Getting Bossed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he rigidly rammed his cock to the hilt and had his orgasm, he reached for the chain connecting the clamp's to Naomi's nipples. He jerked and freed her nubs, eliciting a high-pitched squeal. The pleasure-pain of her tit tips being released from the clamps sent a surge of excitement to her cunt and she felt her pussy squeezing his cock. His spurting jism deep in her pussy pushed her over the edge. As her orgasm racked her body, her eyes were closed, and she could see a kaleidoscope of lights.

David pulled his still spurting cock free of her clutching pussy. Its final spurts deposited his cock cream on her trimmed pubic hair and her swollen mound. The sperm he had deposited inside was beginning to flow outward as Naomi's walls spasmed with the after-shocks of her orgasm.

If was not already apparent, Naomi's boss was a sexual deviant who pushed boundaries. As he looked down at his cock resting on her prominent mound, he saw the sperm flowing from his handiwork. He knelt and began slurping up his jism, combined with Naomi's secretions.

When he had a mouthful, he climbed up on the bed and removed the ball gag. Naomi gasped in relief but before she could close her mouth, he leaned close to her and opened his, depositing a frothy glob of spit, his cum and her juices. He then clamped his lips to hers and his tongue stirred the liquid. Finally, with a couple of gulps, she swallowed.

Kneeling next to her, he undid the restraints, freeing her wrists and ankles. She collapsed in a heap like a rag doll. She was so near the edge of the bed that she slid off on the floor and laid there like a rug.

David then got off the bed, took her hands and helped her to stand. She looked at him, his icy blue eyes gazing at her in satisfaction and appraisal.

"You did well," he said. "Agreeing to our arrangement was the thing to do. I think your financial troubles will disappear in just a month or so as you start getting paid. Just remember, this is a deal until I decide to dissolve it."

He gripped her chin in his hand and made sure she was looking directly in his eyes. "Your body is now mine to possess when and how I want. It certainly appears that you were able to enjoy yourself. And I think that as we continue, your enjoyment and pleasure will increase."

Naomi surprised herself by processing his words and accepting her fate. Realizing she had become a sexual plaything for her boss, and she was not in a position to resist.

He pointed to a door. "There's a bathroom with a shower, all the toiletries you should need. You'll find a new outfit and there's an envelope with $1,000 that should more than cover what you were wearing today."

TO BE CONTINUED

12