Getting Back on the Horse Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn had kept me hard by squeezing her vaginal muscles whilst we were unable to move, and I again marvelled at the muscle control this middle-aged lady seemed to have. We stayed like this for a couple more minutes to make sure they hadn't decided to double back, then Dawn turned back to me and we both burst out laughing.

"I think she knew exactly what we were doing."

"She probably wished she had a nice stiff dick inside her at the moment, just like me."

"We can't stay like this for too long, someone else may come along and not be quite as discrete."

"Well you had better hurry up then mister, no time for finesse. Fuck me hard and fill me up!"

I started to buck my hips, certain that I could feel Dawn's juices running down my balls. Her breath started to get a little ragged and I could feel my own orgasm building, hard and fast it was going to be.

"Come on Sammy, fill me." She gasped as my rhythm broke and my cock erupted inside her.

"Oooh yes, fill me up. All that lovely cum inside me."

She let out a long slow breath and her legs relaxed as she sank onto me. The strength had temporarily deserted my own legs and I was relieved that the wall was there to hold us both up.

Our breathing gradually returned to something approaching normal and Dawn took a look over both shoulders to make sure there were no spectators before drawing her pussy off my softening member. She tucked me back into my briefs and zipped my fly before patting the front of my shorts lightly as if to say, "good job!"

I opened the bag and drew out a couple of had wipes, offering them to her for a clean-up.

"No thanks, I want to feel your cum running down my legs as we walk back to the car."

"You really are a dirty girl!"

"I do try." She grinned.

She took my hand as we walked slowly back to the car and I found myself enjoying the simple intimacy that it implied. Dropping the bag onto the back seat, we climbed in pulled out of the car park.

"So, what now?" I asked, wondering if that was it for today.

"Do you have any other plans?"

"No, none at all."

"OK so let's swing by you place to pick up your toothbrush and some clean underwear and head back to mine. There's plenty of food left in that bag as well wine so we can amuse ourselves for the rest of the day if you're up for it?"

"That sounds great, but I have to warn you that I wasn't expecting visitors and my place is a bit of a shambles."

I'm not by nature a slob, I had always shared cleaning duties with my wife and after she left, I just picked up the slack. So although my breakfast dishes were still in the sink the place was in reality in good shape.

We let ourselves in and I left Dawn to nosey around while I headed upstairs to pack a couple of overnights things. The house wasn't large or grand, but we'd spent money on it over the years, indulging ourselves in good quality fixtures where we wanted them, so it was no surprise to hear a whistle from Dawn as she came up stairs and walked into the bathroom.

I left the overnight bag on the bed and walked in behind her.

"Your bathroom is gorgeous Sam." That was the first time I recalled her using the name everyone else knew me by instead of "Sammy".

"That rainfall shower looks amazing, I always wanted one of those."

We had gone to town with the bathroom and as we both preferred showers to baths we had disposed of the existing bath and installed a large walkthrough enclosure in the space with an oversize rainfall shower head and several body-jets set into the wall.

I tapped a couple of buttons on the electronic control panel mounted in the wall and the shower sprang to life. I adjusted it so that the spray was soft rather than the drill through your head setting I usually need to wake me in the mornings. Dawn watched the spray for a short while and then started to unbutton her dress.

"Sorry but I have to try that out." She said as her dress dropped to the floor, followed quickly by her bra.

Without waiting for my response, she stepped into the shower enclosure from the nearest side and positioned herself under the shower head.

"Oooh that's lovely! I could stay under here all day. I was planning to leave your lovely cum on my legs until I got home but I might as well take advantage of this."

I reached into a basket on the shelf for one of the scrunchie things that women seem to love to use on showers and made to pass it into Dawn.

"Feel free to make use of the soap and shampoo."

"I would prefer it if you washed my back for me."

I smiled and started to strip, my soft cock starting to wake up again as I dropped my shorts.

"No fucking this time Sammy." Dawn cautioned as if reading my mind. "Save it for later."

