Getting Bi in Saudi Arabia

Story Info
Youssef fucks Lady Malika and her husband Saloum.
2.7k words
2.26
3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

The City of Dammam, located in the Eastern Province of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is a remote, almost inhospitable place. The surrounding desert's heat is something to behold, even by Saudi Arabian standards. Lacking in the grandeur of Mecca and Medina, or the opulence of Riyadh, Dammam is in every way its own place. The locals are a rugged bunch, unlike the demure, cosmopolitan folk inhabiting Saudi Arabia's biggest cities. Dammam is the heart of the country, where the locals live as their ancestors have in prior centuries. The Saudi technocrats and the Royals themselves look down upon the denizens of Dammam, calling them simple country folk. The sons and daughters of Dammam live as though the rest of the Saudi nation doesn't exist...

It can be said that the City of Dammam and the Eastern Province itself are to Saudi Arabia what Texas is to the United States of America, and what the Outback is to Australia. A land of enchantment whose locals are quite different from the rest of the country. Of course, this can be said about the heartland of any nation. There simply must be a place and a populace which cares more about the time-honored traditions and cultural ways of the nation than the changes brought by technology and global culture. The people of Dammam have their ways, and that's all which can be said about them...

On this particular morning, Lady Malika Al-Saud woke up, did her prayers and then prepared for whatever the day would bring. The Al-Saud Estate sat on sixty acres of land and was surrounded by an eight-foot metallic fence. The villa, the stables and the shed comprised the entirety of the Estate. After her husband Prince Saloum Al-Saud died during a horse riding accident, Lady Malika found herself profoundly lonely. The couple's adult daughters, Sharifa and Amal, live in the City of Paris, France, with their respective husbands Ali and Mahfouz. Lady Malika is proud to have become a grandmother shortly after her fifty eight birthday, but she feels alone in Dammam.

A lot of wealthy women, whether royalty or not, don't take an active role in the day to day affairs of their domain. Lady Malika isn't like that at all. The tall, chubby and brown-skinned, dark-haired Arabian matron wasn't born into royalty but married into it. Lady Malika's father Mansur was a wealthy Saudi Arabian doctor educated in France and her mother Rima hailed from Mauritania. For this reason, Lady Malika looks a bit different than the average Saudi Arabian Muslim woman. Being biracial means having to navigate a complex identity, especially in a society such as Saudi, where bloodlines matter most. Lady Malika pays attention to what goes on in her domain, and is well known to her workers as a friendly, yet capable woman...

"As Salaam Alaikum, madam," said Halima Osman, smiling pleasantly at Lady Malika. Nodding gently, Malika saluted Halima in return. Indeed, the tall, curvy and dark-skinned, forty-something Somali Muslim woman who had been managing Malika's affairs for the past few years had become her friend and confidante. Three decades ago, Halima Osman and her parents came to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia due to political unrest in Somalia and never left. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has a sizeable population of Africans, and Somalis comprise a significant portion of it.

"Walaikum Salaam, my dear," said Lady Malika, and she and Halima exchanged pleasantries before parting ways. Halima summoned her driver Arif and drove into town to resupply the estate with the necessities. Women in Saudi Arabia can drive now, but Halima is a creature of habit. Lady Malika allowed herself a smile as Halima left the property. With a deliberately slow pace, Lady Malika made her way to the stables, where Youssef awaited. Surely enough, Lady Malika found the tall, brown-skinned and handsome young Somali Muslim man taking care of Marduk, the black stallion which had been her late husband Saloum's favorite.

"Good morning," Youssef said pleasantly as Lady Malika approached him. Tall and strongly built, with curly dark hair and chocolate eyes, Youssef is quite handsome and damn well knows it. A lot of the local girls fawn over Youssef for his good looks and rugged masculinity. Of course, more than a few of the local young men also fancy Youssef. Something about unattainable masculinity appeals to both women and men. Youssef is something of a cypher around these parts, and Lady Malika's feelings about him are, well, complicated, to say the least...

"There you are," Lady Malika said, and Youssef nodded gently. He'd been feeding sugar cubes to Marduk the stallion even though this was forbidden. Youssef's fondness for horses is legendary, and the animals love him as well. Youssef has been known to nurse back to robust health the kind of injured horses that other owners and trainers would have given up on. Lady Malika is quite fond of Youssef, even though, not too long ago, she considered him a rival...

"Pleasure seeing you again, madam," Youssef said pleasantly, and Lady Malika blushed. A few months ago, driven by atavistic need, Lady Malika made a bold advance on Youssef, and the young man responded in kind. What followed was a steamy encounter in Lady Malika's private chambers. The tall and curvy Saudi Arabian MILF smiled wanly as she remembered all the fun and wicked things Youssef did to her. Taking Lady Malika not as one deals with a royal but as a man claims a woman, Youssef put her on all fours, spanked that big brown butt of hers and fucked her roughly. Lady Malika hasn't been the same since...

