Getting a Hand from Mom

Story Info
Will I get Mom to help with my need?
2.5k words
3.94
42.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers, this is my first story on Mother-Son involvement and I hope I captured the proper mood. As usual, the story is fictitious and all characters are eighteen and over. Thank you for your interest.

I remember that September day when I came home unexpectedly and discovered mom using a vibrator.

She had not expected me to be home at that time but, because the college exam scheduled for that day had been postponed, I had come home to get myself off and play games on my PC.

As I was going upstairs to my room, I heard a buzzing noise and, reaching the top floor, I realized the sound came from my parents' room. I knew what it was because I had seen a vibrator on its charger on mom's dresser one time when she was in the shower.

I had no wish to embarrass either of us so I turned back, made my way downstairs and got back on my bike to get away from the house. I could not blame mom since I jacked off several times a week myself. My parents had been married for almost twenty years, mom worked from home and dad was away on business trips almost all the time so their sexual life could not have been all that great. Though mom was only thirty-eight, I did not think she had sex very often and that would explain the vibrator. I had never thought much about mom's sexual life before that day and the idea of my mother using a vibrator made me rather uneasy. Since I'm an only child, I could not discuss what I had seen with a brother or anyone else.

I came home around five-thirty and mom was in the kitchen. She wore some kind of housecoat and was getting dinner ready. I did not say anything about the exam postponement. As I watched her going about her business in the kitchen, I suddenly became aware that my own mother was turning me on; I could feel myself getting hard because of the weird thoughts I was having. I could not help really looking my mother over and I began to see things about her that I found exciting, maybe because of the sexual mood that I was in. Amazingly, I got very hard as I understood for the first time how sexy my mother was. Though her tits were not especially large, I could see her body was quite alluring under the tightly belted garment she wore. Mom was about my height and exercised at her gym regularly. My friends had often remarked they thought my mother was hot but, since it was mom, I had not particularly noticed how good she looked in that particular regard. Now, watching her move about the kitchen, I could see why they thought so. I could feel mom's sexiness for myself as I watched her and I soon had to go to my room to get off.

Mother worked at her computer every morning but she took most afternoons off. On nice days, following her gym workout, she would often put on a bathing suit to swim and read beside our large in-ground pool.

That night, I could not stop thinking of what it would feel like to speak about what I felt with mom. I certainly did not want to have sex with my mother but I could not help myself once I was in bed and I jerked off, imagining she was masturbating me.

The next day was Saturday and I stayed in bed until noon. As I ate breakfast, I could see mom outside, reclining on her pool lounge so I went outside with my coffee cup. I kissed mom and told her that I would get some sun since it was such a beautiful day. Mother wore a sharp yellow one-piece bathing suit. She had put sunscreen on her long tanned legs and they glistened in the sun.

Mother's thick curly auburn hair fell to her shoulders and she looked very nice. Wearing sunglasses, she was lying on her back on her padded lounge chaise and just soaked the sun's warmth. I knew mom was thirty-eight but I thought she did not look a day older than Pam, our pretty neighbor, whose thirtieth birthday party had been celebrated with a party around our pool a few weeks earlier.

I went to my room for my swim trunks and, since I was getting hard, I took no chances and masturbated. I did not want to feel uneasy with mom and it seemed safer to relieve my libido, given the strange thoughts I had been having about her of late.

When I finished, I grabbed a big towel and went back out. "Hey mommy, how about a swim?"

"Later Cole, I just put on lotion. Enjoy, dear, I may join you later."

I dove in and swam some lengths then got out, let the sun dry me off a bit then asked mom to put sunscreen on my back. I sat beside her and she rubbed my back, shoulders and arms with lotion. When I stood by the chair she said she would do my legs. This was probably not a good idea because I produced a hard-on in no time at all. The feeling of my mother's hands on my thighs was exciting and she could not help notice what was happening to me. For some reason, I couldn't help playing with fire and, instead of walking away or trying to hide my hard-on, I just stood facing her with the tent in my shorts blatantly visible.

"Looks like we're having a situation here, Cole"! Mom looked at my boner and stopped doing my legs.

"I'm sorry, mommy. I've been getting hard recently whenever I'm near you. I can't seem to help it".

Mom got up and brought her hands up around my neck tenderly.

"Oh Cole, my dear, dear boy!"

I pulled mom in my arms and we stayed like that a few seconds. I could feel my dick pushing up my mother's groin but she stayed pressed against me as I squeezed her body tightly with mine. When I disengaged myself, I backed away a little and grabbed my towel, holding it in front of me.

"Mom... I don't know what to say, you've seen me like this and I don't know what to do."

"Cole, look at me. Nothing is more natural than our sexual urges. We all have them so don't worry."

"This won't happen again. I'm so ashamed..."

"Don't you have a girl, dear? Where's that cute blonde girl you hang out with?"

"They moved three weeks ago. Illinois, some town near Chicago. She sent me an e-mail from there, that's all. But that won't change anything, I've never had a girl."

"Never had a girl or never slept with one, dear"?

"I've never had sex, mom. Never."

"But you're so young, there's plenty of time for it and first thing you know, you'll be up to your ears in sex. Oops! Not a particularly good choice of words! Look Cole, most boys are in your situation. You can take care of your sexual needs easily, you probably do already and it'll never make you go blind."

