Get Out! Ch. 03

Story Info
More about Thomas & Ashley.
7.2k words
4.89
3k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 05/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers,

I've received a pretty good response to the first two chapters of this story. Thanks to all of you who have commented, sent me emails, favorited and rated them.

I'm not done with the story, yet, but I've just started formulating the next chapter. We'll see where it leads.

Don't forget to check out my other stories. They are mostly in the TG & CD section. Even if this isn't usually your preference, you might like them.

********

Thomas slowly drifted out of sleep and into consciousness. The first thing he noticed was a sense of calm. His mind was awash in a peaceful bliss, the likes of which he had never felt. He struggled to identify its source. His body also felt as relaxed as he had ever been. He was not even half awake and he couldn't remember where he was. It didn't feel like his own bed.

He thought he remembered a dream. It was much more vivid and detailed than his dreams usually were, at least his memories of his dreams. He had done things in that dream, that he never would have in real life, or so he thought.

As he lay there in semi-consciousness, it registered in his head that he wasn't alone. A warm body pressed into his; a body significantly smaller than his own. His right arm lay around the waist of that body. His face and nose were nuzzled into and being tickled by a head of hair. His legs were entangled with someone else's. His morning wood nestled in a smooth crevice.

His sense of smell awoke next. The soft head of hair that brushed his countenance smelled of strawberries. He inhaled deeply and the next odor he recognized was ... well ... sex. Raw animalistic sex. And dried sweat.

He felt the affects of that sex. His cock was a little sore and achy, but in a good way. He felt dried, crusty semen, everywhere. Beneath his right hand, he also felt something else. He felt a small hard object.

Thomas finally realized where he was. Last night hadn't been a dream. Well, he had had a dream, a dream during which he realized he was gay. And last night he had acted on that dream. And the things he was feeling now, and the smells, were evidence of that.

He opened his eyes and saw the source of his contentment wrapped in his arms. Light was streaming through the windows and he saw the beautiful body that had given him all of that pleasure last night. He couldn't believe his eyes.

His hand had a mind of its own and wrapped around the cock laying beneath it. It was real. His own cock reacted and got even harder when he thought about it. He resisted the urge to just plunge it into the wonderful hole right in front of him. Instead, he just basked in the warm afterglow of a night, the likes of which he never could have imagined just 24 hours ago.

"Ugh." Ashley moaned. He, on the other hand, had no problem recalling the previous night's encounter, immediately upon awakening. He also remembered asking Thomas to stay. This was totally out of character for him, but feeling the warm body spooning him from behind, and feeling the throbbing shaft between his cheeks, and feeling the tenderness with which the hand holding his own morning wood was gently gripping and releasing him, he realized something had changed within him.

This guy had touched a part of him, not in a physical sense, but much deeper.

Ashley rolled over towards Thomas. "Good morning." He leaned towards Thomas. Thomas leaned in at the same time. Both, suddenly realizing they had tremendous morning breath, avoided the other's mouth and kissed each other's cheek. "Gawd! We need showers."

"And toothbrushes." Thomas laughed.

There was a few moments of awkward silence.

"Listen, ..." they both said at the same time.

"Go ahead." Ashley laughed.

"No you first." Thomas insisted.

Ashley hadn't thought of what he really wanted to tell Thomas, of what he wanted to say. He avoided his emotions and deflected. "I was going to say, why don't you go ahead and shower first? There's also a fresh toothbrush in the medicine cabinet." "What were you going to say?"

"I was going to ask what your plans were for the day." Thomas didn't want this short lived relationship to end after they cleaned up. He didn't want these feelings to go away. He wanted to tell Ashley he loved him. But that was ridiculous. It was probably just the sex talking. And the horniness that was growing, along with the penis between his legs. He couldn't be in love. Could he? Also, he couldn't love a man.

Ashley was startled. He tried not to show it, though. But secretly, he didn't want this, whatever it was, to end, either. He was shocked that he felt a connection. He was confused that his normal instincts, which would have been to want this man to get out; out of his bed, out of his house, out of his world. Instead, he said "No plans. What did you have in mind?"

"Well, first, like you said, showers. Then, since it's already late (it was 9:00 am, extremely late by his normal standards), maybe some food? Lunch, or if we get ready quick enough, maybe brunch?"