With the warm water cascading over us both I squirted a generous helping of soap onto the scrunchie and motioned for Dawn to turn her back to me. I washed across her back, taking my time so she could enjoy it and repeated the process along her arms. Moving in close behind her I reached around and started to gently soap her breasts and stomach, my cock finding a natural parking spot between the cheeks of her arse. Heeding her words, I made no attempt to slip it into her, but I enjoyed the feeling of it rubbing between her cheeks.

Although penetration was off the menu for the moment it didn't mean I couldn't have some fun. I slipped to my knees behind her and started to wash her bum cheeks, taking my time to rub soapy circles in each one, occasionally running the scrunchie down the cleft in between. She let out one of those now familiar low moans and shifted her feet to part her legs a little, one of her hands coming to rest on the shower wall. I added more soap and moved the scrunchie between her legs, making sure I paid particular attention to her pussy as I reached through. More moans!

The water continued to clear the soap away and I thought it was time to step it up a notch. I soaped around her bum hole again, and this time ran my finger through the bubbles, circling her arse hole. There was no sign of her telling me to stop. Easing my soapy finger forward I slipped it slowly into her tight ring.

"What are you doing mister?"

"I'm just making sure you are completely clean; I wouldn't want to miss a spot." I joked.

"Isn't that clean enough now?

"I'm not sure, let's find out."

I parted her cheeks with my hands and flicked my tongue over her rosebud.

"OOOOOH."

Enjoying the sound of approval, I pushed the tip of my tongue into her, wiggling it around for maximum effect.

"Oh christ, I could get addicted to that."

My tongue worked its way around in her arse, and I found her clit with a couple of fingers. Rubbing it gently in time with my tongue motion I didn't expect her to last long, this was just for her pleasure and I wanted her to come hard.

"Oh, that tongue is magical, please don't stop." I continued to tongue her for a what must have been a couple of minutes, my fingers alternating between rubbing her clit and slipping into her wet snatch. I felt her tense, then begin to shiver, both her hands braced against the wall and she ground her arse into my face. I increased the pressure of my fingers on her clit and moved my tongue as deeply as I could into her arse.

Aaaaagh, god I'm coming, please don't stop, I'm coming, I'm coming."

Convulsing as her orgasm ripped through her, one of her hands clasped my fingers to stop them rubbing her, obviously becoming super sensitive as her climax overtook her. I planted a kiss on each arse cheek and stood up behind her, circling my arms around her waist and supporting her as her legs had turned to jelly. The water continued to pour over us as we stood like this while she recovered her breath.

Spinning around in my arms she kissed me hard.

"That was lovely, the best shower orgasm I ever had. Although to be honest most of my others have been solo ones!"

"Well the shower is yours to use whenever you like."

"I'll take you up on that, let's dry up and head back to my place, can you keep that stiffy in check for a little while -- I'll make it up to you, especially after that!"

I laughed and told her it wasn't a problem, even though my cock was still rampant. Reaching out of the shower, I hit the off button on the controls and grabbed a couple of soft fluffy bath sheets. Passing one to Dawn I used the other to towel off.

Dawn dried and put her dress back on, leaving the bra off, while I grabbed a fresh set of clothes from my wardrobe and we made ourselves presentable for the short car ride back to her place.

The two short but intense bouts of sexual activity had made us both hungry, so we settled onto Dawn's sofa and set the remains of the picnic out on the low table in front of us, picking at the food and drinking more of the red wine. I knew I wouldn't be driving home that night so I could enjoy a few glasses.

We had talked a lot at the reservoir but given our faltering steps towards some sort of relationship there was a question that I needed to ask.

"So, I have to ask, if we are comfortable with the idea of seeing more of each other where does Billy fit into the picture?"

"What do you mean? Are you thinking about wanting to double team me with him again?"

"No, that's not why I asked, although filling up both your holes at once was amazing. I had great fun that night and it was the catalyst for me getting my act back together but I'm not desperate to repeat it. I was wondering more about whether you intend continuing to see Billy as well as me?"

"Would that make a difference to us?"

"I think it might. Billy is my best mate and that's not going to change, and if you only see us continuing to be causal then I have no right to expect you to do anything differently. But...".

Dawn put her glass down onto the table and wriggle around on the sofa until she was sat on my lap. Putting her one hand on my chest she leaned in and kissed me.

