Getting Back In Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ana was euphoric, this had gone well beyond a gesture for Laura's sake, turning into something almost...magical. She buried her face in the sheets raising her ass higher, pushing back against Mike, grunting and moaning in time to his thrusts. She made no attempt to pretend she was in control anymore, just gave herself over to the incredible feelings rippling through her body. In no time, she was close to coming, her breath came in short gasps. Mike continued fucking her in a steady rhythm, his cock feeling incredible as it slid in and out of her now drenched pussy. Laura reached down between Ana's legs and gently rubbed her clit, that was all it took. Her orgasm almost took her by surprise in its intensity, then overwhelmed her. She came, hard, her moans turning into guttural noises that she couldn't control. Mike stopped moving as Ana desperately bucked her ass back against his cock, riding the first orgasm right into another.

Laura watched, transfixed, as Mike brought this incredible woman she loved to a climax like nothing she had seen from her before. She and Ana had a fantastic sex life, but this was something else. She wrapped her arms around him pressing her breasts against his side. Mike turned his face to hers, they kissed, slowly and passionately. He turned back to Ana and grabbed her hair, raising her head from the bed, and began fucking her again, slowly and methodically.

"Laura," he panted, in between thrusts. "Lie down under her and lick her pussy."

Laura enthusiastically complied, gliding underneath Ana and gently lapping at her clit while Mike fucked Ana's pussy. Ana was so wet that Laura's face was quickly covered in her juices. Occasionally Mike's balls would come close to her mouth and Laura would give them a quick lick as well, sending jolts through Mike's body. Ana came again, moaning, her pussy squirting, completely losing control of her body. Laura eagerly swallowed every drop, licking it from Ana's thighs and sliding her tongue deep into her pussy. As she did so, Mike withdrew his cock from Ana's pussy and sat back on the bed.

Ana rolled onto her back and gazed into his eyes. That was by far the best fucking a man had ever given her, she found herself in the completely unexpected position of wanting to make him as happy as he'd made her.

"How do you want to cum, Mike?" she asked.

Mike thought for a moment. Then he looked Ana in the eye and boldly said "I want to cum in Laura".

Ana had to give it to him, the man knew what he wanted. And to his credit, he'd earned it. But she could still have some say, still feel like she had some control.

"Laura," she said. "Help Mike cum".

Laura immediately turned around, presenting her ass and pussy to Mike. Mike got behind her, and, locking eyes with Ana, slid his cock all the way into Laura's pussy. Laura moaned, spreading her legs wider. Mike took advantage, fucking her even more deeply. In minutes, they were both groaning, loving the closeness, the intimacy that they had rediscovered. As Mike kept his eyes steady with Ana's, he was surprised by the amount of compassion, even affection, he found himself feeling for her. For a moment, he had a vision of the three of them together, not just in bed but in the fullness of their lives. But it was only for a moment, because Laura's pussy felt impossibly good, impossibly tight, and it was quickly becoming impossible to keep himself from coming.

"I'm close," he whispered.

Laura reached back between her legs and gently tugged on Mike's balls. That was all it took. With a groan, he let go as his cock spasmed, flooding Laura's pussy with his hot seed. Laura held still, reveling in a sensation she hadn't had in months.

"Laura" Ana said, in a low, husky voice. "Come and share that with me".

Laura made her way to Ana and swung her legs over her girlfriend's face. Ana stuck her tongue out, and Laura lowered her pussy onto her face. Ana sucked Mike's cum into her mouth, then proceeded to lap every inch of Laura's pussy in search of every last drop. Soon, Laura was gasping, and sliding her pussy all over Ana's face, which was now covered with a combination of Mike's cum and Laura's own wetness. Ana reached a hand down between her own legs and in a few minutes the two women moaned as they reached a huge orgasm together.

Mike lay on the bed, catching his breath and watching the erotic display in front of him. After a few long minutes, Laura moved her pussy away from Ana's face and laid down beside her. The two women kissed lovingly, Laura licking Ana's face clean.

Finally, when the two women were done, Ana's gaze turned to Mike. "Thank you" She said. "This was...much better than I expected. I can see now why Laura missed you so much".

Mike was flattered. He had just experienced the best sex of his life, and the woman who set the whole thing up was thanking HIM? "It was my pleasure, Ana. And thank you, I know this can't have been easy for you".

Ana smiled. "No, it wasn't" she said. "But you made it a LOT easier than I thought it would be."

Mike took a minute, processing what he was feeling. "Can I ask a question?"

"Of course, anything" Ana replied.

Mike took a deep breath and said "What's next? Where do we go from here?"

Ana looked at him for a few long moments, then said "That's a conversation for another time. Right now, I need you to get dressed and Roseanna will drive you home".

Mike hesitated. He wanted to stay, he wanted to know he could see Laura again. He even admitted to himself that he wanted to see Ana again. But he knew that voicing any of that right now was the wrong move. Instead, he simply said "I understand" and began gathering up his clothes.

Laura watched as Mike got dressed. She knew how hard this must be for him. She felt a renewed surge of the love she'd once had for him. He reminded her how rare he was, she determined then and there that she would convince Ana to make him a part of their lives.

Finally, Mike was dressed. Laura's eyes pled with Ana, who sighed and said "Go ahead, kiss him goodbye." She hurried to Mike's side and kissed him, long and deep.

"We'll figure this out" she whispered.

Mike turned back to Ana. "If I never see you again, thank you. Thank you for an incredible night that I'll never forget for the rest of my life." Ana simply smiled.

Mike opened the door and left the room. Outside, he found the beautiful maid Erica waiting. "Do you need anything before you go?" she asked. Mike asked for a bottle of water, Erica grabbed him one from the kitchen as she led him out the front door.

The car was waiting in the drive, Roseanna held the door for him as she had before. She was silent on the ride home, allowing Mike to think over everything that had just happened, and what it could mean. Was this a one-time thing? Or the start of something? This could be an opportunity beyond his wildest dreams, or something that he'd only be able to dream about for the rest of his life.

He walked into his apartment and poured himself a drink. The moonlight was shining through his skylight, casting pale shadows everywhere. Mike pictured Laura's face, then Ana's. He ran through the images from their time together, finding himself getting turned on all over again.

Just then, his phone lit up with a message. It was from Ana and it said...

**The end**


12