Get Smut

Story Info
Maxwell Smart and Agent 99 Interrogate a Spy.
4.3k words
4.38
3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Chief boldly strutted up to the reception desk outside of the secure meeting rooms at Control Headquarters, with Max following in his wake.

"We're here for the secret meeting," he announced to the receptionist who consulted the diary on her desk.

"What's the meeting about?" she asked.

"I can't tell you," stated the Chief bluntly. "It's secret."

"Well if you don't know what the meeting is about, what will you talk about?"

"I know what the meeting is about. But I can't tell you," spat the Chief, exasperated.

"Well if you don't tell me then I can't let you onto the room, can I? How would I know which meeting room is yours? "She fingered down the diary page. "Nuclear codes, the submarine strategy, the brown note research. It could be any of them."

Max leaned forward to address the receptionist directly. "It's the meeting with Agent 99. She should be here already."

"Well why didn't you just say so," replied the receptionist expressing relief, pressing the button under the desk which opened an opaque glass door. "Head right in."

Max and the Chief fumbled in the dim room, feeling the walls for light switches. A long board table ran down the centre of the room and on the far end of the table hung a dark cone, suspended from the ceiling.

Soft moans emanated from the cone and the lower torso of a form wriggled on a chair. "What's going on?" called out the Chief as his eyes suspiciously searched the room.

Max found the switch and as bright lights dazzled the room, the device started to rise. Agent 99 spun around in the chair to face the men as the cone lifted, and she hurriedly retrieved her hands from under her skirt and patted the fabric down onto her thighs.

Her cheeks were as red as her scarlet lipstick, and she spoke in a flustered way. "Oh Chief, Max. Hello. I was just doing a little research in the cone of silence."

"Yes, I see," said the Chief seriously. "As it turns out, we've discovered that it's not really silent, is it?"

"I guess," said a shy Agent 99, standing and smiling. "What are we here for, Chief? Why have you called us in?"

"I'm glad you asked, Agent 99. Take a seat." The Chief sat at the head of the table with Max and 99 sitting on either side, facing each other. "We have captured a renowned Kaos spy, and we need to extract everything they know."

"Who is it Chief?" asked 99.

"I'll bet it's the Pirate of Stalingrad. Or maybe the Stalker of Warsaw. Or possibly even the famous Schlong of Hong Kong. Am I close Chief?"

The Chief rolled his eyes. "No, it's Valerie Romanov."

"Oh my!" exclaimed 99. "That's wonderful work. We've been trying for years. That's a great achievement Chief. You know about Valerie Romanov, don't you Max?" Agent 99 smiled cutely at Max and her foot slid up Max's leg and landed directly on his crotch.

Max's eyes shifted left and right. He couldn't admit ignorance of this spy. Max was the top spy at Control, and to admit any weakness, especially to a female agent would be just too embarrassing. "Of course. The old Valerie Romanov."

"Good. I'm glad we understand," said Chief. "The prisoner is in Interrogation Cell 12. I'll just leave you to it. And Agent 86, Agent 99 - be careful. We all know what happened last time."

"Yes Chief," the spies signed off in unison as the Chief left the meeting room.

Agent 99 faced Max, standing close. She trailed her finger down Max's chest and batted her eyelids. "This could be fun Max. What do you think?"

"I think I should get some of my best interrogation devices before we start 99. You head down to the chamber. I'll grab some things from my desk and meet you there." With that, he turned on his heels and headed straight through the door. Agent 99 sighed, and headed out of the room too.

When Max eventually found his way deep below ground to the interrogation room, Agent 99 was waiting impatiently, leaning against the door and twirling locks from her bob with her index finger. "Oh Max, it's all ready. I've prepared her."

"Her?" said Max confused. "I thought Valerie was a man's name."

"No silly!" laughed 99. "Its Valerie Romanov. You know, the Beartrap of Moscow!"

"Well that puts my torture options out of contention," said Max as he pulled contraptions out of his pocket. "The dick splitter. The nut cracker. And my favourite - the death sounder." He fondled a long slender Bakelite rod.

"Hmm maybe. Why don't I look after that one?" offered 99 as she took the sounding rod from Max.

"Remind me - why is she called the Beartrap of Moscow?" asked Max, perplexed.

"Oh Max, you are so funny. Surely you know!" 99 smiled as she opened the door. Not wanting to be embarrassed again, Max just followed along. Upon entry, they were met with the view of a stunning woman lying spreadeagled on a low steel bench. Her wrists and ankles were restrained and she had a gag stuffed into her mouth. Her body writhed from side to side in a futile effort to loosen the bonds. Max could not see her face as her head tilted backward. He stared directly into her open pussy which was made even more visible by the way her legs were pulled apart by the bindings.