"The pleasure is mine," Lady Malika said, looking into Youssef's eyes. She drew closer to him, until they were face to face. Youssef boldly pulled Lady Malika into his arms and pressed his lips against hers. All but forcing his tongue into her throat, Youssef kissed Lady Malika passionately. Throwing her arms around Youssef and pressing her curvaceous body against his, Lady Malika kissed Youssef with a passion which surprised her. As much as Lady Malika loved her late husband Saloum, it had been ages since his death, and without dishonoring his memory, a lady does have her womanly needs...

Youssef did not quite remember how he and Lady Malika ended up in an empty stall, but there they were, making love on the hay. Lady Malika disrobed, removing her traditional Islamic dress, and her Hijab, allowing Youssef to behold her in all of her glory. Youssef admired the tall, curvy woman's pretty face, big tits, fully belly, thick thighs and big round ass. The daughter of a Saudi man and a Mauritanian woman, Lady Malika inherited the best of both worlds. The average Saudi woman lacks the thick, round ass that Lady Malika inherited from her Mauritanian heritage, that's for damned sure...

"Just relax, open up to me," Youssef told Lady Malika as he laid her on the hay. Lady Malika grinned as Youssef kissed her throat and fondled her tits. Gently, he sucked on her tits. A pleasant shudder passed through Lady Malika as Youssef's knowing hand slid between her thick thighs. Just like that, Youssef began fingering her pussy, causing Lady Malika to moan in pleasure. Youssef made his way down until he brought his face to Lady Malika's crotch. Some women smell wonderful down there first thing in the morning and even after showering, Lady Malika's pussy flaunts her own aroma.

"Go for it," Lady Malika murmured, as if Youssef needed any encouragement. Youssef buried his face between her thick thighs and ate her pussy. Lying there, her nipples erect, her thick thighs spread wide open, Lady Malika closed her eyes as Youssef did his thing. In her nearly six decades upon this earth, Lady Malika has never known the kind of passion that Youssef possesses. Youssef sucked on Lady Malika's clit and fingered her pussy. The young Somali Muslim man ate Lady Malika's pussy until she cried out in orgasmic delight...

When Lady Malika came down from nirvana, she looked at Youssef through moist eyes. Youssef flashed her his trademark cocksure grin. Whether Youssef is bedding the ladies or the fellas, he gets the job done. While Youssef would be considered bisexual by western standards and thought processes, he considers himself purely a sexual being. Any attractive woman or willing man is welcome to Youssef's bed, and that is all. When Lady Malika grabbed his cock and stroked it, Youssef nodded imperceptibly. Royal women can and do suck dick, it must be said...

"Hmm, go slow," Youssef said gently as Lady Malika took his dick into her mouth. The curvy Saudi Arabian Muslim MILF grinned at Youssef as she worked her magic. Lying on the hay, Youssef closed his eyes as Lady Malika sucked his cock. Not too long ago, Youssef used to enjoy the same pleasures with Lady Malika's late husband Saloum. The stocky, brown-skinned and dark-haired, bearded Saudi Arabian royal was a man of many passions, and as much as he loved his wife Lady Malika, he also loved cock. Youssef's cock had been Saloum's favorite, and it would appear his widow Lady Malika feels the same way...

"Am I as good at sucking cock as my husband Saloum was?" Lady Malika asked, teasing, while holding Youssef's gaze. Such an odd question, especially at a time like this. Youssef paused. How does one answer such a question? The lady's mouth is inches from his cock, so he'd better answer this one carefully. Youssef remembered how Saloum used to get on his knees and suck his cock as if cock sucking was going out of style. After polishing Youssef's cock with his tongue, Saloum would then get on all fours and offer him his ass. Pounding Saloum's ass with his big dick was one of Youssef's favorite things to do...and he did it well.

"I cannot get enough of your cock," Saloum told Youssef, during their last sexual encounter. The two men had gone to the City of Riyadh on business, and stayed in a hotel. Youssef and Saloum lay in bed together, exhausted after some truly passionate lovemaking. On that particular evening, Youssef and Saloum kissed and frolicked in the hotel's private indoor pool, and then fucked in an adjacent chamber. Face down and ass up, Saloum screamed passionately as Youssef gripped his hips and slammed his cock up his ass.

