Getting Away

Story Info
Running away, Getting away, Finding your Place.
2.4k words
4.2
4.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,952 Followers

Getting Away

By TxRad

Jeri walked out the backdoor at her grandfather old home place. No one lived here anymore. She was completely naked. She turned to her left and climbed a set of steps up to an observation platform. The wind caressed her body and tousled her short blond hair. The air smelled fresh and clean.

She scanned the horizon. Nothing but sage grass, short stubby wind blown trees, and patches of brush. A dry landscape except toward the hills in front of her. There was a layer of fog along the base of the foothills.

Nothing marred the landscape except the narrow road that ran as straight as a string from the foothills hiding a highway to the cabin. It was pretty close to forty five miles. The only tracks on the road were from her car where she had came in.

She turned around to look at the rock wall looming above the cabin. It was weathered and wind carved sandstone in a yellowish brown color palette. There was a cut in the rock to her far right and another right in front of her. She smiled for the first time in what seemed like ages as she thought about the winding passage that led from one opening to the other.

Her memories of exploring that trail flooded in. she had been in her late teen and bored out here in the middle of nowhere. No TV, no internet, no friends, nothing. So dressed in shorts, a t-shirt, and tennis shoes she had set off to explore.

The height and closeness of the wall had somehow felt secure and calming. There were larger open areas where she could lay down and watch cloud float across the bright blue sky. It was like a different world. A world without worries. A world that felt safe.

Jeri took a deep breath and went down the steps to the ground. She had never taken this walk naked before. It felt exciting and scary at the same time. The big question of why flashed across her mind.

"Why not?" She asked the dry desert air with a grin.

Walking in the open across the quarter mile to the entrance to the cut was scary. She kept looking around. There was this exciting feel deep in the pit of her stomach. Now she was wonder not only why was she doing this but also why hadn't she done this before.

"Rules, laws, opinions," she mutter to the wind.

She reached the entrance to the cut and stopped to look up. The sandstone went up and up and ended with a sharp edge. Her eyes followed the rim back and forth for as far as she could see. There were a few jagged spots.

Several large rocks partially blocked the entrance. She walked up to the narrow cut and turned to look out across the flat of the desert. Her knowledge of geology was very limited. Had the cliff been pushed up or had the flat desert sunk down?

Did it really matter? Her mind asked as she turned and entered the cut. It was narrow enough that she could stretch out her arms and touch both walls. She had a big smile on her face as she walked along with her arms outstretched. The sand under her feet was cool compared to the sand outside the cut.

The cut made several twists and turns before it opened out into a large open area. There were a dozen large rocks along the edges. Looking up, she could see where they had fallen from. What had made them fall, she wondered.

She sighed deeply to push that question away. She sat on a flat rock and leaned back on her hands. Her eyes were drawn to her small breasts and hard nipples. Her eyes moved down across her flat stomach to stop at her smoothly shave mound and plump outer lips.

"Why did I shave before I came up here?" She asked aloud. "I hadn't planned on running around naked."

She looked around and shivered. No one knew where she was. She hadn't told anyone she was coming here. What if she got hurt or snake bit? Her phone was in the car but that didn't matter, there was no cell service out here.

The funny thing was, she felt safe. She looked up at the slice of clear robins egg blue of the sky. There was not a cloud to bee seen. A rush of wind came down the cut and swirled around in the open area. The wind was cool where it caressed her body.

She shivered as she lay back and stretched her arms out to each side. She spread her knees wide enough that her toes came off the ground. Her eyes were still on the sky but slowly closed. She took a dozen deep breaths as her body relaxed completely.

Her body was relaxed but her mind was a whirl of images, visions, ideas, and questions. The questions she was trying to avoid kept coming to the top. The top of the pile was why had her boyfriend slept with her best friend followed by the reverse of that.

He was a guy so.... Guys are easy. Her girlfriend on the other hand, she had always considered hard headed. "What the hell!" she yelled loudly and sat up.

She looked both ways down the cut and grinned. "The perfect place to scream and yell."

Her mind suddenly changed gears and she wonder what an orgasm would sound like here. Her hands came up to caress her breasts. It felt good, especially when her palms crossed her hard nipples. A vision of her girlfriend straddling her boyfriends hips as his hands squeezed and massaged her breasts made Jeri jerk her hands away from her own breasts.

"Well, shit!" Jeri muttered angrily.

She hopped down off the rock and turned toward the exit of the open area. She paused and looked at the flat rock. Her hands came up to squeeze and massage her breasts. She made a whimpering sound as she turned back to the cut. Her hands remained on her breasts as she walked forward.

The cut made a turn away from the open area and her hands came down to her sides. She sighed as she followed the cut. The cut opened up to twice its normal size. Ahead was a slanted wall with an opening to one side.

She walked up to the wall and looked it up and down. It was rippled with an almost melted look. Ridges and small ledges ran up for a long way. She put her foot on one of the low ledges and reached up to grab another one. She stepped up. She took another step up.

The higher she went up, the more excited she became. She came to a wider ledge and climbed up onto it. She turned around and leaned back against the sandstone. She looked down and was surprise how high she was. She wasn't afraid of heights but....

Her hands jumped to her breasts. She squeezed them firmly and then released the pressure. A soft gasp escaped her throat. Her fingers pinching her nipples made her groan softly. Her feet worked to each side on their own.

