Get Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

====

Harry was in the pool, swimming himself to exhaustion. He'd had a bad day and was working his frustrations out of his body. At 47, he was looking very fit. All the swimming and Krav Maga had done wonders for his body.

He was forced to buy himself new clothes because the old ones didn't fit anymore. His shoulders had broadened, with his muscles showing in his arms and back. His tummy was flat, well defined, and his butt, tight. He'd never been a couch potato but now women, and some men too, were starting to notice him. That's why he was so frustrated that evening.

Harry was wealthy, lived in a nice house, and overall was a healthy-looking specimen of the human kind. The only problem was that after two failed relationships, he couldn't be bothered with another attempted relationship. Women, especially, started to hit on him and he had to discourage them politely. Earlier that day, a female client wouldn't take no for an answer and threatened Harry with taking her portfolio to another company. Harry advised her of his old company and turned the woman down, to her great dismay.

Finally, when his muscles ached from exhaustion and his lungs burned in his chest, he staggered up the ladder and out of the water. He was drying himself when the doorbell rang. Harry slipped on some shorts and a t-shirt before checking his outdoor camera and angrily opening the door.

"Inge, how explicit do I have to be? Whatever you want, the answer is no! Now go get lost!"

Harry slammed the door shut and activated his security system, turning the record mode on. If push came to shove, he wanted to ask for a restraining order and would need evidence for that.

====

Inge felt good as she approached Harry's house.

Earlier that day, she'd finally gotten a clean bill of health. Her escapades of over a year before had rewarded her with a very tenacious strain of syphilis. She hadn't had sex since and tonight she planned to seduce Harry and make it up to him.

Inge hadn't seen Harry for months. She'd tried everything in the book to get him to talk to her. Because he wouldn't react to her mails or messages and wouldn't take her calls, she'd ruined his date and messed up his job.

Now she came to offer her help because, without work, he would be destitute...wouldn't he?

Inge dressed for the occasion in something that in former days, would make Harry wild. She also had her hair done and spent an hour in front of the mirror from her dressing table. Sure of herself and her plan, she rang the bell.

The door opened fast and she looked at her former husband. This was not the man she knew before. This man had broad shoulders and was ripped. Only the haunted face reminded her of old times before Harry's reaction caught her even more off guard, leaving much to be desired.

Harry gave her back the same words which had ruined her marriage and then he slammed the door on her.

Again, Inge felt her tears threatening to ruin her makeup.

====

Immediately after his encounter with his ex-wife Harry's phone went off.

"What!"

"Dad?"

"Oh, sorry, daughter of mine. I thought it was your mother. She was just at the door."

"What did she want?"

"I don't know, I didn't give her time to open her mouth. I yelled at her to get lost and slammed the door in her face."

"So, reconciliation is still not in the books for her?"

"Daughter dear, when your mother ripped out my soul for months on end and shredded it by blatantly cheating, I had a hole where my soul formerly resided. Somehow that void got filled up again, but something in me is gone. The love for your mother has all but vaporized and a part of my empathy for other people is gone too. There is certainly no place for Inge in my life anymore. Please realize that she is your mother and you only have one. Don't do anything you might regret later, such as banning her out of your life."

"And Eveline?"

"I don't know. I tried to reach her for days on end, to no avail. I surmised that she didn't want to see me anymore after that little chat with your mother, so I blocked her number and deleted it. I still dream of her though and wake-up hurting and missing her."

"Dad?"

"Yes."

"When do you come out of your shell?"

"I don't know, dearest daughter of mine. I know that, mentally, I'm in a bad place. I'm not ready to ask a psychiatrist for help yet. Also, I'm going crazy from the women who think I'm easy prey or need their help."

"One last question: can we come over tomorrow? For dinner perhaps?"

"That's nice. At six. Use your keys, so I can have a swim from 4 till 5 and still have time to cook. I'll like the idea."

"Ok, dad. See you tomorrow. Love you!"

They rang off, leaving Annika elated. She immediately called Eveline.

"Eve, be at my place at half past three tomorrow. We have to be at Dad's place between 4 and 5. I tricked him into believing that Björn and I would come to dinner. Start thinking about what you are going to wear," said Annika happily.