"Well, now I can see Valerie is definitely a she" said Max needlessly. "Look at that pussy!"

"Kaos is very good at disguises Max. You can never be sure," warned 99.

"Well, that pussy looks so good, I don't think I'd even mind if that was a man. I'd still fuck that."

"Oh Max," laughed 99. "Not yet. No, we will start with an old favourite." Her face lit up and with a bounce and a smile she announced: "Waterboarding!" Agent 99 removed the gag from the prisoner's mouth and draped a square of fabric across Romanov's face.

"Except Max," said 99 with a sly smile. "We won't use water. We're going to use your urine. I need you to pee over the cloth while I hold it down." The prisoner growled and wriggled harder while 99 pressed the fabric to the steel on each side of Valerie's head.

Max unbuckled his belt, unzipped his trousers and let them fall to the floor. He pulled his underpants down to reveal an erection, hard and standing straight upright. "Oh Max, what's this?" asked 99 in a playful way.

Max looked up to 99's surprised face, down to his hard cock and back to 99. "Sorry 99. I can't help it. Are you jealous?" 

"Jealous? No. Why would I be jealous? Look at that gorgeous pussy on her. Nestled between two soft thighs, all glistening and ready. So wet. And I'll bet so tight and responsive. Imagine sliding in there. Imagine it squeezing and massaging your cock. Max I can totally understand your reaction to that beautiful snatch. Even I'm tempted to dive right in there to lick it and taste it.

Max's cock grew even harder. "Oh, I see. But I thought you looked disappointed."

"Oh Max. It's just that her face is down here, and your weapon is pointing the entirely wrong direction. Here, let me angle it." Agent 99 tried to pull the cock downwards, but it was too hard and sprung upright. "Why don't I just give it a bend?" offered 99. With a face full of concentration she grasped half of Max's penis and delivered a quick downward twist, creating a sharp bend. "Oh no, that's just created a kink in the shaft. That just won't do." Max reacted with a gush of breath and a short 'ouch!'

Agent 99 came up with another approach. "Max, can you move your body to point it down?" She returned to holding the cloth over Valerie's face.

Max progressed through a sequence of comedic body contortions. He tried leaning forward. He tried a downward dog. He tried squatting. He tried placing his feel on the bench and his hands on the ground. Nothing worked. Eventually, his cock let out a small dribble of piss, but it made the bench and floor so slippery that Max's gymnastics just became dangerous.

Through all of Max's repositioning, Agent 99 had been admiring Max's cock, becoming aroused herself. But she had a job to do, and came up with the best answer of all. "Max, just take a step back. Now piss into the air, and when the urine comes down aim it over Valerie's face."

"Good idea 99," replied Max and followed her instructions. Soon enough a golden arch emerged from Max's cock and with some adjustment the stream started to splash over the spy's face.

Agent 99 stared at the stream, transfixed as she watched the sparkling liquid travelling its arc through the air. She was mesmerised by the fluid, and she licked her lips imagining herself playing with the stream, dousing herself, taking it in her mouth. As she daydreamed about her desires, she unwittingly released the cloth, and Valerie's head thrust upward, mouth open and lunging in space. With each pulse she tried to gulp in some of the piss like the mouth of a fish out of water. Obviously the prisoner was just as enamoured with Max as 99.

"No bitch, that's my piss!" interjected 99 and poked her head into the steam, letting it run across her face and past her lips. "Ahh, yummy," murmured 99 as she closed her eyes, but before long the stream had met its natural conclusion.

"Ah, 99," said Max. "I think that hasn't done the job." They looked to Romanov, with the fabric cast to the side and not at all saturated.

"Yes Max, you're right," replied 99, coming back to her senses. "We'll have to move onto Plan B."

"Right," said Max. "Plan B. Can you remind me what's Plan B?"

"It's the truth drug Max. Hypoxymerphel. It's Control's new weapon. The serum will activate the truth centres in the subject, but it needs to be activated by Oxytocin. Get it?"

"Right. Oxytocin," replied Max, not understanding at all.

"The arousal hormone Max. We just administer the serum, like this." Agent 99 injected the drug into Valerie's neck. "And then we need to get her as horny as hell. Then the interrogation's simple. She'll just tell us the truth!"

"Sounds easy 99!" replied Max and 99 turned to the corner of the chamber to dispose of the syringe.

