Get a Room Pt. 03

Story Info
Brother's unusual response when asked to be a sperm donor.
3.6k words
4.2
15.7k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After breakfast, we all just spent time around the balcony relaxing. We were all naked lounging about reading magazines or having casual conversation.

Mom and Chris seated beside each other in a lounger that can accommodate for two. Mindy and I were also in a double occupancy lounger just opposite Chris and Mom. The two lovers, Abby and Laurie were on another lounger on our right.

The four women felt so comfortable and relaxed that they don't even care their legs were splayed and their pussies were obscenely on display. Laurie was seated with one knee raised and bent resting on Abby's thigh making the lips of her vagina to partially open, her clit winking at everyone.

Chris grinned as he looked at her daughter and teased. "Pumpkin, I can see the gate of the promised land slightly opened."

Laurie glanced down between her legs, then looked at her dad and smiled, "I know Daddy, you like?"

"Hmhm, I can see your clit winking at me." Chris said.

"It's winking at me too!" I said chuckling.

Mindy doesn't like to be outdone so she spread her legs wide then brought her hands down between her legs and spread her pussy lips with her fingers. "How about this Dad?"

Chris chuckled as he looked at his other daughter. "Oh honey, that looks so delicious to eat."

We all laugh.

"Mindy is very competitive." Mom said laughing.

"How about mine Dad, does it looked delicious to eat too?" Laurie asked.

"But of course pumpkin, it looks delicious to eat too. I could even eat it right now!" Chris said.

"Not if it is musky!" Abby interjected.

Laurie turned to look at Abby in surprise. "Hey, it's not! I just showered!" Then Laurie brought her hand down and slide a finger on her pussy before she inserted it a little bit inside, then brought it to her nose and sniffed it. "See! there's not a hint of smell at all!" Then she brought her finger under Abby's nose, "smell it!"

Abby smelled Laurie's finger. "Hmm, ok it smells fresh and clean." she said smiling at Laurie.

"Told you!" Laurie said pouting, "you're just trying to discouraged my Dad."

"I won't be discouraged even it smells musky pumpkin, actually the muskiness of pussy adds erotic flavor to it." Chris said with a reassuring smile to her daughter.

"How about mine! "Mindy said as she inserted a finger in her pussy then brought her finger to her nose and sniffed. "Uh oh! I think I need to go and freshen up." Mindy said smiling shyly.

"Why, is it funky?" I asked with a grin.

"No! it's not that. "Mindy responded.

"Musky?" I asked again.

"Kind of." Mindy said as she chuckled. Then she brought her wet finger under my nose.

"Hmm! It's kind of musky alright!" I said as I put her finger in my mouth and sucked her pussy juice from it.

Mindy giggled. "You didn't mind?"

"No, I love it." I said as I leaned closer towards her and gave her a peck on the lips.

"As always, he loves the musky pungent smell and tastes of pussy." Abby said looking at me with a slight smile.

Laurie suddenly shoved her right hand between Abby's legs. "How about this?"

"Heyyy!" Abby exclaimed as she tried to clamp her legs trapping Laurie's hand in it. "I haven't had a shower yet!"

Laurie rubbed her finger along Abby's slit and then inserted a finger inside before she lifted it up to her nose and sniffed it. Abby tried to grab Laurie's hand away but it was too late. Laurie already inhaled her lover's pussy scent. Laurie extended her arm and brought her finger up under Abby's nose to let her smell her own pussy scent. Abby flared her nose as she playfully pushed Laurie's hands away. "You're silly!" She said with a chuckle.

"Could I sniff it too?" I heard chuckles when I jumped up from my seat and stepped closer towards Laurie.

Abby quickly got up from her seat too and was playfully pushing me away preventing me to get closer to Laurie. "You don't want to sniff that dear brother!"

"Just a quick sniff!" I said, smiling lovingly at my sister.

"No, not now Michael, as I have said earlier, I haven't showered yet." Abby said with an embarrassed kind of laugh as she wrapped her arms around me.

I felt my penis hardening so rapidly when I felt my sister's body pressed against me. Her breast though not so big has a nice size, round and firm. It felt so wonderful as it pressed on my chest. She obviously didn't mind my erection poking her just above her mound as she playfully preventing me away from Laurie.

"I'm just curious to smell you when you haven't showered." I said while enjoying her warm body pressed on mine.

She leaned close to my ear. "It's funky!" she said softly then pulled her face away and wrinkled her nose at me. She still looked so pretty even when she contoured her face.

"I don't care, I will still love you, and so does your funk. "I said to her with a reassuring smile. "How about if I smell it from the source?" I asked as I tried to push myself down towards her crotch.