"Why Sammy, are you asking me to go steady with you?" she grinned, fluttering her eyelids and trying her best to imitate a southern belle.

Before I could answer, she dropped the acting.

"I told you earlier, Billy fills a basic need for me. I miss having sex when I go without it for a while, Billy gets to satisfy whatever needs make him stray outside his marriage and I get my jollies too. There's no commitment and none wanted. Apart from the physical attraction I have no feelings for him."

She smiled at me, "So if you're happy to take care of my many sexual needs on a very regular basis then I don't need him....probably!!"

I saw the grin on her face as she spoke, knowing that last part was just to press my buttons, so I reached around her and swatted her arse.

"I'm pretty sure I can take it from here." I told her as I kissed her. "In fact, I should make a start on that right now."

"Hold that thought." She told me as she pushed herself up from my lap, "I'll be back in a moment."

Dawn disappeared from the room and I heard her climb the stairs. I took a few more sips of my wine and relaxed into the sofa hearing the footsteps again after a few minutes to warn me of her return.

She had changed out of her dress into the sexy little satin robe I had seen before and her bare legs were now covered in tan nylon. She stood in front of me and I ran my fingers up the back of her legs expecting to find the tops of her stockings. My cock started to stir as I continued to feel the silky nylon right to the top of her legs and up across her arse. She was wearing sheer pantyhose.

"I thought you might like me to wear these for you."

"You thought right." I told her as I pulled the front of her robe apart. A slinky satin camisole clung to her top half highlighting her rock-hard nipples, it's bottom just about covering her pussy. "You look hot as hell!"

My hands were all over her, enjoying the smooth sensations from stroking her through the nylon and the satin materials. I slid my hands under the hem of the camisole raising it slightly and getting another wonderful surprise. Dawn had carefully cut out the crotch of the tights so that her glistening wet snatch was perfectly framed and completely available.

"I might explode before you even touch me, I love this look!" I drew a single finger up the folds of her lips, causing her to draw breath sharply.

"You better not Sammy, I don't want this effort going to waste". She turned as she spoke, slipping her robe off and leaned forward so that her nylon clad arse came into full view and provided confirmation that her handy scissor work had ensured access to all areas. My hands greedily massaged her bum cheeks, and I couldn't resist leaning forward to flick my tongue tip across her puckered hole.

Dawn turned around to face me and pushed my shoulders back so that I was relaxed into the sofa, kneeling in front of me she reached to undo my chinos and catching hold of my boxers at the same pulled everything down and off my legs, pushing my knees apart so she could shuffle between them. One hand wrapped itself around my painfully hard erection, the other reaching under to cup my balls. She slipped the head of my cock into her mouth and ran her tongue around the underside causing me to groan.

"That feels amazing".

She paused and looked up at me, "I told you I would repay this afternoon's fun".

She went back to her ministrations, gently caressing my balls whilst continuing to suck and slurp at me, alternating between swirling her tongue around the head, and slurping as much of me into her mouth as she could. For my average size it meant watching pretty much all of my cock disappear between those lovely lips. My breathing was starting to increase, and I knew if I let her continue it would be long before I blew my load into her mouth. Reluctantly I eased her off me and pulled her up onto the sofa, kissing her hard as I did and tasting myself on her.

"I'm glad you stopped me, that isn't where I want your load tonight and I was getting carried away".

"A couple more minutes and you would have been swallowing everything I had"!

"C'mon, slide that nice stiff dick of yours into me."

Dawn lay back on the sofa and moved a leg either side of my waist, her nylon covered legs brushing my middle as they wrapped around my back and pulled me forwards. She was soaking wet and I slipped easily into her, setting a slow easy rhythm. I pinched her nipples through the sheer satin material covering them and when this elicited a groan I pulled her top down, latching onto a stiff little nub and gently biting and sucking then moving across to the other.

"Oooh that feels good, bite my nipples Sammy and fuck me hard."

I was happy to comply and increased my pace, feeling my balls slap against her arse as I bottomed out each time. I recognised the ragged breathing and knew she was getting close, so I bucked against her harder and her hands slapped against my arms as she began to lose control.