"That'd be nice." They both skirted what was really on their minds. "I'll throw your clothes in the wash, so you have something fresh to wear."

"How big is your shower?" Thomas raised his eyebrows.

"Hmmmmm. Big enough. I'll get your clothes started. Go ahead and get the water going."

Most of Thomas' clothes were in the living room where they had been thrown about after stripping them off last night. Ashley rose out of the bed and padded off.

Thomas couldn't help but stare at the beautiful, naked body, especially the ass leaving the bedroom. He was shocked at the fact that he was so strongly attracted to another man. But he couldn't deny it. He had denied it all of his life and he was tired of denying it.

Ashley glanced back over his shoulder and caught Thomas' stare and the twinkle in his eyes. He grinned. He had never felt this way. All his life, he had felt unlovable. He had always used sex as an excuse to justify his belief that all guys, straight or gay, were the same. And to be honest, he had enjoyed playing upon the latent homophobia in most straight men. But this felt different. He couldn't figure out this guy.

Ashley streaked about the living room, literally, being that he wasn't wearing any clothes, grabbing up Thomas' clothes, and then to the laundry room, anxious to get back to Thomas.

Thomas was just finishing brushing his teeth when Ashley returned. The shower was going and steam filled the room. Ashley, breathless from running around the house, shook with anticipation seeing Thomas' handsome physique standing in front of the sink.

"Go ahead, and get in. I'll join you in a sec."

Thomas stepped into the modest sized walk-in shower. In a few seconds, after brushing his teeth, Ashley opened the glass door and joined him. A blast of cold air rushed in and Thomas shivered despite the warm water that was spraying his shoulders and back.

Seeing goosebumps on Ashley's skin, thinking they were from the cold air, not realizing they were from Ashley's excitement of being with him, Thomas stepped aside, letting Ashley move under the streaming shower head. Ashley turned and let the water blast his face.

Thomas picked up a wash cloth and held it under the nozzle of the bottle of body wash and pumped a few spurts out. The scent of coconut wafted up. Rather than proceeding to wash his own body, he was compelled to reach out and rub Ashley's back with the sudsy cloth.

"Mmmmmm."

Thomas started with Ashley's shoulders and slowly progressed down his spine. For several minutes, with gentle pressure, he scrubbed Ashley's shoulders, sides and lower back. He then continued down. When he reached the top of Ashley's ass, he hesitated.

Ashley held still, then pushed his ass towards Thomas, slightly. Seeing this as acceptance of what he was doing, Thomas then went for it and ran the cloth over Ashley's butt and between his cheeks, up and in between his legs to his balls, which he washed longer than was truly necessary, rolling them around and massaging them. He then returned to Ashley's ass, pushing the soapy cloth between Ashley's buns with a single finger, swiping his crevice from front to back, washing away the night's lubricant, sweat, and cum.

Ashley moaned, again "mmmmmm."

Thomas put his hands on Ashley's shoulder and gently spun him around. He pumped more of the body wash onto the cloth and proceeded to lavish his attention on Ashley's neck, chest, and stomach. As he went over each of Ashley's nipples many more times than was required, he got "Ooooos and Aaaaaahs". Finally, he dropped the wash cloth to the floor and lowered his hand. With just his soapy hand, he began washing Ashley's dick.

He thought about the plan he had made, that he had initiated before ever going to the bar last night; to see if he was gay. He thought about the blow job he had received last night from a man and the anal sex he had had with a man earlier this morning. Everything he had done up to this point, he could have done with a woman, and had done. But was all different. It had been better. He wasn't positive about trying everything, like he had originally imagined, but he knew, in this moment, he wanted to feel another man's dick. He wanted to hold it in his hand, to connect physically with another man.

He thought about how natural it felt, holding another guy's penis. Only weeks, or days, or even hours ago, if someone had asked if he would touch another man's penis, he would objected strongly. Now, it seemed like he couldn't get enough. It just felt right.

He returned to the present. His hand almost covered the entire length of Ashley's member and easily wrapped around its diameter. Despite it being on the small end of the scale, it was steely, yet silky smooth. He liked its size and the way it fit his hand. He wondered whether he would be intimidated if it was bigger, bigger than his own, even. An image of a larger dick flashed through his mind. But he refocused his attention on the cock in hand.

