Getting Back in the Dating Pool Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slid his boxers down his legs and tossed them over near the door. His cock was rapidly growing to full size as he feasted on the view in front of him. There was a moment of hesitation, he certainly wanted her, but she seemed to read his mind and smilingly pointed to the nightstand. He pulled open the small drawer and found several condoms in plain sight. He grabbed one and ripped it open, rolled the latex sheath over his shaft and turned back to her. She hadn't moved and he found that the height of the bed was at the perfect height.

It took but a moment to pull her to the edge and slide his cock deep into her wet pussy. It was a bit tight, but the feeling was wonderful and she gasped with the entry. Matt lifted her legs up to his shoulder and pulled her to him as tightly as he could. He stood there savoring the feeling and warmth, looking down at her beauty. Star's eyes were closed, her mouth slightly open. He started a slow thrusting, in and out. She timed her breathing to match his thrusts and his body began to respond with every movement. He knew that this orgasm wouldn't come quickly, her oral manipulations had taken the immediacy out of his need for relief. And while he was going to be able to keep this up for a while, it wouldn't be long. He was grateful for the condom, helping to lubricate things and avoid too much sensitivity.

In this position he didn't have to worry about supporting his weight with his arms, leaving them free for other things. A put of a push and he was able to caress her breasts as he thrust in and out. It wasn't long before the tempo started to increase, naturally speeding up as he felt the growing sensations in his balls. He could feel them starting to pull up against his body as they were working hard to produce another ejaculation. Matt dropped his hand down her belly and used his thumb to rub up against her clitoris, eliciting a scream from Star. The shuddering that ran through her was enough to send him over the edge and he shouted with relief as another stream of cum shot into the condom. He stood there, breathing heavily and hugging her legs to his chest.

She brought him back to reality with a couple of pats to his arms. He pulled out, being careful to keep the condom in place. She grabbed his other arm and pulled herself up.

"Hang on a minute."

She returned with a couple of washcloths. She handed him one and turned her attention to the wet spot on the comforter. He carefully removed the condom and cleaned himself up, but not before placing a kiss on the small of her back as she bent over the bed. Star giggled and finished her rubbing. Taking the items from his hand she brought him into the small bathroom and left him.

Matt thought about the last hour as he finished cleaning himself up. He stared at himself in the mirror, wondering what it was that Star saw in him. He supposed the gray hair could be considered distinguished. And he was certainly in better shape than he had been six months ago. There was no question that she had been enjoying herself, and he certainly didn't have complaints, just a bewilderment that anyone as pretty as her would want to be seen with him. At least with Madison, there was no desire to be seen in public with him in a boy friend status, which he was certainly understanding about. With Star, she had said she had no problems being seen in public with him, had even brought up a future date, that was a lot more looking into the future than Madison and he had ever talked about.

He opened the door and saw that Star was moving around the bedroom. There was a bit of a lightness to her step, almost a dance to it. He leaned against the door and watched. She had brought his clothes up from the living room and they were neatly placed over the chair in the corner. There were a couple of glasses sitting on the dresser with a few bottles nearby. She finally noticed him and flitted over to him and gave him a kiss. "I wasn't sure what you would like to drink, but there's wine, beer, a couple of sodas and some cranberry juice, help yourself. I'll be back in a few minutes!"

She popped into the bathroom and he found himself in her room. He decided on a beer and poured it out, a nice local micro-brew. Star had turned on the television, he looked at his wrist and realized his watch wasn't on it. A quick glance and he saw it sitting on his pants on the chair in the corner. She had set the channel to the local hockey team and he realized it was still pretty early in the evening. Checking the time it was just about 9. He put on his shorts, he felt a bit strange just running around naked in someone else's house.

He sat on the bed and watched the game sipping his beer until he heard the door to the bathroom open. She stepped into the room and the view took his breath away. She had put on a nice negligee, in black that contrasted with her pale skin and red hair. The black satin wrapped around her waist really highlighted her bust. There was even a black choker around her neck and her hair was pulled into a loose ponytail that was flipped over her shoulder and cascaded down her chest. She walked over and kissed him on the cheek and settled down beside him.

"That was pretty incredible."

Matt laughed, "That would be pretty much an understatement! You are pretty amazing!"

"I'm glad you think so. Um, stay the night? You don't have anywhere you need to be, do you?"

"Not really. I have some yard work to do, but nothing pressing. No one is going to be waiting for me at home and I can turn on a light or two. Nutty Bar isn't an issue."

"Nutty Bar?"

"The cat. Russian Blue that thinks she owns the house and me. Lot's of food and water available, so no problem there."

"Ah, a cat person! I like that."

"I like the fact they aren't dependent on me, they can fend for themselves and seldom wake me up to take them for a walk. It gets cold and it rains and I'd just as soon not have to get out of bed at O dark Thirty to let them out."

She climbed up the bed and settled herself into the pillows and patted the mattress beside her. He slid up beside her and placed an arm around her. Matt decided that this was pretty nice and something he could get used to. He wondered how long it might last, she was obviously already thinking a couple months out, having mentioned the reunion to him. He was alright with that, nothing too long term, but indications that she wanted more than a one night stand. The morning was a long way off, but he looked forward to it and gave the warm body beside him a squeeze, just to make sure she was still there.

There wasn't much in the way of conversation, they would make a few comments about a good play or thoughts about the weather and the coming week. Once the game was over, he turned off the television and turned his attention back to her. She smiled at him and the next thing he knew it was morning.

12