Gettin' Served

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I figured that if the scent faintly lingered in the air, it surely lingered on me. I put the glass in the kitchen sink and made my way back to my bathroom to take a relaxing bath. As I sat in the tub, I thumbed through a magazine, reading an article every now and then as music played on my shower radio. After soaking until my toes had wrinkles on the bottoms, I bathed, dried myself, slathered on some of my favorite lotion from ‘Vickie’s Secret’ and went back into my bedroom to dress in a simple pair of jeans and a lightweight polo type shirt (this time I was wearing underclothes!).

I then made my way into my living room, to turn on the television so that I could listen to the TV Court shows while I fixed myself a breakfast consisting of scrambled eggs with cheese, ham, and an Eggo drenched in Syrup. After pouring myself a glass of apple juice, I sat on my living room floor like a little kid and watched the judge fuss at the plaintiffs and defendants while I munched on my breakfast. After a little while, I changed channels so I could find out “who the father really was” on Maury. After shaking my head at the shocked reactions from the women AND the men, I decided to call the auto shop to check on my car.

“Hello, this is Ron,” came the southern twang of my Mechanic.

“Hey, this is Lynn,” I said as an introduction and greeting. “I was just calling to check on my baby.”

“Hey Lynn,” he said. “We got the part we needed in this morning and your car will be ready by noon tomorrow.”

It was a bittersweet moment. I was relieved that my car would be fixed by the next, but I was pissed that I couldn’t have it done TODAY. Oh well....

“Thank you, Ron,” I told him. “I will call you tomorrow to make sure that it’s ready.”

“No problem, lil’ lady,” he responded before hanging up.

I pressed the ‘off’ button on my cordless phone and dropped onto the couch. I then debated... Did I really want to call Ken to get a ride (HELL YES) or would I be better off calling a cab (Probably)? Throwing caution to the wind, I picked up the business card that Kendrick had given me and quickly dialed his cell phone number. I almost hung up after the third ring. My nerves were creeping back....

“Hello?” he said, killing the possibility of me hanging up.

“Hi!” I said cheerfully.... too cheerfully. “Um, this is Lynn-”

“Hey there,” he said. I could hear the smile in his voice. “How can I be of service to you?”

I laughed a little nervously. ‘He could definitely be of service’, I thought to myself. Instead I said, “Is the offer still open for a ride to work?”

“Certainly,” he said enthusiastically. “Just let me know when.”

After letting him know my schedule for the evening, he promised to be at my place at least 45 minutes before my shift, so that we wouldn’t have to worry about any traffic. I thank him quickly before saying goodbye and hanging up.

What was I so nervous for? He had given me a ride home late at night just the night before. I was overreacting I told myself as I laid down on my bed for a little catnap.... Nothing to worry about at all.....

I awakened to my doorbell ringing. I looked over at my clock. Damn! I had about an hour before my shift started and I still had to get ready for work. I got up and rushed to the door, knowing that it was Kendrick. I flung the door open. “Sorry,” I said, making a dash toward my bedroom. “Give me about ten minutes okay!”

“No problem,” he called out to me as he closed my living room door.

“Make yourself at home,” I yelled, peeping from my bedroom door. “There something to drink in the fridge... chips in the cabinet... whatever!”

“Thanks,” he said cordially.

I quickly changed into a denim skirt and blue polo style shirt with the bar’s logo on the front. I plugged up my curling iron so that it would be nice and hot once I threw on a little eye shadow, mascara and lip gloss. I brushed my hair into a fresh ponytail, allowing a few strands to fall loose on their own. After applying a few curls to my ponytail, I ran my fingers through it, giving it a more relaxed look. Satisfied, that I look decent enough to present myself to the public, I unplugged my curling iron and turned off my bedroom light.

“I’m ready,” I said casually as I entered the living room. Suddenly, I had a funny taste in my mouth. I wasn’t sure if it was ‘sleepy breath’ or my nervousness. Either way, it was definitely not sexy to have stinky breath when you traveling in an automobile with someone. So I said, “Not quite. I’ll be right back.” I ran back into my bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth before reapplying my lip gloss.

“Better?” Kendrick asked with a little smile.

“Much,” I told him with a more confident smile as I grabbed my purse and apron. My stomach was still in knots as I climbed into the passenger seat. As he closed my door for me, I chastised myself. ‘All he is doing is taking you to work. SNAP OUT OF IT GIRL!’

Once he had climbed into his own seat and closed the driver’s door, I thanked him again for saving me the cab fare. “No problem,” he replied. “It’s a pleasure to have the company of a lovely lady, even if it’s only for a few minutes.”

