Get Out of Jail Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The more he thrust into me, the more frantic I rubbed my clit and fingered myself. My fingers reached up to my G spot as the heel of my hand rubbed my clit. I could feel his cock deep inside of me, also causing some kind of sexual stimulation.

"Oh yes, fuck me hard," I yelled out as the pain began to subside.

I was now bucking my ass back into rhythm with his thrusts. I lost all control and was screaming and wailing with my face buried in the bed sheets.

"Oh wow... I just love... your ass... "It's perfect... So tiny... and... fucking tight." He grunted in between thrusts.

"I'm... I'm... cumming," he growled.

I couldn't hold back any longer either. I let out a deep moan as I felt a massive orgasm wash over me. I felt him thrust one more time deep inside of me. I immediately slid my hand off of my pussy and grabbed hold of his balls. I mercilessly squeezed as hard as I could, digging my nails into his scrotum. He screamed as I felt his cock pulsate and ejaculate his seed into my burning ass. I bucked my ass back as hard as I could, implanting myself on his stiff cock. I continued to squeeze all the cum out of his balls.

His cum filled my ass, and it provided a soothing feeling as I squeezed my anal muscles to hold him in place.

"Oh my God... That was fucking amazing," he gasped as his shrinking cock slowly slid out of me.

We both crawled back onto the bed and lay there panting for air, recovering. After a few minutes, I staggered to the bathroom to clean up and have a quick shower.

I wrapped a towel around me and returned to the bedroom. It was now three in the morning, and I debated on whether I should spend the night or go home. I thought it was better to just crash in his bed for a few hours, as I probably wouldn't get much sleep if I went home.

"Mind if I crash here for a few hours?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure," he said as he got up and headed to the bathroom.

As I fell onto his bed naked, I caught the scent of perfume on one of the pillows. Oh, wow, how hot is this? I can smell his girlfriend. I'm not sure what it was about the smell of her perfume that made me instantly aroused. Was it that she won't give him anal; the idea that he cheated with me? Or maybe the fact that I just marked his bed with all my pussy juices? Would she smell me the next time they were in bed together? Oh fuck, my ass was still sore, but I was aroused again.

Earlier that night, I had sex with my boyfriend before heading home and getting myself into this situation. I have to admit that although I was blackmailed, I definitely enjoyed this encounter more. My thoughts were getting me heated up again. I wanted and needed more.

"So, is my Get Out of Jail Card still valid?" I joked when he returned to the room. "Oh yeah, that was fucking amazing."

The sight of his muscular, naked body as he approached the bed made me instantly wet.

"Too bad, I was hoping that you would handcuff me." I smiled.

I reached down and slowly ran my finger over my swollen and wet labia.

His eyes widened, and he asked, "Seriously?"

I offered him a slow nod and moaned, "Mmm-hmm." He walked to his night table and pulled out a pair of handcuffs.

Yes, my father always told me to cooperate with and respect law enforcement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feel free to visit my forum thread for pictures and more discussions about my stories.

12