Eveline, on the other end of the line, was excited, too, as she replied, "Thanks, Annika. I'll see you then."

In truth, Eveline had already decided what she would wear should this opportunity arise. She'd wear the same outfit she wore when she opened the door for Harry that morning they went house hunting.

She smiled as she remembered the effect it had on him.

====

Inge had tried to call her children numerous times. She'd written letters. She'd even knocked at their doors, but her number was blocked, her letters went unanswered, and the doors never opened to her.

Desperate, she tried Annika again.

"Mother, why are you calling? You know we don't want any contact with you?"

"I needed to hear your voice; you are my daughter and I miss you, both of you, so much. Tell me what I must do to see you again, please? I already tried to help your father now that they fired him, but he wouldn't let me."

"Ha! Dad doesn't need help, particularly yours. He's very well off lately, actually." She paused, feeling this was a good time to continue their plan. "Björn and I have talked about you recently, and Dad even told us that we only have one mother and we're going to regret it later if we continue to ignore you. Therefore, Björn and I came up with two things you must do before we even start talking to you. Are you listening?"

"Yes, yes. Anything, I'll do anything."

"Ok, here goes. First; You leave Dad alone. You stop messing his life up. We both know who terrorized his girlfriend into running and who got Dad fired with that picture. The only fun part is that they botched the procedure so badly that Dad walked away quite wealthy and took a bunch of clients with him. So, leave Dad alone!"

Inge was shocked to hear this but she was nodding despite Annika being well away. "Okay, okay, I promise. And second?"

"You go and see a psychiatrist to help you with your obsession over Dad. Otherwise, you'll be at it again within half a year. Face it. He will never take you back. Ever!"

"Uhm, I don't know..."

"I'll go with you. That's part of the deal."

"And Björn? Will he see me too?"

"I speak for both of us. We already agreed in advance and we knew that you would call me."

"Then I agree on both conditions."

"Good. Let us know when your first appointment with the doctor is. I'll come with you as promised. And leave Dad alone."

Inge was elated. Annika and Björn wanted to talk to her again. She wasn't happy with the conditions, but in time she could get around them she thought. She would leave Harry alone for the time being.

She would have another shot when the family was together again.

====

The next day.

Annika and Eveline let themselves in at Harry's house as Annika whispered to Eveline, "You look absolutely stunning."

Eveline smiled nervously. She whispered back, "Now what should I do? I'm so nervous, I'm feeling queasy."

"Best, you surprise him in the pool. I'm quite certain that he won't run away from you from there," Annika said, knowing full well that her father always swam naked at home.

Eveline dropped her coat on the couch and looked around. The austerity of the house told her much about the mental state Harry was in. She worked up all her courage and walked through the gym to the swimming pool.

There, she saw Harry swimming, long, strong strokes. She noticed how he'd changed. His shoulders and back muscles rippled from effort, but his head was constantly in the water. He'll never see her standing here.

Eveline had been hydrophobic, fearful of water, since her ex-husband had held her under in the bathtub repeatedly, but she desperately wanted Harry's attention so she pulled off her blouse and shrugged out of her pants. Her panties went after her pants and she wore no bra. Completely naked she took a deep breath and took the plunge.

Eveline didn't realize that the jets in the pool were almost at full blast. The current took her under and within seconds she bumped into Harry. Instinctively, he grabbed her and it only took the current another second to take them to the other side of the pool. There, Harry hit the emergence stop and the flow subsided even as Eveline clung to him as if her life depended on it.

Harry looked up from the button to see Eveline's panicked face. "Eveline, what are you doing?" he started.

But Eveline started to hyperventilate from fear and panic. "I, I, I..." was all that came out of her mouth.

Harry became aware of her breasts pressing in his chest, realizing that she was naked too. Immediately his blood started to flow to his groin to cause a swelling in the head down there. In those few seconds, Eveline's panic was almost full blown and she was seriously hyperventilating, so Harry could do only one thing to stop her. He put his hands behind her head, pulled it toward his and kissed her.

After a few moments Eveline's eyes opened. She relaxed her grip on Harry's body and noticed immediately that his dick was as hard as a nail and she began, quite enthusiastically, to kiss him back. When he finally let go, they were both panting.