He ran his soapy hand up and down, getting more positive, vocal reassurances from Ashley that he was doing it right. He wrapped his hand just around the head and squeezed and loosened his grip. He slid his hand up and let the head pop out of his grip and then let it spear the ring of his curled fingers, using added pressure with his pinkie, and less resistance with his other fingers, to give the sense that his hand was like a pussy, or a butthole, fucking Ashley's cock. It was awkward stroking a cock from this angle. He thought about spinning Ashley around and gripping him from behind, so that the motion would be more similar to jerking himself off, but he wanted an unobstructed view of his hand massaging Ashley's shaft.

He slid his hand down, again to the base, and when Ashley's penis peeked out of the top of his grip, he watched a droplet of precum bubble up, only to be quickly rinsed away by the shower. He thought about what it might taste like. One thing he considered a "little gay" that he had done in the past, was to taste his own precum (what guy hadn't?) and it wasn't bad. As a matter of fact, he recalled that he enjoyed it. But he wouldn't say that it had been a regular thing.

Back to the hand job he was giving - he was pleased to see the effect he was having on Ashley. As the thought of tasting his own precum ran through his mind, he imagined tasting Ashley's precum. This made his cock twitch. He was definitely going to give it a try if the opportunity arose.

He palmed the soft skin, stroking a few more times and rolling the additional precum that this produced around the head of Ashley's cock. Ashley's eyes were closed and he was making cute little noises that told Thomas to keep going. He continued to stroke, alternating the rhythm and speed, slightly twisting his hand around the head of Ashley's cock, pulling back and tugging lightly, twisting and stroking at the same time. Then he began to stroke quicker, the way he often would when he was pleasuring himself alone.

Before long he had Ashley in the throes. He could tell because of all the years he had spent pleasuring himself in this way. Ashley's eyes flashed open and he breathlessly demanded, "Faster! Faster!"

Ashley began bucking his hips, fucking Thomas' hand, trying to match his pace. Thomas was mesmerized as he watched Ashley pump and thrust, trying to hasten his release. "OH GOD, PLEASE DON'T STOP!" Ashley screamed.

Thomas stroked the cock in his hand until he felt the build up of Ashley's orgasm. "That's it! Yes! Keep going! Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm almost there! Faster!" And then he was there, a white rope of cum shot out onto Thomas' belly, and another, and another, until Ashley was spent. Thomas had to support Ashley with his left arm around his waist, as the younger man's knees weakened.

Thomas held Ashley's shaft as it softened, amazed at how wonderful it felt to have brought Ashley to an obviously satisfying climax. He squeezed out the last droplet of cum. Thomas watched as Ashley, with his thumb, wiped it from the tip and stuck it into his own mouth with a grin. He then smeared the remaining cum, that had landed on Thomas, into Thomas' abdomen and around his chest. "I've heard it's good for the skin." But finally, he turned Thomas towards the spray of the shower and rinsed it away.

Thomas looked into Ashley's eyes. With both of their teeth recently brushed and their mouths and breaths freshened, Thomas leaned in for the kiss that they had aborted earlier. With both hands, he held Ashley's face and kissed him. Being shorter, Ashley had to lean his head back and lift himself up on his toes to press his lips to Thomas'.

Thomas, having tasted his own cum for the first time, in an earlier kiss, was now getting his first taste of another man's as his tongue probed the inside of Ashley's mouth. He had heard things about it tasting bitter, or just gross, but he found himself pushing his tongue into Ashley's mouth trying to find more. He found it to be intoxicating.

Ashley broke the kiss and pushed him away. Ashley then said, "your turn" and bent down to retrieve the wash cloth. He added more body wash and started on Thomas' front side, first washing away any remnants of his ejaculation that had remained on Thomas' belly. Then proceeded to pay back the massaging wash that Thomas had given him. Paying due homage to his nipples and cock, just as Thomas had done for him.

At last, he soaped up his hand and began stroking Thomas' rod. Thomas' member was much larger than Ashley's by comparison and Ashley's hand barely wrapped around it.

But before Thomas could get close to cumming, the water began getting colder as they exhausted the capacity of Ashley's water heater.

"Better rinse off quickly or this cold water will reverse any effect that has 'arisen'," Ashley quipped, looking down at Thomas' turgid phallus.