"Oh nooo!" Abby exclaimed as she pushed me away laughing.

That gave me the chance to approach Laurie. I took Laurie's hand and brought it up to my nose and had a quick sniff. It was not funky as Abby had said. It was musky though, with a hint of pee and had a slight pungent and sourly smell. Actually, a perfect combination of pussy secretions that was so erotic that will make a cock throb. I put Laurie's pussy scented finger in my mouth and sucked my sister's salty flavored intimate juice from it. Glancing down, my throbbing erection was almost touching Laurie's face and very close to her lips. She playfully peck on the tip before she enveloped the head with her lips.

"Ohh..." I moaned. "That feels so nice!"

But then Abby suddenly appeared and playfully pushed Laurie's face away from my crotch. That causes my cock to pop out from Laurie's mouth

"Hey! what's that for?" I complained, and turned to look at Abby with mock annoyance.

"Get a room!" She said and laugh.

"Yeah yeah, we heard that before." I replied with a grin.

"I'm going to freshen up." She announced.

"You're going to wash your funky pussy?" Mindy teased.

Abby scowled at Mindy for a second then chuckled. "You have a funky pussy too." And they both laugh.

Before Abby could leave, Laurie grabbed Abby by her upper thigh and pulled it towards her. "I'll freshen it up for you sweetie!" She then proceeded to press her face on Abby's very scented nicely trimmed crotch, tasting the pungent and quite intoxicating odor of her vagina.

"Eww Laurie, you're gross!" Abby exclaimed and obviously embarrassed as she was pushing Laurie's head away.

Then Laurie pulled her face off Abby's crotch, turned to me and swallowed my cock, bobbling her head a few times before turning to Abby's crotch again and resumed eating her.

I turned to look at Abby who was glancing down at Laurie munching at her hairy pie. Abby turned to look at me and chuckled as she rolled her eyes with feigned resignation at what Laurie had been doing to her.

I reached my arm around Abby and pulled her close to me standing with our hips touching each other as Laurie continued eating her out. I reached up and cupped Abby's tits, It felt wonderful as I gently squeezed it. Then I playfully but lightly tweaked her nipples with my thumb and index fingers.

Abby moaned, then smiled at me and reciprocated by reaching for my cock and gave it a gentle playful squeeze.

Laurie stood up and kissed Abby on the lips letting her taste her own pungent, salty flavor. Then proceeded to kiss me so I can have a fair share of the taste.

***

After a while, we went back to our own loungers and continued our casual conversation. One of the topic we covered was about same sex marriage.

Mom asked Abby and Laurie if they have any plan of getting married in the near future.

Abby responded, "Yes Mom, Laurie and I have talked about it. We think we're still too young for marriage. We both just turned 23 recently.

Maybe in two years when we are both financially stable. It's just only a year since we started teaching." Laurie said.

"You both like teaching in middle school, why not High School?" Mindy asked.

"Middle school students can be easily controlled than High school." Laurie replied.

Mindy turned to looked at Mom, "Hey Miss Carol, Why you chose teaching High school than middle school?"

"I know why." I said looking and smiling at Mom teasingly.

"And why is that honey?" Mom asked with a raised eyebrow.

"It's because Mom liked the attention of good looking teenagers who have crush on her." I announced in a teasing tone. "Actually fantasizing about her."

"You think so ha!" Mom said looking at me with mock sternness. "Continue teasing me young man and you will end up not..."

"Not what Mom?" I asked so eager to hear what she's going to say but I know it's not gonna be that bad.

But instead Mindy answered for her. "Your mom will not let you lick her pussy anymore!"

"You know that's right!" Mom laugh looking at Mindy, then to me.

Laurie followed. "Your mom will not let you have sexual intercourse with her!"

"That too!" Mom said, glancing at Laurie still laughing.

"In other words, Your mom will not let you fuck her!" Chris added smirking at me.

Mom looked at Chris smiling then turned her attention to his dick and held it in her hand. "And I have a reserved penis here that can be inside me anytime." Mom said as she playfully wagging Chris's dick.

Finally Abby said, "And Mom will not let you continue your sinful, immoral incestuous practice by letting your penis go back inside the very womb you came out from, and squirting your seed deep inside your very own Mother's vagina."

"Wow, honey! that's a very powerful message!" Mom said.

Everybody laugh.

Afterwards Abby said that she and Laurie were thinking of having a baby very soon.

"Are you going to adopt one?" Mom asked.

"No Miss Carol, we just opted finding a sperm donor." Laurie answered.

"I guess that would be better." Have you been looking for one?" Mom asked.

