Getting Back on the Horse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"TAKE THIS FUCKING DICK, YOU SLUT!!" he yelled, driving into her powerfully.

"OH GOD!!!" Deidre screamed, Kyle pawing her tits as his dick pounded her pussy deep.

"Kyle..." Victoria called, rubbing her pussy as she watched them fuck, "I need you again..."

Without breaking stride, he moved her hand aside and slid into her cunt.

"FUCK!" she cried, Kyle thrusting into her.

Deidre crawled over and rubbed Victoria's clit as Kyle fucked her hard, squeezing her tits.

"YES!!" Victoria cried, "OH FUCK!!"

Kyle grunted and positioned her legs on his shoulders as he sank even deeper into her. Deidre offered her tits which, she found surprisingly, were now full of milk. Kyle began to suck, drinking happily as he fucked Victoria even faster.

"YESSSSSS!!!" Victoria screamed, about to experience another orgasm, "Thrust that fat dick in and out of me!!"

"Don't be such a dick hog," Deidre whined, "I want that dick again too!"

Kyle pulled out and had Deidre get on her back and shoved his dick into her. Victoria then mounted her face and she began to eat her pussy while Kyle fucked her with deep strokes.

"Oh fuck..." Victoria moaned, Kyle sucking her tits as she held Deidre's legs wide to take Kyle's hard fucking. Deidre gleefully ate out Victoria as Kyle began railing her like a jackhammer, bashing her pussy.

"YESSSS!!!" Victoria screamed as she came, shaking and falling off Deidre's face. Deidre was getting fucked harder, Kyle driving into her pussy, her tits bouncing wildly as she struggled to breathe. Victoria was getting off to them, rubbing her clit while Kyle fingered her pussy.

"Holy shit!" Kyle yelled, "I'm about to cum!!"

"Shoot it on us baby!" Victoria begged, "Cover us in your baby batter!"

"FUCK!!!" Kyle yelled as he pulled from Deidre's pussy and gripped his dick as they got on their knees and propped their tits under their arms.

Kyle aimed his cock at their massive tits and let loose, his dick opening fire on them. He moved his dick side to side, covering both of them in globs of thick, hot cum, painting their face, necks and tits. The cumbath went on seemingly for a half hour before he finally ran dry, dropping his limp dick as the two sluts licked one another clean.

"God, I fucking love it!" Deidre giggled, Victoria slurping the copious amount of jizz from her cleavage.

"I'm glad," Kyle chuckled as he collapsed onto the couch, "I'm so fucking tired!"

"I bet you are Kyle," Victoria laughed, "You fucked us good!"

"I can say the same about you two," Kyle replied, standing up and kissing them both, tasting his cum on their lips. "Deidre, I hope we can do this again."

"You already know that's happening!" she replied, sucking his cum from her left nipple.

After they showered, Deidre got dressed and Victoria called her a cab. As they walked to the door, Deidre thanked her.

"That was... without a doubt, the absolute best fuck I've had in my entire life!" she exclaimed.

Victoria laughed. "Well he's yours anytime you want him."

"Don't think I won't hold you to that," Deidre giggled, pressing her lips to Victoria's, the two making out heavily until the cab honked loudly outside.

"Want to have some private fun at lunch period tomorrow?" Victoria whispered as she kissed her neck.

"Fuck yeah..." Deidre panted as she could feel her pussy getting wet.

The cabbie honked again and they broke apart, kissing again before Deidre headed out and soon was headed home. Victoria then locked the door and took a deep breath, the room thick with the scent of cum.

"Kyle," she called, heading upstairs to his room, "I'm in the mood again..."


12