When she returned a few moments later, Max was balls-deep in Valerie, his hard cock plunging deep inside her cunt as Romanov smiled an evil snarl.

"Max! What are you doing?!" exclaimed 99.

"What do you think 99? I'm doing my duty!"

"But Max. Don't you remember? This is the Beartrap of Moscow."

"And?" questioned Max.

Suddenly his body tilted forward almost chest-to-chest with Valerie and signs of pain crossed his face.

"Because my pussy is a bear trap," spat Valerie into Max's face with a heavy accent.

"Her vagina is a bear trap Max. It activates just once. But it can trap a man's penis with the force of a vice."

"Tell me about it 99," said Max, going cross eyed in pain.

Agent 99 exploded in concern. "Max, we need to get you out of there!"

"You can't!" said Valerie. "Don't even bother trying. He's all mine. Just agree to release me and I'll let him go."

"Don't do it 99," said Max, willing to sacrifice himself for the cause.

As usual, Agent 99's brilliance shone through and she offered the solution straight away. "Max, we just need to make your cock go soft. And of course you know what does that?"

"What's that 99?"

"A prostate rub. Here, I'll take this sounding rod." Agent 99 circled around behind Max. She licked the rod all over, leaving a trail of saliva dripping from the plastic. "Now, just relax Max," she warned, and slid the rod directly into Max's ass. As she wriggled the rod around, Max started to moan. "No, it's not working Max. We need something bigger." She pulled the rod out and cast it aside.

"Like a shoe?" offered Max.

"Yes, a shoe!" agreed 99.

"Well I have a shoe with a phone in it," replied Max. "I've heard of phone sex, but this is ridiculous."

"No. We need - " Agent 99 tailed off. "Of course, I have just the thing!"

Agent 99 circled back around in front of Max. She turned away from him, and slowly lifted the hem of her red miniskirt. She bent forward slightly and as the skirt rose, Max could first make out the bulbous lips of her pussy, squeezed between her silky thighs. But she bent further and lifted the skirt over her buttocks and Max could make out the silver circular handle of a butt plug inserted in her tight little anus. "I always keep this with me," said 99, and slowly began to draw it out of her ass, wriggling from side to side to ease it out.

Max's eyes bugged. Even Valerie stopped her squirming as she watched the beautiful sight of Agent 99's ass releasing the plug. Finally, it emerged and her puckered ass offered a little kiss to the steel as it returned to its natural state.

"I'll just use this on you, Max," smiled Agent 99, again returning to her position behind him and pressing him forward to make his ass accessible. Agent 99 spat on the plug, and spat separately on Max's ass.

"How does it feel, Big Boy?" Valerie asked Max as their faces hovered just inches from each other.

"Very funny Valer -- ohhhhh!" Max exclaimed as 99 delivered a harsh shove and drove the butt plug home into Max's ass. It didn't feel too bad, thought Max. But then, as 99 grasped the handle and twisted it, circling it around and around, he felt it moving inside of him, pressing hard against his prostate. It felt good. Really good. And then, like magic, he felt his dick shrink. He felt enormous amounts of fluid drain from the tip, but the shaft quickly weakened and his erection rapidly evaporated. A few moments later, he was able to pull away and drew his cock out of Valerie's dripping pussy.

"Phew, that was close 99," Max stated the obvious.

"Yes Max. But we haven't finished out mission. We still need to get Valerie horny. She's already on her way, but we need more. The bear trap has sprung, and it's not going to trap again -"

"If you think I'm going back in there, you've got another thing coming 99," said Max, scarred by his first encounter.

"I'll do it," said a voice out of nowhere.

"Who's that?" called out Max.

"It's me. Agent 13," came the reply.

"Where are you 13?"

"I'm under the bench."

"Well come on out and do your duty for Control," ordered Max. He often encountered Agent 13 in unusual locations, and he knew that Agent 13 would always render assistance.

Max and 99 looked down to see two shoes slide out from the impossibly tiny gap between the bench and the floor. Slowly two legs inched out, wriggling from side to side to get through the tight fit. The belt buckle of his trousers was temporarily snared on the steelwork, but then he continued, extricating himself from the narrow entrance. The belly came through, chest, neck and finally his head slipped out from the gap. 

"Agent 86, 99," nodded Agent 13 in acknowledgement as he stood. "I understand there's a mission for me?"

"Yes 13. You are expert at getting into tight places," said Max. "We'd like you to get in here." He pointed to Valerie's muff.

"All of me?" questioned 13.