"Yes Sammy, yes, c'mon and fuck me. PLEASE FUCK M....... ooooooooooh god yes, yes". Her eyes rolled back so that I could only see the whites and she shuddered, sinking into her orgasm and going limp beneath me.

She opened her eyes, pulled me in and kissed me hard.

"I'm definitely going to want to get used to that."

She paused as a thought occurred, "you haven't cum yet!"

"Well, you seemed to be enjoying yourself," I grinned.

"This evening is about you, you lovely oaf. Get down on the floor."

I slipped off the sofa and knelt in front of her.

"I know what will sort you out."

Dawn smiled and wriggled so that she was closer to the sofa edge. While I watched, she rubbed her fingers across her sopping pussy lips, slipping a couple inside herself. I was transfixed as she worked them inside her for a few moments and withdrew them only to slide them, now soaking, down and across her arse hole, slipping one wet finger inside at first, then followed it with the second.

"Fuck, that looks hot! I Love watching you play with yourself."

She slipped her fingers out and reached for me, grasping my shaft and giving me a few quick strokes as she pulled me in closer.

"We can play that game another time, I want that lovely hard cock in my arse now and it's not coming out until I'm full of cum. Is that OK with you?"

I smiled at her, "Well, Mrs Potty Mouth, since you put it so nicely how can I refuse?"

She giggled, "C'mere you idiot!"

She wriggled so her bottom was overhanging the sofa edge and she guided the tip of my cock towards the tight ring, moving her hand out of the way as it made contact and brushed against her. As I took hold, she raised her legs and put her heels up onto my shoulders tilting her arse towards me for easier access. It was a truly stirring sight and I pushed past her entrance slowly, pushing carefully into her backside as she gasped and gripped my thighs.

I moved slowly into her, allowing her time to get used to me and withdrew so that just the tip remained inside her. Pushing forward again I revelled in the feeling of tightness that only anal sex can provide and stroked my hands along her smooth nyloned legs. The combination of sights, sounds and sensations were overloading my senses.

Dawn straightened her legs up alongside my head and I could feel her clenching and unclenching her arse muscles. I responded and began to speed up, knowing this wasn't going to be a long, drawn-out arse fucking.

"Are you going to fill my arse up with cum Sammy? Come on, let me have it, fuck my arse and fill me, please!"

She squirmed against me, my cock being milked by her grip and I felt my orgasm building. My thrusting became wild and erratic and as I bottomed out inside her one final time, I let out a long low groan and exploded.

Feeling completely spent I wrapped my arms around her still outstretched legs and planted kisses on her calves, relishing the feel of the nylon a final time before I tentatively pulled back to release myself.

My shrinking cock popped out of her stretched bum hole causing her to gasp slightly, her arms pulling me into her as she sank back into the sofa. Both of us completely spent.

I kissed her softly, my breathing still a little ragged. "That was amazing, you've completely drained me!"

"Well, I might have some difficulty walking tomorrow but it was worth it!"

Propping herself up on one elbow, Dawn reached for her wine glass and took a long drink. "Let's take the rest of this bottle to the bedroom and relax, an hour or so of rest and I'll be ready to find out if you really are drained or not".

"I'm going to need to start working out if this is becoming a regular thing", I answered in mock protest. Flicking the light switch off as I followed her up the stairs.

It was a little over two months later that I moved the last of my clothes into Dawn's house. Her daughter, living in the adjacent house, had made sure she came around and introduced herself as soon as her mother had told her about me. She was a delight, a friendly bubbly personality and a wicked sense of humour clearly inherited from the mum. I took my kids out to dinner and introduced Dawn to them, they warmed to her straight away and took delight in making me squirm in front of her while describing how miserable and pathetic I had been before I met her.

A few days after that first weekend I took Billy out for a few pints one evening and told him about my budding relationship with Dawn and that it would mean an end to their get-togethers.

"Mate that's brilliant. I'm over the moon that you've found someone else".

"Thanks, but you do realise that it means you and Dawn won't be meeting up for fun, anymore don't you?"

"Of course, that's not a problem. There's someone else I need to tell you all about after you get this next round in."

Typical Billy, he always seemed to have something on the go.

He took a drink from his pint, "There is one thing we need to work out though."