Eveline cried, "Don't send me away, please. Don't throw me out. Please let me explain first, please?"

Harry was completely flabbergasted. Very surprised, he answered, "I won't throw you out...but you do have some explaining to do. First of all, how did you get in here?"

Annika shouted from the door of the gym, "You can blame me, Dad! I have coffee and tea in the kitchen. So, when you are decent. Eveline, are you coming?"

Eveline smiled and shouted back, "I'm coming! When I'm decent! It might take a while, though!"

When Harry and Eveline entered the kitchen, they met a questioning look from Annika.

Harry explained grinning, "She jumped in the pool."

Eveline added, "He wouldn't look up so I had to. But I'm not going to do that again, ever."

The three of them sat around the table. Annika softly said to her father, "Dad, I hope you aren't mad at us for interfering in your life but you're so unhappy we had to do something and then we met Jake and Eveline."

Harry frowned, "Jake?"

Eveline quickly interrupted. "My little brother."

"Ah," came Harry's reply. "I think I'll stop trying to understand it all."

"I'll explain if you promise me that you don't get angry and let me finish my story, cause it's quite long. Annika already knows. That's why I'm here now."

"That much I understand. And I trust my children implicitly. That's the reason you can explain, otherwise you'd have already been ousted."

Eveline sighed deeply, looked grateful to Annika, and asked, "Shall I start? The sooner this is over the better."

Harry only nodded. His gaze fixed on Eveline's jiggling chest.

"When I met you Harry, I was on my first date after a, for me, disastrous marriage and you yourself witnessed how that date ended. Again, another disaster. I was married to an abusive control freak.

"It started as a dream marriage but soon after the mistreatments began. First verbal, but soon physical as well. You saw my reaction in the pool. Sheer panic. That's because my ex tried his equivalent of waterboarding on me repeatedly. I fled several times but he found me each time and brought me back."

She saw his look and nodded. "The Police? Where we lived, they were very conservative and women should know their place. Don't expect help unless you can show some bruises. I could never prove that he was abusive until I pushed him too far and he put me in hospital. Now he's in prison. Then I met you.

"Harry, I always liked you. At school, you went your own way and you didn't take shit from the jocks. Ignored the queens, even when they threw themselves at you. They only did that because you ignored them, they couldn't handle that. On top of that, you helped everybody who asked with their assignments, in math, chemistry, and physics. Even when we only knew each other a few hours, I felt as if I'd known you for years and I was falling for you. When you asked if I wanted to be your girlfriend I felt as never before. You took it slowly and didn't rush me. About a month later you took me to meet Annika and Björn in that restaurant.

"There your ex-wife appeared and sneered that I was your fifth girl, as if you were dating all of us at once. My heart sank. When she told me those lies about you, she described my ex-husband to the hilt. I panicked and the only thing I could do was run away as fast as I could.

"It took me days to calm down. I was so afraid that I ignored all your pleas to talk to me, returned your letter and didn't open when you were at my door. After a week, I saw Jake and told him everything that happened. He, in turn, said that, maybe, it was all lies from a jealous ex-wife. After that talk with my brother and with his support, I tried to reach you to no avail; my calls wouldn't go through."

Harry nodded, remembering how he'd blocked her number and deleted her from his contact list.

"I didn't have the courage to come knocking at your door, afraid you would turn me down," she said, her head bowed.

Harry asked, "How did you have the courage to show up today?"

"Jake, Björn, and I pushed her, Dad," answered Annika before Eveline could open her mouth.

"And Evie, why did you decide to jump naked into my pool?"

Eveline's heart soared. He called her Evie! His pet's name for her! She replied, "I don't know, you kept your head in the water and I wanted your attention so badly that I overcame my hydrophobia. When the current took me, I was so afraid, Harry, but you saved me." Her eyes were cloudy and she was fighting off tears as she continued "I'm so sorry that I ran without asking your side of that story. I just don't know what overcame me. And I am sorry that I was too cowardly to come here. Can you forgive me?"

Harry looked at Annika and then to Eveline. He whispered, "Evie, I already told Annika that I still dream of you and it hurts every time I wake up. I don't have a choice, do I? Do you know 'Avalanche' by Leonard Cohen? It starts with I stepped into an avalanche. It covered up my soul. You are that avalanche, my avalanche, twice. The first time was during our first dinner together and the second when you kissed me."