“Well, thank ya so much, sir,” I said, accentuating my southern twang to sound like a true Southern belle. “It’s my pleasure as way-ell.”

He chuckled a bit. “Very cute,” he said, looking at me with a smirk. “You should try to use that accent when you work.”

“Yeah, right,” I said with a laugh. “They would laugh too hard to remember to tip me!”

We both laughed a bit and made more small talk and joked around for the remainder of the ride to my job. As we rode, the tension slowly eased from my body and the knots in my abdomen slowly disappeared. I relaxed...

YES.... This was Kendrick Dall.... the man who made my femininity tingle with just a glance... But he was a nice guy and I enjoyed his company as we rode. I grew more and more comfortable with him on the journey to the bar. I almost didn’t want to get out of the white Escalade once he pulled up to the side of the building that I worked in. Though I was reluctant, a girl has to make her money, so I thanked him again and stepped out of the vehicle.

“I’ll see you tonight,” he said with a smile.

“OK, sweetie,” I said before waving at him. I backed away from the automobile and stepped onto the sidewalk, watching him pull out of the parking space and then make his way toward the early afternoon traffic.

I could barely get in the entrance door before Courtney was in my business. “Are you sleeping with him?!”

“Hello to you too, Courtney,” I said shaking my head. “No, I’m not sleeping with Kendrick. He just gave me a ride to work.”

“Did he give you a ride? Or did he give you a riiiiiiiide?” she said with a sly smirk.

“He gave me a regular ride to work, Courtney,” I said looking at her.

“I know you like him,” she said, still smiling at me. “If he wanted to hit it, you’d let him.”

“Girl, hush,” I said with a laugh. If only she knew! “You are so silly!”

“But I’m right,” she exclaimed as she followed me to the break room. “Look me in the eye and tell me I’m wrong.”

I looked her deep into her eyes and confidently said, “You are wrong. Wrong- wrong- wrong.” But in the back of my mind, I knew she was right...

“Whatever, girl,” she said, still smiling. “Let’s go clock in.”

The work shift started off slowly, but the business gradually grew. By seven thirty, we had a full house and the tips were rolling in! I had to hustle a bit, but I didn’t care. That’s what a waitress has to do. As time ticked on, I found myself looking for Kendrick, but to my dismay, he hadn’t shown up and neither had any of his buddies. By ten thirty, I had given up on seeing him. Though my feelings were a little hurt by his lack of appearance, I couldn’t let that ruin my night. There was still and hour of money to be made.

By the time that my last customer had left, I was tired. I was glad that I made a decent amount of money, so calling a cab wouldn’t be a problem. As I was refilling salt shakers on my table, Courtney called my name.

“Yes?” I yelled back.

“You got a phone call,” she yelled back at me. “It’s on hold at the bar!”

“Ok. Thanks!”

I strutted to the bar and pushed the button with the blinked red light. “Hello?”

“Hey, beautiful.”

“Hi,” I said, not catching the voice at first.

“Do you still need a ride?”

IT WAS KENDRICK!

“I thought that you had forgotten about me,” I said, now smiling into the mouthpiece of the telephone.

“Never,” he replied. I couldn’t help the big goofy grin that crossed my face.

“Well, I appreciate you offering,” I told him. “If you are not too busy, I would love a ride.”

“Great,” he said. I could hear the smile in his voice. “When will you be done with your work?”

“Give me about thirty minutes,” I instructed as I felt the kitty begin to awaken. After hanging up the phone, my pleasant mood had returned.

“That must’ve been him,” Courtney said with a knowing smile when I went back to my tables to finish restocking.

“Who?” I asked innocently.

“They guy you’re gonna bone,” she said bluntly.

“I am not going to ‘bone’ anyone,” I said with a laugh. “Besides.... Ken is married.”

“Big deal!” she debated with me. “What is that supposed to mean?! Married people fuck outside of the marriage all of the time!”

“Courtney!” I exclaimed, shocked at her candor.

“Well, it’s true!” she argued, shrugging. “And anyway... If it’s no big deal, why do you have that dopey smile on your face?”

“I’m just glad that I won’t have to play cab fair,” I answered. Well... it was partially true!

“Say what you want,” Courtney then said. “You guys are gonna bone. You want it too bad not to.”

