Getting Back at the Quarterback Ch. 02

Story Info
The Quarterback wants his jacket back, but can he take it?
4.2k words
4.86
9.1k
27

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story continues the plot of Getting back at the Quarterback. It technically picks up after chapter 1.5 but if you're here for just the spicy bits then this is the next big chunk of that, however if you're interested in the characters then I'd recommend reading the first 2 parts. I hope you enjoy and if you do please comment, rate this 5 stars, favorite this story, and follow me on here as I really would appreciate it. Thank you and enjoy.

All characters are over the age of 18.

Clark wasn't at school the next day.

Justin spent the whole day expecting to turn a corner and see him standing there. By the time the final bell rang his nerves were raw and humming but he'd seen neither hide nor hair of the quarterback. He knew it was weird but it reached the point that he almost wished Clark would step out of the shadows as if nothing had happened and start picking on him just so that he would finally be able to relax.

But that didn't happen and Clark wasn't waiting in the woods on the way home either.

Justin couldn't believe it, but he'd made it through a whole day without incident. The first one since he'd moved here, since he'd met Clark.

Justin lay down on his bed. Clark's letter jacket was right there beside him. He could smell it, smell him.

Justin felt his dick start to get hard.

Slowly he reached down and unzipped his fly. With his other hand he pulled his phone out of his pocket, already thinking about the pictures contained within, already thinking about Clark.

Then the doorbell rang.

He ignored it. He didn't care who it was, or what they wanted. He reached into his pants, wrapping his hand around his cock.

The doorbell rang again.

Justin cursed and pulled his hand out of his pants.

Then, to his relief, he heard footsteps overhead. His mom was still home. She'd take care of it. He breathed a sigh of relief and once again reached for his dick. No more interruptions.

Only for someone to knock on the door at the top of the stairs.

"What is it?" Justin called up, thoroughly annoyed now.

"Your friend is here." His mother called down. "I'm running late for date night with your father so I have to dash! You two stay out of trouble!"

There was a second where Justin's brain refused to put two and two together. What the hell was she talking about? Then he heard the basement door close and his mother's footsteps head to the front door. Justin barely had enough time to lock his phone and throw Clark's jacket off of his bed before his guest finished descending the stairs. Overhead he heard the front door open and close.

"Hey." Clark said as he stepped around the corner and into Justin's bedroom

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Justin hissed at him, sitting up, refusing to believing his eyes.

It was weird to see Clark without his jacket. He didn't look naked per say, but he did look wrong somehow.

And now Justin was thinking about Clark naked.

"Look-" Clark began.

"What the fuck are you doing here!" Justin shouted.

"Hey calm down!" Clark shouted back.

No on said anything and no one moved. Then Justin took a deep breath.

"I'm calm." He said.

"Good." Clark said awkwardly. "I-um. I just wanted to talk."

"About what?" Justin demanded sitting up.

Clark looked distinctly uncomfortable.

"Your fly is undone." Clark said not meeting Justin's gaze.

Justin looked down and realized he was right. Angrily he zipped up his pants.

"Look I just want my jacket back." Clark said uncomfortably.

"That's it?" Justin asked suspiciously.

"Um." Clark said not making eye contact.

"What?" Justin demanded.

"I'm not gay." Clark said quietly.

Justin didn't say anything. He just starred at him.

"That wasn't- I mean it-" Clark took a deep breath. "Look that wasn't supposed to happen. Just forget about it."

"About what?" Justin demanded standing up.

Clark couldn't look him in the eyes.

"About what?" Justin asked stepping closer to Clark until he was inches away from his face.

"About me-" He began.

"About you kissing me?" Justin asked.

Clark nodded, looking down and off to one side.

"About me spitting on you?"

Clark nodded again.

In his pants Justin felt an erection start to grow. He was enjoying this, enjoying it much more then he should.

"About you sucking my dick?"

"Hey watch it nerd!" Clark shouted shoving Justin back.

"Or you'll what?" Justin demanded. "Or you'll say please?"

Justin had never seem someone break before, not really. Not in the way Clark broke just then. He'd never seen the light leave their eyes to be replaced by nothing but darkness before. Then almost as if it had never happened all the pain and heartbreak was replaced by fire and determination.

"Hey fuck you man!" Clark shouted. "That was nothing! I was helping you out man! It was just a brojob!"

"A brojob?" Justin asked, unable to hold back his laughter. "A brojob?"

