Getting Back on the Horse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was now a matter of which one of us exploded first and unsurprisingly it seemed as though Billy was going to win that race. His movements became quicker and slightly erratic, Dawn sensed what was happening and sped up her movements.

"Come on both of you," she gasped," Fill me up, dear god fill me up!"

That was enough to tip Billy over the edge, his face contorted, and he thrust forward burying himself to the hilt in Dawns arse with a huge groan. Dawn shuddered, threw her head back and cried out, the resulting spasming of her pussy as her orgasm washed over her was all I could take, my body stiffened, and my cock swelled as I pumped what felt like gallons of cum into her.

Dawn collapsed down onto me, her energy spent. Billy slowly withdrew from Dawn's arse, eliciting a final gasp from her as he popped free and flopped down onto the bed beside us.

No one spoke as we breathed heavily trying to restore some energy, none of us were youngsters and it took a few couple of minutes for our heart rates to slow to something approaching normal rhythms.

Billy was the first to break the silence, the perpetual grin still fixed to his face. He ran his hand along Dawn's back as she still lay on top of me and asked her "So did you enjoy yourself as much as I promised?"

"Oh, hell yes," she responded, "If I'd known how good was with two men at the same time, I'd have tried that years ago."

"And what about you mate?" he asked, sifting his gaze to me, "Have you finished moping the fuck around?"

My smile was much wider than it had been just a few hours earlier, "Well, seems like I'm back on the proverbial horse thanks to you two."

Half an hour or so later we had cleaned ourselves up and after much hugging and quite a lot more kissing had taken our leave of Dawn as Billy couldn't justify being out too late to his wife, but not before promising a repeat performance in the near future. I felt a little badly about deceiving Billy's wife as good as she had been to me, but I reasoned that it was his business and my participation or not wasn't likely to affect his behaviour in any way.

As we drove home Billy was keen to relive some of the details and our conversation was animated and excited to say the least. As he pulled up outside my house and I opened the door he said to me "I wouldn't have any problem if you and Dawn wanted to get together without me you know."

I was genuinely a bit surprised "But she's your girlfriend," I answered.

"I like Dawn a lot and wouldn't deliberately hurt her, but as I told you earlier tonight, we're fuck-buddies and it suits both of us that way. I'm not always able to get free when she's in the mood for some fun so I'm happy to share -- as long as I get all the juicy details," he laughed, "And in case you're wondering, I already had this conversation with Dawn while you were in the bathroom and she's more than keen to spend some more time with you."

I walked to my front door, tired but with my heart feeling lighter than it had in a long time. I wasn't sure what the future held for me, but I hoped it included more adventures with Dawn!


12