"We think we found one already." Abby said. "We want the sperm donor to be at least the person we know well. A good person with good character who belonged to a good and decent family, and the one who we can trust."

"Do we know who's the lucky guy?" Mindy asked.

"Yes, you know him." Laurie said to Mindy.

"Actually you all know him so well." Abby said looking at me smiling from ear to ear. "Although Laurie and I have to formally ask him first."

Noticing the way Abby and Laurie looked at each other with their knowing smiles, then both turned to look at me with their tender loving smiles showing on their faces.

They both saw my jaw dropped as my eyes opened wide, I didn't have to ask.

"Yes my dear brother, you are the one. Abby said looking at me smiling sweetly. "Would you accept to be our sperm donor? Please!"

"Of course, I would be honored." I said.

Mindy turned to Abby and asked. "You said the sperm donor has to have a good character and belongs to a good and decent family. Right?"

"Mmm Hmm!" Abby answered.

"How could that be when you also said that Michael and both our families are engaged in sinful and immoral incestuous act?" Mindy asked Abby smirking.

"Hmm...good question!" I said with a grin.

"You all know I was just kidding and we're all just having fun with our banters and teasings and all." Abby replied.

"We all know Abby always like pretending to be a moral and righteous person." Mom said with a grin.

"MmmHmm!" Abby replied with a chuckle.

"Our families are just different." Mom said. "We have a different lifestyle. In which the mainstream society will not understand."

"Chris agreed. "And as long as we are not hurting anybody, what we do in private is nobody's business."

Everybody agreed.

"So, how is this gonna be done?" I asked Abby. "Isn't it going to be expensive?"

"The what...Expensive for Laurie and I having a baby?" Abby asked, then she proceeded saying, "Of course we'll shoulder all the expenses for the birth and for raising the baby."

"What I mean is the expenses for the procedures, for the doctor and some other fees." I asked trying to have a straight face.

"What exactly are you talking about?" Abby asked looking confused.

Mindy started to giggle but suppressed it quickly. She must have gotten my drift.

"It's about in vitro fertilization." I said. "Aren't we supposed to go to a clinic to have them collect my sperm and inject it inside Laurie's?" I was really trying hard to look serous. But I can already hear giggles around us.

Laurie with confused look on her face. "Are you talking about artificial insemination?"

"MmHm." I replied, already bracing for Abby's outburst.

Abby, very slowly turned to look at me. Furrowed her brows, she put both her hands on her hips, and with a stern look. "Haha!...VERY FUNNY!"

Suddenly we all laugh except for Abby. But we can see she was suppressing her own laugh.

"All you have to do is fuck!" Chris said laughing. "Very simple and no worries about expenses."

"A simple intercourse will do it." Mom said still laughing.

Laurie looked at me with a laugh. "All you have to do is stick your dick in my vagina and ejaculate inside me. That would be more enjoyable for both of us than the artificial insemination. Isn't it? Unless..."

"Unless...What?" I asked grinning.

"Unless you don't really want to fuck me." Laurie said, pouting and pretending to be disappointed.

"Oh my goodness Michael!!" Mindy exclaimed with feigned shock.. "You don't want to fuck my sister?"

"Are you rejecting my daughter?" Chris added, also pretended to look disappointed.

"Of course I do want to fuck her! who doesn't?" I said defensively.

"Oh believe me, Michael will dip his stick in any hole offered to him." Abby announced.

"Only if that hole belongs to a hot looking dame." I said teasingly.

"So you think I'm not hot enough?" Laurie asked, looking sideways at me still pouting acting disappointed.

"Of course you are hot Laurie." I said.

"How about us, are we not hot enough?" Mindy asked.

"Present company included." I said grinning.

"That was really a very funny joke honey." Mom said. "Swingers will find it hilarious hearing that members of their group considering artificial insemination to get pregnant."

Mindy pretended acting as a TV reporter. She rolled a magazine to serve as her microphone.

"NEWS FLASH!" Mindy started the act. "There's an unusual news that came out from the Swinging community. These are group of people who are engaged in group sex, swapping partners and orgies. One female bi couple who wants to start a family asked a co-member of their swinging party to be a sperm donor. However, the unusual part was they're considering an option of artificial insemination. Direct from DPTV69 Mindy Malone reporting."

Everybody cracked up laughing.

"Where did you get that idea "DPTV69?" I asked Mindy.

"It means 'Dick and Pussy or Double Penetration.' your choice." Mindy said laughing. "Then you can just add TV69."

"Maybe Michael doesn't know how to do it the natural way, that's why he was considering the artificial insemination." Abby said. Still frowning at me.