"Shut up!" Clark shouted. "It's not weird! Not gay! Just something two bros do! To- you know- to help each other out!"

"Oh yeah?" Justin asked still laughing. "I'm your bro now?"

Once again Clark wouldn't look him in the eye.

Justin got an idea. He stepped forward and took Clark's chin in his hand. Slowly he turned Clark's head until they were finally looking each other.

"You think it's not gay to suck another man's cock?" Justin demanded. "You think calling it a brojob makes less gay?"

"I-I'm not gay." Clark stammered in a voice that was barely even a whisper.

Justin smiled and stepped back, letting Clark's chin go.

"No, of course you're not." He said turning away. "You're just here for your jacket."

Justin picked up Clark's jacket from where it lay crumpled on the floor.

"Here you go." Justin said, holding it out to him, waiting just a beat before adding, "Bro."

Clark reached out, but as he did Justin pulled the jacket just out of reach.

"Come on bro!" Justin teased. "What's the matter? Don't you want it?"

"Give it to me." Clark growled.

Justin smiled.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Shut up, not like that." Clark said.

"No. Of course not." Justin said stepping closer, close enough that Clark would have no problem grabbing his jacket now, not if he really wanted it. He also wouldn't have any problem kissing Justin, not it if he really wanted it.

Clark didn't move.

"What's the matter?" Justin asked. "Don't you want to take it?"

Clark didn't say anything. He just stood there looking down at the floor, refusing to make eye contact.

Justin reached up and with his free hand turned Clark's face to face his own.

"Don't you want to take it?" Justin whispered, his lips close enough to kiss him.

"I-" Clark stuttered. "I don't want to be-"

"Gay?" Justin asked.

"I'm a quarterback." Clark said.

"That doesn't mean you're any less of a fag." Justin pointed out.

Clark's hand shot up, grabbing Justin's shirt.

"What did you call me?" Clark demanded.

For a second Justin worried he'd gone too far.

Then he looked down.

"You're a faggot." Justin whispered and reached out his hand, grabbing the erection growing in Clark's pants.

Clark tried to step back but Justin didn't let him, holding tight to his prick.

"Admit it." Justin demanded.

"I-" Clark stammered.

"Admit it!" Justin demanded again more aggressively.

"but-" Clark started.

"Tell what you are." Justin commanded.

"I'm a faggot!" Clark exploded. "I'm a gay, cock hungry, nerd loving, submissive fag!"

Justin smiled.

"Yes you are." He said and kissed him.

There was passion in the kiss but it wasn't about that. It was a release of tension, a symbol of acceptance, and an acknowledgment of shared desire.

Clark pulled away first, biting his lip, once again refusing to make eye contact. Justin reached up and took hold of his chin again, once again turning the other man's face towards him.

"I like you better like this." Justin told him.

Clark snorted.

"Yeah I bet you do." Clark said derisively. "It's easy for a nerd like-"

Justin slapped him across the face. Not hard, not enough to hurt, just enough to get his attention.

"I'm sorry." Clark said almost instantly.

"Don't be that guy." Justin ordered. "Not with me, not when we're alone."

There was a moment of silence between the two men, then Justin reached out and put a hand on Clark's chest.

"I don't know how to be anyone else." Clark whispered.

Justin moved his hands to Clark's waist, gently pulling the other man close.

"Yes you do." Justin whispered.

Then they were kissing again and this time it was about the passion. Two men connecting, pressing their lips together, sharing each other's desires. Justin pulled Clark in close, holding their bodies as tightly together as he could.

Clark wrapped his arms around Justin, his mind blank, lost to the flames of lust. His mouth opened and Justin's tongue slipped inside, exploring cautiously, careful not to be too assertive, too aggressive. Then the tips of their tongues touched and Clark moaned. Justin smiled. He flicked his tongue around playfully, savoring the taste of snicker doodles.

It was Justin who pulled away first this time, a thin line of saliva clinging between to two men's mouths, keeping them connected.

"I'll be whoever, whatever, you want me to be." Clark said.

Justin shook his head angrily.

"No." Justin growled annoyed. "You have to be honest with yourself. You need to be true to who you are. You need to be who you want to be, what you want to be."

Clark nodded.

"I know what I want to be." Clark breathed, his lips getting closer to Justin's.

"What?" Justin asked, the words small and trembling.

"Yours." Clark confessed. "I want to be yours."

They kissed.

It was tender at first, but then it turned rough, assertive, aggressive. Their hands started to move, to explore. Justin gripped Clark's ass pulling their bodies together again.