One set of fingers continued to pinch and twist her right nipple as the other hand slid down to her sex. She opened her eyes and looked down. When had she closed her eyes? Why had she closed her eyes? Her eyes went to the ground.

The middle finger on her right hand flicked the end of her exposed clit. She groaned loudly and jerked her hand away from her clit. "This, this is not the place for an orgasm," she said loudly.

Mentally, she could see herself coming and fall to break her neck. "Not the way I want to go," she whispered as she turned around to climb down. Climbing down was harder than climbing up, she found out.

Back on the ground, she hurried along the cut to the exit above her grandfather's cabin. The right side of the cut was blocked by three large chunks of sandstone. There was a small opening to the left. She started through the cut and then backed up.

She climbed the three chunks until she was standing on top of the highest one. It was a large flat space. The view was much the same as when she had been on the observation platform. Actually, she was a little higher than the platform.

Sitting down, she leaned back on her arms and spread her knees as wide as they would go. The thought that she was showing off to the whole wide world crossed her mind. "I've never done anything like this before," she whispered to herself.

What did acting like this have to do with her boyfriends cheating? Was this her way of getting back at him? With no one in sight, did this count as cheating? Jeri sighed. "I doesn't even count as showing off," she said aloud.

A moment later, she asked the desert loudly, "Then why am I doing it?"

She grinned and replied to her own question, "Because I can."

Her right hand came up to caress her breasts lightly. That light touch made her shiver. She squeezed one breast and then the other. She shifted her hand on the rock and sighed. She wished she had something to lean on so she could use both hands and look out across the vastness in front of her.

"Life is full of inconveniences," she said aloud and then laughed. "This is but a minor one."

She laid out flat and used both hands to squeeze and massage her breasts. She soon switched to pinching and twisting her nipples. Her boyfriend had never done that. She wondered why? She was finding that she like the slight pain of it and the jolts it sent straight to her sex.

Her left hand stayed on her nipples as her right hand slipped down to her mound. On a whim, she pinched it several times. Each time she did, her hips gave a jerk. She used both hands to pinch her plump outer lips and to pull the open. The wind which was cool on her body felt almost cold in her wide open slit.

Jeri moaned as she let go of her outer lips and rolled her clit around. She quickly slipped the finger lower to her opening and jammed it inside. It went in easily. She was wetter than she could remember being in a long, long time.

She pulled the wet slippery finger out and used it to roll her clit around. That brought a soft groan to her lips. Two fingers of her other hand found her opening and explored it. The fingers slowly enter her sex. Her hips arched up and she moaned deeply.

The feelings from her clit and her fingers seemed to merge into one as her orgasm climbed higher and higher. Her knuckles touched her outer lips and her hips started to bounce up and down. She was fucking herself on the fingers as she strummed her clit.

She let out a loud yell as the orgasm crashed down on her. Her finger stopped moving on her clit but her hips kept fucking her fingers. Over the next few minutes, her hips slowed and stopped moving as her ass once more lay on the sandstone.

After a while, she eased the fingers out of her sex. As her ragged breathing slowed, she looked at the fingers and then stuffed them in her mouth. She made a soft whimpering sound as she sucked on the fingers. Sucking her boyfriends dick after sex crossed her mind and she moaned loudly.

As she pulled the fingers out of her mouth, she tried to remember if she had ever sucked her boyfriends dick after sex. She didn't remember ever doing that. She wondered why she hadn't. "Just one of those things," she whispered as she tried to sit up.

It took her three tries before she made it upright. She leaned back on her hands and looked around. She had a big smile on her face, she realized. Her head felt clearer than it had been in months. "There must be something to that old adage about fresh air."

She laughed and took her time climbing to her feet. The climb down the rocks was fairly easy. She walked to the cut and out into the open. She took a deep breath and headed for the cabin.

*****

Jeri collected her clothes from the cabin and headed for her car. She tossed the cloths inside on the front seat and got her ice chest out of the backseat. She leaned on the side of the car as she drank a bottle of water.

With the water finished, she tossed the empty bottle into the floorboards and put the ice chest away. She wasn't sweaty but her body felt gritty. She used her hands to dust herself off. There were scrape marks on her shoulder blades she realized.

Parts of her ass and tailbone felt raw. She shook her head and said, "What about sandstone don't I understand. I'll need to add a towel to my wardrobe the next time I come out here."

'The next time I come out here" rolled around in her head for a moment. "Is there going to be a next time?" She asked herself aloud.

"Damned straight," her mind replied softly.

"And next time, I'll bring someone out here to watch me showing off," she said aloud as she got into the car.

*****

Her clothes remained on the passenger seat until so came into view of the highway. She put her t-shirt on while she sat in the car. She opened the door and got out to put her shorts on. She left her tennis shoes on the floor. Back in the car, she rolled the bottom of her t-shirt up until it was tight under her breasts.

With a sigh, she started the car and rolled on toward the highway. As she stopped at the highway, she grinned and whispered, "Next time I wearing a cut off tank top and a short wrap around skirt. No panties and no bra. Showing off is going to get more exciting for sure."

She pulled out onto the highway and headed for home. This get away had been the perfect thing to clear her head.

TxRad
TxRad
5,952 Followers