"Guess you're right. Besides, I'm getting hungry," Thomas said, glancing hungrily down at Ashley's cock that had already begun to stiffen again, smiling at the double entendre that had just easily slipped out.

Ashley thought he caught the drift of Thomas' gaze and what he might have just hinted at. He couldn't believe that Thomas would actually want to suck him. Or that he would consider agreeing to that. Not that any man he'd ever been with had offered. This guy was definitely different. Ashley loved the thought, and hoped he didn't misread Thomas. He also found himself shocked that Thomas hadn't insisted he finish him off. Surely Thomas expected something in return for jerking him off. That's how it worked, right?

Thomas, for his part, hadn't felt cheated, being left with a hard cock. After all, he had already cum twice in a relatively short period, and he had enjoyed the brief hand job, albeit one that was cut short for lack of a larger water heater. He mused that he had gotten so much pleasure from just making Ashley cum. It had been so satisfying in its own way. He had always considered himself an attentive and giving lover with the women he had slept with in the past, even though they hadn't been exactly satisfying for him in a purely physical sense. He thought about how he had derived pleasure in the giving acts. Yet he had never felt the type of connection he was currently experiencing with Ashley.

Ashley turned off the water and pointed to two towels hanging just outside the shower, a blue one and a white one, "You can take the blue one. It's larger." Thomas stepped out of the shower and grabbed the blue towel and wrapped it around his waist. His hard-on, which clearly showed, at first, slowly deflated.

The air outside the shower was cool, and Ashley shivered a little when he stepped out. Thomas took the other towel, the white one and hold it open for Ashley. He then wrapped it around his shoulders, hugging him against his body, protectively, trying to warm him. He kissed the top of Ashley's head.

"I'm sorry we weren't able to finish what I started there at the end." Ashley said.

"Don't be. I'm okay, really." Thomas replied, and he meant it.

"But ..." Ashley started.

"Don't worry. I'm okay." Thomas interrupted, as he put his hand under Ashley's chin and lifted his head he head and kissed him quickly on the lips. "Come on. Let's go." They walked back into Ashley's bedroom.

Ashley dried off, then wrapped his towel around his waist.

The room still smelled like a brothel, the odor emanating from the cum-stained sheets. They looked at each other knowingly, and laughed. "Guess there was some sort of action in here last night," Ashley said. "I'll wash the sheets." Thomas helped Ashley strip the bed. "Let me go swap your clothes into the dryer, and toss these sheets in the wash. Why don't you go make us some coffees. The Keurig is on the counter and the pods are in the cabinet above it."

Thomas was in the kitchen, sipping his first cup, wearing nothing but his towel. He was lost in the reverie of the last 12 hours and didn't notice Ashley standing in the doorway staring at him. When he did, he saw a look on Ashley's face that made him feel warm on the inside. Ashley had gotten dressed and had on a pair of Spanx athletic shorts and a tee-shirt and was barefooted. Thomas soaked in the view of the beautiful young man and began feeling aroused, anew.

"Hey! I wasn't sure how you liked yours. I found some sugar in the cabinet and flavored creamer in the fridge for mine."

"That sounds about right for me."

"Have a seat. I fix it for you."

Ashley sat in one of the two chairs at the small breakfast table. He watched Thomas from behind. He admired the firm backside beneath the towel and well-defined back muscles. Thomas' hair was still damp. He looked sexy as hell, moving about the kitchen.

Thomas turned around to face Ashley and handed the coffee to him and sat in the opposite chair. Ashley noticed slightly more enlarged bulge beneath the towel that Thomas had to adjust right before sitting.

"Sooo, I thought we'd get some brunch, and maybe just hang out today. If that's alright with you."

Ashley thought about it for a second. "Thomas, look, I ...". He couldn't think of what he was going to say. On the one hand, he had a strong desire to be with Thomas, but on the other hand, this isn't what he did. He fought the urge to tell Thomas that he had other things to do today, and tell Thomas that he should just leave. But he couldn't form the words.

"I'd like that."

Thomas smiled.

They sipped their coffees in silence for a few minutes. "You've got a nice little place here," Thomas said, trying to break the ice. "And I can tell you have made some changes to the original. Wanna show me around?"

Ashley, proud of the work he'd done on his little bungalow, the one permanent fixture in his messed up life, said, "Sure. But you've already seen most of it."

"But not in the daylight."

"That's true," Ashley laughed.