"I want you to own me." Clark whimpered. "I want you to use me. I want you to treat me like you did last night in the woods."

Justin smiled.

"You want me to make you my bitch." He said.

There was a moment of silence between the two men and then a single word:

"Please."

Justin couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed Clark and half pulled, half threw him across the room towards his bed. Caught off guard Clark stumbled, catching the edge of the bed with his hands, bent double. Justin smiled, that couldn't have gone better if he tried. With a sharp explosive crack that reverberated around the small room Justin slapped his hand across the jock's ass. Clark gasped, both from surprise and pain.

"You want to be my little faggot bitch?" Justin asked his hand coming down again hard on Justin's backside.

The jock gasped again and sucked air through his teeth as he processed the pain.

"Yes." Clark moaned when he could talk again. "Please."

Justin struck again. Another gasp of pain.

"You want to be my slave?"

Smack. Gasp.

"Yes."

Smack. Gasp.

"My pet."

Smack. Gasp.

"Oh god. Yes."

"Say it" Justin ordered pausing in his assault.

"Please I want to be your pet." Clark said.

"Stay." Justin ordered.

Clark did as he was told, holding perfectly still, bent over, face down ass up.

Behind him Justin was moving around, looking for something. It only took a second and then he was back standing behind Clark again..

"Turn around." Justin ordered.

Clark obeyed. Turning around, kneeling on the floor in front of the bed.

In his hand Justin held a small purple ribbon.

"What's that?" Clark asked uncertainly.

Justin didn't answer, at least not at first. Instead he simply stepped forward and tied the ribbon around Clark's neck. When he was done Justin stepped back and studied his work. The ribbon was loose enough that it could be hidden under a t-shirt but tight enough that it wouldn't come off accidentally.

"A good pet needs a collar." Justin explained with a smile. "We can get you a proper one later but this will do for now. Besides, it's subtle enough that you can wear this one at all times and no one will question it."

Clark brought his hand up and touched the ribbon. Justin studied his face, trying to read his expression, trying to figure out what was going through Clark's mind. But the other man was inscrutable. Then something changed. Clark's lips started to tremble and his eyes started to glisten.

Suddenly just as he had in the forest Clark lunged forward faster then Justin could follow. The quarterback, still on his knees wrapped his arms around Justin's waist burying his face into Justin's abdomen.

"I'm yours." Clark said and it sounded like he was crying.

Justin didn't know how to react so he just stood there and awkwardly held onto Clark as best he could.

"I belong to no one else." Clark went on. "Just you. Forever. I'm yours."

Clark looked up then and Justin had been right, the other man was crying, only it wasn't tears of sadness or pain. These were tears of joy. Looking down into Clark's eyes he'd never seen anyone so happy as Clark was now. It was infectious and Justin smiled back.

"You're mine." Justin told him.

Clark still smiling, nodded enthusiastically. From where he was kneeling that made his nose rub against Justin's crotch and the growing erection there. They both noticed at the same time. Delicately Clark kissed the fabric of the other man's pants. Justin's tensed, surprised by the unexpected affection.

"Please Sir." Clark whispered. "Please use me."

Clark rubbed his face against Justin's crouch like a cat, enjoying the feel of his master's hard cock against his face. Justin reached down, sensually touching Clark's face, rubbing his cheek. Then he brought his hand down and grabbed Clark's chin.

"You don't tell me what to do." He whispered before spitting into Clark's face.

"Oh god." Clark moaned, involuntarily rubbing himself against Justin's leg.

"Sir is fine." Justin said with a smile.

"Yes sir." Clark said. "I'm sorry sir."

"You're going to have to learn your place." Justin said. "I'm going to have to teach you."

Clark nodded eagerly, his mouth open, his breath coming in soft pants. He continued to grind himself against Justin's leg.

"Please."

Justin smiled, then spit in Clark's mouth.

"Stand up." He ordered.

Clark did as he was told.

"Bend over."

Clark did as he was told.

Justin studied Clark silently. Then he stepped forward, placing a hand on either side of the other man's firm muscular ass. He kicked Clark's legs a little wider putting the quarterback's ass perfectly level with his throbbing cock.

"What a nice ass you have." Justin said running his hands over the other man's cheeks.

"Thank you sir," Clark said swaying slightly so that his ass wiggled just a little in Justin's hands.

Justin pulled back and slapped Clark hard across the ass. Clark moaned.