"I know that. But what about you, mom? Do you always have to take care of it by yourself? I can't know for sure but instinct tells me that you and dad haven't been having sex in the last few years, ain't this right?"

Mother didn't say anything but I could guess the truth. She said it was so hot, she would go get herself a drink. When I asked her to bring me a beer, she just kept going but, as I swam around the pool, I saw her bring a tall drink for herself and a beer for me. When I got out of the pool, I took a big gulp and the buzz made me keep asking my mother about sex and her probable lack of it.

"How about it, mommy, are you getting sex from dad or not, please tell me, I need to know."

"Why would you 'need' to know that?" Mom sat down and stretched her legs on the lounge chaise. "Exactly what's on your mind, just now?"

I downed the rest of my beer as I thought of what I should tell my mother, exactly.

"I've thought of nothing but a way of getting some relief from you, mother. A hand job, like...?"

Mom's mouth opened as if to say something as she stared at me, a stunned look on her face. I could not stop myself, I had more to say but I only wished I could have another drink to bolster my courage.

"I wish you would frig me, I need that because I need somebody else's touch. Oh mommy, help me... I've been jacking off but because I'm imagining your hands on me making me cum, everything's changed and it's driving me nuts."

"You need to find a new girlfriend..."

"No mom, I don't! With girls I know, I've never felt anything like it feels when I think of you and I need you to get me off so bad..."

Mom sighed and finished her drink rather quickly. She told me she would get herself another drink and asked if I wanted more beer. I asked her to bring me a drink just like hers and she said she would.

I swam a few more lengths then waited, playing with my phone distractedly. Mom did not return right away and I was about to look inside for her when she came back with our drinks. She had changed into a nice little blue sundress that, unfortunately for me, molded the shape of her tits enticingly. When I asked what had taken her so long, she said she had showered her sunscreen off because she did not plan to swim anymore.

We took long sips from our drinks and when I asked, mom said they were vodka martinis, even though the glasses were tall. I soon felt the familiar buzz inside and I believe this is what made me throw caution to the wind.

"You got yourself off just now mom, right? I know you have a vibrator."

Mom blushed and just stood there, looking at the pool's reflections, and nodded. "You're right, Cole, I use one. I felt I'd better 'frig myself', as you say, before things got out of hand."

"But I 'want' things to get out of hand, mom. Will you take care of this? I need it, mother. Please. Do you remember what you did to my dick when I was a kid, when you washed me in the bathtub? I was uneasy when you pulled the skin back and washed it but it always felt good. Well, I need your touch again mom. I need you so bad!"

Mother put her drink down on the lounge and kissed me on both cheeks.

"All right, Cole. I shouldn't do it but I can tell you're in a bad way."

My dick had never felt harder. I headed for the house instantly, mom followed and we went upstairs with our drinks. When inside my room, mom suggested I sit on the side of the bed. As I did so, she took my pillow and placed it on the floor by the bed. I flung myself on my back and I was so ready to cum that my body shook with expectant lust. Mom got on her knees in front of me and looked at my shaft, lying almost flat against my abdomen. I thought she would say something about it since she had never seen it since I was a little boy but she just blushed and her eyes blinked rapidly a few times. I think my penis is probably of average length but it seems thicker than the ones I see on the internet. Since I was so excited to begin with, its head was half-uncovered. When I first felt mom's fingers on me, my whole body twisted violently with the giddiness that overtook me. In a daze, I raised my head and watched as mom pulled my foreskin fully down and, with her fingers, began spreading my precum over my dick's glistening head. Mom kept massaging me gently with her fingertips and I soon felt my orgasm well up inside my shaft. I hollered "Mom, oh, mommy..." as ropes of jism jetted out in the general direction of the ceiling.

Mom kept her hands on my dick and it remained hard longer than usual because she continued massaging the head with the jism that had ended up in her hands and with more saliva.

"There you go." Mom went to the bathroom and came back with a wet face cloth that she used to clean me off. I was still fairly hard but this did not surprise me as what mom had done had brought me the most pleasurable sex I had ever enjoyed.

"That must feel so good that I'm almost jealous dear. I'll do this with you again if it gets very bad. Because I love you and I want to take care of you while I can. We won't do anything else because it would become incest but I feel all right with doing you this way."

It's Spring now, my mother has given me perfect hand jobs three times after I told her I needed sex from her badly enough. Mom admitted to me at one point that she usually has to take care of herself whenever she does me. I tried to have her let me get her off when she does me but without success. Mom keeps telling me she would feel far too close to her taboo if she were to let me do this to her.

I keep working on her fear of incest and I realize my aim is to get to consummate our love by actual penetration, some day. That perfect day cannot arrive soon enough. The very idea of fucking my mother keeps me needing her gentle hands on me more and more and I keep telling myself this can only be good for me. After all, the more sex she gives me and the more she looks at my cock, the more she will imagine it penetrating very deeply into her.

Right now, my immediate problem is talking mom into giving me a blowjob. This will be very hard to accomplish because once, when we were talking about her making love with dad, she said she had never given head to him. (Mom also said dad had never used his mouth on her, down there.) Soon after she began taking things in her own hands with me, so to speak, I started thinking about what having my white cream flowing abundantly deep inside her beautiful mouth would feel like. As always, my sexual attraction for mom is leaving me giddy with lust.