"No, no, of course not," reassured Agent 99. "Just your cock." Agent 99 sidled beside 13 and placed her hands on his shoulder and whispered erotically into his ear. "We want you to fuck her. Give her the best time. You know what I mean."

"Do I!" exclaimed 13 as he began throwing off his clothes. "Best assignment ever Max!"

Agent 13 plunged into his mission with gusto. He positioned himself in the ironically named missionary position and thrust his cock into Romanov's hole in one swift action. He proceeded to fuck her, drawing back and jamming his cock as deep as he could time and time again, pounding with the force of an elephant.

Valerie was having a good time. Everyone could sense it. Although she was tied down by the arms and legs, she could still wriggle her torso. And with every thrust by Agent 13, Valerie would lift her hips to press her pubis hard against his.

"She needs more Max. Where's that anal plug?" asked 99.

Max glanced around the room and then realised it was still in his ass. "Ah, found it!" he stated and extracted it for her. Max watched as Agent 99 sensually dipped the plug into her mouth several times, letting her saliva drool over the shiny steel.

"OK 13, the mission's just gotten harder," Max informed the hapless agent who was too focused on fucking to really hear what was being said. Instead, Max gently guided him to a squatting position on the table where he continued to fuck Romanov, but allowed them access to her ass from below.

While 13 continued pounding the pussy, Agent 99 gently pressed the toy against the spy's ass. She started to moan as 99 pushed harder, compounded by Agent 13's swinging balls which would contact the end of the plug each time he drove his cock deep into her cunt. Eventually, the plug passed through the tight sphincter and her rectum sucked the device into her ass for the final few centimeters.

Max and 99 stood back side-by-side to watch the action. "Fuck, it's sexy, isn't it Max. It's even making me horny." Her hand slipped down onto Max's rising shaft as he slipped his hand under her miniskirt and gently squeezed the cheek of her butt.

"Tell us," shouted out 99. "Tell us what you know."

"Never!" replied Romanov.

"Max, we've got to go full throttle."

"What do you mean 99?"

"Fuck her face. There's no trap there. It should tip her over the edge of ecstasy and she'll spill the secrets."

"If you say so, 99." Max positioned himself directly at the head of the bench, and 99 assisted by tilting Romanov's head back with pressure down on the forehead and lifting under her neck. Agent 99 placed a splayed hand on Romanov's jaw and gently encouraged her mouth open. Max looked at the swollen lips and throat directly aligned with his hard cock. As he moved his member towards her wide mouth, Agent 99 delivered a huge gob of spit into the prisoner's mouth. "Take that bitch. And now take this!"

Agent 99 stared as Max slipped the head of his cock tentatively into the spy's mouth. He felt the warm tongue, the slippery saliva, and his hesitancy melted. As Agent 99 encouraged him with words and some pressure from behind, Max continued pressing and his cock disappeared into her mouth. He felt the head his cock on the tip of her tongue, the base of her tongue, the epiglottis, the restriction of the throat. Then with a harsh thrust full of revenge, he plunged his cock as hard as it would go.

"Ohh Max," gushed 99. "Look at that! I can see your cock in her throat." Max started to pump it back and forth. "Look how it makes the throat bulge. Look at the head, pressing against her neck. Look at the froth around her mouth." Agent 99 was so horny, her own fingers slipped under her dress and jammed into her own slippery cunt.

"Fuck her 13. Fuck her Max. Poke your tongue out bitch!" Agent 99 was directing the show. She could tell that Romanov was having the time of her life, despite the violent fucking that she was receiving. Agent 99 imagined the bruises forming on the inside of her body from the incessant pounding. Her voice was going to be husky for a month, she thought, and it's probably going to hurt to pee afterwards. But from the way that Romanov's body was reacting, Agent 99 knew that she was seduced by the sex.

It was not too much longer and Agent 99 could detect that Romanov was nearing orgasm. She could tell from the way she arched her back. From the way that she tried at every opportunity to grind her clit on Agent 13. From the way that she tried to draw Max even further, impossibly deep into her throat. But most of all from the moaning that had become deep, guttural and aggressive.

"OK boys, pull out!" instructed Agent 99.

"What!" they cried in unison.

"Pull out! Now!" The agents withdrew their hard cocks and stepped back. Romanov's lips gushed with thick saliva and precum. Her pussy dripped and twitched.

"Give it back!" screamed Romanov. "I need it. Now. The Geneva Convention says you can't do this! I need to cum! I have rights!"

"I'll let you cum," 99 informed her calmly, "if you tell us the truth."

12