I finished my table work and turned in my money for the night. I pondered on Courtney’s words as I watched Ken pull up in his white Escalade. Was it really a possibility that Ken and I would hook up? Could it be more than a mere fantasy? True, he is a flirt, I thought to myself as he opened the passenger door for me. But flirting and doing the nasty were two completely different things... He told me that he loved his wife, but did it mean that he was still happy with her?

Now I was confused....

Did he want me? If he did, would he ever let me know or did he fear that I would reject him due to his marital status? The bigger question was ‘What would I do, if he DID approach me in a sexual manner?’

It wasn’t my style to get involved with a married man, but damn.... I would be lying if I said that I didn’t have the hots for Kendrick. I mean, just the night before I had experienced a sexual episode that had surpassed sex with my previous boyfriend... AND THAT WAS FROM JUST THINKING ABOUT KENDRICK.....

If he wanted to get with me, HELL YES I would do it! I know that it’s wrong, but why lie about it?

“What’s on your mind tonight?” he asked breaking into my thoughts of him. “You seem a little quiet tonight.”

“Oh, nothing much,” I lied. “I’m just trying to get my body to relax after a long shift.”

“Do you need some help with that?” he asked with a wicked smile.

“You behave, young man,” I said as that familiar throbbing immediately started.

“What?” he said, a picture of innocence. “I was just going to offer to rub your feet once I got you home.”

“Oh really?” I said, suspiciously. “And what would I owe you for a.... foot rub?”

“Absolutely nothing,” he said, looking over at me. “I know it can be a pain in the ass, walking miles over a hardwood floor, carrying big trays of food and drinks for people. I’m just trying to be a nice guy.”

“Is that right?” I asked, eying him as he turned onto my street.

“Yep,” he replied. “I’m just trying to help YOU out... Scouts honor!” He held up two fingers.

I looked out of the window as he pulled into my driveway. “Well?” he said, seizing my attention again.

“Well what?” I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

“What do you say to my offer?”

I thought about it for a moment. It wasn’t sex, but it WAS Ken touching me. How often would I have that opportunity, right? “I guess I could use a little foot rub,” I told him. “But no getting fresh, young man.”

“Only if you ask me to,” he responded with a wink and a smile.

“Behave!” I said with a laugh. Once again, he was a gentleman and opened my door for me. I was loving it! Once I stepped out of the truck, he placed his hand at the small of my back and escorted me up the steps to my front door. Such a gentleman...

Once I unlocked the door and we walked inside, I asked him what he needed. “Baby oil? Scented oil? What’s your poison?”

“Ummm,” he thought for a moment. “Do you have something big enough to put your feet in?”

“Big enough?” I said looking at him with a hand on my hip. “So is that your way of saying that I have big feet?”

“Never!” he said innocently. “I just want to wash your feet first. I am not massaging stinky feet!”

I laughed and said, “Why don’t I just wash them in my bathroom real quick?”

“Whatever floats your boat,” he said, throwing his jacket over the back of my recliner.

“Ok, well I have a few things to drink in the fridge,” I informed him as I slowly strolled toward my bedroom. “Grab yourself something and make yourself at home ok.”

“Ok,” he responded as I retreated.

I quickly took of my shoes and socks and scrubbed my feet and calves to remove any dust or any of the sauces that may have splattered on me from work. I was so glad that I had shaved my legs! I slipped on a pair of my fuzzy slippers and padded out of my private bathroom. When I returned to the living room, Ken was sitting on the sofa, sipping on a beer. “I’m ready when you are,” I told him as I entered the living area. “You never told me what you would need. Any certain oil or what?”

“Actually, I prefer lotion,” he said, looking up at me. “It makes for better gliding,” he explained.

“I’m sure a MAN would know, “ I said with a sugary sweet smile.

“Don’t even take it there,” he said, unable to cover up a laugh.”Go get some lotion, girl.”

I laughed as I went back into my bedroom and selected a sweet-smelling lotion from my stash of scents. I went back into my living room and handed him the bottle and a small towel in case he needed to wipe his hands. “Will this be okay?” I asked.

“I’m sure it will be fine,” he said, taking a quick look at the label. “Victoria’s Secrets Love Spell. Interesting...”

“One of my favorites,” I informed him as I strolled back over to my kitchen area. I then quickly fixed myself a ‘peach & peach’ and strolled back over to when Kendrick sat on my sofa. “So,” I began, “where do you want me?”

He then stood up and moved my coffee table to the other side of the room. I watched as he took the overstuffed throw pillows from my sofa and love seat and threw them into a pile against my sofa. “Do you mind?” he then asked.

“It’s too late to ask now,” I joked. “It’s fine.”