"Maybe he needs an actual instruction." Mindy suggested.

"That would be a good idea." Mom said with a laugh.

"So lets go ahead and watch the actual rehearsal." Chris said smiling widely.

"Ok little brother lie down on your lounger." Abby ordered. She then turned to Laurie. "Sweetie, come over here."

Laurie got up from their lounger and stepped closer to Abby.

"Ok, Mindy, if you don't mind, please suck your boyfriend's tiny dick so hopefully it will become erect to prefer it for Laurie."

"What was that 'tiny and hopefully' you were talking about?" I asked.

"Right now, it looks tiny to me. That's for ticking me off." Abby said looking at me sternly.

Mindy proceeded to suck my dick. After a while it became hard and ready for Laurie. Abby guided Laurie to straddle my hips. Then instructed Mindy to hold and point my erection at Laurie's opening.

"Ok Mindy, hold still your boyfriend's tiny pencil while Laurie will slowly sit on it." Abby instructed, glancing at me with a frown look on her face.

Mindy saw my sister's face expression, and chuckled. "That's what you get for ticking her off." Mindy said teasingly.

"You mean this is what I get?" Gesturing with my hand pointing towards my hard cock with the tip already enveloped inside Laurie's labia. "Ohhh..." I groaned as I watched Laurie's pussy parted as she started to lower herself on my cock. "Oh god, I don't mind at all if this is what I get as punishment for ticking my sister off." I said haft groaning and haft moaning as I felt my cock embraced by Laurie's warm inner softness.

Abby was kneeling behind Laurie. Abby's arms wrapped around Laurie assisting her lowering her body onto my cock. When I felt I was balls deep inside Laurie, Abby spoke. "Can you feel my little brother's tiny dick inside you?" Abby asked Laurie, smirking as she glanced at me.

"Yes, my tiny seven and a haft inches long dick." I said sounding sarcastic.

Abby rolled her eyes then instructed Laurie to start bouncing on me. After a short while, I glanced towards Mom and Chris, they were watching intently. Chris's arm extends towards Mom's lower body as his fingers ruffles her pubic hair. At times, Chris would extend a finger sliding it on Mom's slit. Chris brought his hand up to his face and sniffed her fingers. Mom saw what he did, so she playfully and slightly slapped his thigh.

Abby noticed me glancing towards Mom and Chris. "Hey little brother don't get destructed, concentrate on the task you're supposed to be doing." Abby said with raised eyebrow.

I looked at Abby, "yes big sister!" I said with a grin.

Mom using her cell phone, took some pictures of me and Laurie's fucking. She actually captured some very good shot.

After just a couple of minutes. Abby pulled Laurie off from my cock, and it causes my cock to bounce as it slapped on my belly. "Ok change position, do missionary this time." Abby announced. She noticed I was about to complain. "This is only a practice." She said looking at me. "Just to give you some idea on how to do it when the time comes.

Laurie and I proceeded with the missionary position intercourse. She lay on her back on the lounger with me on top of her. Her arms were resting around my neck and her legs wrapped around my hips as I slowly sliding my cock in and out of her. We can hear a wet squishing sound of our fucking.

Mindy kneeling beside our lounger with her head settled close to my tummy and Laurie, enjoying a close up view of me and her sister fucking.

"Gosh...this is so cool! I can clearly hear the wet squishing sound. And I can smell sex too!" Mindy said giggling.

When I pulled my cock a little too far up, it accidentally popped out of Laurie's pussy. Mindy took advantage of the situation and quickly took hold of my cock and swallowed it.

Laurie felt that my cock came out of her. She looked down and saw Mindy sucking on it. "Oh goodness Mindy!! put it back!!" Laurie complained.

"Okeyyy!" Mindy retorted as she guided my cock right back at her sister's opening. "I was just having a quick taste."

After a few more minutes of fucking, Laurie stiffened as she came. Followed by my squirting my cum inside of her. When I pulled myself out, Abby instructed her to raise her lower body up. For a speedy travel of my sperm towards her womb.

"This could be it now, Laurie can be pregnant with this." Chris said.

Laurie glanced at her dad. "I'm still on the pill Dad."

"I know pumpkin." Chris said smiling.

"She'll gonna stop taking it soon." Abby added.

***

Afterwards, Mom showed us the pictures she had taken earlier. One that captured us was a full body picture of the three us. Laurie glancing up sideways while Abby behind her looking down, they lovingly gazed at each other's eyes with their lips forming sweet smiles. Laurie's breast looked so full and firm with erect nipple obviously excited. Her pussy nicely wrapped around my cock almost buried to the hilt as she sat on it in a spread eagled position.

12