"You like that?" Justin asked, bringing his hand up again.

Clark nodded.

"I asked you a question." Justin growled.

"Yes sir!" Clark gasped out. "Please sir, spank my ass!"

"You don't give the orders here!" Justin growled grabbing the waistline of Clark's pants and yanking then down, exposing his tight fitting briefs. "What a cute little faggot ass you have here."

Clark didn't say anything.

Justin didn't say anything either. He didn't want to but he couldn't stop staring at Clark's raging erection which was struggling to escape the confines of the lime green briefs it was trapped within. Justin knelt down behind Clark, his face level with the other man's ass.

"Sir?" Clark asked uncertainly.

Casually, almost nonchalantly, without taking his eyes off of Clark's dick Justin brought his hand back and gave Clark's ass another good spank. Clark's whole body quivered and his cock twitched. There was a small wet stain at the tip of his erection, precum leaking from Clark's penis staining the material a darker green. Suddenly Justin stood up and stepped to one side. Then his hand came up and back down again, spanking Clark's ass mercilessly, hitting him over and over again. Each time Justin hit him Clark moaned again.

When Justin stopped both men were breathing hard. The parts of Clark's ass visible around his underwear were a bright pink which was slowly turning to dark red.

"Thank you sir." Clark managed to say between breaths.

Justin didn't say anything. His own cock was hard and throbbing. He stepped back behind Clark and slowly reached out, slipping his fingers into the elastic waistband of Clark's underwear. The jock let out a sharp exhale of breath as Justin's fingers touched his skin. Justin took hold of the elastic and pulled, slowly sliding the underwear over Clark's ass and down his legs.

Clark had never taken his pants all the way off and his jeans were tangled around his legs. Justin left his underwear pulled halfway down, around his knees. He liked the look as it reminded him of a schoolgirl from a hentai, except for Clark's cock, which the schoolgirls only had sometimes.

The quarterback's ass was soft and firm, well muscled with soft delicate pale skin, paler then the rest of Clark's body, though now countless red hand prints were springing to life on the surface. Justin ran his hands over Clark's backside, caressing his skin.

"Did you shave your ass?" Justin asked surprised at how smooth and hairless it was.

Clark nodded, too embarrassed to say anything.

Justin slapped Clark's ass, hard.

"I asked you a question."

"Yes sir!" Clark confessed.

Justin leaned down and gently kissed the spot he'd just hit.

"Why?"

"Because I'm a little bottom bitch." Clark said.

Justin kissed another spot, not saying anything in response.

"I did it for you." Clark continued in a whisper.

Justin pulled away, surprised.

"F-for me?"

"I thought-" Clark began. "I'd hoped- after last night-"

Clark couldn't finish his sentence, he couldn't even look back at Justin. He buried his face in Justin's bed, one hand playing with the purple ribbon around his neck. Justin grabbed his arm, turning him around and flipping him over. Clark couldn't keep his balance and fell back on his back on the bed.

Justin climbed on top of him, kissing him. He pushed him down, pinning the other man to the bed. Clark moaned. After a few minutes of passionate kissing Justin slid down Clark's body coming to rest between the other man's legs.

"What are-" Clark asked but his words disappeared as Justin spread his legs.

"I'm going to give you what you want." Justin told him kneeling between his legs.

Clark's erection was there right in front of Justin's face. It was a nice cock, a good length, good width, and uncircumcised. But Justin wasn't interested in that. No what he was interested in was quite a bit lower than that.

"I've never-" Clark confessed as Justin reached out his hand and gently began massaging Clark's anus.

Justin nodded.

"Don't worry." He told Clark. "I'll be gentle."

Underneath his bed was a box of tissues and a small bottle of lotion, which Justin grabbed and pulled out. He'd made sure when buying it that it was safe for internal use, hoping, but never in his wildest dreams ever actually expecting that he'd get to use it for that purpose. He squirted a large dollop of it onto his hand, operating under the idea that more was better. Then he took the bottle and squirted another large dollop directly onto Clark's hole.

Clark flinched.

"It's cold." He said.

"It'll warm up in a second." Justin told him unnecessarily before adding, "Sorry."

Justin reached out his hand, slowly, almost tentatively, one finger extended. He placed his other hand on Clark ass cheek and pulled it apart. Justin spread the lotion on and around Clark's asshole, making sure he was well lubed up. Slowly Justin ran his finger over Clark's hole, getting the other man get comfortable with the sensation, then delicately he began to push.

12