"Shut up and take this cock," Youssef bellowed at Saloum as he fucked him. Youssef is a total top and whether he's fucking a royal or a servant, he's the boss in the bedroom. Saloum groaned and stroked his dick as Youssef's cock filled his asshole. The older Arab man had a nice plump ass and Youssef enjoyed digging that ass with his big cock. After fucking Saloum's ass for a good while, Youssef pulled out of him. Since Saloum is a total sub, Youssef jacked off and came all over his face after fucking him. Yeah, Saloum and Youssef had some great times. Male bisexuality is alive and well in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

After that wild night, Youssef and Saloum would unfortunately never see each other again. Saloum went on an ill-fated horse ride with a wealthy American businessman while Youssef returned to Dammam to tend to the Al Saud family Estate's stables. The next time Youssef saw Saloum was at his funeral. The young Somali Muslim man had been quite fond of his former employer. Saloum did pay for Youssef's university education, and kept him and his mother Halima well-off, financially speaking. Saloum had been a decent man and a fine lover. Those memories tugged at Youssef's mind as he pondered Lady Malika's question...

"You're even better than Saloum was, my dear," Youssef replied, and this seemed to please Lady Malika. Just like that, the curvy Saudi widow resumed sucking her late husband's bisexual lover's cock. Lady Malika sucked Youssef's cock and licked his balls. The young Somali man groaned in pleasure. Afterwards, the two got down to business. Youssef took Lady Malika on all fours, and grinned as he admired her thick ass. Lady Malika grinned as Youssef smacked her big butt and then thrust his dick into her pussy. She hadn't gotten a good dicking down in a while, and Youssef never disappoints in that regard...

"Youssef, I want you to fuck me like you fucked my husband Saloum," Lady Malika said, after he'd been fucking her for a while. Youssef smiled, a bit surprised by the lady's wishes but perfectly willing to ago along with them. Youssef is fond of female butt holes just like he likes male butt holes, but he hadn't fucked a woman in the ass since he banged Ayaan, an older Somali Muslim woman who happened to be a close friend of his mother Halima. In Youssef's humble opinion, female butt holes are more fun to fuck than those of their male counterparts because they usually have more ass and more meat...

"Yes ma'am," Youssef said, and he pulled some lotion from his discarded pants pocket while Lady Malika spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. Youssef lubricated Lady Malika's asshole, as he'd done to her husband Saloum countless times. Saloum's ass had been quite tight, and required lots of lubricant before Youssef would work his cock in there. Youssef could only hope that Lady Malika's asshole possessed the same tightness. For the bisexual Somali Muslim stud, a tight asshole is more fun to fuck, whether it belongs to a woman or a man...

"I'm ready," Lady Malika said, and Youssef smiled as he pressed his dick against her butt hole and pushed it inside. Without further ado, Youssef worked his dick into Lady Malika's butt hole and began fucking her. The first thing Youssef noted upon entering Lady Malika's asshole was how warm and tight it felt. In that regard, Lady Malika and her late husband Saloum had much in common. Youssef held Lady Malika's wide hips tightly and bucked his hips, thrusting his cock into the depths of her asshole.

"Your ass is divine, my lady," Youssef told Lady Malika as he fucked her in the ass. Lady Malika squealed as she got butt fucked for the first time in her nearly six decades upon this earth. Just as Youssef had done with her husband Saloum, he took Lady Malika's anal virginity. The bisexual black man conquers all booty around the world, and plays second to no one. Lady Malika felt her pussy get wetter and wetter as Youssef's cock filled her booty hole. The mature Saudi gal moaned and groaned as she experienced this deliciously haram type of sex. Lady Malika loved the cock in her asshole and if loving it is wrong then she doesn't want to be right. Now Lady Malika knows what her late husband Saloum saw in Youssef. The bisexual Somali stud has the dick of death...

Much later, Lady Malika and Youssef lay side by side on the hay. They were both sweaty, and reeking of their love juices. Lady Malika looked at her lover and grinned. It's really strange how fate brought them together. When her husband Saloum was alive, Lady Malika was quite distressed over all of his, ahem, male bonding moments with Youssef because he neglected her womanly needs. Now that Saloum is dead and gone, Youssef has stepped up to take care of Lady Malika, and she has no complaints. Of course, the two must be discrete because Saudi society only tolerates so much debauchery. Lady Malika also doesn't want to ruin her friendship with Halima, who has no idea that her son Youssef is fucking her.

With a smile on her face, Lady Malika of the House of Al-Saud put her Islamic robe and hijab back on, and returned to the villa. The mature Saudi housewife watched her favorite television shows, caught up on Al Jazeera News, and exercised before resuming work on her novel. Youssef took care of the horses and then went to town to visit certain ladies and certain gentlemen with whom he has dealings of a personal nature. When Halima returned from her supply run with Arif, Lady Malika greeted her like an old friend and the two ladies bantered like it's nobody's business. Just another day in the City of Dammam, in the heart of Saudi Arabia. Race, religion and culture cannot impede human passion and diverse sexuality, not in Saudi Arabia or anywhere else. Passion does indeed rule the world...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers