging down a good eight inches with my visibly larger cockhead briefly grazing the water surface moments before I stood back up.

God! I was imagining her looking - catching my manhood in all its glory!

As my penis had started to elevate upward, I quickly did a shallow dive to let the cool water subdue my growing erection.

After a short five-minute swim, thinking that I should not be overdoing my "exposure", I returned to my sitting spot using the alternate path back.

It was getting late in the afternoon, and after about 45 minutes, the woman gathered her things to leave. As she started to walk on the path toward me, I used the hand towel and laid it across my penis which was nicely cradled to the right between by abdomen and my upper thigh. I did not need another civics lesson on nudism behavior, I thought to myself.

Just as she was about to walk past me, she stopped, and says;

"Hi, I am Sabine!"

Still sitting, I turned surprisingly around.

"I am Erik - nice to meet you!

"I wanted to say I am sorry for my earlier comments." - she says.

"Comments regarding what" - I asked, pretending I didn't know what she was talking about.

"Regarding excitement" - she answered.

"Arousal" - I exclaimed.

"What?"

"Arousal" - I repeated.

"People get "excited" when they get a new car or are planning a vacation - but adults get "aroused" when certain body parts behave beyond their control" - I wittedly exclaimed trying to be smart and funny at the same time, while realizing that her English vocabulary was limited.

"Ha Ha!" - she burst out laughing.

"Yes, aroused" - she repeated...

...as she raised her hand and pointed directly at my cock which had now partially uncovered from under the hand towel.

I quickly looked down and discovered that when I had turned my body to greet her, the hand towel had partially moved, and parts of my cock were now showing. My right testicle was completely exposed, and a long stretch of my swollen shaft was clearly showing along with a big portion of my cockhead.

Before I could say or do anything, she smirked and started to meander on her way back up the trail.

My plan must have worked! She must have seen my very large flaccid cock when I either walked past her or when I was down by the water, I thought.

Wow, what a mind-blowing encounter!

My head was pounding from sexual euphoria, and as I was struggling to contain my thoughts, my cock was in full-blown erection mode!

My desire to quickly rub one off was overwhelming - but this was not the place.

I looked at the time, and I realized that I was running late for a networking event that evening. I quickly gathered my items and started to head back to my bicycle. I had to wait a minute or two for my erection to subside so that could properly tuck it in place before being on my way.

The evening was uneventful to say the least. I met a few uninteresting people and had a few glasses of wine to subdue my boredom.

My mind kept wandering to the earlier rendezvous with Sabine at the lake. As soon as I get back to my room, I need to masturbate, I thought. Events and circumstances over the past few days had left me with no opportunities for self-gratification - I was very much backed-up sexually!

Well, that did not work out as expected! As soon as I got back to the room, the wine got the better of me and I went to sleep before I could even reach down and fondle myself in any meaningful way.

The next morning my mind was still on the encounter. Should I have tried to further the dialog with Sabine...? Perhaps, I should have asked her out, or even propose something riskier...?

The thoughts of possible missed opportunities troubled me!

As the day went on, we were given the rest of the day off shortly after 2:30. I was asked to hang out with a few colleagues for some sightseeing and possibly grab some dinner in Berlin.

I respectfully declined - I had other plans!

Maybe, just maybe, there was a chance that Sabine would return to the lake, I thought to myself.

I hurried back to my room, gathered my things quickly and headed back to the lake. It was 3:30 by the time I got there, and naturally I chose the same spot as the day before.

I could faintly see that there was a young woman sitting about one hundred yards or so over my left shoulder and a couple down to the left by the shore, picking what looked like rocks. A man was throwing a frisbee into the lake for his dog to retrieve while a few paddle boats were slowly moving laterally about fifty yards from the shore.

The weather was still magnificent, with intermittent clouds that kept the sun from beating down to hard. There was a slight breeze in the air.

Being a little more crowded, I decided to keep my bathing briefs on for the time being.

As I sat down, my mind started to drift into a very relaxed state, and I must have dozed off for a while...

...Guten Tag Erik!" - a voice behind me uttered.

Slightly taken, I quickly regaining my senses and turned my torso and head backwards towards her;

"Guten Tag... Sabine" - I responded.

"Nice to see you again" - she said with a smile on her face.

"You too"- I said with an attempted smile on my own.

She was back!

After a brief moment of awkward silence, she continued her walk down the path. However, instead of walking to the same spot as the day before, she stopped at different spot - only about ten yards away from me.

Shoot! This is getting interesting!

After she routinely spread out her beach blanket, unpacked and placed her items, she proceeded to take off the sun dress she was wearing.

Holy Shit!

Instead of the one-piece bathing suit she was wearing the day before, she was now donning a very revealing two-piece string bikini. The bikini top seemed too small as it did not adequately cover her breasts, and the bikini bottom only had a small triangle in the front with thin strings that rode up several inches above her hip bones.

Her body was deliciously mature!

As many European women live moderately balanced lives, and do not go through big swings of weight loss and gain, many of them keep their young shapes much longer as they get older - she was one of them!

I would guess she was about five foot four, roughly 125 pounds. Yes, the years (I found out later she was 54) had naturally aged her body, but she was perfectly large in all the right places. Except for a few aging grooved lines, her mid-section was nice and tuck. As she leaned over briefly before sitting down, her breasts overflowed on all sides of the small bikini patches. I was not able to see her from the back, but her hip bones were clearly visible as they protruded ever so perfectly outward several inches lower than the bikini hip strings - with her ass voluptuously extending out to the sides!

As I sat there watching her, I did not want to appear too eager and decided to wait a little while before traversing down for another dip in the lake.

About 15 minutes passed, and it was time!

I noticed the man with the dog was gone and there was no one else down by the water - I felt comfortable with removing my briefs before my swim.

Sabine was pre-occupied with a phone call as I walked past her, and I am not sure she noticed me until I was already halfway down the path towards the water.

I took a long, nice swim while contemplating the situation. Once back out of the water, I slowly meandered back up the path until I got close enough to the spot she was sitting at - I discovered...

...she had taken her top off!

As she was partially sitting up, leaning against her lower arms and elbows, her breasts were ever so slightly hanging off to the side of her chest - they were even bigger than I thought. Not huge, not small - just perfectly oversized for her proportionately smaller body!

Her breasts were wide at the top, connected to each other in middle and extending all the way to the very side of her chest. As they hung down her rib cage in a round teardrop shape, I noticed that one of them was just ever so slightly bigger than the other - just as nature had intended.

Years and gravity had made them droop somewhat, but only to the point where they just hanging down perfectly low. Her one and a half inch wide, light brown areolas were situated horizontally at a perfect spot towards the bottom, with half-inch wide nipples sticking out by a quarter inch or so.