“Good. Well, that’s where I want you,” he told me, pointing at the pile of pillows. “Lay back and get comfortable.”

“I think I can handle that,” I said quickly honoring his request. I made myself comfortable, relaxing with my back and head upon my pillows. I watched as he sat on the floor at my feet and got into a position that was both suitable for the massage and comfortable for him.

He gently placed my left foot upon his thigh and reached for the lotion. I watched as he rubbed the feminine smelling lotion between his massive hands, warming it before slowly beginning to rub my feet.

My head fell back against the pillows and my eyes drifted shut as I let his hands work their magic on my weary foot. As he worked, I nearly moaned, “You’re gooooooooood.”

“I try.”

I knew he was smiling even though my eyes were shut. “You’re going to put me to sleep if you keep this up,” I informed him. I raised me head and opened my eyes long enough to take a healthy swig of my mixed drink. “This feels so nice.”

“I’m glad that you are enjoying yourself,” he told me looking in my eyes. “That’s the point. Would you like for me to continue with your legs?”

“If you don’t mind,” I told him, taking another sip of my drink, letting it warm my insides as Kendrick warmed my legs. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter from his steady, hypnotic massaging. “Rub wherever you want,” I said with a lethargic stretch. “I’m all yours.”

“Don’t tell me that,” he warned with a snicker. “I might get a little carried away.”

“Get carried away then,” I dared him. WHERE WAS THIS COMING FROM?! I kept my eyes closed, more to hide my embarrassment than anything. Here I was, almost propositioning this married man!

“Are you drunk?” he asked after a moment.

“After one drink?” I said with a laugh. “Be for real!”

“So you are completely aware of what you are saying?” he asked.

“Yes,” I responded. “I apologize if I’ve offended you.”

“Offended me?” he said, laughing. “No. I like it.”

I laughed too. “Glad to hear it,” I told him.

“So,” he began as he eased his lotion filled hands up my thigh. “Am I still welcomed to rub wherever I want?”

I couldn’t speak as his hands kneaded my thigh, so close to where I was wet and ready for him. I could only moan as the throbbing hit me with such a potency that it made my body begin to tremble.

I could NOT be getting ready to climax! All he was doing was massaging my thigh! I would be so embarrassed if I orgasmed in front of him. Women give men such a bad wrap for ‘bustin’ a nut’ prematurely. Now I feared that I was about to make a fool of myself.

As he came closer to me, he inhaled deeply. “God, that smells good,” he whispered.

“What smells good?” I inquired.

“You.”

“I smell like deep-fried food and beer,” I said, trying hard to lighten the moment.

“I smell YOU,” he said.

“Do I stink?” I said in horror.

“No, angel.... It’s your pheromones.” He quickly explained. “A woman gives off a faint scent when she is aroused. You’re giving it off now.”

“Am I?” I asked as his magic fingers edged further up my thigh.

“Oh yesss,” he replied, his voice almost nothing but a rumble. “Damn, I love it Would I be too forward if I told you that I wanted you to cum for me?”

My breath caught in my throat and I felt my clitoris twitch at his query. I nearly choked on a moan as I felt my body obey his desire. A wave of pleasure slowly flowed over me. “Kendrick,” I called out, Though I couldn’t fathom why. He had done nothing but asked a question.

He watched my reaction with a gleam in his eye. I looked away from him, embarrassed at how easily I had succumb to mere spoken words. He quickly wiped his hands and turned my head until I looked at him. “What’s wrong?” he asked.

I closed my eyes, “I’m just kinda embarrassed,” I said meekly.

“For what?” he asked. “For cumming? That’s normal, angel.”

“You haven’t even touched me!” I said, mortified at my weakness.

“Do you want me to?” He asked, his voice serious.

I almost couldn’t bear looking at him. “No,” I lied unconvincingly.

“Oh really?” he challenged, spreading my legs apart. I felt myself throbbing in spite of the quick orgasm that I had just experienced. He crawled between my legs coming so close to me that I could feel his breath on my upper lip. He ran his hand up my thigh, coming close to where my panties failed to conceal my wetness.... Coming close, but not touching...only teasing... “You don’t want me to touch you, huh?”

I had to bite my tongue to keep from begging him to touch me. I halfheartedly shook my head ‘no’.

“Are you sure about that?” he said. “I can feel the heat coming off of that precious kitty without even touching it,” he observed, his voice and statement sending me closer to the edge once again.

I couldn’t stop the whimper that escaped my lips.

“I definitely think you want me to touch you,” he whispered. “Or maybe you just want to cum for me again.”