Eveline's mouth opened, closed and opened again, but no sound came and her tears overcame her. Harry kneeled next to her, took her face in his hands and forced Eveline to look in his eyes. "Evie, Look at me. Do you really want to be with a broken man like me? I, for me, would love to have you back again. But we both have issues to work out. Shall we seek counseling? Both of us and build from that? "

Finally, Eveline found her voice, "Does that mean that you're taking me back?"

"No." Eveline went white as a sheet within a second, but Harry continued quickly as he wiped a tear from her cheek, "I never told you to leave, did I? You ran. Actually, I should ask you if you want me back."

Eveline couldn't believe her luck and she squeaked, "Yes, yes very much so. I've been so stupid to let myself be played like that. Can I stay here tonight?"

Annika butted in. "Dad, Eveline, sorry to interrupt, but now this has a happy ending, there is another thing I have to tell you and it concerns Eveline as well."

"Out with it Cupid-Daughter of mine."

Annika took a deep breath and started, "Björn and I have decided to let mother into our life again. On two conditions. First was that she leaves you alone and stops sabotaging your life. Second was that she seeks counseling. I, myself, will accompany her."

"Good!" Harry said forcefully." Very wise of you two to let your mother back in. That makes me very happy. If it will help to ease the tension in the future, I promise that I will behave when I meet her."

Annika's and Eveline's head shot up and both wanted to say something. Harry went on before they could, "That doesn't mean that I will ask her to dinner, but there will be a time that you, or your brother will want to have a family dinner or something like that. You don't have to choose between two parents on my account. I can't talk for your mother, of course."

Annika sighed. "Oh, Dad, You're so sweet. Thank you," and she kissed him on his cheek. "Now I'm going to leave you. Eveline, are you coming?" She grinned.

Eveline, still uncertain, looked at Harry, "Do I have to?"

Harry smiled, "Not on my account. I have a spare bedroom." He laughed out loud and said, "But whichever room you choose, you will find me in the bed."

Eveline blushed and smiled at the same time.

That evening, Eveline and Harry were making out on the couch and Harry couldn't keep his hands off of her. Long, slow, sensuous kisses alternated with steaming tongue battles. Eveline's blouse was unbuttoned and Harry was appraising her dark hard nipples with his lips and tongue. His hands found that the harem pants gave easy access to her very wet vagina. His fingers had already brought Eveline two hard orgasms and her breathing was ragged again.

Eveline's fingers were in his jogging pants curled around his dick, holding him lovingly as he continued his effort. She panted, "Harry, you've got to stop. I need you in bed first and then I need you in me. If I come now, I won't be able to walk anymore."

Harry regretfully let go of the woman, who was so beautiful in his eyes. He liked the way Eveline responded very much and he had a lot more in his arsenal to keep her happy.

Eveline, though, had never experienced a man who was willing to pleasure her. Her ex just banged away and, when done, fell asleep or told her to get a beer from the fridge. The orgasms she had, when she was married, were a total coincidence and slight tremors compared to the two major earthquakes she experienced on the couch.

After that, Harry supported Eveline up the stairs and helped her to his bed. Before she lay down, he divested her of her blouse.

"It's like unwrapping a Christmas gift," he said, admiring the two beautiful pear-shaped breasts topped with dark areola and rock-hard nipples looking slightly outward. Harry started to give lots of attention to the nubs while his hands were exploring how to undo her pants.

Eveline stopped him with a giggle. "It's just elastic. No buttons. Now help me out of them." She wasn't wearing panties underneath; they were still somewhere in the gym.

With her pants tossed to the side, Harry's nose dove into her curly triangle. He smelled her arousal and his nose went to the source. Soon, his tongue was teasing the inner lips of Eveline's slit.

"No, Harry, no! Hurry! Inside, I need you inside, just make me yours!"

Harry wasn't going to decline such an invitation. He came up again and kissed Eveline soulfully as he lined his cock up with the entrance of her tunnel. She was wet, hot, and tight. He pushed and his oversensitive cock twitched as he slid just inside. Eveline locked her ankles behind Harry's buttocks and tried to force Harry upward and further into her love tunnel.